Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female hypergamy: What it is and 7 ways to use it to your advantage

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
Female hypergamy: What it is and 7 ways to use it to your advantage
In simple terms, female hypergamy is a woman’s inclination to marry the best man she can find.
This stems from an inherent biological motivation to get pregnant with the best genes possible.
Pregnancy is a huge investment of time and resources for a woman, so naturally, she wants the best outcome she can get.
This is also why men are naturally polygamous and have a high sexual appetite.
Biologically it makes sense to spread their seed as they can have many different kids with different women.
Okay, sure. Foids still cling to archaic genetic standards like height for dominance, dark triad traits etc. Glad that journalists are starting to understand the blackpill.
“Hypergamy simply means women’s base sexual nature is attracted to a higher status in relation to herself. In other words, if she does not “look up” to a man in some way, she will not be attracted to that man. The higher status can be on one or more characteristics…which is why the unemployed musician can often date a woman who has job and disposable income. She may make more money…but she “looks up” to his musical talents, and he may be physically good looking to boot, despite not having a job, money or a car and so therefore her hypergamous attraction instincts are satisfied in mating with him, despite her higher socio-economic status.”
Oh, okay. So it's musical talents that she looks up to? Got it. Surely it couldn't be anything else... :feelsUnreal:
Not all men are born with good looks. And not all men are wealthy.
The good news?
Because of female hypergamy, it gives guys without good looks or wealth a chance.
Looks and wealth can be hypergamous factors, but they’re not the only ones.
There are other ways we can use female hypergamy to our advantage.
Here are some qualities that women find attractive in men.
Wowee! Hypergamy gives guys without good looks or wealth a chance! Finally my fellow inklers, we can land our dream foid if we try our hardest! Let's see what he has to say...

1) Leadership

They want a guy who knows what they want and isn’t afraid to go and get it.
After all, women want to feel protected. And there’s no better protection than a guy who leads.
Yes of course! This is why they lust after dark triad thugmaxxed chads! Foids are attracted to the serial killers' protective aura, you silly inkies. Nevermind the fact that normie socialization is based on looks mogging contests.

2) A sense of humor

Knowing how to make a woman laugh is the one best skills you can develop.
And this doesn’t just involve witty jokes and funny stories. It’s having fun, laughing and enjoying yourself. It’s about not taking yourself too seriously.
Oh? You mean to say I can be a silly jokester and make women laugh? But how come??? How come when I tell her my jokes she doesn't laugh? But she laughs at chad calling her a filthy whore??? :feelsUgh: Tell me this.

3) Passion and ambition

Women love a man with passion and purpose in life.
Why do you think women love musicians? Passion.
Entrepreneurs? Purpose.
I see. Purpose and passion... well STEM is the most passionate field of them all! Scientists spend decades of their life dedicating themselves to underpaid, overworked research. But... how come??? STEMcels are stereotyped as lonely losers??? How could this be?

5) Confidence

Women look up to a man who has confidence. It has female hypergamy written all over it.
However, there’s a fine line between confidence and arrogance.
Keep this in mind:
Arrogance is trying to impress others and needing validation.
Confidence is knowing who you are, what you’re good at and what you’re not good at.
It’s about being honest with yourself.
There it is. 'Just be confident broh' :feelskek:. Yeah, never mind the countless chadfishing experiments where chad calls women kinky sluts, and then the women bend over backwards to accomodate, that doesn't happen with sub8s. The 'fine line' is attractiveness. And of course, ugly people are the ones that need validation. Chads and foids get that shit preemo. So the uggos are the ones that are 'arrogant' JFL.

6) Be a good listener

A woman wants to be respected and listened to. She wants her opinions valued.
And if you’re not listening intently to every word she’s saying, you’ll come across as boring, cold and heartless.
Of course. We all know how much women love nice guys that listen to their feelings and are emotionally available. After all, they won't stop talking about... how much they hate them? :feelswhere:

7) Kindness and empathy

There’s no getting around it:
A woman wants to be protected by a guy. And if you can’t understand what she’s going through and be kind to others, how will she feel comfortable in your arms?
So be kind to others. Show compassion. Be there for her.
423px-Redpillcomics41.jpg

Written by a fella.

Inversely, this book was written by a chick.

Based gray, providing excerpts and commentary alongside the article.

I can't trust bluepillers tbh

I will never be @WorthlessSlavicShit :feelscry:

I will do it!

Hypergamy + dual mating strategy =

foid gets married to a submissive betabuxx oofie doofie to provide her security, status and resources while employing her resources in the pursuit of wanton, anonymous insemination by Chad in public bathroom stalls, mop depots, behind dumpsters, porta-potties etc.

These bluepillers are selling the lifestyle of being a jester for decades only to be cucked and divorce-raped in the end. This fate may be just about right for you, but it's too brutal for me. I couldn't ever relax knowing that any hypothetical "giRLfRiEnD" knowing she sees me as an oofie doofie betabuxx lootbox at best, and is actively seeking 24/7 opportunities to cuck and divorce-rape me. This is just too brutal for me.

Last edited:
This need for animals to dominate is a mistake, the entire biology was a mistake, both the X and Y chromosomes were a mistake

I will do it!
It's never too late to ascend :bluepill:
Even if you are not young anymore, you can still find true love only if you try :bluepill: