Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The existence of gooks is proof that God doesn't exist/ is malevolent

Ricecels is what happens when you have no racial competition. The only other races chinks interacted with for thousands of years were currycels and aboniggers who are even more subhuman. Evolution is an arms race and ricecels haven't been in the race for aeons because we've been living in some backwater shithole isolated from the rest of the world.

Well the damage is already done, the only thing we can do now is create 100% homogenous ethnostates and kick all foreigners out so we don't have to compete with them.

Ricecels is what happens when you have no racial competition. The only other races chinks interacted with for thousands of years were currycels and aboniggers who are even more subhuman. Evolution is an arms race and ricecels haven't been in the race for aeons because we've been living in some backwater shithole isolated from the rest of the world.

Well the damage is already done, the only thing we can do now is create 100% homogenous ethnostates and kick all foreigners out so we don't have to compete with them.
They interacted with Central Asian caucasians Xiongnu and MENAs especially during Tang Dynasty what are you talking about??? They interacted with some of the most mogger races of central asia

Asians are rich tho and that alone is enough for me to switch.

Crazy Rich Asianz :smonk::yes::yes::yes:
Asians don't have it bad where I live tbh. All these things that u said only applies to us incels. Normies of all races don't care or worry about these things and live fulfilling and happy lives.

Asians don't have it bad where I live tbh. All these things that u said only applies to us incels. Normies of all races don't care or worry about these things and live fulfilling and happy lives.
Yeah bro I'm a millionaire for my family being from the middle of nowhere in western china

They interacted with Central Asian caucasians Xiongnu and MENAs especially during Tang Dynasty what are you talking about??? They interacted with some of the most mogger races of central asia
Central Asians were originally 100% gooks.

Central Asians were originally 100% gooks.
They were originally 100% caucasoid? Search up Yuezhi and hunnic and xiongnu roots it says indo-europeans. Only after mongols raped them did they turn gook

Yeah bro I'm a millionaire for my family being from the middle of nowhere in western china
I'm talking about the ones in the west. They often do just fine especially Japanese and Korean

The fuck are you talking about ? Ancient Chinese regularly interacted with Indians, South East Asians, Middle Easterners and had contacts with the Roman Empire. Nordics were also concentrated in Europe but still mog.

The fuck are you talking about ? Ancient Chinese regularly interacted with Indians, South East Asians, Middle Easterners and had contacts with the Roman Empire. Nordics were also concentrated in Europe but still mog.
Yeah he's wrong. Like @Made in Heaven they even had the chance to racemix with MENA women who were in the cities of the Tang Dynasty but they chose not to and they turned subhuman

This is supposed to be a lighthearted sarcasm post but I really want to shed some reality here, this is NOT sarcasm at all - Being ethnic isn't that bad unless you're curry, the Gook and Sandnigger experience isn't even 1/1000th as brutal as being a curry, they live in the 1st layer of heaven compared to us whilst we are in the deepest darkest pit of hell. Words can't even describe how bad it is to be curry.

@Grim_Reaper @wereq

Words, images, motion pictures or even VR isn't enough, it's completely indescribable or unimaginable unless one goes through it themselves.
I think indians and asians have their own unique levels of hellish existence. Arabs suffer due to geopolitics, but asians and indians suffer due to genetics.

I think indians and asians have their own unique levels of hellish existence. Arabs suffer due to geopolitics, but asians and indians suffer due to genetics.
Only Indians. East Asians and Arabs are around the same dimension in terms of suffering, Arabs look way better but Chinks are high IQ, high psychological endurance and have wealth. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Arabs are low IQ, they had their civilisation advances (Golden Age) but I don't think it's accurate to say East Asian suffering is anywhere close to what happens in the subcontinent.

Only Indians. East Asians and Arabs are around the same dimension in terms of suffering, Arabs look way better but Chinks are high IQ, high psychological endurance and have wealth. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Arabs are low IQ, they had their civilisation advances (Golden Age) but I don't think it's accurate to say East Asian suffering is anywhere close to what happens in the subcontinent.
In the context of the west, asian and indians absolutley DO suffer way more than arabs. The fact that anti-arab sentiment is drummed up all the time by mass media and yet we STILL get bullied and socially rejected less than indians/asians is proof of this. And like I said, arab suffering is geopolitical in nature, not genetic. Arabs can hypothetically escape their suffering, asians can't.

