Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Jordan Peterson utterly humiliated by his daughter (extremely brutal blackpill)

Her husband is easily 6´4

No doubt he has a lot of money and status as well.

And reminder: her ex husband did everything for her and her father, and was a rich businessman now. But Peterstein, I though you said women care about “muh kindness and competence”. The blackpill has absolutely obliterated every argument of Peterstein’s in his own life through his daughter.
This scares me the most, there is no way in hell u can know what is inside your gf or wifes brain.

It would be fatal to me if my wife left me after i made so many sacrifices to help her and her dad for a dude whos just taller than me.

And she remarried in a year? Jfl she probably already was talking to this dude while being with her first husband.

This scares me the most, there is no way in hell u can know what is inside your gf or wifes brain.
The best we can do is see stats and the science, which is the blackpill.

It would be fatal to me if my wife left me after i made so many sacrifices to help her and her dad for a dude whos just taller than me.
I wonder how the ex-husband is doing. Hope he doesn’t end up in a coma in Russia himself now.

And she remarried in a year? Jfl she probably already was talking to this dude while being with her first husband.
Monkey branching always works that way. Women don’t let go of the branch unless they have a firm grip of the next one.

He is marrying a rich woman, so she is beta buxxing for him.

One could say that Christianity as interpreted from a Protestant framework could be huge influence of religious ideas being seen in this way by Peterson though. Rather than a priest and long history of church fathers coming to how the things should be interpreted, the individual now was the loci of interpretation of their own after reading the bible themselves. And protestantism is not a long proven tradition, and many Catholics see the fracturing of the religion through the more individualistic style of the protestantism as the reason for society’s downfall (and taking many catholics down with them in a suicide pact).

And Nietzsche never says everyone could be an ubermensche, and I always interpreted what he said the way the fascist philosophers did, in that only a small number of people will be at the top, while the rest will have to be guided by others and follow the slave morality of religions like Christianity (although fascism’s role of religion isn’t so clear).

He is marrying a rich woman, so she is beta buxxing for him.

One could say that Christianity as interpreted from a Protestant framework could be huge influence of religious ideas being seen in this way by Peterson though. Rather than a priest and long history of church fathers coming to how the things should be interpreted, the individual now was the loci of interpretation of their own after reading the bible themselves. And protestantism is not a long proven tradition, and many Catholics see the fracturing of the religion through the more individualistic style of the protestantism as the reason for society’s downfall (and taking many catholics down with them in a suicide pact).

And Nietzsche never says everyone could be an ubermensche, and I always interpreted what he said the way the fascist philosophers did, in that only a small number of people will be at the top, while the rest will have to be guided by others and follow the slave morality of religions like Christianity (although fascism’s role of religion isn’t so clear).
Forget it. We are going in circles (again) You aren't able to understand how this Nietzschism thing works or how Christianity works. It takes practice, and right now you are stating some basic facts over and over. It requires a synthesis which connects abstract principles. It takes practice and guidence.

It doesn't only matter what Nietzsche directly says, what matters is how he is interpreted and if a large number of people interpret him this way, then it ends up being what he says. Nietzsche is one the main catalysts behind uncontrollable Individualism. The Selfish generation would likely not exist if it weren't for him and/or people like him. Yes, by saying what he says, he gives people the urge to engage in rebellion, thus ultimately ALL WANTING TO BE SIMILAR TO AN UBERMENSCH.

Last edited:
It doesn't only matter what Nietzsche directly says, what matters is how he is interpreted and if a large number of people interpret him this way, then it ends up being what he says.
lucious lyon wtf GIF

Now you have started to act like a punk, complete with edgy memes. You feel embarrassed that you don't understand what someone has said. My guess is you do this because you probably have a lot of money coming to you, so you are not scared of acting like this yet, but as death draws closer, you will be. Very scared.

Sincerely, I feel bad for the man.

But in the end, if you are blackpilled all of this was like predicting that the sun will eventually set if it is up. Even “muh strong father figure and traditional values” copers have no response when the nightmare of the blackpill dawns upon them.

