Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricemonkey says Asian men slay in Poland

the average syrian doesn't look like k shami
The average riceman doesn't look like surgerymaxxed makeup wearing tranny Jungkook either, what's your point?
Syrians have light skin naturally, coloured hair and eyes may not be common as in white people, but it's hell lot more common then, other ethnics. Levantines are very diverse.

View: https://youtu.be/uEV2d1V2Hww?si=vYI08P4hDhY0NP-w

A lot of people in this video, can easily pass
As Europeans, if they take of the traditonal clothing. None, of these people are wearing makeup and and using skin lightening creams unlike, gooks. They also aren't hiding from the sun because, a lot of them have rosy pink undertones, even, if they tan it won't make them look more ethnic unlike, gooks.

that's like saying whites fear and respect ghetto black people. that's because arabs are known to be violent and antithesis to western values like free speech. can't even burn a Quran to make a statement without get mobbed by brown people lmao.

Who are you calling brown you delusional gook. The average Korean is medium brown, stop watching anime. Whites don't respect blacks, because, blacks are a slave race. Killing random people on the street, is not the same as being conquered

Last edited:
the average syrian doesn't look like k shami.

this is obviously biased. When arabic pop culture becomes an actual thing and becomes global phenomenon, i'll believe you.
Kpoooop!!! You ricecels really need that to cope, don't you? There are plenty of westerns who become, intrested in learning Arabic and Arabic culture.

the average syrian doesn't look like k shami
Forgot to mention, a lot of Arabs are born with light hair and eyes, which darken as they age. Asians are born with shit skin, hair, eyes and lips. While, Arabs can have light features.

You ricecels really need that to cope, don't you?
aren't you the one that is coping? i've already corrected you when you persistently insist middle easterners with light features are 'white'. and i'm simply describing what i see; arabic culture doesn't even register on your average normie's radar. no one seems to care about arabic culture. meanwhile lots of normies, particularly gen z, seem to be enamored with japanese and korean culture

Forgot to mention, a lot of Arabs are born with light hair and eyes, which darken as they age. Asians are born with shit skin, hair, eyes and lips. While, Arabs can have light features.
ok

aren't you the one that is coping? i've already corrected you when you persistently insist middle easterners with light features are 'white'. and i'm simply describing what i see; arabic culture doesn't even register on your average normie's radar. no one seems to care about arabic culture. meanwhile lots of normies, particularly gen z, seem to be enamored with japanese and korean culture
Yeah, Agreed. But Normies think Koreans are way more attractive then, what they're because, of Kpop, Kdrama etc.. so the only reason Normies especially, foids are obsessed with asian culture is because, they think ricecels look like Anime characters.

The average riceman doesn't look like surgerymaxxed makeup wearing tranny Jungkook either, what's your point?
Syrians have light skin naturally, coloured hair and eyes may not be common as in white people, but it's hell lot more common then, other ethnics. Levantines are very diverse.

View: https://youtu.be/uEV2d1V2Hww?si=vYI08P4hDhY0NP-w

A lot of people in this video, can easily pass
As Europeans, if they take of the traditonal clothing. None, of these people are wearing makeup and and using skin lightening creams unlike, gooks. They also aren't hiding from the sun because, a lot of them have rosy pink undertones, even, if they tan it won't make them look more ethnic unlike, gooks.

that's a bad vid, since there weren't any good shots of the locals.
Here's a better vid:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lloHgVw06fs

Most of the locals have dark features. they can pass as meds at best, and that is even a bit of a stretch.

Yeah, it's genuinley amazing how they feel no guilt. I feel guilty when I merely beardmaxx, yet these gooks are out here trying to racebend
I hate how foids who like Kpooop let that slide, these faggots literally wear makeup.

Here's a better vid:

Most of the locals have dark features. they can pass as meds at best, and that is even a bit of a stretch.

Which part of Syria is that? The one I Posted is from Aleppo. Basically, the more you go towards the coast, the whiter the people become. Syrians outside the big cities in the countryside aren't a good representation of Syrians. They are mostly descendents of arab soldiers from the Arabian peninsula, so that's why they look more ethnic. Still Better then, Asians tho

Here's a better vid:

Ok, I watched the video. Most of them are whiter then, a lot of greeks, and can easily pass as meds, which is European. And a A lot of them are wearing hijabs which can make them look more ethnic, especially, if they're not not very white to begin with. You're standards for white are blonde hair and blue eyes.

Still Better then, Asians tho
I find it funny that you shit on asians because they are cucks to whiteness, yet you're the one that thinks middle easterners are better than asians because of light feature and caucasoid physiognomy. it sounds like you're a simp for whiteness since your belief reaffirms white supremacy. you're no better than the white maxxing asians you whine about.

partially correct. in addition to looking white, they can trace their lineage back to europe. that's my standard.
Asian says you need to have blonde hair and blue eyes to be white, and even if you're missing one of these two traits you're not white. Jfl, why am I not surprised. I never said arabs were Europeans, that's like saying Europeans who look arab are Arab. I said some Arabs can pass as white, to pass as white all you need to have is a causcaian skull+ light skin(pink undertones) and light hair or bright even toned lips which a lot of Arabs
Have.