But a part of indian suffering is due to hinduism I think . Sri Lanka is buddhist and it seems to be better off that way.

In the context of the west, asian and indians absolutley DO suffer way more than arabs. The fact that anti-arab sentiment is drummed up all the time by mass media and yet we STILL get bullied and socially rejected less than indians/asians is proof of this. And like I said, arab suffering is geopolitical in nature, not genetic. Arabs can hypothetically escape their suffering, asians can't.
In terms of best case scenario then you'd be right, Arabs have the potential to have a better situation eclipsing East Asians by a long shot
But a part of indian suffering is due to hinduism I think . Sri Lanka is buddhist and it seems to be better off that way.
True, Sri Lanka has no natural resources or any significant export industry either so it's surprising they are somewhat decent. Way better than Lundia at least

Many whites are obsessed with Jap culture, many of this site too, anime nonsense. I was in a media store recently and they had an entire section devoted to anime movies and jap comic books.
Only, because, asian foids are easy

But a part of indian suffering is due to hinduism
I have said this before. Worshiping cows or drinking cow piss isn't helping them. Had they converted to Christianity, more British men would marry the local converts, like Anglo Indians. So many of them pass as white. As long as they don't Fuck up and just keep marrying other Anglo Indians(which is what they usually, do) they will look better then, other Indians.
IMG 20240525 002233
The daughter, clearly passes as white. Indians are causacaoid. So they can easily, bleach their genes. I I'm not mistaken, many of these Mixed children and their families got British citizenship and left. Indians should have let go of Hinduism, when they had the chance to mix with whites.

Last edited:
The harsh truth

Chinks are called the model minority because they're the most cucked and docile one, they're willing to be wageslaves for the white man and die for him (see the South Vietnamese diaspora in California for example).

Nonetheless thanks to East Asia developing so fast their SMV is growing, and according to stats they're in a better position than blacks and indians.

Think about it brothER

What kind of sadistic fuck would create a race that's high IQ enough to realize their own subhumanity, while simultaneously making their recession so bad that its impossible to fix even with surgery

Gooks have no human rights anywhere in this world, including in their own countries. Their women go fuck any other race of men. They have no strong religion and are white-worshipping. They can't resist or revolt anywhere, they are expected by the entire world to just sit down and take the oppression up the ass.

They have the most horrible cold-adapted traits that make their women attractive while making their men truecels

Their ancestors literally promoted docile meek and weak submissive traits as good and masculine traits as bad. They preferred round features in ancient China and the emperors all wanted slaves who couldn't rebel against them. As @pyromancer1234 they bred us into incels as a fucking joke.

The mongoloid Native Americans and Amerindians were wiped out and genocided in the most brutal fashion known in all of human history, with 99% killed by virus and the rest raped and their women took by the white man. Yet hardly anyone even recognize this.

No one in the entire world sympathizes with them. They get cucked by evERybody, even cucks among cucks cuck them. They are docile af yet stile hated for no good reason.

ThERe is NO race that has it as bad as mongoloids, not even curries because at least curryfoids date within their own men and they mateguard propERly. And curries are low IQ so ignorance is bliss.

We were literally created by god as the joke of the world, the toy the plaything the fucking PLAYTHING of the world to be stomped on and cucked over and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER

The only reason why some whites, wignats or whitecel sfcels like gooks is because they're submissive and white-worshipping as fuck and let the white truecels fuck all their women, of course anyone would want a slave to them. Just like they were a slave to their sky empERor 1000 years ago

ENDLESS suffERing

@DarkStarDown @Chudpreet @Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 @Lv99_BixNood @To koniec @anandkonda
we curries have it more brutal.atleats mongoloids have k pop, developed economies, honorary aryan halo, high iqe c.
but we curries ar ehe most dicklet,weak,dpcile,dirty,poor,unatheltic,manlet,low iq ,dark skin.

curries are the joke of the world even in Singapore asians can still feel superior due to light skin and high iq.

we have non of any good traits.
we are culimantion of all bad traits of humanity
we are the kist truecel race.
the phrase 5'3 Balding Indian janitor represent trueceldom

we are the most conquered race of people.

if u think you have it harder than us , you are wrong.