Peterstein can run, but he can’t hide. The blackpill will always come to collect.
Being blackpilled is like having an analog (dial) watch and predicting 8 o'clock at 7:30

Being bluepilled is like having a digital clock set to represent time in cuneiform or Mayan numerals and never knowing what symbols will flash in it's display in the next minute. "But life is such a mystery, bro :soy:. TeeHee :foidSoy: ". No it's not, it's predictable. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge the laws that govern human behavior does not constitute an argument that human behavior is some unfathomable esoteric mystery. It's not.

And it's brutal.

Last edited:
Jordan Peterson knows his daughter is also swallowing buckets of semen in addition to her beef-only diet.
I saw an interview where he talked about hypergamy and he mentioned that he observed how his GF used tinder. Basically it blackpilled him somewhat as she only swiped on chads. To my understanding her ex husband is "just be top 1% of income earners theory" and her new one is "just be taller than 99% of men theory". Brootal. Neither is ugly either while his daughter is mid at best.

Based. I fucking hate Mikhaila Peterson. Nothing but a stupid whore riding the coattail of her dad's fame. Basically what you already said.

I also remeber a post somewhere else that went like: "JP calls us all dark-traid psycopaths, but if we really were, we'd have all fucked his daughter by now" :feelskek:
Woman are Parasites after all

He isn't blackpilled, but I think what he is saying here is useful (completely unrelated to the thread btw)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NQGQImrpx4

Except he becomes a benzo freak the moment something bad happens and raised a full gaggle of sluts nothing he says is useful. He also called Mgtows and incels cowards for not worshipping woman hard enough, anyone that unironically follows any of his advice is bluepilled

Now you have started to act like a punk, complete with edgy memes. You feel embarrassed that you don't understand what someone has said. My guess is you do this because you probably have a lot of money coming to you, so you are not scared of acting like this yet, but as death draws closer, you will be. Very scared.
More like what you said is asinine. Why does how people interpret what you said (even if you didn’t say it) become what you said? Reality should matter more than what people think about someone or something.

Being bluepilled is like having a digital clock set to represent time in cuneiform or Mayan numerals and never knowing what symbols will flash in it's display in the next minute. "But life is such a mystery, bro :soy:. TeeHee :foidSoy: ". No it's not, it's predictable. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge the laws that govern human behavior does not constitute an argument that human behavior is some unfathomable esoteric mystery. It's not.
Funny GIF

Holy shit, that explanation is hilarious.

Except he becomes a benzo freak the moment something bad happens and raised a full gaggle of sluts nothing he says is useful. He also called Mgtows and incels cowards for not worshipping woman hard enough, anyone that unironically follows any of his advice is bluepilled
Exactly, he is a bluepilled loser who lectures people all day, yet his own mental health is a catastrophe.

I saw an interview where he talked about hypergamy and he mentioned that he observed how his GF used tinder. Basically it blackpilled him somewhat as she only swiped on chads. To my understanding her ex husband is "just be top 1% of income earners theory" and her new one is "just be taller than 99% of men theory". Brootal. Neither is ugly either while his daughter is mid at best.
Who’s gf used tider? Jordan Peterson is married lol.

A jew jew washing people :feelskek:
It’s pretty cringe seeing someone dick suck Jews this badly. Really makes me think some Jew has some dirt on him, so he has to overcompensate.

He said he observed how his daughter uses tinder and that it blackpilled him
Give me a link, I have to see this. Jfl at his daughter using tinder in front of him as well.

Annie are you okay?
Annie are you okay?
Annie are you okay?
Annie???

You've been hit by...
You've been struck by...
...an indiscriminate Israeli artillery strike against a civilian target.

Annie are you okay?
Annie are you okay?
Annie are you okay?
Annie???

You've been hit by...
You've been struck by...
...an indiscriminate Israeli artillery strike against a civilian target.
A schizo’s worst nightmare

A schizo’s worst nightmare
Actually I'm ASD/ADD, so I copypasted my reply in the wrong tab. It was meant for this thread:

But, yeah, to stay on topic, I do agree that the best counterexample to JBP's pseudo-philosophy is his wife's daughter.

I always found peterson a meme.
His opinions shifts and change depending on whats popular.

