Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT has same stupid logic some oldfags sometimes show

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
why can't they acknowledge the world wasn't the one they grew up with anymore (and that it is all their fault)

Most sub-16yo's are insecure bitches that look completely normal. As such, they invariably leave this board or get dragged into our misery despite their former potential to ascend. Tragic, really.

why can't they acknowledge the world wasn't the one they grew up with anymore
older generations will always blame younger ones and never themselves

Larp story. Twelve yo have no idea what are incels.

older generations will always blame younger ones and never themselves
Thats just not true. A 16 yo is as Depraved said:
Most sub-16yo's are insecure bitches that look completely normal. As such, they invariably leave this board or get dragged into our misery despite their former potential to ascend. Tragic, really.
Just cause you havent had sex at 16 diesnt mean youre an incel, but just a over dramatic normie. You try to act as society projects itself, and when you fail in some regard you automaticly indulge in self pity. Comeback when youre 30 yo

Yup.

If I saw a kid like that talking like that I'd feel like beating the shit out of him myself.

Just cause you havent had sex at 16 diesnt mean youre an incel, but just a over dramatic normie. You try to act as society projects itself, and when you fail in some regard you automaticly indulge in self pity. Comeback when youre 30 yo
copium overdose

I'm 19 and still 0 friends/foids, it's much better to give up as early as possible to avoid being humiliated and trying to "fly too high up" and fall very low down.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back