Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A summary of some biological reasons for female behavior

It's still shocking to me how demographics are not being given any attention even in these circles.
The armpit of losers on the internet and still, nobody is talking about it. The people that brought it to my attention don't even make content anymore and I feel like we've entered the post incel era, so that could be it.

In any case the fact that 105-107 men get born er 100 women. And that there's compounding leftover men that all shoot for the same demographic that's shrinking year on year, is in my opinion the strongest factor of them all. Even stronger than dating app fueled hypergamy. If half the country was 18 year old prime bitches running around it would create a different dynamic. Just from day to day life it's becoming obvious how disastrous the situation is. Everywhere I go is a sausagefest. Every femoid I know the relationship status of is taken.
It's fucking over and because maths don't add up. Not necessarily because you were autistic in highschool.

Anyway, nobody pays attention to this at all. It's such a powerful factor that nobody cares for it's amazing to me. Most people still think there's more women than men and even think going to Russia to find women because of that is a good idea. The whole world is a sausage party.

You've drawn a much longer bow than I ever have OP, connecting it to the fate of the world and everything!

I tend to subscribe to the blackpill as Wilkes McDermid described it. Women are just doing what they are genetically programmed to do: seek out men with particular attributes to mate with.

Wilkes identified Height, White (or black) and "wealth or some other manifestation of power" as the attributes women wanted. He was an English-born riceman living in London, if he had been someone else living somewhere else, slightly different main criteria might have seemed important.

I've never felt any need to extrapolate any further than that. ALL the blackpill is to me, is a coherent set of observations about the nature of womens' behaviour in society, that once observed, helps a low-SMV male (or any male really) to have realistic expectations for his own dating and sexual prospects.

I think that's why I keep playing Skyrim as a succession of beautiful, female loner heroes. It's a kind of waifu shit. Having been an adult man for more than 2 decades, I find it easier to imagine some lone barbarian or stealth Archer or battlemage with zero connection to earth's blackpilled reality, meeting me while walking around in an endless survival situation in a classical antiquity / high fantasy paradise, and liking me, and wanting to run with me and share life with me and put bandits and dragons to the sword with me.... I find all of that easier to imagine than someone being excited about meeting me at a party or in a bar at after-work drinks. That would be the real crazy fantasy to me. Elves and wizards and shit are quite easy to imagine by comparison!

Last edited:
Op took the blackpill on sex but not race.

It's still shocking to me how demographics are not being given any attention even in these circles.
The armpit of losers on the internet and still, nobody is talking about it. The people that brought it to my attention don't even make content anymore and I feel like we've entered the post incel era, so that could be it.

In any case the fact that 105-107 men get born er 100 women. And that there's compounding leftover men that all shoot for the same demographic that's shrinking year on year, is in my opinion the strongest factor of them all. Even stronger than dating app fueled hypergamy. If half the country was 18 year old prime bitches running around it would create a different dynamic. Just from day to day life it's becoming obvious how disastrous the situation is. Everywhere I go is a sausagefest. Every femoid I know the relationship status of is taken.
It's fucking over and because maths don't add up. Not necessarily because you were autistic in highschool.

Anyway, nobody pays attention to this at all. It's such a powerful factor that nobody cares for it's amazing to me. Most people still think there's more women than men and even think going to Russia to find women because of that is a good idea. The whole world is a sausage party.
Yeah, there's a real issue building up (in addition to the thousands of others jfl) that nobody is waking up to. All this fucking retarded obsession with having male children (and chinks even killing their babies if they were female jfl) has fucked them over good and hard.

You've drawn a much longer bow than I ever have OP, connecting it to the fate of the world and everything!

I tend to subscribe to the blackpill as Wilkes McDermid described it. Women are just doing what they are genetically programmed to do: seek out men with particular attributes to mate with.

Wilkes identified Height, White (or black) and "wealth or some other manifestation of power" as the attributes women wanted. He was an English-born riceman living in London, if he had been someone else living somewhere else, slightly different main criteria might have seemed important.

I've never felt any need to extrapolate any further than that. ALL the blackpill is to me, is a coherent set of observations about the nature of womens' behaviour in society, that once observed, helps a low-SMV male (or any male really) to have realistic expectations for his own dating and sexual prospects.

