Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricemonkey says Asian men slay in Poland

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1c92rix/wheres_wes_why_poland_is_still_better_than_latin/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

I really don't know how Gooks can be so delusional, they really think Slavcels are just going to sit back and let some 5'4 scrawny flat faced gook, with a 3 Inch dick come and take their women. Slavs brutally mog these chinks back to china, there's a reason why chinks have the lowest smv even below Indians, and it has nothing to do with "muh media representation". They think just because, they're a bunch of timid Little cucks who let white men come and steal their women, that everyone else must be the same lol.

And Polish/slavic women are mostly interested in Turks/arabs, because, they're Darker caucasians and look exotic to slavic foids, and let's not forget that a lot of them have coloured eyes and hair. And these copers also think that Asians do well in Columbia:feelshaha::feelshaha:.
There are videos of even some curries geomaxxing in Poland/Russia. But I have
Yet, to come across, a ricemonkey who is successful there. Chinks need to accept that they're the least casuacian looking race, and that women aren't attracted to their flat faces, monolid eyes, brown yellow skin, souless black eyes and black hair. There's no "Geomaxxing" for ricecels.
@Made in Heaven

Last edited:
chinks have better SMV than curries also Polish/Slavic foids aren't interested in TUrks/arabs because they're still ethnic. Polish foids are interested ONLY in tall NORDIC chads

EVERYONE slays in Poland except average ethnically polish guys. Get updated nigga :feelswhat:

All you ethnics are primitive low iq tribalsitic apes. Can't open incels.is without the topic of race being thr first thing that comes on my feed. Kys OP

Why is it always delusional shitskins who think they're white that hate ricecels? You're coping harder than that sexpat ricecel, you will never be white :feelshaha:

chinks have better SMV than curries also Polish/Slavic foids aren't interested in TUrks/arabs because they're still ethnic. Polish foids are interested ONLY in tall Nordic
No, they don't lol. Even with all that Kpooop halo, they're still treated like Bugs. I can't help but laugh, when a ricecel brings that up, as if all Ricemonkeys look like surgerymaxxed, Kpop stars. Indians at least have caucasian skulls, so a chadpreet even though, they're rare can pass as med and escape the ethnic tax. Chinks no matter how much they bleach their skin and get double eyelid surgery will always be seen as chinks.

Why is it always delusional shitskins who think they're white that hate ricecels? You're coping harder than that sexpat ricecel, you will never be white :feelshaha:
this divide between us ethnics is bad. if we were united (so all of sands, curries and rice) we could easily enslave our women and topple the ruling races (white, nigger and jew). no wonder jews whites and niggers always cause divide between ethnics (like partition of india , korean civil war etc)

then where do mixed children from Masturbeks come from?
He is coping. Slavic foids are race traitors, but not as bad as noodlewhores tho. Mixed white, arab children usually, end up looking fully white. Because, Arabs and Turks are caucasian.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1c92rix/wheres_wes_why_poland_is_still_better_than_latin/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

I really don't know how Gooks can be so delusional, they really think Slavcels are just going to sit back and let some 5'4 scrawny flat faced gook, with a 3 Inch dick come and take their women. Slavs brutally mog these chinks back to china, there's a reason why chinks have the lowest smv even below Indians, and it has nothing to do with "muh media representation". They think just because, they're a bunch of timid Little cucks who let white men come and steal their women, that everyone else must be the same lol.

And Polish/slavic women are mostly interested in Turks/arabs, because, they're Darker caucasians and look exotic to slavic foids, and let's not forget that a lot of them have coloured eyes and hair. And these copers also think that Asians do well in Columbia:feelshaha::feelshaha:.
There are videos of even some curries geomaxxing in Poland/Russia. But I have
Yet, to come across, a ricemonkey who is successful there. Chinks need to accept that they're the least casuacian looking race, and that women aren't attracted to their flat faces, monolid eyes, brown yellow skin, souless black eyes and black hair. There's no "Geomaxxing" for ricecels.
@Made in Heaven

he is right polish women love exotic men

No, they don't lol. Even with all that Kpooop halo, they're still treated like Bugs. I can't help but laugh, when a ricecel brings that up, as if all Ricemonkeys look like surgerymaxxed, Kpop stars. Indians at least have caucasian skulls, so a chadpreet even though, they're rare can pass as med and escape the ethnic tax. Chinks no matter how much they bleach their skin and get double eyelid surgery will always be seen as chinks.
chadpreet can never pass as med what kinda cope is this? even if their skulls are caucasoid, they're usually tall skulled (as opposed to meds being low skulled) + they have darker skin + thicker lips and just overall , their features are nowhere near Meds.
also it doesn't matter even if you look white passing, the fact that you're named Rakesh is enough to dry a foid's pussy
this guy will only get left swipes on tinder if his name on the profile was Gangesh
3812197_1702210183376.png

