Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IncelTear feminists showing their hypocrisy.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qcfwd1/a_womans_response_to_creepy_incellike_comments_in/hhhlwf2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Like the topic title says, IncelTear feminists showing their hypocrisy, just read the replies to this dude’s comment, it’s shit like ‘Stop not all men’ basically yet IncelTear goes off it when we say ‘Women are sluts’ but what if we don’t mean literally all women? If any women have an issue with us saying that women are sluts then they are part of the problem and not the exception, I can play that game too.

I just can’t with them feminists.

Last edited:
but is it pink?:feelsahh:

why are they so mad at "not all men" like damn :dafuckfeels: it's not an offensive statement at all, they're acting as if this dude just screamed nigger at a BLM protest

generalizing men is acceptable but we cant generalize foids jfl :feelsclown:

but what if we don’t mean literally all women?
I never generalize and use terms as "most", "vast majority", etc. Even 99% mathematically is not all ofc.

> This comment was deleted.
:feelsgah:

Guess I'll never know what that comment was. Then again, it is IT so I probably haven't missed much.

> This comment was deleted.
:feelsgah:

Guess I'll never know what that comment was. Then again, it is IT so I probably haven't missed much.
Just feminists not liking people saying ‘not all men’.

Just feminists not liking people saying ‘not all men’.
Oh, so that's why it got downvoted into oblivion before that. :feelskek: I wish it had remained up so that I could show it to whoever says "not all women".

Bro, you're browsing that website way too much. No offense.