Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I caught the infliltrator rn (EVERYONE GET IN RN)

all things that are public info
But she admitted to it, and didn't even try to defend herself in the ban appeal section because she knew it was true

all things that are public info
She even went against a rape post because she was a victim of sexual assault, it was an emotional trigger for her and she couldn't blend in because it made her triggered

But she admitted to it
Which is exactly what I'd do if I was trying to frame someone. I don't think that means much. Look, I wouldn't be surprised if @incel god is the infiltrator, their posts always were kinda sus, but the fact that the about me section thing supposedly doesn't add up and that NorthernSolution has supposedly tried this before has me a little worried.

Which is exactly what I'd do if I was trying to frame someone. I don't think that means much. Look, I wouldn't be surprised if @incel god is the infiltrator, their posts always were kinda sus, but the fact that the about me section thing supposedly doesn't add up and that NorthernSolution has supposedly tried this before has me a little worried.
We cannot even see her about me page. Get the mods to see it and use a gpt detector. It was the reddit user.

Wow, why would a foid waste time infiltrating here when there are plenty of avenues to get Chads attention?

A) Tired of chasing chad?
B) Bored from being whiteknighted 24/7 by the simps/cucks on IT?
C) Was her rapist an Incel?
D) Extreme low self esteem/self worth
D) All of the above

What the fuck

Wow, why would a foid waste time infiltrating here when there are plenty of avenues to get Chads attention?

A) Tired of chasing chad?
B) Bored from being whiteknighted 24/7 by the simps/cucks on IT?
C) Was her rapist an Incel?
D) Extreme low self esteem/self worth
D) All of the above
it was a disabled dude

But she admitted to it, and didn't even try to defend herself in the ban appeal section because she knew it was true
This is the main reason for me. If you're innocent why not make an appeal?

Would be funny if they were totally disabled :feelsaww: trolling through a voice prompter
he definitely has working hands to play in FPS games and build PC

@Efiliste I'll have a cigarette to celebrate this. :smonk:

This is the main reason for me. If you're innocent why not make an appeal?
ikr, it makes no sense. it is the reddit user for sure.

@incel god is the IT cuck infiltrator

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @Dregster @PLA1092

@weerey , sorry for using your identity, it was necessary in this

View attachment 1110761View attachment 1110762View attachment 1110763View attachment 1110764View attachment 1110765

J'attendais le moment de détruire cette salope, mais, elle s'est enculée

They both admitted to receiving 20% ban, joining a couple months ago, and having around 2000 posts, (+ being called a white knight)

Imagine having 2k posts on an incel forum. These people are more dedicated to the craft than most rotters

Imagine having 2k posts on an incel forum. These people are more dedicated to the craft than most rotters
kek, these niggas have nothing better to do

ikr, it makes no sense. it is the reddit user for sure.
Ok, maybe, but I don't really understand it. @incel god writes like a foid here, but /u/NorthernSolution writes like a man on Reddit. I would have assumed that an infiltrator would at least try to write like a man here when they obviously can because they should not want to be caught.

And I mean, you claimed to be a women in these DMs, he might also, he might just have picked someone who he himself suspected to be a women as his alter ego to increase the plausibility of you believing him.

Don't get me wrong, I fully believe that incel god is an Infiltrator and a troll (but not 100% sure on whether woman, tranny or man), but I just have my doubts about them being the Reddit user and I also don't think we should ban people because third parties "admit" to them being women when we don't even have proof that they are the same user.

Ok, maybe, but I don't really understand it. @incel god writes like a foid here, but /u/NorthernSolution writes like a man on Reddit. I would have assumed that an infiltrator would at least try to write like a man here when they obviously can because they should not want to be caught.

And I mean, you claimed to be a women in these DMs, he might also, he might just have picked someone who he himself suspected to be a women as his alter ego to increase the plausibility of you believing him.

Don't get me wrong, I fully believe that incel god is an Infiltrator and a troll (but not 100% sure on whether woman, tranny or man), but I just have my doubts about them being the Reddit user and I also don't think we should ban people because third parties "admit" to them being women when we don't even have proof that they are the same user.
They both had the same emotional trigger for rape and sexual assault, the reddit user was a victim of sexual assault

She even admit that "we got her and she has a plan b"

They both had the same emotional trigger for rape and sexual assault, the reddit user was a victim of sexual assault
Have you talked about SA with the reddit user before incel god made the first mention? Otherwise, they could just have tried to guess incel god's personality and use that.
She even admit that "we got her and she has a plan b"
I don't see anything about incel god in the second link, just about Northern Solution?

Yes, Northern Solution is definitely a bad person, but I'm not convinced he is incel god for the sole reason I think of Northern Solution as a guy and incel god as a woman and it wouldn't make sense to intentionally give the impression of being a woman here, but not on Reddit if you don't want to get caught.

Have you talked about SA with the reddit user before incel god made the first mention? Otherwise, they could just have tried to guess incel god's personality and use that.
I did, s/he said s/he was a victim of sexual assault two times so it made her/him triggered to see users promoting it.

In the second link, northern solution said that we caught her/him, but s/he will have a second plan and another trick up her/his sleeve.

