Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Jordan Peterson utterly humiliated by his daughter (extremely brutal blackpill)

You tried, but failed miserably.

No no. That's incorrect, sorry. The user K9OTAKU has always been disliked and/or controversial for his ideas and theories. Don't try to tell a person who has known and worked under him in real life for 8 years now some standard NPC garbage, that's your preoccupation, not anyone else's. 99.5% of users do not give hoot for what you claim.

This sounds like jealousy that it's us who say interesting things and not you. :feelsjuice:. Also it's a very poor summation of what we are saying.
You are acting like a victim of a brutal attack, but somehow the magic of friendship prevailed. No one knows you on this forum aside from being a fakecel. Keep delusion maxxing however you want, but one day you will have to face reality.

You are acting like a victim of a brutal attack, but somehow the magic of friendship prevailed. No one knows you on this forum aside from being a fakecel. Keep delusion maxxing however you want, but one day you will have to face reality.
It is you who behaves like the victim of a brutal attack. I told you that you were toggling back and forth mixing things which cannot work together (just like Jordan Peterson). Instead of trying to discuss that without ad hominems you did your usual behavior. This other thing about "no one knows you...face reality" is actually false, but more aptly, silly, because - nobody truly knows one another on this forum. In fact I am one of the few (maybe the only) who does know someone irl on this forum and communicates privately with various others in a workable way. You have been crying foul about these things for a long time now. For 3 months I ignored it. I shouldn't have tried to point out anything about your Peterson post, this was my mistake, you can't handle it. And yet the rest of what you say has nothing to do with your Jordan Peterson venting either.

Last edited:
His daughter had plastic surgeries?

The f off west

Guys.

This is like nothing compared to Andrew Tate.

Jordan Peterson has warned young men about Andrew Tate and the dangers he poses to young men. And then his daughter fucks Andrew Tate.

His whore of a daughter could’ve shown some restraint, “hey, maybe I shouldn’t fuck a guy who has horrible views about women and who my dad is a rival with for being a positive role model for men”, but she couldn’t help herself. The prospect of being fucked by Andrew Tate and that being a memory was too good.

Imagine how little your dad’s manhood means to the world when his own daughter decides to fuck someone as toxic as Tate.

The dumb whore is an absolute nobody and has grifted social media popularity by riding on the curtails of daddy’s hard work, and then she shows she has no comprehension of the value of that by fucking her dad’s business rival.

Her whole social media presence is just one big ego trip.

Last edited:
Life always leads to humiliation, life itself is humiliation. JP got humiliated, because his own daughter proved that what he preaches just isn’t true. You cannot “win at life” by blaming yourself all the time. Sometimes it’s simply the system that doesn’t work, or nature itself that doesn’t work for you.

He just can’t think clearly anymore, maybe it’s because of the fame that’s too stressful. Remember he always talked about tyranny, then he got the gene therapy “vaccine” and was still not allowed to take a plane in Cucknada. He complained, but wasn’t he supposed to be our hERo who wouldn’t take the shit shot?

I miss the old Peterson. The first sign of Jewishness was when he immaturely labeled MGTOW as pathetic weasels. It went downhill from there.

Jordan Peterson has warned young men about Andrew Tate and the dangers he poses to young men. And then his daughter fucks Andrew Tate.
Tate is even worse, a scam artist/ con artist par excellence. Is it canon that JP’s daughter fucked Tate? I haven’t heard about it. If true, then all of them are clowns in a scripted, Jewish circus.

Tate is even worse, a scam artist/ con artist par excellence. Is it canon that JP’s daughter fucked Tate? I haven’t heard about it. If true, then all of them are a clowns in a scripted, Jewish circus.
It’s a known secret. She visited Andrew Tate for “professional purposes” and purportedly did castle tours in Europe together. Something like that. I have to find a proper source.

This is really kaput. I wouldn’t wish a daughter on my worst enemy. Roasties are a force of nature. You cannot tame hypergamy and hypergamy knows no morality.
Life always leads to humiliation, life itself is humiliation. JP got humiliated, because his own daughter proved that what he preaches just isn’t true. You cannot “win at life” by blaming yourself all the time. Sometimes it’s simply the system that doesn’t work, or nature itself that doesn’t work for you.

He just can’t think clearly anymore, maybe it’s because of the fame that’s too stressful. Remember he always talked about tyranny, then he got the gene therapy “vaccine” and was still not allowed to take a plane in Cucknada. He complained, but wasn’t he supposed to be our hERo who wouldn’t take the shit shot?