I think that's why I keep playing Skyrim as a succession of beautiful, female loner heroes. It's a kind of waifu shit. Having been an adult man for more than 2 decades, I find it easier to imagine some lone barbarian or stealth Archer or battlemage with zero connection to earth's blackpilled reality, meeting me while walking around in an endless survival situation in a classical antiquity / high fantasy paradise, and liking me, and wanting to run with me and share life with me and put bandits and dragons to the sword with me.... I find all of that easier to imagine than someone being excited about meeting me at a party or in a bar at after-work drinks. That would be the real crazy fantasy to me. Elves and wizards and shit are quite easy to imagine by comparison!
What you describe is completely relatable. You're describing a woman that has masculine-like characteristics, i.e. a drive for power/will to power, that most don't usually have. I guess the subconscious implication is that since she has those, she also has other masculine-like traits - such as an ability to resist/ignore hypergamy (as it is a feminine trait), greater emphasis on honor and loyalty, etc. It's been something like that for me as well.

If you don't mind me asking, what advice do you have as an oldcel for those younger? How does life evolve as you become older? Does it get better, worse, or does it simply change?

she also has other masculine-like traits - such as an ability to resist/ignore hypergamy (as it is a feminine trait), greater emphasis on honor and loyalty, etc. It's been something like that for me as well.
Yes, it's a fantasy world where hypergamy as we know it doesn't seem to exist, and humble ugly fellas seem to get laid and get married.

If you don't mind me asking, what advice do you have as an oldcel for those younger? How does life evolve as you become older? Does it get better, worse, or does it simply change?

I'm in my early 40s, I found mid 30s to be the worst time, because at that age I was still desperate to meet my special someone and have a whole family of my own. By late 30s I'd kinda accepted that it was too late now and that wasn't going to happen. Accepting that all that wasn't going to happen, was a huge weight off my shoulders tbh! I'm a lot more at peace with it all now.
I'm lucky to have other things in my life, like my career and my sister's family. There are some other oldcels on here who seem a lot more down and unhappy than I am.

Yes, it's a fantasy world where hypergamy as we know it doesn't seem to exist, and humble ugly fellas seem to get laid and get married.

I'm in my early 40s, I found mid 30s to be the worst time, because at that age I was still desperate to meet my special someone and have a whole family of my own. By late 30s I'd kinda accepted that it was too late now and that wasn't going to happen. Accepting that all that wasn't going to happen, was a huge weight off my shoulders tbh! I'm a lot more at peace with it all now.
I'm lucky to have other things in my life, like my career and my sister's family. There are some other oldcels on here who seem a lot more down and unhappy than I am.
Your sister's family? That's brutal to hear, but I can kind of understand why they'd be important to you. Hey, more power to you my man. On the career part, idk if I'll have one that'll satisfy me - maybe one that pays the bills, and that's it. I don't think I'll be able to do what I truly like, for a variety of different reasons, so the fact you got lucky enough to get a career you at least find fulfilling is a big thing. What advice would you have for people younger than you?

Your sister's family? That's brutal to hear, but I can kind of understand why they'd be important to you. Hey, more power to you my man. On the career part, idk if I'll have one that'll satisfy me - maybe one that pays the bills, and that's it. I don't think I'll be able to do what I truly like, for a variety of different reasons, so the fact you got lucky enough to get a career you at least find fulfilling is a big thing. What advice would you have for people younger than you?

University is a brutal time for an incel... but unless you have a clear business idea, stay in school, get your stem degree, and get the hell out of there again, then you can wageslave for a decent wage, not minimum wage.

And read Wilkes McDermid, his take on the blackpill is the most sensible one I've seen.

Here's your demographic blackpill from 2 years ago :

Last edited:
You mean "you made that ?" ? If yes, no I didn't.
A long video, but worth watching.
Ive seen it once and ive seen it again, Still blackpills me to this day and further SEAmaxxfueling me to go over there and bag stinky gook pussy

And retarded third-world shitholes keep wishing for more male babies and selectively aborting females fetuses and babies, compounding the problem further. Fucking zero IQ shit. It should have the other way around. Yes, it is a necessary 'evil', but sex-ratio should have been maintained in a way that it's fewer males than females at birth. It would make male labour further more prized, which, mind you, should have been heavily monetized in the first place, the way foids monetize their whole existence. It was THE card men had, and they gave it away so easily every fucking time. Fucking imbeciles. Men are just fucking retarded, and I can't begin to describe how much I fucking loathe them for their stupidity.

