Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I caught the infliltrator rn (EVERYONE GET IN RN)

Mirin your effort brocel. Also jfl at a femcel getting banned when the site name is femcels.is :feelskek:

Holy shit, absolutely beautiful work, this Foid just got raped again, haha :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yelena Aot Attack On Titan Yelena GIF - Yelena Aot Attack On Titan Yelena  Aot - Discover & Share GIFs
Where is the gif from?

Great operation by the way. High IQ.

Thanks for the praise, brocel
Thanks for killing off the pests here. Keep on eye out for @joejutish and @weerey . They seem to be fakecels.

dirty fucking whore "I got sexually assaulted twice" nah you got fucked more than that. it's not like it matters for reddit whores.

Thank you brocel for keeping the forum clean

Holy fucking soy

imagine posting nearly 2000 posts on us, talk about obsessiveness

Hope it's me :feelskek: :feelskek: . But do you think "she" is a real real foid not a tranny. "She" said "she" was autistic
Invade Europe en masse plz india, russia, china, north korea everyone together then chinks and pajeets can enjoy white toilets making both libtards and pagan WN rightwing tradcucks seethe together. Giga life fuel

Invade Europe en masse plz india, russia, china, north korea everyone together then chinks and pajeets can enjoy white toilets making both libtards and pagan WN rightwing tradcucks seethe together. Giga life fuel
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Good fucking job, fuck this cunt :feelsokman:

@incel god is the IT cuck infiltrator

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @Dregster @PLA1092

@weerey , sorry for using your identity, it was necessary in this

View attachment 1110761View attachment 1110762View attachment 1110763View attachment 1110764View attachment 1110765

J'attendais le moment de détruire cette salope, mais, elle s'est enculée

They both admitted to receiving 20% ban, joining a couple months ago, and having around 2000 posts, (+ being called a white knight)

We should lynch her

These two users also talk in that way. Check them out
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAGGOT, im literally from the bloc server from discord nigger, ask lefrenchcel or orzmund

Wait so was SociallyStupid northernsolution or another foid? @Efiliste

Interesting, taking a look at her post history, the speech pattern is really similar. Including the capitalization like you pointed out.

what is the point even, you make 2000 posts to mingle with incels, then what? You want to talk with them? You want to expose them? Doesn't make sense. The forum is public, just pass the initial filter then read all you want. I guarantee you this cunt is below 15 yo or something

I'm having a hard time believing incel god is actually NorthernSolution.

Northern is already a known stirrer upper of division, she's already attempted to frame Logic55 by photoshopping him into her posts. Note that the search button was absent in that now deleted post, meaning she can't have been logged onto @incel god if she really is him

In the DMs she also claims that the About Mes are generated using ChatGPT, that's clearly not the case with incel god's account. She knows the forum is onto her and those like her attempting to sow division on .is, I wouldn't be surprised if she knew full well you weren't a fellow infiltrator. I would be hesitant to immediately shut him out of even appealing at this point. :feelswhere:
This. Also incelgod is a full blown autist.

This. Also incelgod is a full blown autist.
I've become more convinced with incel god threatening to bring "lawsuits" towards the site and the account's capitalization being like NorthernSolution's, even if OP is wrong we're not losing anyone too great here. :feelshaha:

I've become more convinced with incel god threatening to bring "lawsuits" towards the site and the account's capitalization being like NorthernSolution's, even if OP is wrong we're not losing anyone too great here. :feelshaha:
he threatened to sue the site? :feelskek::feelskek: I just remember him bitching about uggo muggo and demanding he loses mod. Hearing this makes me think that he's either a foid trolling or the most autistic person here.

Amazing job!!

In the old days when spies were physically caught she would've been raped repeatedly (in gta)

Bro what did y'all do while i was away for a couple days damm

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back