Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Living among whites makes gooks mentally ill

Lol I've said this before, but even brown/black haired european girls feel burning insecurity towards blonde European girls. Even black eyed europeans are enviois of blue eyed Europeans. Even THEY are mad they aren't whiter. I can't then imagine how much worst it must be for a chinkette.

Even Marylon Monroe, who is basically the poster girl for sexy blonde women, was I'm fact a brunette with wavy (ethnic looking) hair, yet no one would care for her had she not dyed her hair. Jfl I see soooo any European women who have fake blonde hair

View attachment 739947
I prefer hazel hairs tbh

Christianity is fake and gay
He’s a curry fakecel divorced boomer with kids that thinks Christianity is the secret to why white countries are so successful. Just a low iq curry that doesn’t understand that curryland has an iq less than 80 and that’s why it is a shit hole.

Maybe. But we shouldn't care. Your business doesn't concern competing in those markets for foids or ij professional career. We are below a certain threshold. Low smv is what I like to stick with. Talking about men and women like this to make your points and putting pictures is a manner of virture signalling through their image. We don't need to do it so often. Sometimes it's necessary like in a debate but....rarely.
I think @Made in Heaven feels better when he associates himself with average men of his race. It distracts him from his own subhumanity.

This type of behavior reminds me of when I used to be a racist neo-nazi. It was a coping mechanism where I deluded myself into thinking I was superior to ethnics because I'm a blue eyed nordic man. Eventually I realized that I was the genetically inferior one the entire time.

Humans are prideful creatures so accepting one's own inferiority can be difficult for many.

I think @Made in Heaven feels better when he associates himself with average men of his race. It distracts him from his own subhumanity.
Of course. You are correct. But it's more than that. These guys get mad when I point it out, but myself and a few other members have beaten it into their heads. This is idolatry they are engaged in. They don't want to accept that it's what is making them feel sick to their stomach sometimes.
This type of behavior reminds me of when I used to be a racist neo-nazi. It was a coping mechanism where I deluded myself into thinking I was superior to ethnics because I'm a blue eyed nordic man. Eventually I realized that I was the genetically inferior one the entire time.
Yes. However I don't know about using this term "genetically inferior". Maybe you are inferior (less attractive) to some, and more attractive when compared to others, same with me or any sample we take. But that isn't the real discovery, and it's meaningless by itself. It's pride and vanity that people suffer from, and that can lead them to believing they are the Ubermensch in one way or the other. For some it may be genetics, for others it may be them thinking their "enlightened" for coming up with an idea, to the point of forgetting they are not special.

Interesting confession and past, could we say you are sort of like a reformed Stormfrontcel? Roping in @K9Otaku.

Humans are prideful creatures so accepting one's own inferiority can be difficult for many.
Well said. I think more so than accepting inferiority alone its about accepting how sinful and disgusting we actually can be. Yes physically some folks might be "superior", but training oneself to not allow that to effect their behavior and dealings is something which almost the entire world has forgotten at this point.

Last edited:
He’s a curry fakecel divorced boomer with kids that thinks Christianity is the secret to why white countries are so successful. Just a low iq curry that doesn’t understand that curryland has an iq less than 80 and that’s why it is a shit hole.
JFL everyone knows Christianity is a meme answer as to why white countries are successful. Its 99% genetic, especially considering europeans have never truly implemented Christianity, as it has always been influenced by greco roman, and later on, even islamic thought.

Look at Latin America or SSA. Jfl. Islam as an ideology would be more productive for whites considering whenever muslims and christians are the SAME race, muslims always always win

Think about it

Arab muslims vs arab Christian's? The Arab muslims won
Greek muslims (anatolians) vs Greek Christian's? The Greek muslims won
Balkan muslims vs balkan Christian's? Balkan muslims won.
Berber muslims vs berber Christians? Berber muslims won
Egyptian muslims vs egyptian Christians? The egyptian muslims won

Yep, I don't deny that
You ARE superior to ethnics since you have white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair all desirable traits. A 5'7 Arab, 5'7 black, 5'7 indian, and 5'7 asian would be inferior to you in genetics

Hell, I would argue a 5'10 curry would still be inferior to you due to the ethnic tax he has to pay

Not to mention a fuck ton of ethnics wre way below 5'7 most indians and SEA are like 5'5 or shorter
I admit I'm inferior, which is why I'm glad I'm not anymore subhuman than I already am. I'm glad as fuck I have pontic phenotype, pink skin, and red beard

Interesting confession and past, could we say you are sort of like a reformed Stormfrontcel? Roping in @K9Otaku.
I'm a reformed neo-nazi.

Telling myself I was superior to ethnics made me feel good.

Telling myself I was superior to ethnics while getting mogged by them made me feel delusional.

