Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I caught the infliltrator rn (EVERYONE GET IN RN)

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
@incel god is the IT cuck infiltrator

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @Dregster @PLA1092

@weerey , sorry for using your identity, it was necessary in this

J'attendais le moment de détruire cette salope, mais, elle s'est enculée

They both admitted to receiving 20% ban, joining a couple months ago, and having around 2000 posts, (+ being called a white knight)

Last edited:
this foid needs to send bobs and vagana

@Fat Link I CHOOSE YOU

tumblr_mv3duw6SBT1slscw9o1_500.gif

It was a foid all along lmao

Certified IT CUCK

Where does it mention that it's incel god? I've suspected that incel god was a foid for a while but didn't have anything concrete.

View attachment 1110761View attachment 1110762View attachment 1110763View attachment 1110764View attachment 1110765

View: https://youtu.be/QL1uocoRgnM?si=7usl1Du9exmqWvQq

Where does it mention that it's incel god? I've suspected that incel god was a foid for a while but didn't have anything concrete.
Read all the texts and check the post

Excellent work. Off with @incel god's empty, low-IQ foid head!!!

View attachment 1110761View attachment 1110762View attachment 1110763View attachment 1110764View attachment 1110765

What a fucking whore wtf is wrong with these toilets jfl

No, fuck she baited me with all the blackpill comments

Holy shit, absolutely beautiful work, this Foid just got raped again, haha :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yelena Aot Attack On Titan Yelena GIF - Yelena Aot Attack On Titan Yelena  Aot - Discover & Share GIFs

Last edited:
@incel god Mam send bobs and vagene, you have been caught please comply to our needs

@incel god Mam send bobs and vagene, you have been caught please comply to our needs
Yes, a demand that needs to be fulfilled

Good riddance

is she hot? @Efiliste ask her to send face pic

what kind of name is "incel god", it just screams infiltrator

Jfl the photoshopping did nothing. Their attempts to get people banned were lackluster. Just another pathetic IToid

Foids are too low IQ to subvert anything, thats why you got to get jews to do it. This is more proof why incels should use radical lingo and make fun of raped whores because it exposes white knights i.e. actual fakecels

:feelshaha: Foids are too low IQ to subvert anything, thats why you got to get jews to do it. This is more proof why incels should use radical lingo and make fun of raped whores because it exposes white knights i.e. actual fakecels
You can thank me for that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back