Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lmao why are girls so clingy to chad? Chad can get angry at girls for no reason and they will blame themself and ask chad not to be mad.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Lmao this situation is totally my fault. I invite her to a party last minute, give her ambiguous detail regarding where the party is and time, tell her I might not talk to her a lot and she still blames herself for it. Wtf lmao

imgur.com/a/4qOGTVX

Last edited:

They want to fuck Chad so they are more forgiving of his bullshit

pics of chad?

This is so fucking funny. Its fucking crazy how obedient they are to chads.

You're still catfishing this chick? Jesus. I honestly can't believe she's dumb enough to still think you're a real person, or better yet why she hasn't already just found some other Chad already.

Why do you get enjoyment out of larping as chad? Wierdo..

Chads power is so strongly she would admit fault in fear of chad leaving her for another girl. Chad is so rare that thousands of normal guys won’t do, only chad

It makes you feel powerful. I'm too self conscious to attempt it as it'd only make me aware of how undesirable I am in reality.

Somebody has to bring the black pill to the masses :).

No girl will everrrrrrr act like this with us, let alone a stacy

That's one of the reasons chads date down, this bitches are so fucking hungry for chad cock that they don't even need to try to do anything, they can be themselves all they want and usually this means been a total piece of shit, cause personality is really important you know :feelskek::feelskek:, they can be assholes, call them garbage, lie to them, cheat on them and it will be alright, it needs to be or chad will leave and she will have to date a more ugly man. An the best part, when he finally leave her, she will say that all men are shit and all her insults and hate will be directed to sub5 men like us.

Chad is invincible, he can do and say anything and these bitches will still bend over backwards for him. Only he has the power to cuck women. He might as well be an entirely different species from the rest of us.

You should float the idea of cucking her and see how she reacts. Say you want an open relationship but only open for you not her and see if she still sticks around.

Last edited:
Chad is invincible, he can do and say anything and these bitches will still bend over backwards for him. Only he has the power to cuck women. He might as well be an entirely different species from the rest of us.
I wanna say worship, but where's the fucking lie. God fucking damn it I just lost money gambling. It's over for gamblingcels

Haha yea so true. On my Chadfish account I had some roastie sexting me and I ghosted her and then she started frantically apologizing for being too sexual and creeping me out. :lul:

You should float the idea of cucking her and see how she reacts. Say you want an open relationship but only open for you not her and see if she still sticks around.

Pretty random, but bro where is your profile pic from?

10/10 personality :feelsokman:

This is why normies think we are a raging autist and that's why we can't get laid.

still talkin with this girl wow shes is braindead for chad.

Chads are demigods in the eyes of femoids

LMAO at that "bee confident" part, now tell her take shower and get a new haircut.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What Chad pic are you using?

Is that you in your avatar pic?

This girl lol.

She always seems so pure and wholesome. I feel bad for her.

Obviously the best way to save me from this white knight cuck behavior is to send me her nudes so I realise that she's just like the others.

hint hint

Because Chad has the supreme semen.

That's one of the reasons chads date down, this bitches are so fucking hungry for chad cock that they don't even need to try to do anything, they can be themselves all they want and usually this means been a total piece of shit, cause personality is really important you know :feelskek::feelskek:, they can be assholes, call them garbage, lie to them, cheat on them and it will be alright, it needs to be or chad will leave and she will have to date a more ugly man. An the best part, when he finally leave her, she will say that all men are shit and all her insults and hate will be directed to sub5 men like us.
You're onto something bud', his looksmatch will be hard work; shit testing him all the time & looking for a 1 point upgrade but a bitch below his status will think she found the needle in the haystack & become a doormat.

Anyway, keep at it OP.

Last edited:
Lmao this situation is totally my fault. I invite her to a party last minute, give her ambiguous detail regarding where the party is and time, tell her I might not talk to her a lot and she still blames herself for it. Wtf lmao

imgur.com/a/4qOGTVX
Don't know how you can do that catfishing man. I would literally die inside because that Rebecca girl looks so cute to me and there's no way she'd even look in my general direction because of my subhumanity.

You're onto something bud', his looksmatch will be hard work; shit testing him all the time & looking for a 1 point upgrade but a bitch below his status will think she found the needle in the haystack & become a doormat.

Exactly, chad's looksmatch demands from him at least some effort, and for someone who is accustomed to saying "Hey baby wanna fuck?" and succeed with it, any kind of effort is already too much, so he goes to 5-6 /10 foids because that way he has a hole to dump his cum and does not need to dirty his own hands, so he can be who he really is without consequences of the foid leaving him.

Exactly, chad's looksmatch demands from him at least some effort, and for someone who is accustomed to saying "Hey baby wanna fuck?" and succeed with it, any kind of effort is already too much, so he goes to 5-6 /10 foids because that way he has a hole to dump his cum and does not need to dirty his own hands, so he can be who he really is without consequences of the foid leaving him.
Blacker than black-pill.

You
This girl lol.

She always seems so pure and wholesome. I feel bad for her.

Obviously the best way to save me from this white knight cuck behavior is to send me her nudes so I realise that she's just like the others.

hint hint
Dude back when my snap++ was working, she use to send me nudes everyday before she took shower. Legit got 30 shower pics in a row

Anyway, keep at it OP.
This

Why are incels so clingy to women even if they don't give a shit about us

This was hilarious

Lmao looks like the typical normal American Becky

Girl's who cling for chads cling for dick.
Girl's who cling to incel's cling for free food.

If you are chad girls beg for you not to leave them. If you're not chad, you will be begging girls instead.

It makes you feel powerful. I'm too self conscious to attempt it as it'd only make me aware of how undesirable I am in reality.
I do it solely to see if I can get them to waste their time. Also nudes if possible. It’s next to nothing in the long run, because their lives are so perfect in every way, but just imagine how they must feel when they realize they’ve wasted hours/days of their life for shit like this. Small justice. But it still hurts to see that if you were in fact chad, you wouldn’t be cat fishing but fucking instead.

I fucking lost it at the "Just be confident bro" part ROFL

I'm lucky to get one or two replies before I get ghosted, and it's usually just them writing "no" or "yes".

I see newcels are looking through my history for blackpilled experiments.

Don’t dig down too deep or you might black pill yourself beyond repair :feelslala::blackpill:

Lol damn you STILL have her going, how long has this been going on? 3 months? 6?

We should arrange a date and have the ugliest form user here meet up with her claiming to be you, see what happens.

Lol damn you STILL have her going, how long has this been going on? 3 months? 6?

We should arrange a date and have the ugliest form user here meet up with her claiming to be you, see what happens.
I think 2 years lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back