Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT caught lying and fabricating content once again. (IncelTear user creates long winded pedo fantasy)

The real pedophiles are calling others pedophiles in order to distract the attention from them

I hope you see this IT cuck and choke yourself with a rope

The real pedophiles are calling others pedophiles in order to distract the attention from them

I hope you see this IT cuck and choke yourself with a rope
They love projecting tbh

when the cope is strong
:feelsPop:

how?you moron. i saw the post on IT myself and looked up the user before he even made this post.
Oh yeah sure, not like that faggot mod can't have an IT account which he can make posts on there. Just commit a thorough lobotomy already.

Oh yeah sure, not like that faggot mod can't have an IT account which he can make posts on there. Just commit a thorough lobotomy already.
jfl i've also caught IT users lying about private messages i personally had with them. why would you believe them over us? they're known to be liars. in before you say i was messaging one of the mods accounts :feelskek:

jfl i've also caught IT users lying about private messages i personally had with them. why would you believe them over us? they're known to be liars. in before you say i was messaging one of the mods accounts :feelskek:
I don't believe anyone, definitely not a mod.

Over for paranoiacels. He's just jumping to some schizo assumptions. Which is comical because IT do this shit all the time