He is coping. Slavic foids are race traitors, but not as bad as noodlewhores tho. Mixed white, arab children usually, end up looking fully white. Because, Arabs and Turks are caucasian.
No, mixed children with most turks and Arabs don't look fully white at all, they get brown eyes, black hair. Ugly facial features. Depends what kind of arab or turk as well, some of them are white passing but it's very rare

Exotic men= Arabs and Turks, because, they're Darker caucasians. Having kids with an Arab (preferably levantine) or Turkish man even if they don't have blue eyes and light hair will still result in the offspring looking white. Meanwhile, having kids with an Asian guy will create an ER looking creature

they end up looking semitic still. like you would still be able to tell the guy's part arab

Show me one succesful asian guy in Poland.
This is retarded. I don't see many arabs or turks bragging about fucking polish foids on the internet neither but it doesn't mean that it's not happening. You're irritating. By observations and objective deductions i can assure you that westernised, at least middle class, polish zoomer foids would throw themselves at asians. You don't know shit about Poland and your dismissal of polish black pill is verging on disrespect, fucking ethnic brainlet :feelsUgh:

All you ethnics are primitive low iq tribalsitic apes. Can't open incels.is without the topic of race being thr first thing that comes on my feed. Kys OP
Yeah they are annoying. And always want to pretend they have it the worst because women of other races don't throw themselves at them every single time... despite them doing it already more often than they should :feelskek:

chadpreet can never pass as med what kinda cope is this? even if their skulls are caucasoid, they're usually tall skulled (as opposed to meds being low skulled) + they have darker skin + thicker lips and just overall , their features are nowhere near Meds.
also it doesn't matter even if you look white passing, the fact that you're named Rakesh is enough to dry a foid's pussy
this guy will only get left swipes on tinder if his name on the profile was Gangesh
3812197_1702210183376.png
What do you mean by tall skulled and low skulled? And by chadpreet I'm talking about the white passing ones(very rare) most of them have very light brown skin and sometimes red or pink undertones, and if they have colored eyes nobody will ever think they're ethnic lol. And meds have thick lips. I agree with you on the name part. But it's not like Asians are better in that regard anyway, that's why they all have a western and an Asian name. Jungkook isn't any better. And you're acting like changing your name is impossible lol.

But yeah, I agree that Rakesh or Hrithik are shit names, Arabs have it better in my opinion, Names like Bashar Al Assad add to the exotic halo especially, if you have colored eyes or hair. Currycels also have it hard, but at least they can sometimes look med like Salludon. Most Normies won't be able to tell the difference.

This is retarded. I don't see many arabs or turks bragging about fucking polish foids on the internet neither but it doesn't mean that it's not happening. You're irritating. By observations and objective deductions i can assure you that westernised, at least middle class, polish zoomer foids would throw themselves at asians. You don't know shit about Poland and your dismissal of polish black pill is verging on disrespect, fucking ethnic brainlet :feelsUgh:
Are you Polish? If so you're a cuck. You're No better then, Asians for letting other people steal your women, and then, bragging about it. I'm sure, you also support abortion.

What do you mean by tall skulled and low skulled?
Tall skull as in the height of your skull is high compared to the front-to-back length (low skull is the opposite)

And by chadpreet I'm talking about the white passing ones(very rare) most of them have very light brown skin and sometimes red or pink undertones, and if they have colored eyes nobody will ever think they're ethnic lol.
features matter more than coloring
someone like gardner mckay literally has arab tier coloring but because of his facial structure and features, nose chin etc he looks undeniably white
gmckay.jpg

I agree with you on the name part. But it's not like Asians are better in that regard anyway, that's why they all have a western and an Asian name. Jungkook isn't any better. And you're acting like changing your name is impossible lol.

But yeah, I agree that Rakesh or Hrithik are shit names, Arabs have it better in my opinion, Names like Bashar Al Assad add to the exotic halo especially, if you have colored eyes or hair. Currycels also have it hard, but at least they can sometimes look med like Salludon. Most Normies won't be able to tell the difference.
Ahmed is getting left swiped

No, mixed children with most turks and Arabs don't look fully white at all, they get brown eyes, black hair. Ugly facial features. Depends what kind of arab or turk as well, some of them are white passing but it's very rare
No, it's not rare. Levantine Arabs often have coloured hair and eyes. That's enough for Normies to think you're white even if you have semetic features. Just watch any documentry on gaza, Syria or even Iraq, so many people have coloured eyes. Arabs are second after whites. Take off the hijabs and traditonal clothing and put them in western clothing and they will be indistinguishable from whites. A lot of the "Syrian" refugees in Europe, are nafris. That's why a lot of white people think Arabs look like Indians. Normies Thought, Hamza was Arab.