"Look at that inferior ethnic man. He's probably so jealous of my white skin and blue eyes. Who cares if he's 5 inches taller than me, well built, and handsome? I'm still the superior one, right? Yeah. I'm superior."

FS4hjFeWYAEh7YR

Oh, really? Anyway...

You ARE superior to ethnics since you have white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair all desirable traits. A 5'7 Arab, 5'7 black, 5'7 indian, and 5'7 asian would be inferior to you in genetics

Hell, I would argue a 5'10 curry would still be inferior to you due to the ethnic tax he has to pay

Not to mention a fuck ton of ethnics wre way below 5'7 most indians and SEA are like 5'5 or shorter
It's true that I'm superior to ethnics that have similar stats due to my coloring advantage. I'd trade my coloring to be 6'0 flat in a heartbeat though. I hate my height more than anything else because I don't even feel like a real man when tallfaggots are around.

It's true that I'm superior to ethnics that have similar stats due to my coloring advantage. I'd trade my coloring to be 6'0 flat in a heartbeat though. I hate my height more than anything else because I don't even feel like a real man when tallfaggots are around.
But see, now you just took a few steps backward.

I'm a reformed neo-nazi.

Telling myself I was superior to ethnics while getting mogged by them made me feel delusional.

"Look at that inferior ethnic man. He's probably so jealous of my white skin and blue eyes. Who cares if he's 5 inches taller than me, well built, and handsome? I'm still the superior one, right? Yeah. I'm superior."

View attachment 741251
Well worship of the physically more attractive is just as bad as feeling superior.

JFL everyone knows Christianity is a meme answer as to why white countries are successful. Its 99% genetic, especially considering europeans have never truly implemented Christianity, as it has always been influenced by greco roman, and later on, even islamic thought.

Look at Latin America or SSA. Jfl. Islam as an ideology would be more productive for whites considering whenever muslims and christians are the SAME race, muslims always always win

Think about it

Arab muslims vs arab Christian's? The Arab muslims won
Greek muslims (anatolians) vs Greek Christian's? The Greek muslims won
Balkan muslims vs balkan Christian's? Balkan muslims won.
Berber muslims vs berber Christians? Berber muslims won
Egyptian muslims vs egyptian Christians? The egyptian muslims won
Middle East needs to stop inbreeding and return to its rightful place on top of the world as it has always been. I think Islam is the reason why this occurred, so it also has huge problems. Return to Zoroastrianism?

Middle East needs to stop inbreeding and return to its rightful place on top of the world as it has always been. I think Islam is the reason why this occurred, so it also has huge problems.
No, cousin marriage has always been in a thing in MENA going back pre islam. It's why many biblical figures and even pagans from Egypt did it. It has nothing to do with Islam per say, although sands definitely could benefit from lowering the percentage, since cousin marriage only really becomes a problem if you do it over multiple generations
Return to Zoroastrianism?
Bro zorastrians fuck their sisters and mothers. They would be worse off

No, cousin marriage has always been in a thing in MENA going back pre islam. It's why many biblical figures and even pagans from Egypt did it. It has nothing to do with Islam per say, although sands definitely could benefit from lowering the percentage, since cousin marriage only really becomes a problem if you do it over multiple generations
Maybe it was just among backwards people likr the Arabs and Hebrews. Maybe it wasn’t as common among legends like the Mesopotamians and Fesikhs.

actually? Where did you hear that?

Middle East needs to stop inbreeding and return to its rightful place on top of the world as it has always been. I think Islam is the reason why this occurred, so it also has huge problems. Return to Zoroastrianism?
Islam is unable to produce that type of success, and lost to Christianity. However, due to the decline in societal values all across the board, it is very likely Islam will be the religion of everyone in some sort of pre/post-apoclyptic world. You convert or they will kill. Yet it's still unlikely that Incels will be given the benefits of the religion.
Sisters yes, but mothers? Not for a thousand years or more..

I'm a reformed neo-nazi.

View attachment 741251
The reason you felt "superior" is because you knew that ethnics worship the White Man. And they do. On this forum, it is very clear.

Worshiping someone or some category of people is always stupid. Worshiping the White Man is no better than worshiping Kim Kardashian or Leonardo Dicaprio

Maybe it was just among backwards people likr the Arabs and Hebrews.
Maybe it wasn’t as common among legends like the Mesopotamians and Fesikhs.
Pretty sure there were multiple pharaohs who were inbred. I read somewhere that that king tut married his sister jfl

And considering Arabs and Hebrews mogged and conquered all other sand tribes, I'd hardly call them backwards peoples. If anything, they're at the top
actually? Where did you hear that?
Internet. It's called Xwedodah
Islam is unable to produce that type of success
What success? Being ontop of the world? They ruled better than europe for most of medevil history
and lost to Christianity.
>Christians got btfo of the entire middle east, and then some
>Christians couldnt prevent their religion from being cucked
>Christians are being more and more liberalized
>muslims somehow lost to Christianity