WHY DO CURRIES KEEP INVADING THIS POST. I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT CURRIES ARE LOW IQ SO IGNORANCE = BLISS AND CURRY WOMEN ARE NOT RACE TRAITORS LIKE NOODLEWHORES, POOJEETAS ARE FAR MORE LOYAL THAN NOODLEWHORES, PLEASE READ WHAT I WROTE BEFORE RESPONDING
ignorance is always bliss.the low iq curries have prevent them from escopaeting their harsh reality

WHY DO CURRIES KEEP INVADING THIS POST. I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT CURRIES ARE LOW IQ SO IGNORANCE = BLISS AND CURRY WOMEN ARE NOT RACE TRAITORS LIKE NOODLEWHORES, POOJEETAS ARE FAR MORE LOYAL THAN NOODLEWHORES, PLEASE READ WHAT I WROTE BEFORE RESPONDING
poojeetas in future will be more race tractors when sexual revolution in India gets kickstarted by its own Indian liberals and the western hegemony of America

poojeetas are only loyal becuase they have arranged marriages and rcurryculture have honor culture.infact the same thing applied to white women before the sexual revolution.all foids are same disgusting filthy creatures no matter the race

syro malabr catholic
literally founded by st Thomas apostle of Jesus Christ who came to do missionary service in india
@Jason Voorhees is also the same

Also are you retarded to be a self hating mallu? Mallu scientist in ISRO are the sole reason today India is a mogger space nation.

You must be a self-hating white bootlicking ricebag christcuck retard :feelsseriously:

Also are you retarded to be a self hating mallu? Mallu scientist in ISRO are the sole reason today India is a mogger space nation.

You must be a self-hating white bootlicking ricebag christcuck retard :feelsseriously:
you can be high iq and yet incel.
look at blacks they are very low iq yet they get all women.

and also speceficllay aim a low iq curry.period

you can be high iq and yet incel.
look at blacks they are very low iq yet they get all women.

and also speceficllay aim a low iq curry.period
Yeah, but mallus are both Tall and High IQ. Your woman are endogamous

It's the most retarded to be self-hating mallu out of all. Mallu aren't low IQ like those North nigger cow belters

my ancestors aren't rice bag ok. they came for syria in 345 ad as Christina merchants and traders.
I belong to knanaya community which is an ethnreligous group within the broader st Thomas chrisitnas of Kerala

If you are a self hating white bootlicking christian, that makes you a ricebag
it has nothing to die with bootlicking , its just genetics.
I don't like whites like you think, in fact whites are one of the causes of inceldom.
I hope cap based chinks destroy west.

I don't like whites like you think, in fact whites are one of the causes of inceldom.
I hope cap based chinks destroy west.
Ok then you are BASED.

But Mallus aren't low IQ. Mallus and Tamils are the highest IQ Asian groups probably. You are being limited because of North Indian stealing your taxes

Btw I am a Telugu from Hyderabad

Ok then you are BASED.

But Mallus aren't low IQ. Mallus and Tamils are the highest IQ Asian groups probably. You are being limited because of North Indian stealing your taxes

View attachment 1169087
I know but I as an individual is very low iq.there are low iq people in every group

I know but I as an individual is very low iq.there are low iq people in every group
Cope. Mallus are the tallest and Highest IQ. No wonder your state has the highest HDI despite shit economy

Ok then you are BASED.

