Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The existence of gooks is proof that God doesn't exist/ is malevolent

Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

Real-life Uruk-hai. FORUM ADMlNISTRATOR
★★★★
Think about it brothER

What kind of sadistic fuck would create a race that's high IQ enough to realize their own subhumanity, while simultaneously making their recession so bad that its impossible to fix even with surgery

Gooks have no human rights anywhere in this world, including in their own countries. Their women go fuck any other race of men. They have no strong religion and are white-worshipping. They can't resist or revolt anywhere, they are expected by the entire world to just sit down and take the oppression up the ass.

They have the most horrible cold-adapted traits that make their women attractive while making their men truecels

Their ancestors literally promoted docile meek and weak submissive traits as good and masculine traits as bad. They preferred round features in ancient China and the emperors all wanted slaves who couldn't rebel against them. As @pyromancer1234 they bred us into incels as a fucking joke.

The mongoloid Native Americans and Amerindians were wiped out and genocided in the most brutal fashion known in all of human history, with 99% killed by virus and the rest raped and their women took by the white man. Yet hardly anyone even recognize this.

No one in the entire world sympathizes with them. They get cucked by evERybody, even cucks among cucks cuck them. They are docile af yet stile hated for no good reason.

ThERe is NO race that has it as bad as mongoloids, not even curries because at least curryfoids date within their own men and they mateguard propERly. And curries are low IQ so ignorance is bliss.

We were literally created by god as the joke of the world, the toy the plaything the fucking PLAYTHING of the world to be stomped on and cucked over and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER

The only reason why some whites, wignats or whitecel sfcels like gooks is because they're submissive and white-worshipping as fuck and let the white truecels fuck all their women, of course anyone would want a slave to them. Just like they were a slave to their sky empERor 1000 years ago

ENDLESS suffERing

@DarkStarDown @Chudpreet @Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 @Lv99_BixNood @To koniec @anandkonda

Better to be asian then indian

Better to be asian then indian
Cope :feelsjuice:

The existence of gooks curries is proof that God doesn't exist/ is malevolent​

But Indians sitll have it better because their own women will fuck them

@wereq poojeetas >noodlewhores that's why

The only reason why some whites, wignats or whitecel sfcels like gooks is because they're submissive and white-worshipping as fuck and let the white truecels fuck all their women, of course anyone would want a slave to them. Just like they were a slave to their sky empERor 1000 years ago
Yep, this is what I have been saying. Sfcels only like gooks, because, they don't oppose whites taking their women.

Definitely. Also id rather be an Asian then a nigger
Of course, I'd rather remain a coping gymcel gook than a weak-ass indian who's built like a Sesame Street character.
That graph basically shows that white ppl are the most desired
Indian men and whores marry out whites almost equally and have more IMWF kids.

Curries are the only Asians to have more AMWF kids than WMAF

Last edited:
Many whites are obsessed with Jap culture, many of this site too, anime nonsense. I was in a media store recently and they had an entire section devoted to anime movies and jap comic books.

Live in Asia and you won't have to deal with race traitor whores.
EVEN IN ASIA HOME COUNTRY NOODLEWHORES ARE RACE TRAITORS, THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST, GOOKS CANT ESCAPE IT ANYWHERE, SEXPATS AND GEOMAXXERS EVERYWHERE, WHITES ARE WORSHIPPED AS GODS IN ASIA HOME COUNTRY

This is supposed to be a lighthearted sarcasm post but I really want to shed some reality here, this is NOT sarcasm at all - Being ethnic isn't that bad unless you're curry, the Gook and Sandnigger experience isn't even 1/1000th as brutal as being a curry, they live in the 1st layer of heaven compared to us whilst we are in the deepest darkest pit of hell. Words can't even describe how bad it is to be curry.

This sounds absurd to anyone not curry but you understand because you have to actually be curry to know how much of a brutal existence it is to go through life as one, every race mogs us on this planet, the existence of being curry can't POSSIBLY be explained with only words no matter how much of a tryhard linguist you are or how many times you want to reiterate the brutalities of being curry again and again. If you think you know because you watched curries your whole life as a non-curry that's not even enough, that hasn't touched the tip of the iceberg . If you want to know how bad it truly is, you have to endure the experience it in first person view consciously, not even VR would be close because it's not conscious.

Everything else is merely a knock off made in China taster test experience that doesn't even account for a droplet of its brutality. Simply opening up a history book as a curry is a huge humiliation mogfuel alone, that's how bad it is.

