Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I caught the infliltrator rn (EVERYONE GET IN RN)

It was all just suspicion, other users did as well
Yeah. My point is that you reported them, mods didn't do anything because they didn't have definite proof, so you manufactured the evidence to get them banned.

Yeah. My point is that you reported them, mods didn't do anything because they didn't have definite proof, so you manufactured the evidence to get them banned.
Other users reported them too. I suspect you're an infiltrator too like Incel god, you're defending your IT cucks. Why can't you go after other users besides me ? Because you're going after those who triggered your emotional trauma of being raped.

Last edited:
projection, you manufactured a fake story up there to try and get me banned.

Other users reported them too. I suspect you're an infiltrator too like Incel god, you're defending your IT cucks. Why can't you go after other users ? Because you're going after those who triggered your emotional trauma of being raped.
I'm not defending them. In fact, if you read through my posts, I suspected @incel god multiple times to be a foid, for example here: https://incels.is/threads/why-do-toilets-lurk-here.569509/post-13783116 and here: https://incels.is/threads/secret-sexhavers-and-femoids-on-the-forum.581811/post-13697462 - in fact, this is the ONLY user I suspected of being a woman even though I admit there likely are many more.

I obviously have also never been raped as I am a man and having sex with a women is just a pipe dream for me.
projection, you manufactured a fake story up there to try and get me banned.
No, I am not trying to get you banned. I am trying to uncover the truth. I will not report you to the mods just like I did not report incel god.

I'm not defending them. In fact, if you read through my posts, I suspected @incel god multiple times to be a foid, for example here: https://incels.is/threads/why-do-toilets-lurk-here.569509/post-13783116 and here: https://incels.is/threads/secret-sexhavers-and-femoids-on-the-forum.581811/post-13697462 - in fact, this is the ONLY user I suspected of being a woman even though I admit there likely are many more.

I obviously have also never been raped as I am a man and having sex with a women is just a pipe dream for me.
Why are you defending foids ? Because you are probably one of them. No trucel feels sympathy towards a chadfish victim because she deserves it, except for you.

No, I am not trying to get you banned. I am trying to uncover the truth. I will not report you to the mods just like I did not report incel god.
you probably did it just to fit in and hid your alt

Why are you defending foids ? Because you are probably one of them
No, I am defending people irrespective of their gender if I think they have been treated unfairly because I think that would be the best for society.

No, I am defending people irrespective of their gender if I think they have been treated unfairly because I think that would be the best for society.
You're a feminist ? You spewing leftist things rn

You're achieving your goal of causing chaos here ? You're just exploiting this event to stir things up here and cause drama

You really hate me because I was making rape threads ?

You're a feminist ? You spewing leftist things rn
I'm neither particularly right wing nor left wing, I have my own personal opinion as I am not very susceptible to group think. Of course this makes me hated in literally every group including this one.
You're achieving your goal of causing chaos here ?
My goal isn't to cause chaos, but to have meaningful discussions.
You really hate me because I was making rape threads ?
I don't hate you. In fact, even in spite of what I think you did I still e.g. dislike incel god more because I think they just are a troll while you are trying to save youself.

I'm neither particularly right wing nor left wing, I have my own personal opinion as I am not very susceptible to group think. Of course this makes me hated in literally every group including this one.

My goal isn't to cause chaos, but to have meaningful discussions.
Liar, you're just causing chaos here like NorthernSolution said s/he wanted to do. Stop virtue signaling, you're an infiltrator.

Hated ? You're hated because YOU ARE A FOID.

I don't care tbh

Hated ? You're hated because YOU ARE A FOID.
I'm not. I might have some autistic traits though which makes me less masculine in some aspects which can cause both misinterpretation of my opinions here and reduce my sexual success, nothing strange here. And my reduced masculinity may also simply be due to lower susceptibility of group think as I probably tried to copy behaviour of both genders instead of focusing on copying behaviour of exclusively my own gender.

I'm not. I might have some autistic traits though which makes me less masculine in some aspects which can cause both misinterpretation of my opinions here and reduce my sexual success, nothing strange here. And my reduced masculinity may also simply be due to lower susceptibility of group think as I probably tried to copy behaviour of both genders instead of focusing on copying behaviour of exclusively my own gender.
you empathize so much with women, and defend them, because YOU ARE ONE

you empathize so much with women, and defend them, because YOU ARE ONE
That's what I meant with "not that susceptible to group think". I empathise with both men and women sometimes, but empathizing with men here is expected, so it doesn't stand out, but empathizing with women does stand out, so the first trait doesn't get me bonus points but the latter trait - even though caused by a common reason - causes hatred for me.

