Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Living among whites makes gooks mentally ill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/12qgnbi/asian_americans_and_internalized_racial/

Yes. I’m not afraid to admit that...growing up, I’ve always wanted to be white, like a white girl. I wanted to have blonde hair, blue eyes

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

I'm sure this applies to other ethnics living in the west too, but gook self-hatred is something else. They're not equipped to live among other races and need a fully homogenous isolated community like North Korea to survive. Any other scenario inevitably leads to them spreading their legs for other races and breeding out their gook genes, i.e. self-genocide @pyromancer1234 @Made in Heaven

You expect me to read that gay jewddit article?

self hate driving by racial reasons is more likely to be a toilet problem than a man problem. most deathnic girls have a real racial inferiorty due to not being white and even asian men are not in a blame to feel bad about themselves when 99% of asian toilets in america are only with white guys, it just feel like a supreme level of cuckoldry

way too long not a chance im reading that but its probably true

when people are born they are destined to something. the modern world and globalization has ripped that apart.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/12qgnbi/asian_americans_and_internalized_racial/

I'm sure this applies to other ethnics living in the west too, but gook self-hatred is something else. They're not equipped to live among other races and need a fully homogenous isolated community like North Korea to survive. Any other scenario inevitably leads to them spreading their legs for other races and breeding out their gook genes, i.e. self-genocide @pyromancer1234 @Made in Heaven

“I wanted blonde hair and blue eyes”
The same goes for every white girl who didn’t get those.

I'm sure this applies to other ethnics living in the west too
Not me. Never in my entire life did i ever hate being iraqi, nor did i hate my dad looking like an arab. This is a problem mostly gooks, niggers, and streetshitters suffer through. In fact, I disliked my red beard and freckles for a while when I was a kid
but gook self-hatred is something else.
I genuinely think white rice (jap, Korean) and brown sand (yemeni, saudi) mixing would be good. Or even pakis. But most rice have tunnel vision for white cock/pussy onry and so they don't consider their other options in generic improvement for their children.

despite the fact that MENA hapas look just as good, if not even more caucaoid, than European Hapas. MENA caucasoid genes are more dominant than European caucasoid genes, meaning a MENA caucasoid will look less asian than a European Caucasoid. Unironically, sands are better at giving hapas rounder eyes and more "wasian" appearance than whites are

They're not equipped to live among other races and need a fully homogenous isolated community like North Korea to survive.
Yep. Either that, or asian countries need to start importing caucasoid women to improve their genes. It's now or never. Rice will go extinct eventually no matter what one way or another, whether it is through the asian penis or asian vagina, whether through fucking caucasoid women or being fucked by caucasoid men. Cuck or be cucked. The choice is yours.

Look at north america, south America, and siberia. All former rice lands which are now occupied by whites and white mutts.

However, even homogenous rice countroes still worship whites. Hencd why anime characters look white and all the korean surgeries
Any other scenario inevitably leads to them spreading their legs for other races and breeding out their gook genes, i.e. self-genocide
Asians should engage in self genocide unironically. Look at turks. They are an objective upgrade to asians thanks to their iranian-anatolian ancestory. Unfortunately, gook genes are way way too dominant to wash away easily most of the time. I don't blame asians at all for wanting to get rid of their slanted eyes, which is an outdated evolutionary trait from their Origins in siberia

“I wanted blonde hair and blue eyes”
The same goes for every white girl who didn’t get those.
Lol I've said this before, but even brown/black haired european girls feel burning insecurity towards blonde European girls. Even black eyed europeans are enviois of blue eyed Europeans. Even THEY are mad they aren't whiter. I can't then imagine how much worst it must be for a chinkette.

Even Marylon Monroe, who is basically the poster girl for sexy blonde women, was I'm fact a brunette with wavy (ethnic looking) hair, yet no one would care for her had she not dyed her hair. Jfl I see soooo any European women who have fake blonde hair

self hate driving by racial reasons is more likely to be a toilet problem than a man problem. most deathnic girls have a real racial inferiorty due to not being white and even asian men are not in a blame to feel bad about themselves when 99% of asian toilets in america are only with white guys, it just feel like a supreme level of cuckoldry
Giga cope. Ethnic men often have just as much self hatred. I know an indian guy named bijoy but he wants everyone to call him Jay.