I miss the old Peterson. The first sign of Jewishness was when he immaturely labeled MGTOW as pathetic weasels. It went downhill from there.

I think you are wrong on the reason for why this has happened, and @Copexodius Maximus also doesn't understand why & where Peterson failed. It's not an easy task, but yes he could have tamed her if he wasn't a double-speak talking charlaton. Here's what it is:

Position#1
He has a fundamental problem in his linguistic authority. On the one hand he espouses traditional values as being preferred and says they should be followed.

Position#2
Yet he constantly quotes and bolsters individual sovereignty and unique identity and name drops Nietzsche in each one of his intellectual advise-giving sessions.

These are just impossible to merge. You can't be an uber individual and your own higher authority and power but at the same time, follow in a heirar hierarchical structure where the Father is the head of the Household and keeps his daughter from embaressing the fuck out of him like decompensating slut. Peterson is the typical case in point. He tries like many cuckservatives to merge some sort of religious traditional ism with worship of the Self (and of course of Others). As a result, it eventually comes crashing down like a pile of rocks.

Mihkala Peterson does like many modern whores does what she wants because the message from her Boomer father is:

"Hey man, these things can all go together, it's cool man, but values are good and you should follow traditional marriage rules but it's cool if ya set your own path, as your own master and I'm thereforya man"

Yeah doesn't work it's total bullshit and it bites all of us in the ass !

Last edited:
I think you are wrong on the reason for why this has happened, and @Copexodius Maximus also doesn't understand why & where Peterson failed. It's not an easy task, but yes he could have tamed her if he wasn't a double-speak talking charlaton. Here's what it is:

Position#1
He has a fundamental problem in his linguistic authority. On the one hand he espouses traditional values as being preferred and says they should be followed.

Position#2
Yet he constantly quotes and bolsters individual sovereignty and unique identity and name drops Nietzsche in each one of his intellectual advise-giving sessions.

These are just impossible to merge. You can't be an uber individual and your own higher authority and power but at the same time, follow in a heirar hierarchical structure where the Father is the head of the Household and keeps his daughter from embaressing the fuck out of him like decompensating slut. Peterson is the typical case in point. He tries like many cuckservatives to merge some sort of religious traditional ism with worship of the Self (and of course of Others). As a result, it eventually comes crashing down like a pile of rocks.

Mihkala Peterson does like many modern whores does what she wants because the message from her Boomer father is:

"Hey man, these things can all go together, it's cool man, but values are good and you should follow traditional marriage rules but it's cool if ya set your own path, as your own master and I'm thereforya man"

Yeah doesn't work it's total bullshit and it bites all of us in the ass !
I’m far more cynical.

For some time now America had been a total shadow of itself with the highest good being wealth, sex, and social status.

A useful analogy is something like an old school style Satanic Black Mass which ends in an orgy contrasted with a Latin Mass.

A Catholic Latin Mass does the ritual as the end in of itself. Jesus becomes the bread. It brings together the social community. You’re sins are forgiven and you obtain grace and grow towards God.

Meanwhile a Satanic Black Mass has no meaning for most. Sure, there are some who take it literally, but the ritual isn’t the end. It exists as a way to get people together to do a ritual that leads to some hedonistic fun. There’s no real meaning or purpose behind incense, candles, chant, and the parody consecration; it’s just a means to hedonism.

In exactly the same way, America is a parody of its old self. The old institutions and social ritual, Christian imagery, and faux sophistication only exist for the ends of hedonism. There’s absolutely no fucking meaning in the social ritual, Christian imagery, or fake appearance of sophistication, unless you’re autistic, in much the same way some autists literally cut up rams and offer them to a literal Satan.

If the Bishop was a popular figurehead of an Episcopalian or Catholic American community, Jordan Peterson is the Satanic false prophet.

He plays a role of being a religious figure who does it for his own social clout and self-importance that it provides. He absolutely looks down at all the blue collar evangelical retards who buy into his bullshit as morons or subhumans.

He doesn’t give a shit about what his daughter does or anybody he’s close to does, because he doesn’t actually believe in the ritualistic pilpul he claims to advocate.

It’s self evident with how Social Darwinistic he is. No traditional religious Christian man would be as asininely eugenicist and “survival of the fittest, natural selection” as he is.

I’m far more cynical.

For some time now America had been a total shadow of itself with the highest good being wealth, sex, and social status.

