Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Iranian Twitter is a LIVING BREATHING BLACKPILL

A

Alessio

[UWSL]I haven’t slept for two straight days now and decided to fully given up on life. I thought to myself what other absolutely beautiful ways to celebrate it by creating a fabulous thread filled with nothing but fancy PNGs of hatred unravelling towards ethnic men by their own women?[/UWSL]

My brother in Christ, I shall present you, (drum rolls please) my suifuel compilation of Iranian Twitter’s blackpill content. It’s nothing massive cause I didn’t want to mentally scar myself by reading any more but should supply enough suicide fuel for the day. Enjoy.

(Feel free to do the translation of any of these by yourself if you don’t believe me or think I’m larping.)

FP1g4qUWUAQLrHl

This boy I’ve befriended recently isn’t Iranian and he seems so different than all the Iranians I’ve met. Honestly I don’t blame our women for not dating Iranian men.

(Brutal racepill. JBW deniers on suicide watch. 4.4K likes btw, now bear in mind usually the highest an Iranian tweet gets in terms of likes is between 15-50k so 4.4K is fairly high)

FP2BVlZUcAAC_EE

A woman who prevents herself from having sex is full of jealousy. If you don’t provide a need, it can become dangerous. Sex is more of a psychic process, once you’re done with it, your mind’s ready to move on to other things. You grow out of things that used to be considered problems. That’s how you move forward in life.

[UWSL](Jesus fucking Christ. In other words, you will always remain retarded if you never have sex. They’re not even hiding anymore. Checkmate IT. Here’s a foid saying how much sex matters and how it’s a “need” in your everyday life. Unlike you western cunts, Iranian whores don’t go through the same cucked social filters you do. They’re upfront about it like savages. We’re ethnic after all.)[/UWSL]

FP1gz9XWQA81ZsL

Iranian men are the most disgusting and despicable men I’ve ever seen.

FBRUSwxXIAMTUF1

Even we women ourselves don’t know how to torture our boyfriends but something in our ears keeps whispering “go fuck him up, annoy him, torture him, okay stop, now hug him, okay now mentally abuse him again! That’s it now! You go girl.”

FB42BW4XsAIkJ7J

Right now, right here, I would like to gladly announce that I hate every single person with black hair. Here’s to a black hair genocide.

I have more but I don’t want to read through them cause I’d just continue to mentally scar myself. It’s pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to not run into blackpilled tweets if you’re browsing Twitter in Persian. Blackpill lives within here. I don’t see this much bombs being dropped left and right when I’m browsing English Twitter. In fact English Twitter’s usually pretty chill compared to this, like, you motherfuckers think western Twitter is disgusting? You haven’t seen pure savagery yet. I just find it absolutely fucking hilarious how cumskins think it’s somehow easy here or women here have low standards compared to the ones in USA or any other developed country.

Last edited:
Get the fuck in here, @Iranianoldcel @incelerated @22yearoldcel @HatefulMonkey @Vrthraghna @ordinaryotaku

1 day old account and tagging a bunch of niggas? Either agendaposter looking at active members or altcel

last bitch is just retarded tbh black hair is much prettier than all the others

you're a greycel but you post very good content

I’ve been around since 2019’s braincels ban. I’m familiar with incel spaces. Your posts are bangers too.
thk brocel

Yep, I’ve seen Iranian whores be almost noodlewhore level in regards to JBW. Any famous Iranian foid who has gone overseas is always with a white man without exception

Iranian twitter is worse than depths of hell. I avoid it like a plauge. Degenerate liberal priviledged motherfuckers that deserve to die in an acid bath and dumb fuck "opposition" retards that suck jews ass and swallow.

Get the fuck in here, @Iranianoldcel @incelerated @22yearoldcel @HatefulMonkey @Vrthraghna @ordinaryotaku
Welcome to the forum brother.

Yeah. I actually wanted to post about Iranians twitter a month ago but I was too lazy to upload and translate. I have some insane tweets as well. Let me share here.

1)

Photo 2022 03 06 23 42 27
the dude in the picture is a famous kids presenter.
You people love him (polish apple for him) , but I send him nudes.

2)

Photo 2022 03 06 23 40 40

I wish my GPA exceeded 19 so i could choose applied science as my major

Here is close up picture of her profile picture: reminder that this is no larp. Iranian are actually turning to onlyfanslooking whores

Photo 2022 03 06 23 40 43

Photo 2022 03 06 23 40 46

3)

Photo 2022 03 06 23 41 20

Just look at my hair

4)

12 bfs in a year

I swear the philosophy behind astrology and how some people from specific month can be right for others is nothing but bullshit. I've had 12 boyfriends in 12 months, all of them were shit
Many simp cucks in the reply section.