View attachment 1169087
lYou are mainland curry right?its easier for you to avoid inceldom by arrange marriage/not mocking but its pretty strange how can incels exist in india

Cope. Mallus are the tallest and Highest IQ. No wonder your state has the highest HDI despite shit economy
bro u didn't understand me. what I meant was iam among the few low iq mallus

I think communism has a role in that high development.if u go to north of india.those places are undeveloped due to too much ritualistic religious superstcions.iam not saying its due to the fault of Hinduism bad hinduism still need reform

its easier for you to avoid inceldom by arrange marriage/not mocking but its pretty strange how can incels exist in india
Funny hearing this from a mallu :lul: If you think it's that easy come back and try it out for yourself

bro u didn't understand me. what I meant was iam among the few low iq malls
Cope, Mallus and Tamils can't be low IQ. Let me guess you have 200 IQ and feel it's low probably

Funny hearing this from a mallu :lul: If you think it's that easy come back and try it out for yourself

Cope, Mallus and Tamils can't be low IQ. Let me guess you have 200 IQ and feel it's low probably
bro uncles can exist in every race the same way low iq people can exist in evryrace where the race is doing doo or not.same applies to ethnicity

let me tell something Indians in eternal even the most educated aren't even a good match compared to western educated people

iam a western curry/ any currie who immigrate to west are doomed for auto inceldom

Think about it brothER

What kind of sadistic fuck would create a race that's high IQ enough to realize their own subhumanity, while simultaneously making their recession so bad that its impossible to fix even with surgery

Gooks have no human rights anywhere in this world, including in their own countries. Their women go fuck any other race of men. They have no strong religion and are white-worshipping. They can't resist or revolt anywhere, they are expected by the entire world to just sit down and take the oppression up the ass.

They have the most horrible cold-adapted traits that make their women attractive while making their men truecels

Their ancestors literally promoted docile meek and weak submissive traits as good and masculine traits as bad. They preferred round features in ancient China and the emperors all wanted slaves who couldn't rebel against them. As @pyromancer1234 they bred us into incels as a fucking joke.

The mongoloid Native Americans and Amerindians were wiped out and genocided in the most brutal fashion known in all of human history, with 99% killed by virus and the rest raped and their women took by the white man. Yet hardly anyone even recognize this.

No one in the entire world sympathizes with them. They get cucked by evERybody, even cucks among cucks cuck them. They are docile af yet stile hated for no good reason.

ThERe is NO race that has it as bad as mongoloids, not even curries because at least curryfoids date within their own men and they mateguard propERly. And curries are low IQ so ignorance is bliss.

We were literally created by god as the joke of the world, the toy the plaything the fucking PLAYTHING of the world to be stomped on and cucked over and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER and ovER

The only reason why some whites, wignats or whitecel sfcels like gooks is because they're submissive and white-worshipping as fuck and let the white truecels fuck all their women, of course anyone would want a slave to them. Just like they were a slave to their sky empERor 1000 years ago

ENDLESS suffERing

@DarkStarDown @Chudpreet @Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 @Lv99_BixNood @To koniec @anandkonda
The purpose of my life is to escape the yellow subhuman matrix. And the recession id partially fixable with a bimax+rhino. Idk abt the brow area though but there are orbital implants for that plus eyebrow botox. Very expensive though and you could look uncanny. I think maybe we’re already in the afterlife and we chinks are in hell, curries are in a shallower layer of hell, whites are in heaven, and everyone else is in limbo.

I think communism has a role in that high development.
No High IQ mallus are. Only High IQ people can implement any thing properly
if u go to north of india.those places are undeveloped due to too much ritualistic religious superstcions.iam not saying its due to the fault of Hinduism bad
Not really. It's more due to mulla colonizations for 800+ years

hinduism still need reform
That's what Hindutva is for
bro uncles can exist in every race the same way low iq people can exist in evryrace where the race is doing doo or not.same applies to ethnicity
Doesn't apply to Tamils and Mallus. ALL Tamils are high IQ
let me tell something Indians in eternal even the most educated aren't even a good match compared to western educated people
Data doesn't say that. For Mallus and Tamils it must be even higher

Think about it brothER

ENDLESS suffERing

I’d trade to be indian I’d atleast have eyebrows, a beard, a caucsoid skull, good hair, clear skin, maybe and inch taller a larger frame and a inch extra to my cock