A useful analogy is something like an old school style Satanic Black Mass which ends in an orgy contrasted with a Latin Mass.

A Catholic Latin Mass does the ritual as the end in of itself. Jesus becomes the bread. It brings together the social community. You’re sins are forgiven and you obtain grace and grow towards God.

Meanwhile a Satanic Black Mass has no meaning for most. Sure, there are some who take it literally, but the ritual isn’t the end. It exists as a way to get people together to do a ritual that leads to some hedonistic fun. There’s no real meaning or purpose behind incense, candles, chant, and the parody consecration; it’s just a means to hedonism.
Yes, all mostly correct from what I can tell. But there are a few problems with Catholics as well.
In exactly the same way, America is a parody of its old self. The old institutions and social ritual, Christian imagery, and faux sophistication only exist for the ends of hedonism. There’s absolutely no fucking meaning in the social ritual, Christian imagery, or fake appearance of sophistication, unless you’re autistic, in much the same way some autists literally cut up rams and offer them to a literal Satan.
We have an interesting theory for the label of "autism" and people who want to be religious but can't.
If the Bishop was a popular figurehead of an Episcopalian or Catholic American community, Jordan Peterson is the Satanic false prophet.
Perhaps so. I would say that he's not so intense as to make for a prophet-type. In the beginning he was on the right track, but that's only on the surface. Underneath he champions bullshit individual sovereignty and almost even hippie-like values like a confused man who was broken by his own unclear mixing of philosophy.
He plays a role of being a religious figure who does it for his own social clout and self-importance that it provides. He absolutely looks down at all the blue collar evangelical retards who buy into his bullshit as morons or subhumans.
Snobbery. Maybe?
He doesn’t give a shit about what his daughter does or anybody he’s close to does, because he doesn’t actually believe in the ritualistic pilpul he claims to advocate.

It’s self evident with how Social Darwinistic he is. No traditional religious Christian man would be as asininely eugenicist and “survival of the fittest, natural selection” as he is.
Of course, the real religion of today in the West is Idolatry of your neighbour, people worship and Chad/Stacy sexual authority.

Cc:
@K9Otaku

Last edited:
@InfernumOsculum - You are a bit closer to the target, I think. The issue with OP is that: To simply state Jordan Peterson is crying and humiliated because of his daughter is vague, and not the whole picture/reasons. We have to examine what specifically Jordan Peterson did (and said) to wind up in a big Pop-psychology mess where he cries on national TV on a weekly basis without giving any clarity on what went wrong in his advice-giving campaign.

@InfernumOsculum - You are a bit closer to the target, I think. The issue with OP is that: To simply state Jordan Peterson is crying and humiliated because of his daughter is vague, and not the whole picture/reasons. We have to examine what specifically Jordan Peterson did (and said) to wind up in a big Pop-psychology mess where he cries on national TV on a weekly basis without giving any clarity on what went wrong in his advice-giving campaign.
I simply talked about how he pushes for males to be trad cucks while women get to do whatever, as evidenced by his own daughter being a whore and he says nothing. Wasn’t doing any kind of psychoanalysis of him.

I simply talked about how he pushes for males to be trad cucks while women get to do whatever, as evidenced by his own daughter being a whore and he says nothing. Wasn’t doing any kind of psychoanalysis of him.
Yes. It's vague and low effort. It's like a health inspector coming to a resturant and concluding that the customers are vomitting from a bacteria or virus originating from the establishment, but not investigating the staff further to find the cause. What the use? Medicority is what I am accusing you of. When you do this type of thing it's the same as what Jordan Peterson did to self destruct. Are you unable to see this basic connection? It's right in your face cause you made the post. You are bobbing in the kiddie end of the pool. That's not blackpilled enough !

Cc: @InfernumOsculum

Yes. It's vague and low effort. It's like a health inspector coming to a resturant and concluding that the customers are vomitting from a bacteria or virus originating from the establishment, but not investigating the staff further to find the cause. What the use? Medicority is what I am accusing you of. When you do this type of thing it's the same as what Jordan Peterson did to self destruct. Are you unable to see this basic connection? It's right in your face cause you made the post. You are bobbing in the kiddie end of the pool. That's not blackpilled enough !

Eh in his defense he’s trying to make the case that the primary cause of Jordan Peterson’s inconsistencies between his idealization of traditional masculinity and his cuckery is the way feminism (and women) have totally suppressed crticism of anti-social female behavior due to feminism, and Peterson’s subordination.

