Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The existence of gooks is proof that God doesn't exist/ is malevolent

This is supposed to be a lighthearted sarcasm post but I really want to shed some reality here, this is NOT sarcasm at all - Being ethnic isn't that bad unless you're curry, the Gook and Sandnigger experience isn't even 1/1000th as brutal as being a curry, they live in the 1st layer of heaven compared to us whilst we are in the deepest darkest pit of hell. Words can't even describe how bad it is to be curry.



@Grim_Reaper @wereq

Words, images, motion pictures or even VR isn't enough, it's completely indescribable or unimaginable unless one goes through it themselves.
To me it isn’t sarcasm since every word in it is the truth and its my life story
 
Please shut up. This isn’t a forum about indian nationalism of some shit about the difference between a indian and maharatsa or tamil nadu. Yall are all just pajeets the non pajeets stop the in fighting its all cope. But still be grateful you have a caucsoid skull and you’re not a chink.
 
Please shut up. This isn’t a forum about indian nationalism of some shit about the difference between a indian and maharatsa or tamil nadu. Yall are all just pajeets the non pajeets stop the in fighting its all cope. But still be grateful you have a caucsoid skull and you’re not a chink.
No I was just adding that Hong Kong has high diabetes rate, even more than India
 
Ricecels is what happens when you have no racial competition. The only other races chinks interacted with for thousands of years were currycels and aboniggers who are even more subhuman. Evolution is an arms race and ricecels haven't been in the race for aeons because we've been living in some backwater shithole isolated from the rest of the world.

Well the damage is already done, the only thing we can do now is create 100% homogenous ethnostates and kick all foreigners out so we don't have to compete with them.
Nah I’m ascending myself out this cult by any means possible I’m an individual and the yellow poison doesn’t define my goals only how others think of me
 
No I was just adding that Hong Kong has high diabetes rate, even more than India
I was intending to reply to your other stuff and also the constant yapping about cow belters and tamil nadus
 
Asians don't have it bad where I live tbh. All these things that u said only applies to us incels. Normies of all races don't care or worry about these things and live fulfilling and happy lives.
99% of chinks are incels and the other 1% like godfrey gao are ltns
 
Or daniel dae kim but he’s bordering on a high tier subhuman
 
I was intending to reply to your other stuff and also the constant yapping about cow belters and tamil nadus
Ok but Tamils and Mallus are the most superior though. I will try to derailing thread less now onward

Sorry
 
Ok but Tamils and Mallus are the most superior though. I will try to derailing thread less now onward

Sorry
Try running bbc game if you’re not a manlet/franelet and you’re good
 
Jfl “Every tamil is 6’9 or over”-Anandkonda, who is 5’5
I am a Telugu not Tamil. I wish I was born a High IQ Tamil like @Grim_Reaper :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
 
I’d trade to be indian I’d atleast have eyebrows, a beard, a caucsoid skull, good hair, clear skin, maybe and inch taller a larger frame and a inch extra to my cock
Average indian is much less retarded than you are
 
Im genuinely surprised ricemen and currycels dont go mass ER:dafuckfeels:
 

Similar threads

dtrazr
Replies
8
Views
195
Karakol96
K
Dr. Autismo
Replies
45
Views
604
Sloth22
Sloth22
Destroyed lonely
Blackpill Evil doesn't exist
Replies
18
Views
323
Destroyed lonely
Destroyed lonely
dementus
Replies
5
Views
132
Cayden Zhang
Cayden Zhang

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top