Never trust what comes out of the mouth of a libertarian, they are more helpful to the system than the left itself

More like what you said is asinine. Why does how people interpret what you said (even if you didn’t say it) become what you said? Reality should matter more than what people think about someone or something.

Funny GIF
This is why we have a tight knit group who we converse seriously with, and in general leave people like you to rot. You will be very scared as you approach old age and death because of acting like this. Your money related copes will not sustain you. Your arrogant behavior will add more fear and panic.

No there is nothing asinine about it. You just lack the capacity to understand these sort of statements. You don't ask the right questions and when you try, you get upset with answers and begin name-calling. I just thought it was funny you posted about Peterson, but believe in something similar to Petsrson-Nietzchism

Yes, Nietzsche said a lot of things. He was a confused Incel loser who wanted to destroy his mediator. Namely God. But he was also in a pretend battle with Wilhelm Vahgnər. He was always crying like a baby and making a big fussy mess of himself. Kind of looks 90% of the user base here.

This is why we have a tight knit group who we converse seriously with, and in general leave people like you to rot. You will be very scared as you approach old age and death because of acting like this. Your money related copes will not sustain you. Your arrogant behavior will add more fear and panic.
What does that have to do with anything? I’m already scared of death and I know I will one day be destroyed as well. It’s on my mind pretty often cause my family is mostly all dead.

No there is nothing asinine about it. You just lack the capacity to understand these sort of statements. You don't ask the right questions and when you try, you get upset with answers and begin name-calling. I just thought it was funny you posted about Peterson, but believe in something similar to Petsrson-Nietzchism
Peterson believes in breathing air as well, doesn’t mean we are the same jfl.

Yes, Nietzsche said a lot of things. He was a confused Incel loser who wanted to destroy his mediator. Namely God. But he was also in a pretend battle with Wilhelm Vahgnər. He was always crying like a baby and making a big fussy mess of himself. Kind of looks 90% of the user base here.
Yeah, he was definately a coping incel. But God doesn’t exist, especially not the Abrahamic God. So he was probably right about that part unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your view). Believing in something, despite all evidence to the contrary, won’t make it become a reality.

I do agree that the best counterexample to JBP's pseudo-philosophy is his wife's daughter.
9DB1236B EE09 47EC 8B0D 3D863F50777B

Never trust what comes out of the mouth of a libertarian, they are more helpful to the system than the left itself
He’s not even a libertarian, he’s closer to a neocon more than anything.

I always found peterson a meme.
His opinions shifts and change depending on whats popular.
When did his opinion shift based on popularity?

What does that have to do with anything? I’m already scared of death and I know I will one day be destroyed as well. It’s on my mind pretty often cause my family is mostly all dead.
It has everything to do with everything buddy. It being on your mind isn't enough. The behavior must also follow suit. And probably many of your copes are associated with Hero worship and Nietzschism stuff. Idk..
Peterson believes in breathing air as well, doesn’t mean we are the same jfl.
Come on. Don't try all these non- sequitur types of platitudes. That's not what I said, and you are being frivolous.
Yeah, he was definately a coping incel. But God doesn’t exist, especially not the Abrahamic God. So he was probably right about that part unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your view). Believing in something, despite all evidence to the contrary, won’t make it become a reality.
That's ok. I'm not advocating for you to believe in God as conventional religious people did. We aren't able to. But you need to construct a lot of other things in its place. There are harmful constructs and beneficial constructs. I believe you mostly do harmful ones, its why you react the way you do to me. Making jokes and mockery when I've said something very serious that you don't understand is one example of the end result.

Juden Peterstein used to appear in interviews alongside his wife, who was not at all subordinate to him. He explained that they are equals in their marriage, and that he involves her in all his decisions. He is and always was a gynocratic slave.

It has everything to do with everything buddy. It being on your mind isn't enough. The behavior must also follow suit. And probably many of your copes are associated with Hero worship and Nietzschism stuff. Idk..
What do you suggest?

Come on. Don't try all these non- sequitur types of platitudes. That's not what I said, and you are being frivolous.
Well you aren’t being very clear with what you mean then.