I think the cause of this is way earlier: it’s a combination of both Christianity and it’s collapse; Christianity for having a cucked worldview on the nature of womanhood (at least at a conscious level, perhaps as a lived cultural experience the feminine in its unbound form found root in characters like Leviathan / Tiamat, Satan, Eve, Lilith, Mary Magdalene, Morgan le Fay, Queen Sheba, etc.) which viewed women as identical with men, it’s collapse for vilifying the traditional roles women took on as having no value because all that matters is capital and a social Darwinistic justification of capital being all that matters.

Last edited:

i’m not a psychoanalyst, and neither are you. I simply made the post to show even academics like peterson who claim looks don’t matter get confronted with reality in such a brutal manner. It’s not low quality because it is informing the people on the forum another funny L Peterson takes from the blackpill and laying out the details of the case. No opinions were given at all.

The forum has many smart people, like @Atavistic Autist Who can probably break Peterson down better than I ever could.

Eh in his defense he’s trying to make the case that the primary cause of Jordan Peterson’s inconsistencies between his idealization of traditional masculinity and his cuckery is the way feminism (and women) have totally suppressed crticism of anti-social female behavior due to feminism, and Peterson’s subordination.

I think the cause of this is way earlier: it’s a combination of both Christianity and it’s collapse; Christianity for having a cucked worldview on the nature of womanhood (at least at a conscious level, perhaps as a lived cultural experience the feminine in its unbound form found root in characters like Leviathan / Tiamat, Satan, Eve, Lilith, Mary Magdalene, Morgan le Fay, Queen Sheba, etc.) which viewed women as identical with men, it’s collapse for vilifying the traditional roles women took on as having no value because all that matters is capital and a social Darwinistic justification of capital being all that matters.
To Jay, any post that doesn’t blame everything back to the destruction of Christian influence in the West isn’t “blackpilled” enough (despite him not knowing what that word even means).

It's best said in simple terms. Peterson tries to be a superhero, and wanted to go back to an earlier form of bullshitting (better than the current but still not honest enough). He isn't able to berate his own daughter BECAUSE he has backed himself into a morality corner if he wants to seem the slightest bit competent and coherent. In reality, he is philosophically incoherent. There exists no clarity in what Peterson himself believes about his own position(s).
Yes true - There are many details, but the broad strokes, I mentioned are above.

Last edited:
The idea of a strong male figure that keeps the girls in the family upright is bluepilled... because the girls will only listen to chad and have a brutally deep resentment for low smv family males. It would be brutally and fatally naive to try to control women as a low smv male. If anything he's actually blackpilled by letting her do what she wants.
It is a huge huge huge mistake to ever underestimate how shallow, evil, and petty women are at their core.

i’m not a psychoanalyst, and neither are you.
I just might be something like one.
I simply made the post to show even academics like peterson who claim looks don’t matter get confronted with reality in such a brutal manner. It’s not low quality because it is informing the people on the forum another funny L Peterson takes from the blackpill and laying out the details of the case. No opinions were given at all.

The forum has many smart people, like @Atavistic Autist Who can probably break Peterson down better than I ever could.

To Jay, any post that doesn’t blame everything back to the destruction of Christian influence in the West isn’t “blackpilled” enough (despite him not knowing what that word even means).
We have to be clear. Concise. It's all I'm saying. I didn't say anything about the destruction of Christianity in the West this time. But yes, it's related. I am merely speaking of the mediocre approach Peterson had towards his own Christian precepts. Namely, the act of confession. After he screwed up and crashed trying to be a hero, he should have admitted it. Instead he continues trying to be a hero. Then his daughter urinated all over his last bit of decency. Heros aren't real.

His whore daughter says she didn't fuck him :feelshaha:

20231022 072926

His whore daughter says she didn't fuck him :feelshaha:

View attachment 912772
Dindu nuffin moment
Please understand that you two are obsessed with this aspect of the thing instead of what we should sad about. Men like Jordan Peterson - A man who has the chance and outward appearance to be allowed to say even 50% of the right things, but instead choses his individuality and hero complex over all that. :feelswhat: Who gives a rats ass about a blonde rich whore who will behave like a whore. That's a given.

The idea of a strong male figure that keeps the girls in the family upright is bluepilled... because the girls will only listen to chad and have a brutally deep resentment for low smv family males. It would be brutally and fatally naive to try to control women as a low smv male. If anything he's actually blackpilled by letting her do what she wants.
It is a huge huge huge mistake to ever underestimate how shallow, evil, and petty women are at their core.

