Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I FINALLY FOUND MY LOOKSMATCH!!!

A ponytail, fake eyebrows and some eyeliner and she is attractive. Most girls come close to her looks without makeup

She mogs the entire site in looks as is sadly but if she wants to compete with the Becky’s in the normal world all she has to do is lose some weight, get contacts or a better more stylish pair of glasses, then get a nose job and lastly get some braces to straighten out her teeth and after that veneers for a better more uniform and pretty smile.

Honestly feel bad for her and the comments are unnecessarily mean. I think her biggest issue is poverty. Everything that can improve her cost a lot of money and insurance doesn't cover them either:

1. Braces
2. Better clothes that aren't frumpy (though weight loss in itself will make the clothes look better)
3. Weight loss, but her weight issues probably stem from a cheap shitty diet and insulin resistance, decent foods are expensive and once you get diabetes/insulin resistance it is harder to lose weight and you need to really keep your carbs down and up the protein intake, and proteins and low carb lifestyle is expensive
4. Related to weight loss, but you need the time and mental energy to exercise. A lot of low paid overworked people can't access exercise due to lack of time, lack of mental energy after being overworked, low motivation and drive due to a shitty diet, and lack of walkability in their neighborhoods

Then, the glasses, the lack of eyebrows, the receding hairline will all either not be so bad or will take care of itself once the foundation is set.

fucking soycucks in the comments

All she literally has to do is to stop eating like a pig. Even if she still has fucked up teeth, there's gonna be a line of cucks thinking that they found the one.

If she lost weight and fixed her teeth, I would.

Damn, Shaniqua looking fine

Perfect foid for a blackpill tinder experiment

Sorry brocel, didn't mean to remind you of the bad experiences you had with normscum.
That’s alright brocel, it ain’t your fault, I have dozens of similar experiences occurring literally daily

Ew ugly fat pig lose the weight fix the teeth = infinite attention

24 years old? She looks like my aunt born in 1956

Femcels equate to LTNS....they are not looksmatch to incels....damn u men are desperate....(need to be strangled)

I dnt ever see any of them glorifying finding an incel as a looksmatch...

At the end of the day..they yearn for chads like the rest of them...but will settle with a man 3 pts higher than they are...

Has she tried taking a shower and improving her personality? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

looks british so automatically 0/10 sorry :feelsokman:

I could fix her :feelshehe:

I would as is

By not fucking or wifing this as an incel your magically a volcel, You will be judged for your looks but judge hers, Just smash and have truecel babies, Bother attractive people with your perfect Cyraxx family.

What's wrong with British foids

British women are either really attractive but used up by plenty of chads or they're terribly fucking ugly

Fat women are the worst.

well she showed up when i typed typical british woman plus she got the british teeth
:feelskek: :feelskek: . Yes British whores can't compete with Russian foids :ahegao::ahegao:

She couldn’t be any fkng uglier jfl

:feelskek: :feelskek: . Yes British whores can't compete with Russian foids :ahegao::ahegao:
British foids cant compete with anyone, maybe malnutrioned anorexic bald african women thats it

British foids cant compete with anyone, maybe malnutrioned anorexic bald african women thats it
Yeah, British are the most subhuman race. I am ashamed to be colonized by them. At least getting colonized by Dutch would be better.