Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Living among whites makes gooks mentally ill

Yeah it's p crazy there's churches meant specfically for chink christians in my city
It's funny that they still practice racial segregation even when going to church JFL

It's funny that they still practice racial segregation even when going to church JFL
They segregate themselves so they don't get cucked by white tradchad. Imagine the amount of cheating if there was even a single white man in one of these chink churches jfl.

Not me. Never in my entire life did i ever hate being iraqi, nor did i hate my dad looking like an arab. This is a problem mostly gooks, niggers, and streetshitters suffer through. In fact, I disliked my red beard and freckles for a while when I was a kid
Same. I recognize that the benefits they enjoy are not inherent, but accrue from their recent historical position of dominance in the world. The same benefits will accrue to whoever seizes power next, and Europeans will be left in the dust. Also I really like the contrast between light skin and dark hair and eyes, it given men a more masculine look, and it produces more beautiful women.
I genuinely think white rice (jap, Korean) and brown sand (yemeni, saudi) mixing would be good.
Didn't know about this. As much as I like noodles, I wouldn't wife one, so it'll have to be a job for someone else. But those girls you posted are very pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back