I did, s/he said s/he was a victim of sexual assault two times so it made her/him triggered to see users promoting it.
But the 20% warning was before you talked with them about it, right? Then the person could just have used this public information to frame them. Don't forget that you also claimed to be a girl and a different user in this very same chat, no reason NorthernSolution couldn't have done the exact same thing. And for picking a user to frame it just makes sense to pick someone you actually suspect to be an infiltrator.

Also that she wasn't suspected after 1000 posts is simply wrong. Instead, recently at least @Uggo Mongo and me directly accused incel god of being a woman, and maybe even others who I don't know. @Uggo Mongo even gave incel god a warning with the comment "Take it to the lounge, lady" after they complained about men who leave their wifes so they become a single mother, making people accuse her of being a "singlemothercel", so obviously again an accusation of being a woman.

But the 20% warning was before you talked with them about it, right? Then the person could just have used this public information to frame them. Don't forget that you also claimed to be a girl and a different user in this very same chat, no reason NorthernSolution couldn't have done the exact same thing. And for picking a user to frame it just makes sense to pick someone you actually suspect to be an infiltrator.

Also that she wasn't suspected after 1000 posts is simply wrong. Instead, recently at least @Uggo Mongo and me directly accused incel god of being a woman, and maybe even others who I don't know. @Uggo Mongo even gave incel god a warning with the comment "Take it to the lounge, lady" after they complained about men who leave their wifes so they become a single mother, making people accuse her of being a "singlemothercel", so obviously again an accusation of being a woman.
The 20% warning was before I talked to them. I began talking to them because they pretended to be different people from .is to frame us. Incel god didn't even try to defend themselves after they got banned, they knew they were caught. If they were truly innocent, they would've fought for their innocence and proven their case. Instead, they accepted the defeat because they knew they were caught. We have to ask a moderator to check if their about me section was ai generated, using a gpt detector, that'll give it away 100%.

Last edited:
The 20% warning was after I talked to them. I began talking to them because they pretended to be different people. Incel god didn't even try to defend themselves after they got banned, they knew they were caught. If they were truly innocent, they would've fought for their innocence and proven their case.
No it wasn't. The chat said 8:48 PM --> SA survivor and not even one hour later "A few days ago, but only got 20%". So we know the 20% happened before the chat. So the hat itself IMHO isn't proof.

And the thing is: incel god probably isn't innocent, but that doesn't mean they are NorthernSolution. A defense strategy of "well, I am a foid, but not the one who claims to be me" doesn't sound successful and she might not care about the account too much, maybe just wanted to troll a bit to see how far she got. She might also think that with laying low she could protect an actual infiltrator.

No it wasn't. The chat said 8:48 PM --> SA survivor and not even one hour later "A few days ago, but only got 20%". So we know the 20% happened before the chat. So the hat itself IMHO isn't proof.

And the thing is: incel god probably isn't innocent, but that doesn't mean they are NorthernSolution. A defense strategy of "well, I am a foid, but not the one who claims to be me" doesn't sound successful and she might not care about the account too much, maybe just wanted to troll a bit to see how far she got. She might also think that with laying low she could protect an actual infiltrator.
They already got the warning before I started talking to them with this alt account on Reddit. We just need to test her 'about me' section for chat gpt to be certain they're NorthernSolution.

NorthernSolution is absolutely AN infiltrator because she had access to the different themes of this forum and knew how the website looked. She also targeted users who spoke about rape, because it was her emotional trigger.

Last edited:
We cannot even see her about me page. Get the mods to see it and use a gpt detector. It was the reddit user.
It wasn't GPT. :feelswhere:

Incel god didn't even try to defend themselves after being banned because they knew they were caught
Does clicking on his profile make a "Not available" page show up? If so he was hardbanned, can't log in. :feelswhere:

Does clicking on his profile make a "Not available" page show up? If so he was hardbanned, can't log in. :feelswhere:
They didn't even let us see their profile to begin with

They already got the warning before I started talking to them with this alt account on Reddit. We just need to test her 'about me' section for chat gpt to be certain they're NorthernSolution
Yes, so this means it doesn't proof anything.

Any reading further tbh I actually got a bit suspicious of you. You had a beef with incel god and then a few days later some random reddit user magically accuses her to be an infiltrator as well and that counts as "proof" to ban her? And apparently just two weeks ago NorthernSolution had "photoshopped" your name to appear logged in in IT?

Ok, here is what I think and I know you might put me on ignore, but I don't care: You are NorthernSolution and want to distract from your post showing your logged in username on IT, so to distract you made an alt to accuse NorthernSolution to be a different person you also have a beef with in this forum, thus killing two birds with one stone (fig.) Unfortunately the IT post has been deleted by the user so it cannot be inspected further.

"Incel god" most infiltrator username I've seen.

Any reading further tbh I actually got a bit suspicious of you. You had a beef with incel god and then a few days later some random reddit user magically accuses her to be an infiltrator as well and that counts as "proof" to ban her? And apparently just two weeks ago NorthernSolution had "photoshopped" your name to appear logged in in IT?

Ok, here is what I think and I know you might put me on ignore, but I don't care: You are NorthernSolution and want to distract from your post showing your logged in username on IT, so to distract you made an alt to accuse NorthernSolution to be a different person you also have a beef with in this forum, thus killing two birds with one stone (fig.) Unfortunately the IT post has been deleted by the user so it cannot be inspected further.
That's not true, but you can have your own opinion

Schizo posting. It's likely just a foid.

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

I used to have an old account here made in 2022, KOBA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back