@Grim_Reaper @wereq

Words, images, motion pictures or even VR isn't enough, it's completely indescribable or unimaginable unless one goes through it themselves.

This is supposed to be a lighthearted sarcasm post but I really want to shed some reality here, this is NOT sarcasm at all - Being ethnic isn't that bad unless you're curry, the Gook and Sandnigger experience isn't even 1/1000th as brutal as being a curry, they live in the 1st layer of heaven compared to us whilst we are in the deepest darkest pit of hell. Words can't even describe how bad it is to be curry.

@Grim_Reaper @wereq

Words, images, motion pictures or even VR isn't enough, it's completely indescribable or unimaginable unless one goes through it themselves.
WHY DO CURRIES KEEP INVADING THIS POST. I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT CURRIES ARE LOW IQ SO IGNORANCE = BLISS AND CURRY WOMEN ARE NOT RACE TRAITORS LIKE NOODLEWHORES, POOJEETAS ARE FAR MORE LOYAL THAN NOODLEWHORES, PLEASE READ WHAT I WROTE BEFORE RESPONDING

@Grim_Reaper @wereq

Agreed with every single letter, except for South curries. True for Pakis and you North Indians

@Biowaste Removal what's the solution you propose for your race then?

WHY DO CURRIES KEEP INVADING THIS POST. I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT CURRIES ARE LOW IQ SO IGNORANCE = BLISS AND CURRY WOMEN ARE NOT RACE TRAITORS LIKE NOODLEWHORES, POOJEETAS ARE FAR MORE LOYAL THAN NOODLEWHORES, PLEASE READ WHAT I WROTE BEFORE RESPONDING
Sorry, should have made my own post then :feelskek:

Although I will say being low IQ IS torturous, you don't think we're aware of it? They aren't mutually exclusive

It's brutal being mogged at university constantly by Gooks

EVEN IN ASIA HOME COUNTRY NOODLEWHORES ARE RACE TRAITORS, THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST, GOOKS CANT ESCAPE IT ANYWHERE, SEXPATS AND GEOMAXXERS EVERYWHERE, WHITES ARE WORSHIPPED AS GODS IN ASIA HOME COUNTRY
I am coming to steal some filipina pussy

Existence of curries is proof god is evil

@Biowaste Removal what's the solution you propose for your race then?
Extreme violence tell Xi launch all the nukes all mongols and chinks and gooks worldwide go Call of Duty irl (in videogame) all gooks get super violent and aggressive like infectd in the brain and destroy entire planet go CHO (IN VIDEO GAME) (NOT REAL)

Extreme violence tell Xi launch all the nukes all mongols and chinks and gooks worldwide go Call of Duty irl (in videogame) all gooks get super violent and aggressive like infectd in the brain and destroy entire planet
:feelsseriously: So you don't have a realistic achievable solution?

@Grim_Reaper @wereq

plz kill me

@Grim_Reaper @wereq

Being curry should be outlawed. All curries should be sterilized, euthanized, and genocided.

plz kill me
No bro. UP and Biharis used to be warriors and scholars in Ancient India. You guys should revive it with eugenics

I will finally be able to defeat god with Tyrone's power
BrothER when you defeat GOD please FORCE HIM TO MAKE NOODLEWHORES LOYAL TO THEIR OWN RACE

I mean marriage statistics aren't a very accurate representation of race mixing. I've seen "white nationalist" toilets try to use the data as proof white men are less racially loyal which is an insane premise as it's assuming black males are as likely to propose to white women they're dating as white men are to Asian women.

No bro. UP and Biharis used to be warriors and scholars in Ancient India. You guys should revive it with eugenics
No curry ethnicity can physically match up to other races. Genocide of EVERY South Asian is the ONLY solution.

No curry ethnicity can physically match up to other races. Genocide of EVERY South Asian is the ONLY solution.
Then your solution fits pERfectly well with mine. Have all the chinks use the curries as practice dummies to train for their war against the rest of the world (in cod mw3). Two birds with one stone, curries gone chink war

I mean marriage statistics aren't a very accurate representation of race mixing. I've seen "white nationalist" toilets try to use the data as proof white men are less racially loyal which is an insane premise as it's assuming black males are as likely to propose to white women they're dating as white men are to Asian women.
Yes but there are more IMWF kids than WMIF

With extreme eugenics any race can be improved. Dutch used to be just 5'5 200 years ago.