JFL what are you talking about?
However, due to the decline in societal values all across the board, it is very likely Islam will be the religion of everyone in some sort of pre/post-apoclyptic world. You convert or they will kill. Yet it's still unlikely that Incels will be given the benefits of the religion.
incels do fine in the religion most of the time. I still have hope of ascending because of that.
Sisters yes, but mothers? Not for a thousand years or more..
Look it up on wikipedia if you want a proper answer, I was going off of memory

I don't even know why you guys came to the west in the first place. There's plenty of economic opportunity in asia, and the toilets are more reasonable (on average). It's not all roses and flowers, but it can't be worse than riceceldom in the west.

bUt mUh SiLiCoN vAlLeY wAgE bRo! :feels:

Just get paid to live in a high-crime, insanely high cost-of-living area to get mogged on a daily basis theory. Did I mention the street shitters and deranged homeless crackheads? Or the 4s who think they're 9s?? (San Francisco 49ers). Imagine paying to live in hell and then wondering how you got brain damage.

Overall, you ricemen should have just stayed in asia tbh. If you were unlucky enough to be born in the west, it's best to save up, polish up on the language, and move your ass back.
Thats most definitely what I'm gonna do as a ricecel here in the SF bay area. Move out hopefully for good. I hate the fuckin people here. They truly are god awful. You named it all or most of it. Its the high costs, homeless everywhere, thugs, entitled douchebags, entitled hypergamous racist foids, etc... its all around BAD here.

I cannot stand any of the foids here period. Doesn't matter what her race is. They HATE us Asian men.

I'm sure it can't be as bad as it is in Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, China, Southeast Asia etc...

My mood turns sour and I get angry afterwards whenever I interact with American foids. I'd say a lot of the times. That alone. Its always the same cold treatment. They either don't notice me, act cold, or are flat out rude and hostile.

Last edited:
What success? Being ontop of the world? They ruled better than europe for most of medevil history.
It's not as successful as the West would become under Christianity. Muslims were initially successful but failed at conversion for the Western Europe and America. Why?
>Christians got btfo of the entire middle east, and then some.
Not entirely. They progressed into better areas when they say that the middle east wasn't going to be new world dominant. In fact they helped that happen.
>Christians couldnt prevent their religion from being cucked.
True for many aspects. But honestly England and NE Protestansts were not too cucked.
>Christians are being more and more liberalized.
Yes, today. It's inevitable.
>muslims somehow lost to Christianity.
They did. I'll just take a photo of the Muslims today on EID here in curryland... Show me a region of the Western world where Christians are behaving like this in numbers this large it's disgusting...
incels do fine in the religion most of the time. I still have hope of ascending because of that.
This is true, I guess. But you wouldn't want to live in the lower or middle class Muslim society anyway.

So you are Muslim? Practicing? What ethnic background..you said Turkish am I correct?
Look it up on wikipedia if you want a proper answer, I was going off of memory
I mean I know Parsis married (and still marry) their cousins. Just didn't know about the having sex with mother thing. I think that was so far back and irrelevant today.

Last edited:
Islam is unable to produce that type of success, and lost to Christianity.
Religions don’t produce anything. Islam didn’t produce that kind of success Europe did because it is more believable and people were less able to move past its stupidity.

Pretty sure there were multiple pharaohs who were inbred. I read somewhere that that king tut married his sister jfl
That is the story of royalty in many places, but royalty don’t creat civilizations.

And considering Arabs and Hebrews mogged and conquered all other sand tribes, I'd hardly call them backwards peoples. If anything, they're at the top
Hebrews didn’t conquer anyone, we were getting cucked our whole history. As for Arabs being backwards, would you say Mongols weren’t backwards despite conquering much of the Old World?

Internet. It's called Xwedodah
Wow, idk that.

Religions don’t produce anything.
Well, they do. Not "products" in the traditional sense but long lasting cultural patterns.
Islam didn’t produce that kind of success Europe did because it is more believable and people were less able to move past its stupidity.
Wait. I'm confused so now you are saying that Islam produced more success of Europe with Christianity. And which thing is more "believable"? I don't understand what you mean in this statement.

Well, they do. Not "products" in the traditional sense but long lasting cultural patterns.

Wait. I'm confused so now you are saying that Islam produced more success of Europe with Christianity. And which thing is more "believable"? I don't understand what you mean in this statement.
what I mean is that christianity is a braindead low iq religion, while Islam is only brain damage level retarded. Both are stupid af, but Christianity is so stupid that it was easier to see the bullshit in it and move past it.