You will look white to Normies if you have any 3 of these 4 traits, only anthropologists will be able to tell that you look middle eastern, if you have any middle eastern features. What do you think meds are? If we go by your logic, why do whitemaxxed kpop stars not look white, if it was just light hair and eyes and skin colour which determine weather, you're white? The hazaras of Afghanistan can have light hair and eyes, yet, they get surgery I wonder why.

I find it funny that you shit on asians because they are cucks to whiteness, yet you're the one that thinks middle easterners are better than asians because of light feature and caucasoid physiognomy. it sounds like you're a simp for whiteness since your belief reaffirms white supremacy. you're no better than the white maxxing asians you whine about.
OP thinks sandniggers are the superior race meanwhile they getting bombed to oblivion by a tiny jewish country. Literally any chink country could turn all of sandnigger land into a glass parking lot, well more than it already is anyways. OP can sit back and watch as his family members back home get raped by kikes.

@DarkStarDown look at this clown

Ok, so you don't have an answer. Understood.
As for your accusation, yes, being white is better, it's an objective fact that white people are the best looking, highest IQ, bigger dicks, have the highest percentage of coloured eyes, fair skin and hair. Accepting this is accepting reality. The more closer you're to this ideal the better off you are. The difference between me and Asians is that, I Don't have 30 different skin lightening products, and I'm am not trying to change anything. Asians are self hating cucks who are trying to cheat their genetics. And I'm calling them out, What is so Hard to understand?

Muh khalid so superior i want to fuck goats DURKA DURKA MOHAMMED DURKA DURKA ALLAHU GOATFUCKER AKBAR -ACK!!! JEWISH SPACE LASER GOT ME!!!

OP thinks sandniggers are the superior race meanwhile they getting bombed to oblivion by a tiny jewish country. Literally any chink country could turn all of sandnigger land into a glass parking lot, well more than it already is anyways. OP can sit back and watch as his family members back home get raped by kikes.
Whites are the superior race. Why are you putting words in my mouth? Sandniggers are better then, Asians.

Muh khalid so superior i want to fuck goats DURKA DURKA MOHAMMED DURKA DURKA ALLAHU GOATFUCKER AKBAR -ACK!!! JEWISH SPACE LASER GOT ME!!!
I'm not Muslim. I could care less about what you say lol

You're definitely a sand kek. Or Maybe you got bullied by chinks as a kid?
Nope, Chinks are the ones who get bullied. I'm Just saying, that chinks aren't as attractive as they portray themselves. What's so hard to understand? Sorry to break it to you,but Asian women aren't that attractive, it's all surgery. Do what you want with this information. I'm not Muslim or Arab, I'm Just being objective here.
Whites are number one, sands are in second place.

When arabic pop culture becomes an actual thing and becomes global phenomenon, i'll believe you.
Islam is a centuries long global phenomenon that millions of non arabs adore, including the best mongoloids, turks. Stfu you retarded gook.
no. most normies will probably view them as middle eastern despite the light features. there are other features that indicate a middle eastern origin, like big nose and excessive body hair
You're retarded. Being hairy and having big noses are a mediterranean trait, not arab trait
"Hapa" typically refers to half Asian. To what extent he is mixed, we don't know; we don't have DNA evidence of Khan. But judging by his geographic location, it is likely he is overall more asian than not, so to call him a hapa can be a bit of a misnomer
There are mongols with colored eyes, and uigurs as well. They have trace amounts of iranian blood anywhere from 10-30%

Last edited:
You can insult mohmmed, I don't care lol( notice I didn't use PBUH after his name?)

I'm Just being objective here. "Muh Goatfucker" Iraq and Syria would be like The Gulf states if it wasn't for Kike-American intervention. Libya is proof of that. And before you say, "muh west found the oil!" There's plenty of oil in Sudan, but it's a shithole, because, they're low IQ, and can't run a country. You need to be able to manage a country, Just having oil isn't enough.

Everyone is a white supremacist. The difference between chinks and arabs is that Arabs can actually look white, so it's less embarrassing and pathetic for an arab to adore blue eyes because we have blue eyes to begin with

Screenshot 20240324 044016 Gallery
Image 3

partially correct. in addition to looking white, they can trace their lineage back to europe. that's my standard.
Bullshit. You don't actually believe that. Chechnyans are not european, yet they have MORE blonde hair and blue eyes than greeks or Italians do.

