Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Greycel Appreciation Thread

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Greycels get a lot of flack here, and rightfully so. They tend to make stupid posts, and a number of them turn out to be larps and infiltrators.

But every so often we get a solid greycel (either new or hardly posting) who shows great potential. Here are some of the threads where early greycels I've found to be coming into the forum strong who are still with us. Others have made strong posts, but they've been banned for one reason or another, so I won't list them here.

@Alfredenuman

@AnonAutist

@Incel_Because_Short

@Alessio

Post anyone else whom you think is a strong greycel.

@Quapainhell

I agree, I always try to praise new users who post up quality content in their first month or so

I agree, I always try to praise new users who post up quality content in their first month or so
Then pin this shit, brocel. There are too many grey's out there for all of us to notice.

@Don Vito
Really like him also this:

@SrGlowsALot
Ever since I transitioned my life has gone to shit…I lost all my friends, teachers hate me, even my own parents are disappointed in me. I face transphobia daily, and now i’m dealing with heightism and everyone seems repulsed by me. I really didn’t expect this to happen. I was happy when I transitioned, I liked having a male chest and being able to grow a beard, and I wanted to be the masculine figure of my dreams.

But what I didn’t accommodate for was the fact that I was 5’3. Now that I pass, people treat me like trash. I’m verbally assaulted and turned down by women before I can even say i’m trans.

When I was a lesbian I had way more options, but I was uncomfortable in my body. I was also tired of facing misogyny on the internet. But the compliments and gifts were nice though. Do I qualify as an incel now, even though I used to be a woman?

There should be an Oct2021cel appreciation thread pinned as well

never appreciate greycels. they all turn out to be trash down the line.

Don't worry graycels, I was just like you, except I wasn't new, :feelshaha::feelsgah::feelskek::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelskek::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelskek: hahahaha