If you’re wondering where Judaism is, we are a corpse that’s been rotting for centuries.

what I mean is that christianity is a braindead low iq religion, while Islam is only brain damage level retarded. Both are stupid af, but Christianity is so stupid that it was easier to see the bullshit in it and move past it.
Yeah. We've been down this road. I don't think Christianity's methods and techniques were stupid. Of course, the old testament stuff is bogus. Islam is just as stupid in that way. We as low smv men can sniff that one out easily. Heaven and a horde of women who want you? LOL.
If you’re wondering where Judaism is, we are a corpse that’s been rotting for centuries.
I already know where it is. And yes it's true. Because Judaism doesn't need to have belief in God for it's previous cultural patterns to work. Shit worked cause they did things are certain way. Most younger Jews are atheist today anyway.

Yeah. We've been down this road. I don't think Christianity's methods and techniques were stupid. Of course, the old testament stuff is bogus. Islam is just as stupid in that way. We as low smv men can sniff that one out easily. Heaven and a horde of women who want you? LOL.

I already know where it is. And yes it's true. Because Judaism doesn't need to have belief in God for it's previous cultural patterns to work. Shit worked cause they did things are certain way. Most younger Jews are atheist today anyway.
Your understanding of “Christianity’s methods” is just claiming making places into more trustworthy tribal societies.

Your understanding of “Christianity’s methods” is just claiming making places into more trustworthy tribal societies.
Huh? "Just" and "tribal", I wouldn't ever have used these words. Show me where I said that? And "Trustworthy", yes - Christianity sure as hell helped make Western culture a hell of a lot more trustworthy than States and Cultures that adopted Islam. I mean come on dude, when it comes to fucking mogging Islamic world, Christian world dominates. Islam is secondary. Islam did beat Hindu and Buddhist (except China which is China CCP4liife lol) places by miles in certain ways but, honestly a Hindu India mogs it relevant Muslims areas quite well. But that's a different story.

Last edited:
The west in general is satanic and soulless and only offers material gain I pity any immigrants that fell for the west meme jfl

Huh? "Just" and "tribal", I wouldn't ever have used these words. Show me where I said that?
I pretty much summarized it. Tribal communities are very close and trusting like one giant family almost, and that’s what your argument boils down to.

And "Trustworthy", yes - Christianity sure as hell helped make Western culture a hell of a lot more trustworthy than States and Cultures that adopted Islam.
Where is your evidence to back this up? This is just pure bullshit pulled out of your ass.

I mean come on dude, when it comes to fucking mogging Islamic world, Christian world dominates. Islam is secondary. Islam did beat Hindu and Buddhist (except China which is China CCP4liife lol) places by miles in certain ways but, honestly a Hindu India mogs it relevant Muslims areas quite well. But that's a different story.
No, Islam won against those religion because of their use of violence and having superior military power. It’s the same reason why Hinduism beat Buddhism in India, even though it is clearly a low iq version of it.

I pretty much summarized it. Tribal communities are very close and trusting like one giant family almost, and that’s what your argument boils down to.
No it isn't.
Where is your evidence to back this up? This is just pure bullshit pulled out of your ass.
The way the world looked when I was born, when I've lived, history, so many things. And your ad hominem bullshit (as usual) is not appreciated. So fuck you for that one buddy.
No, Islam won against those religion because of their use of violence and having superior military power.
Now your just being contrarian for the sake of being a jerk. It's almost the same as what I said..
It’s the same reason why Hinduism beat Buddhism in India, even though it is clearly a low iq version of it.
Okay. Yeah.

No it isn't.
It is.
The way the world looked when I was born, when I've lived, history, so many things. And your ad hominem bullshit (as usual) is not appreciated. So fuck you for that one buddy.
It’s not an ad-hominem, I just pointed out you have 0 evidence to back your claim.

Now your just being contrarian for the sake of being a jerk. It's almost the same as what I said..
No, that’s literally why most religions become dominant. Because they can kill and conquer others better. Islam and Christianity are perfect examples of this.

Nope.
It’s not an ad-hominem, I just pointed out you have 0 evidence to back your claim.
You don't even know what my claim is, because your so caught up with being an asshole that you can't figure it out.
No, that’s literally why most religions become dominant.
The fuck? Yes. Correct. And it's why Christianity became successful over Islam by way. If you think Islamic countries and people did better than or were not (in almost every category) mogged by Western Europe and America (mostly non-Muslim countries) then this conversation is pointless. Several people have pointed out to you why you are wrong.
Because they can kill and conquer others better.
Yes Islam produced a more cohesive mindset than say, Hinduism, which is why India (to name one place) got invaded by and (now) heavily by Muslims. I said this. But Islam couldn't do that to the majority of Christian nations.
Islam and Christianity are perfect examples of this.
Right. That's what I said. But Christianity over Islam. Good lord..why am I having to repeat myself to you in different ways? Are you dense? :feelsugh:

Yep
You don't even know what my claim is, because your so caught up with being an asshole that you can't figure it out.