This is the true blackpill. No amount of social conditioning will overcome the true nature of womanhood.

There’s a fundamental reason why the Devil is affiliated with the feminine in Christianity through Leviathan / Tiamat, Lilith, Witchcraft, “the Void”. And that’s because like the devil, the woman at her very essence hates and resents mankind unless he’s hot / good for sex or provides some social usefulness to her own personal benefit.

Last edited:
Please understand that you two are obsessed with this aspect of the thing instead of what we should sad about. Men like Jordan Peterson - A man who has the chance and outward appearance to be allowed to say even 50% of the right things, but instead choses his individuality and hero complex over all that. :feelswhat: Who gives a rats ass about a blonde rich whore who will behave like a whore. That's a given.
No, it shows that Jordan Peterson’s true values are an absolute joke.

He voluntarily, volitionally promotes her for PR purposes, she larps as a traditional Church girl, which he encourages.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVrYijRce8w

He absolutely bears responsibility when his daughter whores out, literally, to high status men who have values totally different than Peterson.

It shows that she doesn’t believe in anything her father preaches, she only uses him for social clout. He is less responsible, obviously, but he shows that he doesn’t actually care about traditional values / gender roles.

Last edited:
We dont know if peteson got a DNA test on his duahter
Considering she has all of her father’s subhuman genetic autoimmune issues, there’s probably no need.

No, it shows that Jordan Peterson’s true values are an absolute joke.

He voluntarily, volitionally promotes her for PR purposes, she larps as a traditional Church girl, which he encourages.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVrYijRce8w

He absolutely bears responsibility when his daughter whores out, literally, to high status men who have values totally different than Peterson.

It shows that she doesn’t believe in anything her father preaches, she only uses him for social clout. He is less responsible, obviously, but he shows that he doesn’t actually care about traditional values / gender roles.

It's not about his daughter. She didn't come first, HE DID. It's always the previous generation's fault somehow if their kids are acting like Mikhala or any number of other millennials and zoomers. Peterson messed up when he didn't bend the knee and bend the neck in public after his drug rehab collapse. The collapse happened because he espoused two or more completing philosophies for how to understand morala ans behavior. He then buckles under the weight of the bullshit that generates. So obviously his pretty whore daughter will then be free to amp up her public whoring. Nothing hard to understand there.

Huh? Why are the Peterson's Subhuman genetically? That makes no sense.
He has talked about it many videos, that his family has a long history of mental illness, depression, autoimmune issues, etc.

He has talked about it many videos, that his family has a long history of mental illness, depression, autoimmune issues, etc.
LMAO.

The first two, "mental illness, depression" are bullshit. Just a way of saying he's from a culturally divergent family and it cost them a lot. I know exactly what that's like. Many people do, many ethnic Incels in the West do.

The autoimmune part, well, okay. I mean yes we all struggle with genetic issues from time to time, but that's not why the family is falling apart.

LMAO.

The first two, "mental illness, depression" are bullshit. Just a way of saying he's from a culturally divergent family and it cost them a lot. I know exactly what that's like. Many people do, many ethnic Incels in the West do.

The autoimmune part, well, okay. I mean yes we all struggle with genetic issues from time to time, but that's not why the family is falling apart.
this doesn’t make sense if this goes back to his grandparents who probably were alive in the 19th century.

What doesn't make sense? His family falling apart of the autoimmune thing?
I mean claiming his mental issues are a result of modernism.

Are you on the sauce? Here let's take a look:

1. We have been saying "culture culture".

2. Then I define what I mean by some of that, and a few things I highlighted is Superhero masturbation, Nietzsche and incoherent philosophies playing out over time.

3. We have a handsome man, who doesn't have our "ugliness problem", and who has also become rich, yet he COMPLETEY self destructs right in front of our eyes and you are still unable to grasp this?

You are almost like bluepilled boomer parent. Just like Peterson. "I'll repeat the mantra and everything will be okay" Repeat mantra Repeat mantra Repeat mantra

Last edited:
His mental health issues are a result of many things, related to his incoherent babble regarding being a Superman. Which he himself tried to follow and failed, but he won't admit it. That's why he cries on camera.