That's ok. I'm not advocating for you to believe in God as conventional religious people did. We aren't able to. But you need to construct a lot of other things in its place. There are harmful constructs and beneficial constructs. I believe you mostly do harmful ones, its why you react the way you do to me. Making jokes and mockery when I've said something very serious that you don't understand is one example of the end result.
I mock everything, unless someone is depressed and not in a good place, then I’m more sympathetic.

What do you suggest?
I don't think it's possible for you considering what you are holding onto and our past discussions with you, but you'll need to PM me to discuss this further. But be forewarned, I don't think you meet the criteria.
Well you aren’t being very clear with what you mean then.
It's been made very clear. Np further clarity can be had. Besides, there are posta upon posts written by K9OTAKU on what I said to you regarding Nietzsche. Go read ! Don't play these weird games with me please.
I mock everything.
Yeah. This will be your undoing
unless someone is depressed and not in a good place, then I’m more sympathetic.
This is rather meaningless as a quality. Very few people mock someone to their face when they are openly depressed and crying.

I don't think it's possible for you considering what you are holding onto and our past discussions with you, but you'll need to PM me to discuss this further. But be forewarned, I don't think you meet the criteria.
So you have nothing to say. Nice

It's been made very clear. Np further clarity can be had. Besides, there are posta upon posts written by K9OTAKU on what I said to you regarding Nietzsche. Go read ! Don't play these weird games with me please.
Has a discussion
“You are playing games”
You are such a drama queen

Yeah. This will be your undoing

This is rather meaningless as a quality. Very few people mock someone to their face when they are openly depressed and crying.
I meant on this forum. I come on this forum to cope. Idk what you mean by “undoing”, as being too serious would just lead to suicide as an incel.

When did his opinion shift based on popularity?
If i remember correctly he was far more right leaning on social topics when he started doing these interviews, after his ‘mental breakdown’ he shifted to more of a neocon stance.

Jorden Peterson is your average dumb Tradcuck

If i remember correctly he was far more right leaning on social topics when he started doing these interviews, after his ‘mental breakdown’ he shifted to more of a neocon stance.
Ben Poopiro gave him a safe space in his organization

Jorden Peterson is your average dumb Tradcuck
Tradcucks deserve extermination

I am a 34 year old virgin while this wh*re marries within a year.

I spit on life and on society.

Btw this fker is teaching people how to be good right? Then why is his daughter a wh*re and embarrassing him? Hes going to teach people how to be while he cant even fkn rise his own children the right way? Or is it just a females nature?

So you have nothing to say. Nice.
Oh trust me, several people have plenty to say. Just not like a weirdo, on this website.
Has a discussion
“You are playing games”
You are such a drama queen.
Then you don't really know what a discussion is. Trust me, we've been here before, you are struggling a lot.
I meant on this forum. I come on this forum to cope. Idk what you mean by “undoing”, as being too serious would just lead to suicide as an incel.
You like to blabber in front of this "audience". Come have a real discussion elsewhere and find out.

No, being serious is important. At least for a long time, you don't even know what that is like..

Oh trust me, several people have plenty to say. Just not like a weirdo, on this website.

Then you don't really know what a discussion is. Trust me, we've been here before, you are struggling a lot.

You like to blabber in front of this "audience". Come have a real discussion elsewhere and find out.

No, being serious is important. At least for a long time, you don't even know what that is like..
You are all over the place, write a lot, and say nothing. Reminds me of Jordan Peterson.

I am a 34 year old virgin while this wh*re marries within a year.

I spit on life and on society.

Btw this fker is teaching people how to be good right? Then why is his daughter a wh*re and embarrassing him? Hes going to teach people how to be while he cant even fkn rise his own children the right way? Or is it just a females nature?
He only tells males to “man up”. But he even admitted the evils of women, like they commonly cuck males while married, but he doesn’t tell them to do shit. Jordan Peterson might just be straight up evil.

hes fucking aryan as shit, im not gonna get mad at seeing a white couple, im not a kike.

hes fucking aryan as shit, im not gonna get mad at seeing a white couple, im not a kike.
Her ex-husband was also white, so that doesn’t mean much. Did you even read the entire post?

His fans are surprised when a standard neocon redpill grifter addict turns out to be exactly that. Imagine being retarded enough to watch this guy. :feelskek:
Juden Peterstein IS his own Greatest Fan --Benzodiazepina POTHEAD.