The fuck? Yes. Correct. And it's why Christianity became successful over Islam by way. If you think Islamic countries and people did better than or were not (in almost every category) mogged by Western Europe and America (mostly non-Muslim countries) then this conversation is pointless. Several people have pointed out to you why you are wrong.

Yes Islam produced a more cohesive mindset than say, Hinduism, which is why India (to name one place) got invaded by and (now) heavily by Muslims. I said this. But Islam couldn't do that to the majority of Christian nations.
No, Islam cucked dindus because they had superior military might. Civilization like the Greeks mogged the Romans and Chinese mogged the mongols, but they both got cucked because of being defeated in military tactics. Islam and Christianity are no different.

Right. That's what I said. But Christianity over Islam. Good lord..why am I having to repeat myself to you in different ways? Are you dense? :feelsugh:
The West would be a shit hole without non-Christian Ancient Greek influence, which is the true source of the west’s success. The reason the West is more powerful than Islamic nations is because Islamic nations abandoned Greek influence after getting cucked by the Mongols.

It's not as successful as the West would become under Christianity.
Because the west's success has fuck all to do with Christianity. It has to do with whites being genetically superior, and influence from non-christian greco roman thought.

for fucks sake, the mere fact that we refer to western civilization AS "western civilization" should already give you an indication of how little Christianity actually played a part in the west's success. Whereas whenever someone talks of an islamic civilization they call it, well, an Islamic civilization. Because islam played a far more important role in MENA society than Christianity did in European society.

in fact, Christianity is arguably what held europeans back from success for the longest time, whereas the opposite is true for Islam. Islam is what propelled muslims into success. The literal opposite.

Muslims were initially successful but failed at conversion for the Western Europe and America. Why?
Wdym by conversion? Like conquering the americas? Many factors, but at the end of the day, my point still stands:

if 2 groups are the SAME race, the ones who follow islam will be better than the ones who follow Christianity. That was my initial point, and every moment in history shows this.

Not entirely. They progressed into better areas when they say that the middle east wasn't going to be new world dominant. In fact they helped that happen.
Jfl what a cope and ignorant reply. Were Christians present in Egypt, levant, anatolia? Yes. Did Christians get btfo of MENA by Muslims? Yes. And JFL at acting like european Christians had no interest in MENA when they spent centuries trying to reclaim the levant and anatolia.

also, what the fuck are you talking about? The europeans didn't "progress to better places when they saw the middle east wasnt gonna be new world dominant"! They were forced to leave the MENA bevause they got their asses handed to them. The whole reason america was even discovered was because the ottomans forced Christians to pay heavy taxes to get to india
True for many aspects. But honestly England and NE Protestansts were not too cucked.
They are being demographicslly replaced by indians, anglos are cucked as all fuck
They did.
Christianity as an actual religious way of life is dead and buried in the ground now replaced with fag and pussy worship worship. Where is this for islam? Lmfao. Christianity lost in the long run
I'll just take a photo of the Muslims today on EID here in curryland... Show me a region of the Western world where Christians are behaving like this in numbers this large it's disgusting...
That's because you're indian. Race and genetics still matter. Also most indian muslims have influence from pagan curries
This is true, I guess. But you wouldn't want to live in the lower or middle class Muslim society anyway.
Yes I would.
So you are Muslim? Practicing? What ethnic background..you said Turkish am I correct?
Yes. Iraqi turk, family is from kirkuk
I mean I know Parsis married (and still marry) their cousins. Just didn't know about the having sex with mother thing. I think that was so far back and irrelevant today.
Yeah but the point is zorastrianism would be worse for mena if u want to talk about inbreeding

Hebrews didn’t conquer anyone, we were getting cucked our whole history.
jews are worshipped both literallyand metaphorically by whites. That's pretty successful imo
As for Arabs being backwards, would you say Mongols weren’t backwards despite conquering much of the Old World?
Mongols were nomads, that's not necessarily backwards. Just different. It's like saying someone living in a rural area is backwards compared to someone living in the city

Yep

No, Islam cucked dindus because they had superior military might. Civilization like the Greeks mogged the Romans and Chinese mogged the mongols, but they both got cucked because of being defeated in military tactics. Islam and Christianity are no different.

The West would be a shit hole without non-Christian Ancient Greek influence, which is the true source of the west’s success. The reason the West is more powerful than Islamic nations is because Islamic nations abandoned Greek influence after getting cucked by the Mongols.
Why are the both of you ignoring the fact that race also plays a part in all this? JFL that was literally by initial point. That IF 3 groups are the same race, the muslim side will be better than the Christian side

jews are worshipped both literallyand metaphorically by whites. That's pretty successful imo
Worshipped now due to selection leading to higher IQ in Jews.