Last edited:
It's not about his daughter. She didn't come first, HE DID. It's always the previous generation's fault somehow if their kids are acting like Mikhala or any number of other millennials and zoomers. Peterson messed up when he didn't bend the knee and bend the neck in public after his drug rehab collapse. The collapse happened because he espoused two or more completing philosophies for how to understand morala ans behavior. He then buckles under the weight of the bullshit that generates. So obviously his pretty whore daughter will then be free to amp up her public whoring. Nothing hard to understand there.
I mean dude, there’s only so much you can do with raising your kids. The onus is on him to react appropriately, and his reaction shows weakness and inconsisfency

Are you on the sauce? Here let's take a look:

1. We have been saying "culture culture".

2. Then I define what I mean by some of that, and a few things I highlighted is Superhero masturbation, Nietzsche and incoherent philosophies playing out over time.

3. We have a handsome man, who doesn't have our "ugliness problem", and who has also become rich, yet he COMPLETEY self destructs right in front of our eyes and you are still unable to grasp this?

You are almost like bluepilled boomer parent. Just like Peterson. "I'll repeat the mantra and everything will be okay" Repeat mantra Repeat mantra Repeat mantra
His mental health issues are a result of many things, related to his incoherent babble regarding being a Superman. Which he himself tried to follow and failed, but he won't admit it. That's why he cries on camera.
I mentioned he has a family history of mental problems going back to at least his grandparents, who were probably from a small communal religious village in Alberta in the very early 1900s. Based on that it seems like it is genetic to me.

Not saying his benzo stuff and such are, but Peterson claimed he has a family history of mental problems.

I mean dude, there’s only so much you can do with raising your kids. The onus is on him to react appropriately, and his reaction shows weakness and inconsisfency
This is a post modern way of saying what I said man. Can't see that? He didn't confess his bullshit mashup of trying to be Christian + Nietzschism (a hero) failed and he became a drug addict. If he had done that, he might have been able to berate his daughter publically, instead of caving in like a cuck !

Last edited:
I mentioned he has a family history of mental problems going back to at least his grandparents, who were probably from a small communal religious village in Alberta in the very early 1900s. Based on that it seems like it is genetic to me.

Not saying his benzo stuff and such are, but Peterson claimed he has a family history of mental problems.
You are like every Indian-American boomer doctor. You keep repeating this vague pseudo-science thing called "mental health problems" as though it's a proven genetic combination when ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE EXISTS FOR SUCH A THING. Mental health as a science is a Bullshit field.:feelsjuice:

Only thing that is left once we remove that is culture and behavior once you remove this bullshit you are repeating like Mantra. No "mental health history" wtf is that even mean? Copex, do you understand now why I am saying you are the same as Peterson in this regard? He is also repeating crutch mantra about his "Mental Health family problems" like some sort of viral plague nonsense. :feelswhat:

Nobody has "mental health problems" with a neurological basis (mood disorders) because of their genes and neurology, that's top kek. They have it because they are holding onto many incoherent philosophies in their mind all at once and enacting them out ! They have Sin problems and are masking it with hundreds of other things.

Last edited:
You are like every Indian-American boomer doctor. You keep repeating this vague pseudo-science thing called "mental health problems" as though it's a proven genetic combination when ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE EXISTS FOR SUCH A THING. Mental health as a science is a Bullshit field.:feelsjuice:

Only thing that is left once we remove that is culture and behavior once you remove this bullshit you are repeating like Mantra. No "mental health history" wtf is that even mean? Copex, do you understand now why I am saying you are the same as Peterson in this regard? He is also repeating crutch mantra about his "Mental Health family problems" like some sort of viral plague nonsense. :feelswhat:

Nobody has "mental health problems" with a neurological basis (mood disorders) because of their genes and neurology, that's top kek. They have it because they are holding onto many incoherent philosophies in their mind all at once and enacting them out ! They have Sin problems and are masking it with hundreds of other things.
This is simply not true, even something as basic as happiness is majorly affected by genetics.
This is a landmark study that showed about 50% of our happiness is a result of genetic factors, 10% is circumstances, and 40% is a result of our own thinking and actions.

We also know people who get traumatic brain injuries are very likely to suffer from severe depression even without any pain. This is because it is all mediated by the brain in the end.

It’s quite obvious you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to this subject. Just because many people’s depressions are a result of life circumstances or their own actions (mental or physical) doesn’t mean there is no genetic and neurological basis to it jfl.

