Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Unattractive man gets mocked and humilated across reddit for posting a selfie. Meanwhile hundreds of thousands of women defend a mass shooter

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
An unattractive man with an unfortunate head shape decided to post a selfie on reddit.
20240408 181148

The results are rage inducing. Although originally posted on the male dominated r/bald subreddit, the selfie quickly traveled across reddit and found itself on hundreds of different subreddits

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/13or30/comments/1bxpscb/i_tried_to_shave_my_head_but_now_i_look_like_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

And of course with this popularity came the mockery of the empathic gender.

Screenshot 20240409 0616272

They're now insulting his personality and mockingly comparing him to Andrew Tate just because he's ugly. Meanwhile

Meet Devon Erikson. A 2019 mass shooter who shot up a stem school mainly killing neets and incels.

190513221624 devon erickson colorado shooter mugshot

Let's see what reddit and women have to say about him.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/twentyonepilots/comments/m14bw6/devon_erickson_and_his_bs_hes_such_a_good_singer/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

"I know he's a horrible school shooter guys but he's a great singer and might've not always been bad!:foidSoy:"

Oooh, let's take a look at the comments to the YouTube video she linked shall we?

Screenshot 20240409 0625112

Screenshot 20240409 0624432

All praising him. Hmmmm. Let's take a look at another video about him.

Screenshot 20240409 0628502

Screenshot 20240409 0629092

Look at how because women find him attractive suddenly he's a victim in life and he only shot up the school because he was oppressed! These are the same bitches lecturing you about how everything in your life is your fault and you should stop whining.

It's obvious to most of us but after reading it should be obvious to you that good behavior is not rewarded in this life. Looks determine how good you are. This guy literally shot up a school and people have more sympathy and respect for him than they do a random guy simply asking for help for his looks.

Next time someone tells you to improve your personality just tell them to kill themselves.

Fucking kek.:blackpill::society:

And us incels are the bad guys. :feelskek:

2nd guy looks like a lesbian zoomer foid

he even got made fun of in this forum :feelsrope:

Turns out the empathetic gender doesn't actually have empathy for the victims who would have guessed

They're now insulting his personality and mockingly comparing him to Andrew Tate just because he's ugly. Meanwhile
"Muh no one gonna judge you based on your appearance... it's your personality brooo :feels: "

I can sense his horrible personality ( first guy's ).

Fucking :feelsclown: world

His looksmatch is making thousands by posting her feet pics

An unattractive man with an unfortunate head shape decided to post a selfie on reddit.View attachment 1124490

The results are rage inducing. Although originally posted on the male dominated r/bald subreddit, the selfie quickly traveled across reddit and found itself on hundreds of different subreddits

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/13or30/comments/1bxpscb/i_tried_to_shave_my_head_but_now_i_look_like_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View attachment 1129747

Meet Devon Erikson. A 2019 mass shooter who shot up a stem school mainly killing neets and incels.

View attachment 1129748

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/twentyonepilots/comments/m14bw6/devon_erickson_and_his_bs_hes_such_a_good_singer/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

"I know he's a horrible school shooter guys but he's a great singer and might've not always been bad!:foidSoy:"

Oooh, let's take a look at the comments to the YouTube video she linked shall we?

View attachment 1129750

View attachment 1129753

View attachment 1129759

View attachment 1129760

Look at how because women find him attractive suddenly he's a victim in life and he only shot up the school because he was oppressed! These are the same bitches lecturing you about how everything in your life is your fault and you should stop whining.

It's obvious to most of us but after reading it should be obvious to you that good behavior is not rewarded in this life. Looks determine how good you are. This guy literally shot up a school and people have more sympathy and respect for him than they do a random guy simply asking for help for his looks.

Next time someone tells you to improve your personality just tell them to kill themselves.

Water, but it's always painful to see this phenomenon in action.

Blackpilled and Suifuel.

:kys:

They're the same ones who gaslight you and tell you that looks don't matter and that it's all about having a good personality and a positive attitude.

They're the same ones who gaslight you and tell you that looks don't matter and that it's all about having a good personality and a positive attitude.

Why aren't these whores prosecuted for apology of terrorism ?

Clown world, clown world. I feel like roping when everything is just so hostile towards us.

and I'm meant to not hate society?

