Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT caught lying and fabricating content once again. (IncelTear user creates long winded pedo fantasy)

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Tbh there's a whole lot of stuff posted on IT that doesn't belong there, from fabricated content, to wrong sub tier shit that has nothing to do with incels. A good amount of content is dedicated to blaming rejects for the words and actions of those who are valued, people who are non-incels. All to further enable and uphold their own continued prejudices and hatred.

While this preface isn't really news to anyone, there's one example they posted earlier today which is just so comically fake, I thought i'd go through the post with you all. This post is a fabricated rambling that an IT user's mustered up in their mind in an attempt to cause more moral outrage over their own writings. The post in question is here. (archive at bottom for the inevitability of IT removing it and trying to cover it up as if it never happened as is their M.O when their users get caught nonceing or whatever else)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/13in730/wtf/

Now of course, people on IT are having a rave about this. No fact checking was ever done as expected, despite the obvious flaws in this post. I'll never stop finding it ironic how IT (also openly admit that they) use "guilt by association", but fail to apply it to themselves when their own users do stuff like this, promote stuff like this, call for murder and violence, encourage suicide etc. By their logic, this is a reflection of themselves and them choosing to associate with that space given all these incidents makes them just as culpable.

See this thread I made a while back:
https://incels.is/threads/looks-lik...suicide-extras-updates-at-end-of-post.438873/

Let's start off by Highlighting the obvious. The user in question. A supposed "OlegTheWaterDrinker"

It's worth noting that there are a few hard giveaways in this image. To start off with. let's analyze the username. Well if I use the search feature to look for this profile. Nothing comes up. At all. Ever, anywhere. No ones so much as replied to this user. They don't exist. No trace.:feelswhere: Despite having nearly 6k posts? No chance. But if you need anymore proof. Here. This is a list of users who registered on the apparent join date for this user. Not a single account that joined on Jan 12 has over 5k posts. As you can see, the closest too it is 568 posts.

Both

Not convinced? Tbh Im sure IT never would be because any excuse to hate rejects is an excuse they want to keep. But here's another issue with the above image.
Ico

Look a little closer, You see that human outline. That's not supposed to be there. Instead this is what a real online status indicator should look like. Just a nice plain green

We still aren't there though. The account itself? How do I know it never existed to begin with? Well first off lets show you what happens if you try to create an account with the same name as an existing one.

...Oh, I guess the account does exist after all damn... NOT. Over for any gullible ITards. I created this account earlier today before making this thread to demonstrate that the account in question never existed. Had it existed, I wouldn't have been able to do this.

Here's the same account as viewed from my main.

I fail to see how an account that was supposedly created in January, and has over 5000 posts, that supposedly made the thread in question last week... Managed to register today.

What happens if we type a user with 5k posts username into the search bar then? (same thing also happens when searching for the text contained in the supposed thread)

NOTHING

Don't you find it interesting how the original screenshot doesnt include a thread name despite it apparently being the first post? Makes you wonder why they were hiding it. Is it so people couldn't go out and easily find the thread for themselves, only to realize that no thread ever existed. I have a feeling which thread was used for this mini project by IT. But the thread used is irrelevant. (The pinned "ask an incel" thread is my guess for those who are curious).

Just another case of IT users having twisted fantasies about children and then deciding "I know who I can blame for this". It makes them feel morally justified when they spread misinformation, call for violence, encourage suicide and defend child groomer mods for over a year. Over for those who have to grasp at straws.

Funny bonus:

IT user considers this post to be the worst thing ever posted on the sub. Given that this post was a fabrication by an IT member it stands to reason that: IT worse than incels confirmed by IT users themselves.

Bonus quote from discord friend
describing this IT user:
"my mind isnt even capable of creating such pro pedo content cos its sickening to even think that way even to fake it. That goes to show that the person who thought of that is used to it. Is able to sink their thoughts into the moral depths and fantasise about shit normal non pedos dont even think about."

Not only that, but someone actually had to take the time to write all of that text and come up with that disgusting stuff to use to fabricate the screenshot. :feelshaha:

The person that created this fake screenshot is an unironic pedophille.

