Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I caught the infliltrator rn (EVERYONE GET IN RN)

@incel god is the IT cuck infiltrator

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @Dregster @PLA1092

@weerey , sorry for using your identity, it was necessary in this

View attachment 1110761View attachment 1110762View attachment 1110763View attachment 1110764View attachment 1110765

J'attendais le moment de détruire cette salope, mais, elle s'est enculée

destroy this foid

>claims to be an 'incel god'
>is just a soycuck redditor

they are no god. I am their god

Woah man
That's cool, I thought I was good at catching them you are at an another level

The cunt just banned me on reddit rn

Ip ban this foid so they can't come back

Why do foids and soys bother with this place when they can be just cumdumpters for chads

Show bobs and vegana now

At least she's caught
I wonder if IT will agree with her posting mean things on here? By all accounts, they should ban her for the naughty things shes said right? Or is it fine when IT members say shit?

Good fucking job brocel

I wonder if IT will agree with her posting mean things on here? By all accounts, they should ban her for the naughty things shes said right? Or is it fine when IT members say shit?
No, they'll justify it by dehumanizing us

motivates me to make multiple reddit accounts and start larping as a woman there

@failednormie_ opinion on this

Where does she admit to being that user here?

I'm having a hard time believing incel god is actually NorthernSolution.

Northern is already a known stirrer upper of division, she's already attempted to frame Logic55 by photoshopping him into her posts. Note that the search button was absent in that now deleted post, meaning she can't have been logged onto @incel god if she really is him

In the DMs she also claims that the About Mes are generated using ChatGPT, that's clearly not the case with incel god's account. She knows the forum is onto her and those like her attempting to sow division on .is, I wouldn't be surprised if she knew full well you weren't a fellow infiltrator. I would be hesitant to immediately shut him out of even appealing at this point. :feelswhere:

I'm having a hard time believing incel god is actually NorthernSolution.

Northern is already a known stirrer upper of division, she's already attempted to frame Logic55 by photoshopping him into her posts. Note that the search button was absent in that now deleted post, meaning she can't have been logged onto @incel god if she really is him

In the DMs she also claims that the About Mes are generated using ChatGPT, that's clearly not the case with incel god's account. She knows the forum is onto her and those like her attempting to sow division on .is, I wouldn't be surprised if she knew full well you weren't a fellow infiltrator. I would be hesitant to immediately shut him out of even appealing at this point. :feelswhere:
They both admitted to receiving the 20% ban and photoshopping the place to make it look like users who spoke about rape were infiltrators. She also said she nearly had 2000 posts here. Way too many coincidences.

Last edited:
They both admitted to receiving the 20% ban and photoshopping the place to make it look like users who spoke about rape were infiltrators. She also said she nearly had 2000 posts here.

They both admitted to receiving the 20% ban and photoshopping the place to make it look like users who spoke about rape were infiltrators.
If she were trying to frame a specific user then obviously she would say that. She can admit to photoshopping the site because she knew she was found out, that's why those posts are deleted now. I'm still skeptical, this is a known obsessed whore. :feelswhere:

If she were trying to frame a specific user then obviously she would say that. She can admit to photoshopping the site because she knew she was found out, that's why those posts are deleted now. I'm still skeptical, this is a known obsessed whore. :feelswhere:
She said she was specifically talking about framing users who spoke about rape and all. She even referred to framing me.

Why do these whores keep coming here, they get so emotional over words on screen JFL

Thank you for your service

Hope she gets graped and shat on

Your points make sense until you read her posts on this forum. They all sound like they were written by a foid.

That user should've been banned for all the retarded soy takes it had. Can't believe it took this long.

sexual assault = ugly men
rizz and game = chad
yeah, so ofc she would infiltrate this place because we're unattractive men and need to be "punished"

She said she was specifically talking about framing users who spoke about rape and all. She even referred to framing me.
Why would you trust that she's only targetting users who talk about rape? Logic55 doesn't seem to talk about it that much. Keep in mind that before you DMed her the forum was already onto her. Like I said, incel god might be a retarded user but I don't know about blindly believing someone who obviously wants things like this to spread among the forum. :feelswhere:

The photoshopped pictures didn’t have the search feature, something @incel god would have at 2000 posts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back