It is worse, a normie stole an actual truecels photos just so the truecel would be mocked online

This is why religion is a cope for many, there has to be something beyond this lookist mog or be mogged pack mentality world, 24/7 social jostling wwe ladder match where personality is another term for how you look & the pious are mauled by the sadistic, everything is backwards & corruption, narcissism, selfishness is rewarded. If you're moral, hold integrity & don't just go with the mob you're the weirdo.

It's sick, decadent & feral in It's nature.

The lunatics really are running the asylum.

When ppl are given no out, no options, stuck in this hell with nothing beyond this life; they lose their mind.

Last edited:
This guy probably feels so suicidal right now

But we're told our personalities are the problem

It is worse, a normie stole an actual truecels photos just so the truecel would be mocked online
Blackops2cel moment

Whether he likes it or or, his soul belongs to the incel heavens now, he will forever be our saint

Blackops2cel moment

Whether he likes it or or, his soul belongs to the incel heavens now, he will forever be our saint

Imagine the following experiment :

1. wormcel grope a woman and is jailed for it
2. Richard Ramirez break into house, kill the husband, rape the wife and strangle the kids, is jailed for it
3. Women are asked to vote to release one of these 2 men

Who do you they would vote for ?

Turns out the empathetic gender doesn't actually have empathy for the victims who would have guessed
:feelskek:
"Muh no one gonna judge you based on your appearance... it's your personality brooo :feels: "
:feelskek:

Water, but it's always painful to see this phenomenon in action.

Blackpilled and Suifuel.

View attachment 1129771

View attachment 1129773

:kys:
:yes:

Exactly. They're all just sociopathic grifters.

Clown world, clown world. I feel like roping when everything is just so hostile towards us.
Same. It's extremely hard not to.

Wtf.

This is why religion is a cope for many, there has to be something beyond this lookist mog or be mogged pack mentality world, 24/7 social jostling wwe ladder match where personality is another term for how you look & the pious are mauled by the sadistic, everything is backwards & corruption, narcissism, selfishness is rewarded. If you're moral, hold integrity & don't just go with the mob you're the weirdo.

It's sick, decadent & feral in It's nature.

The lunatics really are running the asylum.

When ppl are given no out, no options, stuck in this hell with nothing beyond this life; they lose their mind.
Even religion is lookist but well put together paragraph. Life is hell.

Fucking clown world

2. Richard Ramirez break into house, kill the husband, rape the wife and strangle the kids, is jailed for it

The wormcel if he took a shower straight away

Fucking hell. This makes me seethe badly. You just know that if the shooter was ugly, suddenly all the foids and cucks would find his music bad and crucify him online. Meanwhile trucels get shit on for existing. Fuck roping, we should get rid of the ones who don't want us(in Minecraft).

Mods should pin this

As a truecel, your existence itself a crime against humanity, which easily exceeds theft, murder and genocide according to shallow toilets.

What a surprise. Handsome murderers and rapists are treat better than incels. But normies will continue to say that our personalities are the problem. The gaslighting never ends. :lul:

Fuck the human species.

This guy probably feels so suicidal right now

But we're told our personalities are the problem
I hope St. Wormcel finds his way here. At least he now knows how shallow people are.

Why would they,
I agree but if someone has feelings for you they'd happily aid you in your time of need but it is clear he never had the sway he did on the Internet irl.

Someone invite him to this forum

An unattractive man with an unfortunate head shape decided to post a selfie on reddit.View attachment 1124490

View attachment 1129747

View attachment 1129748

View attachment 1129750

View attachment 1129753

View attachment 1129759

View attachment 1129760

It's crazy how much status you gain by killing, that guy is a low tier normie but for some bitches he is htn now .
Brutal

halloween ghost GIF

Apparently the phenotype of Casper isn't attractive.

Let's say wormcel is a normal guy, no record and worked his whole life and payed into the system. Richard Ramirez is, well a psychopathic serial murderer.
If women were given the choice between killing one of the two, they would unironically chose wormcel. Looks are everything and might makes right, the only things that matter in this world. One will learn more about human nature by watching a twenty minute documentary about chimpanzees than listening to blue pilled normcattle for a hundred.