So some faggot pedo IT guy fabricated this elaborate shit out of his ass to farm outrage updoots and perhaps all these pedo crap is what he came up with and condones

Not only that, but someone actually had to take the time to write all of that text and come up with that disgusting stuff to use to fabricate the screenshot. :feelshaha:

The person that created this fake screenshot is an unironic pedophille.
IT users in a nutshell. A guy on discord said about this incident and I quote "IT is past scraping the barrel and is now just an incel fanfiction sub at this point." They're comical

So some faggot pedo IT guy fabricated this elaborate shit out of his ass to farm outrage updoots and perhaps all these pedo crap is what he came up with and condones
Pretty much yes. Hypocrisy is rife.

Funny GIF

Literally making shit up because they literally got nothing on us anymore. They have no reason to exist (nor did they ever), so have to fabricate content to justify their own existence.

Btw solid research like usual, the joke of a sub (and website) is already a laughing stock, but the levels of desperation they are at is incredible.

“What is some pedophile content I can make to make incels look bad”
Jfl

Funny GIF

Literally making shit up because they literally got nothing on us anymore. They have no reason to exist (nor did they ever), so have to fabricate content to justify their own existence.

Btw solid research like usual, the joke of a sub (and website) is already a laughing stock, but the levels of desperation they are at is incredible.
IT fabricating content and false flagging is a story as old as it's first iteration. They never change. But you know, it's justified because it places blame on the ugly and unwanted.

IT fabricating content and false flagging is a story as old as it's first iteration. They never change.
Some day you should make a deep analysis on the old sub’s history of it, and maybe we can get all this information onto the incel wiki. When people search up incel tears, they can see all this stuff on the google search for IT then.

Some day you should make a deep analysis on the old sub’s history of it, and maybe we can get all this information onto the incel wiki. When people search up incel tears, they can see all this stuff on the google search for IT then.
Would be a project jfl. But sadly I know a lot of it is lost to time. There's some archives that exist somewhere though and I have a friend who's been working on a report for a while now. He estimates it should be finished sometime this year.

Would be a project jfl. But sadly I know a lot of it is lost to time. There's some archives that exist somewhere though and I have a friend who's been working on a report for a while now. He estimates it should be finished sometime this year.
:dafuckfeels:
Tag me when it comes together jfl

:dafuckfeels:
Tag me when it comes together jfl
You'll know if/when it drops I assure you jfl. Looking forward too it though tbh. Will be funny at the very least and based and informative too.

:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

Man I am scared of IT now. Most of us here are young adult or teenagers but those folks over there are actually 30+ pedos and rapists. Lmao it's so bizarre a bunch of adults will do shit like this to implicate a bunch of 19-25 year olds. IT is thousand times more fucked up than .is.

Man I am scared of IT now. Most of us here are young adult or teenagers but those folks over there are actually 30+ pedos and rapists. Lmao it's so bizarre a bunch of adults will do shit like this to implicate a bunch of 19-25 year olds. IT is thousand times more fucked up than .is.
Have a look at the thread I included in this post if you want some more examples jfl. They bask in their own hatred. We're an easy target

They bask in their own hatred. We're an easy target
Pretty sure these soyboys couldn't even look me in the eye if I met one irl much less stutter out a word. They probably get humiliated daily in their lives so they act like this online.

Pretty sure these soyboys couldn't even look me in the eye if I met one irl much less stutter out a word. They probably get humiliated daily in their lives so they act like this online.
How low does one have to stoop to religiously try and shit on those who are at the bottom of the barrel and have nothing.

This IT user has only made two posts and he only began posting 23 hours ago. Pretty sus

wtf indeed. IT is DERANGED

Tbh there's a whole lot of stuff posted on IT that doesn't belong there, from fabricated content, to wrong sub tier shit that has nothing to do with incels. A good amount of content is dedicated to blaming rejects for the words and actions of those who are valued, people who are non-incels. All to further enable and uphold their own continued prejudices and hatred.