And retarded third-world shitholes keep wishing for more male babies and selectively aborting females fetuses and babies, compounding the problem further. Fucking zero IQ shit. It should have the other way around. Yes, it is a necessary 'evil', but sex-ratio should have been maintained in a way that it's fewer males than females at birth. It would make male labour further more prized, which, mind you, should have been heavily monetized in the first place, the way foids monetize their whole existence. It was THE card men had, and they gave it away so easily every fucking time. Fucking imbeciles. Men are just fucking retarded, and I can't begin to describe how much I fucking loathe them for their stupidity.
Yeah and then these single fighting age males start immigrating into our countries because they have nothing to lose and because they think women here will sleep with anybody because they wear revealing clothes.
The situation is fucked, the moment I was born I was born into a generation that had this problem baked in. The entire fabric of society is defined by this and even if 2 women for every man got born starting tomorrow, I'd see the fruits of that as a middle aged old fuck.
There's no escape either, the problem is global. I heard some specific south American countries still have healthy demographics and gender ratios but that's just too much of a long shot. And even there the window is closing.

The entire fucking globe is a sausage party and going by this measure alone I expect there to be huge wars in coming decades. At least in shithole countries and as humanitarian support from west dries up, because west itself is withering.

Yeah and then these single fighting age males start immigrating into our countries because they have nothing to lose and because they think women here will sleep with anybody because they wear revealing clothes.
The situation is fucked, the moment I was born I was born into a generation that had this problem baked in. The entire fabric of society is defined by this and even if 2 women for every man got born starting tomorrow, I'd see the fruits of that as a middle aged old fuck.
There's no escape either, the problem is global. I heard some specific south American countries still have healthy demographics and gender ratios but that's just too much of a long shot. And even there the window is closing.

The entire fucking globe is a sausage party and going by this measure alone I expect there to be huge wars in coming decades. At least in shithole countries and as humanitarian support from west dries up, because west itself is withering.
I'm not playing a blame-game, but the westerners have also somewhat fucked up the scene with seamaxxing. The whites just take too much pride in 'respecting' their own foids, or more accurately their foids' whoredom.

It is hell in the truest sense. Not physically, but mentally I'm tormented by the true realities of our rotten existence and having to scramble to find some respite to prevent myself from going insane 24/7. A breeding ground for the soulless creatures that are foids to thrive, and men to suffer. No salvation. There's probably a tiny comfort zone in the deep recesses of my brain which is shrinking with each passing day as I peer further into this abyss.

And yes, I have no doubt wars between men will be waged by the elites or whoever those evil pieces of shits that pull the strings. It'll be the same affair as the jewkraine war. Can't have precious foids be hurt. Knowing what most men are like, they'd be ready at a moment's notice to draft themselves.

Russian white foids are hot AF tho!

100% agree with you on this. Men simply giving everything up like this has been the worst thing to happen in all of human history; we've no-one to blame but ourselves, though not for the reason bluepillers think.

I'm not playing a blame-game, but the westerners have also somewhat fucked up the scene with seamaxxing. The whites just take too much pride in 'respecting' their own foids, or more accurately their foids' whoredom.

It is hell in the truest sense. Not physically, but mentally I'm tormented by the true realities of our rotten existence and having to scramble to find some respite to prevent myself from going insane 24/7. A breeding ground for the soulless creatures that are foids to thrive, and men to suffer. No salvation. There's probably a tiny comfort zone in the deep recesses of my brain which is shrinking with each passing day as I peer further into this abyss.

And yes, I have no doubt wars between men will be waged by the elites or whoever those evil pieces of shits that pull the strings. It'll be the same affair as the jewkraine war. Can't have precious foids be hurt. Knowing what most men are like, they'd be ready at a moment's notice to draft themselves.
Wars were always a useful tool to keep the male population down. You had men going, fighting, and dying in war, and those that returned were battle-hardened, scarred, etc. but could also loot, take women as slaves, etc. We don't have any of this now, there is no moderation/regulation of the male population via culling anymore, there's no looting allowed anymore, and though that's not necessarily a bad thing we simply haven't come up with something better to replace all of that. At least, not on any meaningful scale. Hell, we don't even have anything concrete to believe in - let alone anything material of direct utility.

High IQ post. Thanks for the read.

