Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do foids who who have been raped refer to themselves as "survivors"?

Drinkcel

Drinkcel

#1 Alcohol Abuser
-
Their life wasnt threatened at any point unless the rapist held a gun to their head. This is highly unprobable though because it is normally a chad and she enjoys it or a normie who is related to them.

Rape is just regretful sex.

Fucking these cunt had a unwanted dick inside their rotted pussy for 5 minute and now they are acting like only one left from mass shooting survived wtf

Last edited:
Fucking these cunt had a unwanted dick inside their rotted pussy for 5 minute and now they are acting like mass shooting survived wtf
Why do they do it? Superiority complex?

From some guy they don't find attractive anymore

They're the victims of revenge in most cases

They're as much as holocaust survivors

Fucking these cunt had a unwanted dick inside their rotted pussy for 5 minute and now they are acting like mass shooting survived wtf
"Unwanted" isn't always true sometimes it's chad

Because foids love to play the victim in order to recieve attention or to excuse their shitty behavior. They do it in every aspect of their life : work, chores, relashionships, sex, friendship etc.

Because foids love to play the victim in order to recieve attention or to excuse their shitty behavior. They do it in every aspect of their life : work, chores, relashionships, sex, friendship etc.
Stupid cunts

the term 'survivors' is borrowed from the Jewish 'Holocaust survivors'

because foids are like kikes

Because they're cringy drama queens.

20%
i dont defend foids but really? it was a traumatizing event that happen to them that is why. they live in fear after that. you make jokes but rape gets some people life in jail i dont joke about this kind of shit. what if you were assaulted by some male criminal? would you ask us the same question? think before you speak brocel. i joke on here but im a firm believer in right and wrong. btw, the women that lie about being raped should go to jail for a very long time.

i dont defend foids but really? it was a traumatizing event that happen to them that is why. they live in fear after that. you make jokes but rape gets some people life in jail i dont joke about this kind of shit. what if you were assaulted by some male criminal? would you ask us the same question? think before you speak brocel. i joke on here but im a firm believer in right and wrong. btw, the women that lie about being raped should go to jail for a very long time.
Sounds like you are either a white knight, a fed, or a foid in hiding. Traumatizing event does not equal life threatening

fakcel who didnt read the bible lol, god doesnt even believe women are equal and she even lose her value once shes raped thats why she gotta stay with her rapist which is perfect, your "right and wrong" doesnt mean shit to anybody here

fakcel who didnt read the bible lol, god doesnt even believe women are equal and she even lose her value once shes raped thats why she gotta stay with her rapist which is perfect
Based gray

That guy should be banned for white knighting. I have a special place of hate for people like them
no fuck you. you should be banned for thinking criminal acts should not be punished. what if your sibling in your family was raped? would you call her a foid and tell her not to press charges? read again what i fucking said before you talk shit. i said i dont defend foids but, i still believe in right and wrong. shit for brains. your making me mad so im gonna quit talking to you. best of luck in your life.

no fuck you. you should be banned for thinking criminal acts should not be punished. what if your sibling in your family was raped? would you call her a foid and tell her not to press charges? read again what i fucking said before you talk shit. i said i dont defend foids but, i still believe in right and wrong. shit for brains. your making me mad so im gonna quit talking to you. best of luck in your life.
again FAKECEL (likely from IT)

again FAKECEL (likely from IT)
im not a fakecel and what the fuck is IT? posters like you give this forum a bad name. incels have every right to speak there mind they were born ugly with no chance of having sex. but im never gonna fucking defend violent criminals or any criminal. if you dont like it, i dont really give a fuck.

Men raping other men is somewhat odd (just going out of their way for that). Like psychologically, what sort of thought process does that man possess to carry out such a thing? Women raping men are usually unheard of (there has been cases where female teachers raped their male students, but at a certain age boys surpass/outpace the strength of girls/women, and usually men can break themselves out of it also if other men want to rape them).

Last edited:
im not a fakecel and what the fuck is IT? posters like you give this forum a bad name. incels have every right to speak there mind they were born ugly with no chance of having sex. but im never gonna fucking defend violent criminals or any criminal. if you dont like it, i dont really give a fuck.
Whether you're fakecel or not you're right

incels have every right to speak there mind they were born ugly with no chance of having sex.
Interesting how you speak in 3rd person here like you're not really an incel

@Efiliste

pancakecel even said this forum is in a sad state right now. he is right. as soon as somebody says, criminals are bad, you have guys in here that actually criticize that. we all get along that is the way it should be. so lets quit arguing.

Last edited:
Interesting how you speak in 3rd person here like you're not really an incel
Possible Infiltrator, mods gotta investigate this or amend the rules

bro doesnt get it, they are foids its in their dna, god almighty didnt want em to have rights mr "right and wrong"
Behind the veil of morality, everyone is just a selfish monkey

Behind the veil of morality, everyone is just a selfish monkey
TRUE, and foids are the worst at it idc if thats your "sister" or some dumb shit @incel god

Last edited:
pancakecel even said this forum is in a sad state right now. he is right. as soon as somebody says, criminals are bad, you have guys in here that actually criticize that. we all get along that is the way it should be. so lets quit arguing.
nobody is saying dont have your opinion but its shit and imma call it out, rape is not a crime to the eyes of god unless you give her father some cash and marry her unless you dont read the bible and tryna spew some "objective morality" (doesnt exist to the jews or christians not in the bible anywhere, muslims got it through the sharia cope that muhammad gave em)

He's playing dumb, he could be an infiltrator. Anyone with the same amount of posts as him would know what that means.
i had you on ignore for a very longtime because you are a agitator. keep it up and im gonna click that ignore button again. your probably gonna say you dont care guess what? i dont either. i said lets get along but you keep wanting to argue.

He's playing dumb, he could be an infiltrator. Anyone with the same amount of posts as him would know what that means.
talk like a fakecel :feelskek: ,gon be too hard for him to fool us.

i had you on ignore for a very longtime because you are a agitator. keep it up and im gonna click that ignore button again. your probably gonna say you dont care guess what? i dont either. i said lets get along but you keep wanting to argue.
Ok, fine. I'm sorry.

"Incel" that doesn't know what IT is after months of posting. Reeks of infiltrator trying to cover up.

"Incel" that doesn't know what IT is after months of posting. Reeks of infiltrator trying to cover up.
true, he should be temporarily banned to first confirm it (so far, the evidence is stacked against him from his own words jfl)

true, he should be temporarily banned to first confirm it (so far, the evidence is stacked against him from his own words jfl)
report him, he seems sus

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329_014939_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20240329_014939_Chrome.png
    265.1 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6