He is just a mouthpiece for whatever power are above him.

Once anyone has an audience, they essentially buy your tongue to spew whatever they want.

He has come a long way since his first videos where he was famous, its like he is a completely different person. Maybe was the benzos, or whatever he got told by the elites, but he definitely changed, even if he was always a part of the system.

In case you prefer Tate he is controlled opposition too, they always buy both sides off.

He is just a mouthpiece for whatever power are above him.

Once anyone has an audience, they essentially buy your tongue to spew whatever they want.

He has come a long way since his first videos where he was famous, its like he is a completely different person. Maybe was the benzos, or whatever he got told by the elites, but he definitely changed, even if he was always a part of the system.

In case you prefer Tate he is controlled opposition too, they always buy both sides off.
Tate isn’t bought, hence why he is in prison. He wouldn’t be in prison if he was part of the system, just like Epstein. Epstein only was thrown in prison due to unseen circumstances. But regardless, Tate is a faggot of epic proportions.

You are all over the place, write a lot, and say nothing. Reminds me of Jordan Peterson.
You are embarrassed that I've said what you suspect is true. You are worried. You needed to post about Jordan Peterson because you also suspect he fell apart because of his Nietzsche+muh clinical science+you can be like a humble Christian + you can be a hero bullshit, and that's exactly how you feel also.
He only tells males to “man up”. But he even admitted the evils of women, like they commonly cuck males while married, but he doesn’t tell them to do shit. Jordan Peterson might just be straight up evil.
He's the same as Based_Meme and you and the Lot. Unlike myself and K9, you guys go 15% the distance. Like Peterson.

Last edited:
I think the reason why christfags still cling onto this guy like hes the next jesus IS because he is as flawed as they are

I think the reason why christfags still cling onto this guy like hes the next jesus IS because he is as flawed as they are
They cling to him for the same reason 90% of this site clings to the bullshit they cling to. Because they WANT to believe you can force multiple competing philosophies together into one super-cool cope mixture. It's not possible. Peterson's life is an example of what it's like for someone with money, but without money, it's even harder.

They cling to him for the same reason 90% of this site clings to the bullshit they cling to. Because they WANT to believe you can force multiple competing philosophies together into one super-cool cope mixture. It's not possible. Peterson's life is an example of what it's like for someone with money, but without money, it's even harder.
many christfags are sluts and former addicts trying to cope

Brutal man.

If he cant save a woman from becoming evil, I pity him :feelscry:

Tate isn’t bought, hence why he is in prison. He wouldn’t be in prison if he was part of the system, just like Epstein. Epstein only was thrown in prison due to unseen circumstances. But regardless, Tate is a faggot of epic proportions.
He was in jail a few weeks for PR reasons, it boosted whatever his popularity was over 10x, was all staged, and it worked fine.

His entire life is theatre,, being in jail is no different. He probably had a ps5 and uber eats every day.

You are embarrassed that I've said what you suspect is true. You are worried. You needed to post about Jordan Peterson because you also suspect he fell apart because of his Nietzsche+muh clinical science+you can be like a humble Christian + you can be a hero bullshit, and that's exactly how you feel also.

He's the same as Based_Meme and you and the Lot. Unlike myself and K9, you guys go 15% the distance. Like Peterson.
I have more mental strength than him because I have gone through worse than him and never coped with drugs, but rather faced the reality head on. A religion coper usually doesn’t face the reality and copes with dead people being in some place they don’t know exists or not, instead of accepting the probable brute harsh reality of extermination.

Brutal man.

If he cant save a woman from becoming evil, I pity him :feelscry:
He can’t even save himself from going into a coma due to benzo addiction. Not even trying to mock him, I hope no one should go through it.

He was in jail a few weeks for PR reasons, it boosted whatever his popularity was over 10x, was all staged, and it worked fine.

His entire life is theatre,, being in jail is no different. He probably had a ps5 and uber eats every day.
Is it really PR? Idk tbh, you could be right. But regardless, I think he is a cringe faggot who is running from his sins by Islam coping now. As Slayer said:
many christfags are sluts and former addicts trying to cope