I know another Sri kankan guy who's legal name is Tony. He is a Christian so he is obsessed with East Med history (levant, rome, anatolia) and, because he knows I'm turk, he always talks to.me about how beautiful he finds turkish women jfl :feelshaha:

Of course, that's not mentioning the fuck ton of asians who change their names to white names. I've known asians named David, Kevin, Keith, rosemary, Anna, despite those very obviously not being their names

Not me. Never in my entire life did i ever hate being iraqi, nor did i hate my dad looking like an arab. This is a problem mostly gooks, niggers, and streetshitters suffer through. In fact, I disliked my red beard and freckles for a while when I was a kid

CA66F19A 51E7 40F4 A947 E1AC81932F58

Lol I've said this before, but even brown/black haired european girls feel burning insecurity towards blonde European girls. Even black eyed europeans are enviois of blue eyed Europeans. Even THEY are mad they aren't whiter. I can't then imagine how much worst it must be for a chinkette.
Blue eyed and blond haired ancestors were the most recent versions of JBW in history. Having lighter skin (for females) was an older JBW, and before that it was just don’t be a hairy gorilla.

Even Marylon Monroe, who is basically the poster girl for sexy blonde women, was I'm fact a brunette with wavy (ethnic looking) hair, yet no one would care for her had she not dyed her hair. Jfl I see soooo any European women who have fake blonde hair

View attachment 739947
Holy shit that is brutal. Poop haired and black haired women stood no chance when they had actual competition for males. Nowadays, women can fuck pretty much anyone so doesn’t matter much.

I keked out loud upon reading that quote

Giga cope. Ethnic men often have just as much self hatred. I know an indian guy named bijoy but he wants everyone to call him Jay.

I know another Sri kankan guy who's legal name is Tony. He is a Christian so he is obsessed with East Med history (levant, rome, anatolia) and, because he knows I'm turk, he always talks to.me about how beautiful he finds turkish women jfl :feelshaha:

Of course, that's not mentioning the fuck ton of asians who change their names to white names. I've known asians named David, Kevin, Keith, rosemary, Anna, despite those very obviously not being their names
I noticed Christ cucks are bigger white worshippers than people of other religions. That’s why @tehgymcel420 is on perpetual suicide watch, he grew up CWSN (Christian while Sand Nigger)

The problem with this research is that it doesn't include what we know from reading René Girard's Memetic Desire theories. Some of the claim is true of course, and it's not just true for gooks. It likely the case for Western curries as well.

This is why I don't understand ethnics who want to move to the west

Yeah I agree. Noodlewhores are extremely influenced by what white foids want, and since white foids are generally disgusted by Asian men they are too.

Yeah I agree. Noodlewhores are extremely influenced by what white foids want, and since white foids are generally disgusted by Asian men they are too.
I definitely noticed this in the States. Rice women are in an extreme triangle session and do worship of the white man (by extension white-women also). It's mimetic desire again. Girard is the best road map.

Asians should engage in self genocide unironically. Look at turks. They are an objective upgrade to asians thanks to their iranian-anatolian ancestory. Unfortunately, gook genes are way way too dominant to wash away easily most of the time. I don't blame asians at all for wanting to get rid of their slanted eyes, which is an outdated evolutionary trait from their Origins in siberia
I agree. Turks are the best example of how to make rices the most attractive. Turkish foids are way more attractive than Noodles and Turkish men are high-t giga Chads compared to nerdy ricecels.
Heisenberg joined the Iraqi Army?

fuck you nigger. Summarize that shit and post here for us. You want me to read all that shit a if I am writing a thesis?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52roqup9cm0&t=39s

I noticed Christ cucks are bigger white worshippers than people of other religions.
Yep. Most non-Europeana who convert to christianity or who care for it beyond a surface level often do so as a means of being more readily accepted into white society. They think its a key to becoming more whitez whether that is culturally or genetically
@tehgymcel420 is on perpetual suicide watch, he grew up CWSN (Christian while Sand Nigger)
Brutal how Christianity is associated with whites when it's a sand religion like Islam

fuck you nigger. Summarize that shit and post here for us. You want me to read all that shit a if I am writing a thesis?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52roqup9cm0&t=39s

Ahh there you are. I forgot to tag you in a recent question with tag of curries..