While this preface isn't really news to anyone, there's one example they posted earlier today which is just so comically fake, I thought i'd go through the post with you all. This post is a fabricated rambling that an IT user's mustered up in their mind in an attempt to cause more moral outrage over their own writings. The post in question is here. (archive at bottom for the inevitability of IT removing it and trying to cover it up as if it never happened as is their M.O when their users get caught nonceing or whatever else)

Now of course, people on IT are having a rave about this. No fact checking was ever done as expected, despite the obvious flaws in this post. I'll never stop finding it ironic how IT (openly admit) that they use "guilt by association", but fail to apply it to themselves when their own users do stuff like this, promote stuff like this, call for murder and violence, encourage suicide etc. By their logic, this is a reflection of themselves and them choosing to associate with that space given all these incidents makes them just as culpable.

https://incels.is/threads/looks-lik...suicide-extras-updates-at-end-of-post.438873/

Let's start off by Highlighting the obvious. The user in question. A supposed "OlegTheWaterDrinker"

View attachment 751945

It's worth noting that there are a few hard giveaways in this image. To start off with. let's analyze the username. Well if I use the search feature to look for this profile. Nothing comes up. At all. Ever, anywhere. No ones so much as replied to this user. They don't exist. No trace.:feelswhere: Despite having nearly 6k posts? No chance. But if you need anymore proof. Here. This is a list of users who registered on the apparent join date for this user. Not a single account that joined on Jan 12 has over 5k posts. As you can see, the closest too it is 568 posts.

View attachment 751947

Not convinced? Tbh Im sure IT never would be because any excuse to hate rejects is an excuse they want to keep. But here's another issue with the above image.
View attachment 751949
Look a little closer, You see that human outline. That's not supposed to be there. Instead this is what a real online status indicator should look like. Just a nice plain green
View attachment 751951

We still aren't there though. The account itself? How do I know it never existed to begin with? Well first off lets show you what happens if you try to create an account with the same name as an existing one.

View attachment 751956

...Oh, I guess the account does exist after all damn... NOT. Over for any gullible ITards. I created this account earlier today before making this thread to demonstrate that the account in question never existed. Had it existed, I wouldn't have been able to do this.

View attachment 751957 View attachment 751958

View attachment 751959

I fail to see how an account that was supposedly created in January, and has over 5000 posts, that supposedly made the thread in question last week... Managed to register today.

What happens if we type a user with 5k posts username into the search bar then? (same thing also happens when searching for the text contained in the supposed thread)

View attachment 751960 NOTHING

Don't you find it interesting how the original screenshot doesnt include a thread name despite it apparently being the first post? Makes you wonder why they were hiding it. Is it so people couldn't go out and easily find the thread for themselves, only to realize that no thread ever existed. I have a feeling which thread was used for this mini project by IT. But the thread used is irrelevant. (The pinned "ask an incel" thread is my guess for those who are curious).

Just another case of IT users having twisted fantasies about children and then deciding "I know who I can blame for this". It makes them feel morally justified when they spread misinformation, call for violence, encourage suicide and defend child groomer mods for over a year. Over for those who have to grasp at straws.

That post isn't even edgy that's just pure pedophilia

they're trying to get the forum banned by doing shit like this

if the fbi knows everything that's being posted here then they will know that we didn't post that pedo shit

they're trying to get the forum banned by doing shit like this

if the fbi knows everything that's being posted here then they will know that we didn't post that pedo shit
I think its more designed to spread more discourse. They want to feel justified in their own hatred. Creating false or unrelated content as a means to spread animosity and fuel their own biases and hatred has always been a common tactic for them. It has the same motive as defamation etc

Meanwhile the IT monkeys won't make a screenshot of this post telling the whole truth
They are worse than us

Meanwhile the IT monkeys won't make a screenshot of this post telling the whole truth
They are worse than us
Tbh I said to master they'd most likely just ignore this. Hypocrites through and through. They have no integrity

Now of course, people on IT are having a rave about this. No fact checking was ever done as expected, despite the obvious flaws in this post. I'll never stop finding it ironic how IT (openly admit) that they use "guilt by association", but fail to apply it to themselves when their own users do stuff like this, promote stuff like this, call for murder and violence, encourage suicide etc. By their logic, this is a reflection of themselves and them choosing to associate with that space given all these incidents makes them just as culpable.

View attachment 751945

View attachment 751947

View attachment 751949
View attachment 751951

View attachment 751956

View attachment 751959

Holy shit! I knew the IT ones were more mentally deranged than us incels, but this is unbelievable. The user himself is a pedophile

Looks like something you would find in a loli forum, these niggas be looking :shock: at 3D AI sex toddler pictures. IT is full of actual pedophiles.