Look at these brown kids lmao

E03c2667b20df30f75f95a158ef5853b
253d94e3fa99f9257582e34591b1ff34
949af9fc67dc7859b81bc99bc086eccc

Asian says you need to have blonde hair and blue eyes to be white, and even if you're missing one of these two traits you're not white. Jfl, why am I not surprised. I never said arabs were Europeans, that's like saying Europeans who look arab are Arab. I said some Arabs can pass as white, to pass as white all you need to have is a causcaian skull+ light skin(pink undertones) and light hair or bright even toned lips which a lot of Arabs
Have.

You will look white to Normies if you have any 3 of these 4 traits, only anthropologists will be able to tell that you look middle eastern, if you have any middle eastern features. What do you think meds are? If we go by your logic, why do whitemaxxed kpop stars not look white, if it was just light hair and eyes and skin colour which determine weather, you're white? The hazaras of Afghanistan can have light hair and eyes, yet, they get surgery I wonder why.
I would say as long as you have pink skin and caucasion phenotype, you will look white. Many europeans have black hair and black eyes, so it's not mandatory to look white

F3c68ac5 33b5 4137 ac4e 1cff5ddd30ab
3d561d0d 001d 4611 b557 fa1b143bc0bc

Japanese literally ended western dominance in east and south-eastern Asia while Arabs suck western cock and can't even organise against Israel.
You're ignorant and unobjective.
Hmm ? are you talking about american colony who got nuked two times ?

I would say as long as you have pink skin and caucasion phenotype, you will look white. Many europeans have black hair and black eyes, so it's not mandatory to look white

View attachment 1142929View attachment 1142930
Yeah, but chinks won't accept that. They worship Nordic people. If you don't look like that you're not white to them. You're right tho, you just need pink skin and have a casuacian phenotype.

OP thinks sandniggers are the superior race
Holy straw man
meanwhile they getting bombed to oblivion by a tiny jewish country.
not an argument. Especially when you feel the need to self delude as if Israel isn't backrd by usa France UK Germany jfl
Literally any chink country could turn all of sandnigger land into a glass parking lot
Chinks need saudi oil to survive nigger what are you blathering about. Gooks can't even invade Taiwan or stop their women from getting creampied by iranian immigrants jfl

GH21zMsXYAA5yWT
well more than it already is anyways. OP can sit back and watch as his family members back home get raped by kikes.
Butt hurt gook

not an argument. Especially when you feel the need to self delude as if Israel isn't backrd by usa France UK Germany jfl
Thanks. I'm tired of these morons, and their idiotic arguments

You're definitely a sand kek. Or Maybe you got bullied by chinks as a kid?
Nope, Chinks are the ones who get bullied. I'm Just saying, that chinks aren't as attractive as they portray themselves. What's so hard to understand? Sorry to break it to you,but Asian women aren't that attractive, it's all surgery. Do what you want with this information. I'm not Muslim or Arab, I'm Just being objective here.
Whites are number one, sands are in second place.
Jfl at talking about chinks bullying arabs:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the biggest incel losers in school are always the Asian and Indian kids. Even my 11 year old brother told me how the white and arab kids bullied this pajeet kid so much, he moved schools.

And my HS sister told me how she once saw 2 white girls bullying this Japanese girl cause she was so short lmaooooo the delusion

ok thread was about slavmaxxing and now...who mogs who ? arabs or asians ? :feelsseriously:

@DarkStarDown

Jfl at talking about chinks bullying arabs:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the biggest incel losers in school are always the Asian and Indian kids. Even my 11 year old brother told me how the white and arab kids bullied this pajeet kid so much, he moved schools.

And my HS sister told me how she once saw 2 white girls bullying this Japanese girl cause she was so short lmaooooo the delusion
it's depend on phenotype

satsuma is short but some japanese phenotypes are quite tall

ok thread was about slavmaxxing and now...who mogs who ? arabs or asians ? :feelsseriously:

@DarkStarDown
Kek just another thread on racewars.is boyo.

Chinks need saudi oil to survive nigger what are you blathering about. Gooks can't even invade Taiwan or stop their women from getting creampied by iranian immigrants jfl
Again. Chink delusion, they think Genghis khan buring badghad down, is a chink win, when he wasn't even a chink. And don't a lot Asian people work like slaves in the gulf states? Just like Indians.

East Asians mog Sands in terms of civilizational developments & achievements: To be fair though, I probably have some bias as a White, since Sands were more of a threat to Europe as opposed to East Asians.

Mediterranid pheno I'd say, tons of Angloids & Celts have it.
how do you imagine of polish phenos ?

also what do you think alpinids ( like west alpinid or gorid ) and neo danubians

East Asians mog Sands in terms of civilizational developments & achievements: To be fair though, I probably have some bias as a White, since Sands were more of a threat to Europe as opposed to East Asians.
See, you yourself admitted it
@Made in Heaven

how do you imagine of polish phenos ?

also what do you think alpinids ( like west alpinid or gorid ) and neo danubians
Basically like these(Alpinid, Neo Danubians) with some Nordic & East Baltic admixture.

dunno first civilizations were brown