Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I caught the infliltrator rn (EVERYONE GET IN RN)

Nigga is a truecel but decides to be a cuck :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
looking at his comments he/she/it is arrogant as well, probably rage from being disabled

Last edited:
Considering it's likely a troon I don't wish rape because that would be disgusting for the rapist :feelspuke:

YESS FUCK HER
“her” thats a good one :feelskek: the fact that any of you morons think a toilet is clever enough to pull off any of this shit. if it was @incel god then good job just hope its the right one

how do we do this guy has dick and balls? just simply look at this post

top fucking zozzle :lul: if any of you think a TOILET is capable of reaching crimson 1 while being rank 24 … JFL. toilets have neither the intelligence or reaction time to do things like this and being maxxed out level 450 on top of that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: come on. this is a disgusting transcel larping as a foid who spends hundreds of hours grinding vidya just go through his post history

toilets also seldom talk about suicide like this since they live on tutorial mode
IMG 2767

snagged this earlier before he deleted everything. all we can do now is hope he kills himself soon

Last edited:
“her” thats a good one :feelskek: the fact that any of you morons think a toilet is clever enough to pull off any of this shit. if it was @incel god then good job just hope its the right one

how do we do this guy has dick and balls?

top fucking zozzle :lul: if any of you think a TOILET is capable of reaching crimson 1 while being rank 24 … JFL. toilets have neither the intelligence or reaction time to do things like this and being maxxed out level 450 on top of that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: come on. this is a disgusting transcel larping as a foid

toilets also seldom talk about suicide like this since they live on tutorial mode
View attachment 1110821
snagged this earlier before he deleted everything. all we can do now is hope he kills himself soon
Yes, his suicide will be lifefuel

how do we do this guy has dick and balls? just simply look at this post

top fucking zozzle :lul: if any of you think a TOILET is capable of reaching crimson 1 while being rank 24 … JFL. toilets have neither the intelligence or reaction time to do things like this and being maxxed out level 450 on top of that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: come on. this is a disgusting transcel larping as a foid who spends hundreds of hours grinding vidya just go through his post history

View attachment 1110821
It wasn't even clever, I could go on another forum and do the same thing

@incel god is the IT cuck infiltrator

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @Dregster @PLA1092

@weerey , sorry for using your identity, it was necessary in this

View attachment 1110761View attachment 1110762View attachment 1110763View attachment 1110764View attachment 1110765

J'attendais le moment de détruire cette salope, mais, elle s'est enculée

They both admitted to receiving 20% ban, joining a couple months ago, and having around 2000 posts, (+ being called a white knight)

remember when you told me to report her, i did jfl cuz i knew its too sus bruh aint not way, she talk like a normie lilshit

It wasn't even clever, I could go on another forum and do the same thing
are you a male? thought so. toilets are so stupid they give themselves away instantly. this tranny plays vidya all day long just look at his posts lol csgo cod rainbow6 tarkov :feelskek: … because we all know toilets spend all their time on that

are you a male? thought so. toilets are so stupid they give themselves away instantly. this tranny plays vidya all day long just look at his posts lol csgo cod rainbow6 tarkov :feelskek: … because we all know toilets spend all their time on that
Lol, it was a bad infiltration

turns out its a she tho :feelskek:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329_014939_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20240329_014939_Chrome.png
    265.1 KB · Views: 40
huh, did she throw out those same arguments "but muh rape, its bad when it happens to anyone"
Yeah, it was her emotional trigger, that's what happened when she overreacted to the post promoting rape and sexual assault

Yeah, it was her emotional trigger, that's what happened when she overreacted to the post promoting rape and sexual assault
his* he*

youre affirming his “trans identity” right now you realize that :feelskek:

this infiltrator is an incel turned tranny. like 99% of trannys

its so simple, if a foid is raped the rapist marry her jfl (based old testament) and if a man is raped the rapist die or smth
:feelskek:

his* he*

youre affirming his “trans identity” right now you realize that :feelskek:
She hates incels because she was sexually assaulted by a subChad. So she tried to fuck with this place, no tranny is biologically affected by female nature.

She hates incels because she was sexually assaulted by a subChad. So she tried to fuck with this place, no tranny is biologically affected by female nature.
you must be low IQ

there was another infiltrator who claimed to post like 2000 posts in here or smth and he is suicidial in some other site or subreddit cant remember, we better get him or her too

Incredibly based

They said very familiar shit. The reddit femoid was a victim of sexual assault, incel god spoke out against sexual assault, it was her emotional trigger.
I've been convinced if you had a longer convo with her than was shown before she was found out. :feelswhere:

I must have missed something but how did we suspect there to be an infiltrator in the first place? Did they announce it on IT or something like a moron? Regardless, nice job sussing them out OP. Take backsies. See my post below.

Last edited:
I must have missed something but how did we suspect there to be an infiltrator in the first place? Did they announce it on IT or something like a moron? Regardless, nice job sussing them out OP.
They gave me enough evidence and literally admitted to it

I'm having a hard time believing incel god is actually NorthernSolution.

Northern is already a known stirrer upper of division, she's already attempted to frame Logic55 by photoshopping him into her posts. Note that the search button was absent in that now deleted post, meaning she can't have been logged onto @incel god if she really is him

In the DMs she also claims that the About Mes are generated using ChatGPT, that's clearly not the case with incel god's account. She knows the forum is onto her and those like her attempting to sow division on .is, I wouldn't be surprised if she knew full well you weren't a fellow infiltrator. I would be hesitant to immediately shut him out of even appealing at this point. :feelswhere:
I take back what I said before. Shouldn't we unban @incel god in light of all this? Do you know if the screenshot in the now deleted post has been archived?

I take back what I said before. Shouldn't we unban @incel god in light of all this? Do you know if the screenshot in the now deleted post has been archived?
I don't know, apparently OP has had a days long convo with the Redditor in question. Maybe the Redditor has other accounts. :feelswhere:

The infiltrator admitted to it

I don't know, apparently OP has had a days long convo with the Redditor in question. Maybe the Redditor has other accounts. :feelswhere:
It is the redditor, without a doubt

It is the redditor, without a doubt
Were the pics in this thread over multiple days or no? Curious to see how long this went tbh. :feelswhere:

Were the pics in this thread over multiple days or no? Curious to see how long this went tbh. :feelswhere:
Around 2 days. On day one, I tried to build some trust with her, then on day two, I gathered all the evidence and made her give me a confession. I mean, she already admitted to being the infiltrator on the other thread I linked.

Perhaps, but having a handful of infiltrators running around is surely better than shotgun banning users, no?
The infiltrator admitted to it
she admitted to using ChatGPT to write the about me section, which @PLA1092 disputes is the case for @incel god
not to mention it's way too easy to set someone up like that
if they tried to frame Logic55 before, I wouldn't be surprised if they stepped up their game and tried again

Perhaps, but having a handful of infiltrators running around is surely better than shotgun banning users, no?

she admitted to using ChatGPT to write the about me section, which @PLA1092 disputes is the case for @incel god
not to mention it's way too easy to set someone up like that
if they tried to frame Logic55 before, I wouldn't be surprised if they stepped up their game and tried again
They both had the same ban percent and for the same thing, same amount of posts, date joined, and in the other thread, she literally said "you might have won now" or smth

That's why the April fool's joke was femcels.is?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back