Wars were always a useful tool to keep the male population down. You had men going, fighting, and dying in war, and those that returned were battle-hardened, scarred, etc. but could also loot, take women as slaves, etc. We don't have any of this now, there is no moderation/regulation of the male population via culling anymore, there's no looting allowed anymore, and though that's not necessarily a bad thing we simply haven't come up with something better to replace all of that. At least, not on any meaningful scale. Hell, we don't even have anything concrete to believe in - let alone anything material of direct utility.
War isn't necessarily a good thing for 'population control'. It destroys so much and takes a lot to rebuild. It brings down the quality of life and would explain why the average lifespan used to be so low in general back then. War as a solution being planted in the minds of men could also be a psy-op by the elites. I'll always maintain selective abortion of male babies. Even the soy-science is encouraging more male baby abortions with their demonic and biased publications like these ones -

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119278/
https://www.livescience.com/574-survival-fetus-males-rough.html
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/04/220426101645.htm

Keep the ratio at 90 males for 100 foids at birth, which could easily reach 75-80 males to 100 foids by age 30.

Shit
a lot of talking

IMG 2056

War isn't necessarily a good thing for 'population control'. It destroys so much and takes a lot to rebuild. It brings down the quality of life and would explain why the average lifespan used to be so low in general back then. War as a solution being planted in the minds of men could also be a psy-op by the elites. I'll always maintain selective abortion of male babies. Even the soy-science is encouraging more male baby abortions with their demonic and biased publications like these ones -

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119278/
https://www.livescience.com/574-survival-fetus-males-rough.html
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/04/220426101645.htm

Keep the ratio at 90 males for 100 foids at birth, which could easily reach 75-80 males to 100 foids by age 30.
Much of our technological development came during/after wars, along with our economic booms. War does suck and it is painful, but so is life. QoL has always been shit for most humans, this is nothing new. But yes, there need to be less - and preferably more genetically fit - men than
Yup, JFL.

Much of our technological development came during/after wars, along with our economic booms. War does suck and it is painful, but so is life. QoL has always been shit for most humans, this is nothing new. But yes, there need to be less - and preferably more genetically fit - men than

Yup, JFL.
Technological development doesn't happen over one or two decades. That era was preceded by two phases of Industrial Revolution. Just like now we get the illusion of technological development because of greater computing power than ever before. Everything went right mostly for the American Boomers because they didn't suffer much civilian casualties, their homeland wasn't devastated, and automation and foids entering workforce didn't start eating away jobs until 70s. Mind you, the Great Depression was followed after the First World War and there has been far more devastating wars fought in the past with terrible aftermaths.

And this is not a passive-aggressive swipe, but I don't think you can comprehend how shit the quality of life can be for humans.

Technological development doesn't happen over one or two decades. That era was preceded by two phases of Industrial Revolution. Just like now we get the illusion of technological development because of greater computing power than ever before. Everything went right mostly for the American Boomers because they didn't suffer much civilian casualties, their homeland wasn't devastated, and automation and foids entering workforce didn't start eating away jobs until 70s. Mind you, the Great Depression was followed after the First World War and there has been far more devastating wars fought in the past with terrible aftermaths.

And this is not a passive-aggressive swipe, but I don't think you can comprehend how shit the quality of life can be for humans.
Life is hell, let's get this straight. Anything else is cope and lies we tell ourselves due to some luxuries a fraction of our population may or may not have, or because of our own mental weakness. I never disagreed - I just believe war ties into the golden honeypot of the dark side of human nature. The desire for control, power, dominance, greed, solipsism, narcissism, etc. - quite female traits, imo - are just an endless goldmine. Human suffering, its creation, management, and termination is the principle moneymaker in the world, and the greatest card any person or entity can hold. This is why females are advantaged in prehistoric and 21st century societies: they exclusively hold this card.

Just Be White (JBW) theory states that whites have a serious advantage over all other races. This is because ethnics are of varyingly lower attractiveness than whites; many times, they are shorter, have smaller penises, and smaller/less dimorphic frames - with an extreme case of this being asians, including Indians. Another area in which they can fall short is just being facially less attractive on average - something blacks suffer from, despite often being taller, having better penis sizes, and being possessed of more masculine frames than usually any other race. The evolutionary reasons for this are complex and multi-faceted; I can only speculate

It's just the climate and environment in general. We see the same with animals (Black bear vs Polar bear). A female Polar bear is strong than a male Black bear. Reminds you of something? A good solid German/Nordic/Swedish female would beat 100% a SEA "man" for instance. And animals don't have societies. It's just climate/environment. North Hemisphere improves you, South Hemisphere worsens you.

I disagree about the bone thing. And actually in some "Neanderthalian" Whites like Hugh Jackman his face is too big. This is even more ridiculous with some Slavs that have more bones protruding than flesh. Ah and the German too big too squre jaw.

No it's just features. Blue big eyes, straight hair, tall height, larger/bigger mouth. Straight short nose. Minor details, but they change everything.