That's what I meant with "not that susceptible to group think". I empathise with both men and women sometimes, but empathizing with men here is expected, so it doesn't stand out, but empathizing with women does stand out, so the first trait doesn't get me bonus points but the latter trait - even though caused by a common reason - causes hatred for me.
You haven't taken the blackpill, that's the explanation for it all. You aren't a trucel.

Not surprised, she typed like a foid as well.

Not surprised, she typed like a foid as well.
So does @SociallyStupid , and this other account is trying to concern troll all of us here and cause chaos and destruction like NorthernSolution. This account literally defended a foid that god chadfished

And they know shit about trannys, because they could be one

NorthernSolution even deleted the evidence where s/he created a comment saying s/he was infiltrating .is and causing destruction, another reasomn it's her/him, because s/he was caught.

Last edited:
You haven't taken the blackpill, that's the explanation for it all. You aren't a trucel.
I never had the opportunity for free sex even though I wanted to, so I am an incel. The rest of my personal opinion doesn't matter as long as I don't spew bluepilled stuff here which would be against forum rules.

And they know shit about trannys, because they could be one
I write about both transmen and transwomen there. For quite obvious reasons, even if I were a tranny - which I am not, I am a normal cis-man - I could not be both a transman and a transwoman at the same time. In fact, there are many posts where I point out how stupid transmen are and how futile it is to try to become a woman if you are a man.

I never had the opportunity for free sex even though I wanted to, so I am an incel. The rest of my personal opinion doesn't matter as long as I don't spew bluepilled stuff here which would be against forum rules.

I write about both transmen and transwomen there. For quite obvious reasons, even if I were a tranny - which I am not, I am a normal cis-man - I could not be both a transman and a transwoman at the same time. In fact, there are many posts where I point out how stupid transmen are and how futile it is to try to become a woman if you are a man.
Only foids say shit like cis and all, you use LGBT terms, because you are a foid. And like northern solution, you are also autistic (as you claim to be)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/178osq0/its_already_been_said_but_ill_say_it_again_autism/

You even deleted the comment about you saying you were infiltrating .is on reddit, right ? NorthernSolution ?

Only foids say shit like cis and all, you use LGBT terms, because you are a foid. And like northern solution, you are also autistic (as you claim to be)
I use LGBT terms because I am on the internet too much. In RL I don't use any of that, in fact I (nearly) don't use English at all there.

And I don't claim to _be_ autistic, I claim that I probably have some autistic traits. I am likely not autistic as I lack the sensory alterations autists typically have, I just have their low social intelligence.

I use LGBT terms because I am on the internet too much. In RL I don't use any of that, in fact I (nearly) don't use English at all there.

And I don't claim to _be_ autistic, I claim that I probably have some autistic traits. I am likely not autistic as I lack the sensory alterations autists typically have, I just have their low social intelligence.
You're caught.

You even support trannies

You even support trannies
That wasn't about trannies, that was about intersex people. I said that intersex people who feel, look and think like men should be allowed because they essentially are men and have male problems.

That wasn't about trannies, that was about intersex people. I said that intersex people who feel, look and think like men should be allowed because they essentially are men and have male problems.
But they're not fully men

@SociallyStupid get banned stupid whore.

I'd doxx myself a lot by explaining the story so I'll keep it short but basically I verbally defended myself from some guy once and today 7 shitskins shown up with the guy included surroundding me asking me if I remember what did I say to him. I just acted like I didn't know and they eventually went away JFL. Heavily made me consider buying a knife, you never know how those low IQ apes can react
Never relax around them

Wasn't it obvious from the username? jfl

The cunt just banned me on reddit rn
Rape rape rape foid i said rape now get mad you cumeumspter you chad patriarchic male chasing cunt you capitalist enables cunt. Hope pajeets take over europe and usa togeher with chinks and russians and get you to satisfy their curry needs. Fuck off cunt toilet

Rape rape rape foid i said rape now get mad you cumeumspter you chad patriarchic male chasing cunt you capitalist enables cunt. Hope pajeets take over europe and usa togeher with chinks and russians and get you to satisfy their curry needs. Fuck off cunt toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back