Mongols were nomads, that's not necessarily backwards. Just different. It's like saying someone living in a rural area is backwards compared to someone living in the city
Difference is nomads are actually backwards. Niggas can’t farm so stick to looting and conquering more advanced people and living off them like a parasite. (Yeah, I sound biased af here jfl).

Why are the both of you ignoring the fact that race also plays a part in all this? JFL that was literally by initial point. That IF 3 groups are the same race, the muslim side will be better than the Christian side
Race could be broken up in many different ways, but I think which religion wins is just a chance of history. It’s like the cultural version of genetic hitchhiking.

Nope.
No, Islam cucked dindus because they had superior military might. Civilization like the Greeks mogged the Romans and Chinese mogged the mongols, but they both got cucked because of being defeated in military tactics.
Your an idiot if you think superior military might by way of the members who constitute the armed forces the doesn't come from somewhere. What binds those people together and allows them to fight together? Their religion. Islam was strong enough to do this. Judaism is, only for Israel and only if American Christians help. Christianity was able to do this better than the Muslims, up to a certain point. Today they would lose against the Muslims because Christianity isn't working as well as it did. But when it did work at its best, it's society members blasted all others in quality and heights achieved. You are a dumbshit if you can't accept this basic fact about the Western world.

Also and just FYI, I don't think you have interacted much with Muslims, or even the world outside your crib. I mean, Indians became Muslim'fied because Hindus lost to Islamic warriors, yes. But it's clear to see that when you compare Hindu of a upper & middle caste with Muslims, the Hindu middle castes are far less ridiculous in their behavior towards thing they don't understand. Brahmins also are superior in this way. They absorbed Islam rather well. If they hadn't there would be on Muslim India. Today it's Hindu(first) then Muslim India.

Islam and Christianity are no different.
What. The. Fuck. ?
The West would be a shit hole without non-Christian Ancient Greek influence.
LMAO. Greek.
which is the true source of the west’s success.
No. It's the source of the West failure when it comes to practical living. It is the source of some success when it comes to Science and early Philosophy. But only up until Christianity improved upon it. This is also why Rome eventually adopted Christianity too.
The reason the West is more powerful than Islamic nations is because Islamic nations abandoned Greek influence after getting cucked by the Mongols.
I don't discount some of this as the reason. Its true. But the perfecting upon initial success and further improvement came only after Christianity was able to make the Western world actually be ABOUT something. You are a fool if you think Greek Philosophy led to a sense of identity over Christianity.

Because the west's success has fuck all to do with Christianity. It has to do with whites being genetically superior, and influence from non-christian greco roman thought.
Nope.
for fucks sake, the mere fact that we refer to western civilization AS "western civilization" should already give you an indication of how little Christianity actually played a part in the west's success. Whereas whenever someone talks of an islamic civilization they call it, well, an Islamic civilization. Because islam played a far more important role in MENA society than Christianity did in European society.
You have got it backwards. Christianity was the dominant religion of the West and anyone who has a working brain can see just a few meters behind the curtain to notice what was binding the Western world's success together. I.e. the success of Europe and North America.
in fact, Christianity is arguably what held europeans back from success for the longest time.
No. Once Protestant Christianity took off, so did Europe then America. Heck even the Catholic influenced Latin America (like Brazil) are better economically than Muslim influenced countries.
, whereas the opposite is true for Islam. Islam is what propelled muslims into success. The literal opposite.
Yes, in some measure this is true. Islam did propel it's followers to success in some places, but in the end, you can see how much of a disaster they really are. I'll show you. Come see the Muslims here.
Wdym by conversion? Like conquering the americas? Many factors, but at the end of the day, my point still stands:

if 2 groups are the SAME race, the ones who follow islam will be better than the ones who follow Christianity. That was my initial point, and every moment in history shows this.
No it doesn't. It shows a close tie in some areas and Christianity mogging the heck out of Islam in most other areas.
Jfl what a cope and ignorant reply. Were Christians present in Egypt, levant, anatolia? Yes. Did Christians get btfo of MENA by Muslims? Yes. And JFL at acting like european Christians had no interest in MENA when they spent centuries trying to reclaim the levant and anatolia.
K9OTAKU had already decimated you argument in these areas before. No need for repetition.
also, what the fuck are you talking about? The europeans didn't "progress to better places when they saw the middle east wasnt gonna be new world dominant"! They were forced to leave the MENA bevause they got their asses handed to them. The whole reason america was even discovered was because the ottomans forced Christians to pay heavy taxes to get to india.
Asked and answered. You are confused man.
They are being demographicslly replaced by indians, anglos are cucked as all fuck

Christianity as an actual religious way of life is dead and buried in the ground now replaced with fag and pussy worship worship. Where is this for islam? Lmfao. Christianity lost in the long run.
True. But Islam is the religion of thugerry. Christianity was not !
That's because you're indian. Race and genetics still matter. Also most indian muslims have influence from pagan curries.
You are an idiot.