This is simply not true, even something as basic as happiness is majorly affected by genetics.
This is a landmark study that showed about 50% of our happiness is a result of genetic factors, 10% is circumstances, and 40% is a result of our own thinking and actions.
We also know people who get traumatic brain injuries are very likely to suffer from severe depression even without any pain. This is because it is all mediated by the brain in the end.
It’s quite obvious you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to this subject. Just because many people’s depressions are a result of life circumstances or their own actions (mental or physical) doesn’t mean there is no genetic and neurological basis to it jfl.
I found it, your Achilles heel! Now I remember. It's pathetic. You believe in a Science of Mood disorders. Total bunk forged data and rubbish nonsense. Remember, some of us reject the majority of the mental health community as Humanities fraudsters anyway.

One caveat to above: I didn't say anything about brain injury from accident patients. That's different. TBIs are of course is the RESULT of an emergency or sudden accident. We are NOT TALKING ABOUT emergency accidents causing problems in the brain buddy. We are talking about mood disorders being causes by genetics! This is very difficult to prove. This makes no scientific sense after seeing the results for over 55 years ! For TBI of course it's a small percentage of the population, and moreover it's not surprising that it makes people depressed or even cause catatonia.

Jesus. Get your science taxonomy right first please !

Last edited:
I found it, your Achilles heel! Now I remember. It's pathetic. You believe in a Science of Mood disorders. Total bunk forged data and rubbish nonsense. Remember, some of us reject the majority of the mental health community as Humanities fraudsters anyway.

One caveat to above: I didn't say anything about brain injury from accident patients. That's different. TBIs are of course is the RESULT of an emergency or sudden accident. We are NOT TALKING ABOUT emergency accidents causing problems in the brain buddy. We are talking about mood disorders being causes by genetics! This is very difficult to prove. This makes no scientific sense after seeing the results for over 55 years ! For TBI of course it's a small percentage of the population, and moreover it's not surprising that it makes people depressed or even cause catatonia.

Jesus. Get your science taxonomy right first please !
The reason I brought it up is because it shows the brain is directly physically responsible for mood at the end of the day.

What you are referring to is probably the fact that most social sciences are producing junk while also recently the serotonergic theory of depression was also shown to be bunk. However, there was never much good evidence for that and was just a theory for why things like antidepressants worked. They still work, but the mechanism of action is just unknown.

Genetic data is one of the few things that is not bunk in social sciences, as it gets pinned down to a biological cause. And since we can pin down 50% of even happiness to genetics, it’s pretty obvious the 40% of it being due to story telling in head isn’t always the explanation.

The reason I brought it up is because it shows the brain is directly physically responsible for mood at the end of the day.
Yeah no shit. It's responsible for Mood. Not for permanent disposition in life. Stop. You are just making me laugh.
What you are referring to is probably the fact that most social sciences are producing junk while also recently the serotonergic theory of depression was also shown to be bunk. However, there was never much good evidence for that and was just a theory for why things like antidepressants worked. They still work, but the mechanism of action is just unknown.
This is very sad. I know people in my own extended family like you, most normies and blue pillars, NPCs simps.

No what I am referred to is Psychiatry and (today because of post modernism) Psychological therapies to be a total psuedo-intellectual pursuit and over-glamorous field.
Genetic data is one of the few things that is not bunk in social sciences, as it gets pinned down to a biological cause. And since we can pin down 50% of even happiness to genetics, it’s pretty obvious the 40% of it being due to story telling in head isn’t always the explanation.
There is no credible genetic data that the vast array of bullshit Psychiatrist disorder labels correspond to a set of particular genome sequence combinations of any such thing which predispose someone to the (again) complex range of psychiatric "mood disorders" they have created names for.

Copex, this entire exchange just proves again, you understanding of this tautology is relatively basic and underdeveloped compared to, mine, or many others'.

There is very little evidence that psychiatric treatment of mood disorders has proven their likelihood of prevalence due to certain genes. Maybe, maybe not. Impossible to know for sure and in any case doesn't amount to much of a treatment of solution to human condition of problems.

I believe that anti-depressants work simply because they produce different states of mild feeling in the brain (like reward center drugs also do) which can be used to act as a safety net or to practice a sort of yoga to keep oneself from becoming suicidal. This suicidal thing results when options for living are out anyway. So it's NOT a neurological or genetic problem, it's environmental, cultural and religious which pushed the person into that Hell.

This is the true blackpill. No amount of social conditioning will overcome the true nature of womanhood.