Take off the hijabs and traditonal clothing and put them in western clothing and they will be indistinguishable from whites
Even brown haired with non brown eyes arabs look different compared to real white people from northern Europe.

Yeah they are annoying. And always want to pretend they have it the worst because women of other races don't throw themselves at them every single time... despite them doing it already more often than they should :feelskek:
you're delusional if you think women of any race, even ethnic see ethnic men as anything more than apes or insects to not be interacted with

Tall skull as in the height of your skull is high compared to the front-to-back length (low skull is the opposite)

features matter more than coloring
someone like gardner mckay literally has arab tier coloring but because of his facial structure and features, nose chin etc he looks undeniably white
gmckay.jpg
Yes, I don't deny that he looks white. But what's your point? Asians don't have causacoid skulls. Sands have causacoid skulls plus Colouring. Most Normies thought, that Syrianpshyco was white. If you have either the colouring or features you're white. So a light skinned chadpreet with light eyes is white in the eyes of normies

Last edited:
Yes, I don't deny that he looks white. But what's your point? Asians don't have causacoid skulls. Sands have causacoid skulls plus Colouring. Most Normies thought, that Syrianpshyco was white. If you have either the colouring or features you're white
the features matter more imo . most sands (not incl Saudi or literally SSA mixed ones like some Nafris) have coloring that would pass as european, it's their features that make them stand out. K shami passes as white yeah

Whaitu men stearu muh chinese ancient civirisation! Now we sray in eastern eulope! Asian mascurinity power!

Whaitu men stearu muh chinese ancient civirisation! Now we sray in eastern eulope! Asian mascurinity power!
not a fan of this, we ethnics should be less divided our biggest threat is obv the ruling races (whites, jews and blacks)

Ahmed is getting left swiped
It won't matter if he is chaddam. And don't be biased here, a name like Khaled Ibn al Waleed pronounced in an Arabic accent sounds cool and warrior like. While, Jungkook ling chong sounds like shit. Stop coping

It won't matter if he is chaddam. And don't be biased here, a name like Khaled Ibn al Waleed pronounced in an Arabic accent sounds cool and warrior like. While, Jungkook ling chong sounds like shit. Stop coping
Khaled Ibn al Waleed is associated with terrorism , Jungkook with twinky kpop artists
they're both incels why are we going after ricecels anyway imo they share the same enemy as us

Fr ricecels are THE inferior race

For asians even our names are cucked

Like Wang Xiaobao if you say that all you imagine is some short skinny fat soyboy away in some sweatshop

Like Wang Xiaobao if you say that all you imagine is some short skinny fat soyboy away in some sweatshop
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: I respect ricecels who admit that their race is subhuman

None of us do were on this forum after all

Indeed

I'm South Korean and our name sounds like so fucking shit, and they think Chinese and Japanese names are terrible whilst our ones are not that different lmao

Indeed

I'm South Korean and our name sounds like so fucking shit, and they think Chinese and Japanese names are terrible whilst our ones are not that different lmao
Japanese ones are decent tbh korean and chinese ones sound stupid and nerdy at the same time jfl

Japanese ones are decent tbh korean and chinese ones sound stupid and nerdy at the same time jfl
What are some Japnese ones? Jungkook is the most ridiculous name I have ever heard. Gook lmfao :feelshaha::feelshaha:over for Koreancels. Yeah, but when I think about it Japanese names sound less subhuman. But the problem is even though, Asians can tell each other apart, most outsider can't. Just like How most outsiders can't tell the difference between Indians and Pakistanis. So when an outsider sees an Asian person, no matter the ethnicity, names like chang or Wang will immediately come to mind.

JBW copERs on suicidewatch

Poland and other Eastern Bloc countries were ideologically allied with China and other Asian communist countries for decades, yet it just so happens that those countries only became a sexpat destination for East Asians once China, Korea and Japan caught up with and overtook those countries economically, making the image of the men who are either directly or ancestrally from those countries go from "poor rice farmer" to "rich wealthmogger" there, yet when you point that out and say that women ultimately go on their knees for any group of guys with money, a lot of people for some reason have a problem with that:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:, as if you said something unreasonable:feelsjuice::feelsUgh:.

Poland and other Eastern Bloc countries were ideologically allied with China and other Asian communist countries for decades, yet it just so happens that those countries only became a sexpat destination for East Asians once China, Korea and Japan caught up with and overtook those countries economically, making the image of the men who are either directly or ancestrally from those countries go from "poor rice farmer" to "rich wealthmogger" there, yet when you point that out and say that women ultimately go on their knees for any group of guys with money, a lot of people for some reason have a problem with that:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:, as if you said something unreasonable:feelsjuice::feelsUgh:.
No it isn’t. At most its because when they think of chinks they think of mongolians and central asians their not dating a bug eyed fat chink like me