1. I'm not Indian dumbass. I'm an America, who has decided to chillaxx in India.

2. What the fuck? Muslims in India are also "Indian" you moron. Hindus in India are also "Indian" I am neither. What does this shitty statement even mean? No fool. The point is the same one I've made above to @Copexodius Maximus, I think neither of you ACTUALLY know how Muslims in different places behave. As a Westerner I can promise you, that they behave like shit unless they are in the upper class society. Look - India became Muslim'fied because Hindus lost to Islamic warriors, yes true. Hinduism was too weak to resist. But it's clear to see that when you compare Hindu of a upper & middle caste with Muslims, the Hindu middle castes are far less ridiculous in their behavior towards thing they don't understand. Brahmins also are superior in this way. They absorbed Islam rather well. If they hadn't there would be only a Muslim India. Today it's Hindu (first) then Muslim India.

Yes I would.
Looks wise your women (Kurdish women also) are different looking. Now if you are living in a bomb blasted war torn shithole like Iraq and are poor, then yeah maybe India would be better for you, but that's not what I meant.
Yes. Iraqi turk, family is from kirkuk.
What socio-economic class is your family? What class were you born into, tell me this..
Yeah but the point is zorastrianism would be worse for mena if u want to talk about inbreeding
Mena - too many regions for me to even make a determination..

That's because you're indian. Race and genetics still matter. Also most indian muslims have influence from pagan curries

Yes I would.

Yes. Iraqi turk, family is from kirkuk.
And one other thing on this, when you go to judge a religion, it should be looked at across a global scale. Even though you got your facts about me in particular wrong, I know what you were trying to say. Yes Indian Muslims are dysfunctional beyond the normal dysfunction. But that's precisely my point, look at middle classes in the West, for a long time they could manage to not shit in the streets and crowd the streets (even in American ghetto it wasn't nearly as bad as it is in the Indian Muslim areas). Unlike the West, here there is no subsidy for them so they have to work, so Indians like @Misogynist Curry 卐 don't pay for them via taxes. And I'm sure he can agree that the Muslim areas in North and South are degraded and have so many issues.

So if Islam is a success, it should have been able to ROOT OUT this Pagen element which you yourself attributed to their shut behaviors and difference from North African and Gulf Muslims. Yet, it wasn't able to do that. Christianity was able to almost uniformly transform most regions that it touched in the long run.

Nope.

Your an idiot if you think superior military might by way of the members who constitute the armed forces the doesn't come from somewhere. What binds those people together and allows them to fight together?
Actual braindead take. The countries didn’t conquer because of better teamwork, they conquered because of better war strategies and better weapons. Holy shit, I can’t believe you are actually this delusional. @Made in Heaven power of friendship Theory

No. It's the source of the West failure when it comes to practical living. It is the source of some success when it comes to Science and early Philosophy. But only up until Christianity improved upon it. This is also why Rome eventually adopted Christianity too.
Practical living doesn’t mean jack shit if your technology and science is so much more advanced that you can wipe out all other civilizations and technology mog them to oblivion with new scientific innovations. This is a result of abandoning Christian thinking and using Greek thinking.

I don't discount some of this as the reason. Its true. But the perfecting upon initial success and further improvement came only after Christianity was able to make the Western world actually be ABOUT something. You are a fool if you think Greek Philosophy led to a sense of identity over Christianity.
It doesn’t matter what the identity is, it matters what the elites take interest in. Once there was a proliferation of Greek thought among European academia and using that method of thinking, Europe exploded. Meanwhile the ones that didn’t, like Eastern and Souther Europe, just remained as Christian shit holes.

Actual braindead take. The countries didn’t conquer because of better teamwork, they conquered because of better war strategies and better weapons. Holy shit, I can’t believe you are actually this delusional. @Made in Heaven power of friendship Theory

Practical living doesn’t mean jack shit if your technology and science is so much more advanced that you can wipe out all other civilizations and technology mog them to oblivion with new scientific innovations. This is a result of abandoning Christian thinking and using Greek thinking.

It doesn’t matter what the identity is, it matters what the elites take interest in. Once there was a proliferation of Greek thought among European academia and using that method of thinking, Europe exploded. Meanwhile the ones that didn’t, like Eastern and Souther Europe, just remained as Christian shit holes.
You are a low IQ coper and you're just angry about it encounter people who know better...