There’s a fundamental reason why the Devil is affiliated with the feminine in Christianity through Leviathan / Tiamat, Lilith, Witchcraft, “the Void”. And that’s because like the devil, the woman at her very essence hates and resents mankind unless he’s hot / good for sex or provides some social usefulness to her own personal benefit.
I have been wanting to believe in the existence of afterlife where all the foids burn in hell for eternity. I had never developed such deep-seated hatred and anger for someone who I'm doomed to romanticise about, seek, and love until I decided to discard all the mgtow and red-pill bs and stare into the unfiltered and bottomless pit of foid-degeneracy. It's way too surreal and agonising. So much so that it's even bleeding into my relationship with my own mother.

A lot of people have their own definitions of what is truly evil, but for me foids epitomise true evilness more than any fictional evil characters I have come across. The fictional 'evil' characters usually have some level of ambition and still look out for his own people whereas foids are willing to forego a happy relationship just for the sole reason of making her partner miserable, jeopardise the stability of the family for her own petty and personal interests, kill her own babies if it gets in the way of her hoe-phase. And that's them without being forced by factors like desperation, humiliation, and hopelessness which are what usually compel men to commit acts of violence. That once made me wonder what would the foids be like if they had the physical advantage of men, and that led me to Sexual cannibalism. The female of the species is a true abomination. Something so evil that we men have to be biologically programmed like robots to seek to mate with them to keep this cycle of misery going for god knows how long.

Last edited:
Yeah no shit. It's responsible for Mood. Not for permanent disposition in life. Stop. You are just making me laugh.

This is very sad. I know people in my own extended family like you, most normies and blue pillars, NPCs simps.

No what I am referred to is Psychiatry and (today because of post modernism) Psychological therapies to be a total psuedo-intellectual pursuit and over-glamorous field.

There is no credible genetic data that the vast array of bullshit Psychiatrist disorder labels correspond to a set of particular genome sequence combinations of any such thing which predispose someone to the (again) complex range of psychiatric "mood disorders" they have created names for.

Copex, this entire exchange just proves again, you understanding of this tautology is relatively basic and underdeveloped compared to, mine, or many others'.

There is very little evidence that psychiatric treatment of mood disorders has proven their likelihood of prevalence due to certain genes. Maybe, maybe not. Impossible to know for sure and in any case doesn't amount to much of a treatment of solution to human condition of problems.

I believe that anti-depressants work simply because they produce different states of mild feeling in the brain (like reward center drugs also do) which can be used to act as a safety net or to practice a sort of yoga to keep oneself from becoming suicidal. This suicidal thing results when options for living are out anyway. So it's NOT a neurological or genetic problem, it's environmental, cultural and religious which pushed the person into that Hell.
I think the science speaks for itself that genetics plays a huge role, I don’t need to debate a point that is firmly established. As for psychiatry and psychology, I agree that they don’t have real solution in most cases, but saying it’s just environmental or cultural or to “just do yoga” is just nonsense.

I think the science speaks for itself that genetics plays a huge role, I don’t need to debate a point that is firmly established.
As for psychiatry and psychology, I agree that they don’t have real solution in most cases, but saying it’s just environmental or cultural or to “just do yoga” is just nonsense.
It's obvious that one of the issues standing in the way of people improving is the mental health field altogether. So please try and answer the following:

1. Tell me what medical field (outside of Psychiatry & Modern Psychology fields) asserts and can prove that genes are causing mood disorders in otherwise neurologically functional people? Keep in mind that the foundational psychoanalytic principles and practice were very different than what they call "science" today.

2. Are you saying that for Bi-polar, there are specific genes, and for Uni-polar depression there are specific genes, and for depression + bouts of mania there are yet again different specific genes coding?

3. Do you understand how this is impossible to show right now using Scientific method?

4. If this was true, it means there would have always been these specific disorders throughout history, with corresponding gene sequences. Yet all of these labels for mental health disorders only appear post 1960 and that too first only in America. What the hell is that about?

The medications which make people feel better are 90% the person and 10% a safety net as they do some weird chemical dance in your brain. What that dance is we don't know and can't say, and it's definitely worthless to run after some idea that genes causes depression or bi-polar, and if we can isolate the gene sequences we will fix it. That's total garbage.

Last edited:
I think the science speaks for itself that genetics plays a huge role, I don’t need to debate a point that is firmly established. As for psychiatry and psychology, I agree that they don’t have real solution in most cases, but saying it’s just environmental or cultural or to “just do yoga” is just nonsense.
And please don't confuse things. I never said "do yoga".