Brutal how Christianity is associated with whites when it's a sand religion like Islam
It's not just a sand region religion. But initially, yes it's mix of those near West) middle east area. It was perfected more and more in different areas as it spread. That's the hallmark of a truly successful religion.

I agree. Turks are the best example of how to make rices the most attractive. Turkish foids are way more attractive than Noodles and Turkish men are high-t giga Chads compared to nerdy ricecels.
Problem with turks is that most aren't caucasoid enough. Kazakhs and Krygz are like 30% Caucasoid only , while Uygurs are around 20%, but then uzbeks are like 65% Caucasoid, and turkmen are 70% caucasoid, so they look better.

Last edited:
personally, being associated with noodles is more depressing.:feelsugh:

Problem with turks is that most aren't caucasoid enough. Kazakhs and Krygz are like 30% Caucasoid only , while Uygurs aee around 20%, but then uzbeks are like 65% Caucasoid, and turkmen are 70% caucasoid, so they look better.

View attachment 740033View attachment 740035
Careful brocel. You're approaching worship level here. Even if the explination is detailed. Yes pretty girl is pretty because pretty and makes pretty.

Any other scenario inevitably leads to them spreading their legs for other races and breeding out their gook genes, i.e. self-genocide
They didn't need to write a study thousands of words long to conclude that it is, and always has been, "me so horny. white only."

They didn't need to write a study thousands of words long to conclude that it is, and always has been, "me so horny. white only."

I post genes to encourage ethnic "Shid-skins" to freely visit this site.

Microbiology:

Re: White people love kissing their pets
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154465407Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:15 PM CST
"Dogs have certain chemicals in their mouths that clean bacteria" The chemicals themselves are rather limited in eradicating certain pathogens. The oral-immunological signalling system is regulated different from the immunological response in the blood-stream, the system itself allows many different variations of bacteria to survive while restricting their division. However, various parasites and virions are capable of surviving extensively in the salivary fluid of canines.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151875343Wednesday, December 17, 2014 3:27 PM CST
Ah, alright then. Although it's likely that there's simply just excess mucus remaining in your respiratory system, I'd suggest remaining cautious if you develop additional symptoms within a few days as infection with Influenza-Viruses temporarily weakens the immunological response to certain bacteria which prevents colonization, such as "Streptococcus-Pneumoniae".
Re: ugh i got the cold
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151809462Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:22 PM CST
Ah, It's not a problem. Multiple types of antibiotics can be utilized against streptococcal bacteria such as "Fluoroquinolones".
Re: ugh i got the cold
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151809542Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:24 PM CST
'Multiple types of antibiotics can be utilized against streptococcal bacteria such as "Fluoroquinolones".' Well, assuming it's not a resistant strain.
Re: Has anyone had strep?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150333177Monday, November 24, 2014 7:47 AM CST
Which variant of Streptococcus bacteria are you suffering from?
more_horiz
Re: How do you feel about facial piercings?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151399380Tuesday, December 09, 2014 12:49 PM CST
I personally wouldn't suggest receiving a "Facial-Piercing". There's a significant amount of health risks associated with the usage of potentially non-sterile equipment ranging from pathogens such as "Hepatitis-C" or "Human-Immunodefiency-Virus" to often lethal skin infections from bacteria such as "Methicillin-Resistant-Staphylococcus-Aureus".
Re: @mods
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145310479Thursday, September 04, 2014 4:54 AM CDT
Actually, "Human Immunodeficiency Virus" is capable of hiding in the brain.
Re: Why Humanity could be wiped out by diseases.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184078127Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:21 AM CST
The range and capabilities of EBOV are easily restrained by its own genetic components. Virology in itself is greatly inferior to bacteriology in terms of development. Nonetheless, we have plenty of "viable" mechanisms to reduce the propagation of lethal pathogens. It is merely a matter of revising them accordingly.
Re: A NEW CHEMICAL THAT CURES EBOLA
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151883774Wednesday, December 17, 2014 5:19 PM CST
Modern "Antiviral" therapy doesn't attempt to kill the pathogen itself, It merely interferes with the process of viral replication until the Immune-System can develop an efficient response against the virus. An exception to this would be HIV.
Re: my computer is scaring me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146086684Sunday, September 14, 2014 6:46 PM CDT
"a virus cant disable an antivirus program" a computer virus can absolutely interfere with the functionality of a security program. "Virut", for example, "infects" files and can lead to significant and massive file corruption.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147760343Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:45 PM CDT
"virus = disease you idiots" Not necessarily, there's plenty of Viruses/Bacteria/Fungi that are found throughout the human body which are controlled by the "Immune-System" without causing illness. Many common pathogens only cause illness when the Immune-System loses the functionality to adequately monitor and prevent the pathogen from multiplying into excessive amounts.
Re: I decided to research HIV in biology
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148053543Thursday, October 16, 2014 1:01 PM CDT
Ah yes, the "Human Immunodeficiency Virus" is a very unique and interesting pathogen to research.
Re: giving opinions 4 free
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151811230Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1:18 PM CST
Alright then. Elaborate on your opinion regarding current Anti-Retroviral-Therapy for the treatment of "Human-Immunodefiency-Virus" infection.

It's not just a sand region religion. But initially, yes it's mix of those near West) middle east area. It was perfected more and more in different areas as it spread. That's the hallmark of a truly successful religion.
Christianity is fake and gay

Christianity is fake and gay

Re: is this really punishable?
Moronism
Png

#181230602Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:26 AM CST
Yes, you can blame leftists for conveying "Political Correctness." The process of desensitization towards religions such as Islam has begun, despite the fact that the Constitution strictly mandates separation of religion and government-functionality. Crude oil and foreign community support are the primary factors involved.
Re: i wish i didnt grow up in a religious household
Moronism
Png

#181269683Friday, January 08, 2016 1:04 AM CST
Religion is only adhered to because it instills fear of eternal punishment via psychological-manipulation. Essentially, such ideologies are structured on mental abuse.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Moronism
Png

#181289793Friday, January 08, 2016 3:20 PM CST
It is simply a "logical" explanation for natural phenomena. Your naivety is quite evident, given that you do not recognize that the entire structure of scientific knowledge orientates around objective analysis. Also, this is relevant to biology, considering that it describes inheritance of mutations throughout various generations, whereas religion is solely subjective.

Living as an outcast makes you mentally ill/aggravates your mentally illness, no matter if you’re ugly, non-NT, poor or ethnic, kek

Search Izzat al-Douri

How prevleant is this in Iraq? @Made in Heaven
Not common at all unless you're talking about kurds and turks in the north, and even then it's still rare. However me, my dad and brother have red beards, even though the latter 2 look like Arabs

Careful brocel. You're approaching worship level here. Even if the explination is detailed. Yes pretty girl is pretty because pretty and makes pretty.
Not worship JFL I can most turkish men if that's better. They still mog asian men

Not worship JFL I can most turkish men if that's better. They still mog asian men

View attachment 740058
Maybe. But we shouldn't care. Your business doesn't concern competing in those markets for foids or ij professional career. We are below a certain threshold. Low smv is what I like to stick with. Talking about men and women like this to make your points and putting pictures is a manner of virture signalling through their image. We don't need to do it so often. Sometimes it's necessary like in a debate but....rarely.

Re: is this really punishable?
Moronism
Png

#181230602Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:26 AM CST
Yes, you can blame leftists for conveying "Political Correctness." The process of desensitization towards religions such as Islam has begun, despite the fact that the Constitution strictly mandates separation of religion and government-functionality. Crude oil and foreign community support are the primary factors involved.
Re: i wish i didnt grow up in a religious household
Moronism
Png

#181269683Friday, January 08, 2016 1:04 AM CST
Religion is only adhered to because it instills fear of eternal punishment via psychological-manipulation. Essentially, such ideologies are structured on mental abuse.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Moronism
Png

#181289793Friday, January 08, 2016 3:20 PM CST
It is simply a "logical" explanation for natural phenomena. Your naivety is quite evident, given that you do not recognize that the entire structure of scientific knowledge orientates around objective analysis. Also, this is relevant to biology, considering that it describes inheritance of mutations throughout various generations, whereas religion is solely subjective.
Good stuff from the 10s

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back