View attachment 751945

View attachment 751947

View attachment 751949
View attachment 751951

View attachment 751956

View attachment 751959

How was he able to fabricate this tho? Tbh if I'd seen this on It, it would've never come to my wildest dreams that the user fabricated this

Tbh I said to master they'd most likely just ignore this. Hypocrites through and through. They have no integrity
Users who are viewing this thread:

Bluepillers: 9

:lul:

Holy shit! I knew the IT ones were more mentally deranged than us incels, but this is unbelievable. The user himself is a pedophile
Another day another IT pedo jfl. So wrapped up in their own hate

Looks like something you would find in a loli forum, these niggas be looking :shock: at 3D AI sex toddler pictures. IT is full of actual pedophiles.
Reminder that IT have had atleast 3 confirmed pedo mods that come to mind straight away. Nevermind non-mod users. Nevermind all the people who defended and didnt care about what their mods did

How was he able to fabricate this tho? Tbh if I'd seen this on It, it would've never come to my wildest dreams that the user fabricated this
F12/photo editing software. Not too hard to do.

Imagine how pathetic redditors are that not only do they stalk and harrass a bunch of virgins all day and night, but also take the time to fabricate posts.

I wonder if it was a glowie who did this one though.
Literally this tbh. Pathetic

Anything for reddit upsoys

I wonder if it was a glowie who did this one though.
There's one more post here how an IT user fabricated a post, and that user is an active IT poster. It's like r/AHS , you know, who constantly brigade subreddits with CP to get them banned

hahaha, not anywhere in that whole discussion did anyone actually check if it's legit. Thanks for calling them out, fucking reddit striking once again, IT can go fuck itself, I got banned instantly for calling out the obvious hypocrisy with their apparently hateless mindset, fucking losers.

There's one more post here how an IT user fabricated a post, and that user is an active IT poster. It's like r/AHS , you know, who constantly brigade subreddits with CP to get them banned
IT invited koneko-dono onto their mod team AFTER she'd admitted to them that she possessed and distributed CP for that very reason

hahaha, not anywhere in that whole discussion did anyone actually check if it's legit. Thanks for calling them out, fucking reddit striking once again, IT can go fuck itself, I got banned instantly for calling out the obvious hypocrisy with their apparently hateless mindset, fucking losers.
They never do. Because they dont care. They dont want their delusions shattered. They feel that fact checking is beyond them. Hence why a few of their pinned bar posts are rife with blatant lies and unchecked misinformation. They dont care about validity or legitimacy. They just want whatever will allow them to be bitter and hateful, and misplace blame.

I can't imagine even writing that shit, lol. But this is of course not the first time it has happened.

I can't imagine even writing that shit, lol. But this is of course not the first time it has happened.
Wont be the last either. Its one of their goto things

Never relax around pedotards, 9/10 they are glowies or just ITcucks trying to make niggas look bad, inceldom has nothing to do with pedophilia

Never relax around pedotards, 9/10 they are glowies or just ITcucks trying to make niggas look bad, inceldom has nothing to do with pedophilia
They'll cry if you tell them this tbh.

I tried to post this, in my own words of course, on several subreddits but all the posts got automatically taken down by bots. Reddit would never allow this fact appear on people's feeds. Reddit is unironically a safe haven for pedophiles. IT is king at three things, making false assumptions, completely fabricating content and grooming children.

Would be nice if this story somehow slipped through the cracks.
They will censor anyone who points out their lies and hypocrisy. It's designed in such a way to keep them in their little safe spaces and feel like they're right about everything. No free speech on reddit. Only subreddit speech. These cases arent new though. IT just play the game of denial, deflection and "sweep it under the rug and forget about it" whenever stuff like this comes to light. They dont really care if people do this stuff so long as the individual shares in their hatred.

IT user considers this post to be the worst thing ever posted on the sub. Given that this post was a fabrication by an IT member it stands to reason that: IT worse than incels confirmed by IT users themselves.

1684248999322-png.752267

They will censor anyone who points out their lies and hypocrisy. It's designed in such a way to keep them in their little safe spaces and feel like they're right about everything. No free speech on reddit. Only subreddit speech. These cases arent new though. IT just play the game of denial, deflection and "sweep it under the rug and forget about it" whenever stuff like this comes to light. They dont really care if people do this stuff so long as the individual shares in their hatred.
They seem to follow the herd effect.
A quick check of the username and date of account creation would unmask him.
We shouldn't even try to answer them considering how retarded they are.
They seem to go into euphoria when they see a suspicious "post"
The best thing is to see that in the comments some normies are wishing for a nuclear war or something