"Greek thinking" he says...what the fuck LMAO

Actual braindead take. The countries didn’t conquer because of better teamwork, they conquered because of better war strategies and better weapons. Holy shit, I can’t believe you are actually this delusional. @Made in Heaven power of friendship Theory.
It's not power of friendship.
You are such a "muh Science" bug. You have "Science Worshiper Method" syndrome. You have no clue what these words mean or how they came about. You just use them in a weird disconnected way. "Mog to oblivion with new technology" LOL. Absolutely no new technology which amounts to anything substantial has been created and industrialized in the last 25 years. Mostly because people are busy masturbating on their "muh science and big math" dicks.
Yeah. You just don't understand what allowed them to cooperate and actualize innovative thinking. And you also have no idea what a real shithole is kek.

You are a low IQ coper and you're just angry about it encounter people who know better...

"Greek thinking" he says...what the fuck LMAO
It's not power of friendship.

You are such a "muh Science" bug. You have "Science Worshiper Method" syndrome. You have no clue what these words mean or how they came about. You just use them in a weird disconnected way. "Mog to oblivion with new technology" LOL. Absolutely no new technology which amounts to anything substantial has been created and industrialized in the last 25 years. Mostly because people are busy masturbating on their "muh science and big math" dicks.

Yeah. You just don't understand what allowed them to cooperate and actualize innovative thinking. And you also have no idea what a real shithole is kek.
I’m not a science worshipper, I just accept that science is the greatest technique ever invented by mankind in almost every field. Meanwhile copers like you think something that causes increase in power of friendship and trust magically makes people innovative and science naturally follows. As I already said, tribal societies are much more trustworthy than any civilized society yet none of that happened because your reasoning is not based on reality.

I’m not a science worshipper.
Yes you are, you for the pattern 100% in all of your "arguments" against myself and K9.
I just accept that science is the greatest technique ever invented by mankind in almost every field.
Technique? You dumb fuck. This shows how little you know.

Science is not a technique. A technique, an endeavor to discover the means of transforming natural objects into artifacts, its old and humanity has been doing it way before any understanding of a precise or rigourous science. Science is much more recent. It's a practice of a distinctive professional utilization of many sets of techniques. One includes the other. Idiot.
Meanwhile copers like you think something that causes increase in power of friendship and trust magically makes people innovative and science naturally follows. As I already said, tribal societies are much more trustworthy than any civilized society yet none of that happened because your reasoning is not based on reality.
No no. Dnr. Your above comment shows your are not worthy of discussion.

Yes you are, you for the pattern 100% in all of your "arguments" against myself and K9.
Yes, cause you are just wrong.

Technique? You dumb fuck. This shows how little you know. Science is not a technique. A technique, an endeavor to discover the means of transforming natural objects into artifacts, its old and humanity has been doing it way before any understanding of a precise or rigourous science. Science is much more recent. It's a practice of a distinctive professional utilization of many sets of techniques. One includes the other. Idiot.
Ever heard of the scientific method?

No no. Dnr. Your above comment shows your are not worthy of discussion.
Says the fakecel boomer with white kids that he’s neglecting to argue with people online. Your kids need you Jay, stop spending your time here.

So saying science made the modern world while Christians were busy flinging poop buckets out the window before that is science worship?
Definitely. Because that's what's happening in the West today. Chad/Stacy worship has been combined with "I love my big Science" worship. You just can't tell that's it's influencing you.
Your wife and kids would look much whiter than that.
You know what so pathetic about you? You're on the internet. You don't know and likely never will know any user you are talking to. Why does what a long time user and head moderator of the entire forum @Fat Link concluded here:

Or what members like myself, K9OTAKU or @CopingForBrutality (or any of the users who voted no or unsure, or are reasonable) said count as nothing, but what some disgruntled fakecel who made an account just to try and "doxx" me mean so much to you? And don't give me some hocum garbage about some 3 year old *** post. It's not a violation to be non-KHHV. Bragging about it, is. Which I never did. Anywhere! Nothing anywhere proves or says I'm a sex-haver. Zero. Nothing.

Last edited:
Definitely. Because that's what's happening in the West today. Chad/Stacy worship has been combined with "I love my big Science" worship. You just can't tell that's it's influencing you.
Red-herring. You have no rebuttal.

You know what so pathetic about you? You're on the internet. You don't know and likely never will know any user you are talking to. Why does what a long time user and head moderator of the entire forum @Fat Link concluded here:

Or what members like myself, K9OTAKU or @CopingForBrutality or any of the users who voted no or unsure said mean nothing but what some disgruntled fakecel who made an account just to try and "doxx" me mean so much to you? Top kek. And don't give me some hocum garbage about some 3 year old *** post. It's not a violation to be non-KHHV. Bragging about it, is. Which I never did. Anywhere! Nothing anywhere proves or says I'm a sex-haver. Zero. Nothing.
You got exposed by anime2dcel on the non-cu forum already. You didn’t expect that part coming out, but unfortunately even tell about melch before hand isn’t going to make that one go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back