Holes in Iran have higher body counts than any other asian/middleeastern country ,I swear. :feelskek:

5)

Dickpill
Brutal Height, Voice, Hair, Dick pill

Dude says
Tell me about your fetishes
Foid replies:
"190cm (6.2) height
Deep Voice
Thick eyebrows and eyelashes
Thick Moustache
Full head of hair
Nicely shaped big hands
Big and strong skeleton/frame
Big foot
Well shaped dick"

6)
Photo 2022 03 06 23 39 02

They ask me why don't you have sex?
I tell them "have you seen men's bodies? each one worse than the next"

7)
Photo 2022 03 06 23 38 58
Rape pill

hole says: "I like to get raped"
another hole replies: "I feel the same sometimes. But our conception of rape is different from the reality"

8)

Photo 2022 03 06 23 38 50

She has Islamic Thoughts (a course students have to pass in school) tomorrow. She was really stressed. I tried to ease the anxiety

9)
Photo 2022 03 06 23 38 48

When in middle of sex he chokes you and whispers into your ear DO YOU LIKE IT

----------------------------------------------
Here are some messages that specific Telegram Channels receive. They are sent anonymously.

10)

Photo 2022 03 06 23 41 36

I'm a 20 year old girl who sucked my date's dick twice in the first 10 days we met. He broke up wtih me on valentine. He was 18. Imagine how much I was into him that I agree to date someone younger"
11)
Photo 2022 03 06 23 39 34
DOG PILL

I confess my aunt had a dog which was super cute. I asked my mom to buy me one.I bought one. I've thought him a lot of things. for example when no one's home, I have sex with him. UWU
12)
Photo 2022 03 06 23 40 26

Hi I'm a 16 year old girl. I was invited to a prty and I decided to drink alcohol one after another until I got so druk i don't remember much. All I remember is that I went to a room and 4 guys were there. I rememeber I was naked. I hope they haven't broken my hymen. Do think they have broken the hymen? :sadface:

:feelshaha:The teenage whore is only worried about the hymen. LMFAO imagine these fucking degenerate pieces of shit are ok with getting fucked while drunk but are just worried about their hymen so they don't lose their chance of getting married. They don't know iranian men have become cucks and are completely fine with marrying a used up whore.

Here are some other pictures. I call it a night

6122faaa 35ec 4add 82be bee494401dd7

7dda028b 3e6c 4f29 81d8 14e50c753d4c

There are so many. These are for the previous month. I haven't looked for more material. God knows how many whores we have in this country. If onlyfans was legal here I can assure you Iranians would be competing with Americans.

@Fat Link I'd appreciate it if you could pin this thread. Many westerners are coping that middle east is different . I've seen greycels have their posts pinned or some other lowiq posts getting pinned.
I have had some decent posts but none of them has been pinned. This post is extremely important for arrangedmarriage copers

Attachments

• photo_2022-03-06_23-38-58.jpg
    photo_2022-03-06_23-38-58.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Iranian twitter is worse than depths of hell. I avoid it like a plauge. Degenerate liberal priviledged motherfuckers that deserve to die in an acid bath and dumb fuck "opposition" retards that suck jews ass and swallow.
Based

Not surprised, when Iranian women move to the US when they aren't already in a marriage, they either go with light featured Chad or a Tyrone.

Radical countries always produce these kinds of whores because their women are thirsty for whoring just give them a few amount of freedom and you will see disasters happening.

Yeah. I actually wanted to post about Iranians twitter a month ago but I was too lazy to upload and translate. I have some insane tweets as well. Let me share here.

1)

View attachment 599322 the dude in the picture is a famous kids presenter.

2)

View attachment 599324

Here is close up picture of her profile picture: reminder that this is no larp. Iranian are actually turning to onlyfanslooking whores

View attachment 599325
View attachment 599338

3)

View attachment 599326

4)

View attachment 599327

Holes in Iran have higher body counts than any other asian/middleeastern country ,I swear. :feelskek:

5)

View attachment 599329 Brutal Height, Voice, Hair, Dick pill

Dude says

Foid replies:

6)
View attachment 599333

7)
View attachment 599335 Rape pill

8)

View attachment 599336

9)
View attachment 599340

Here are some messages that specific Telegram Channels receive. They are sent anonymously.

10)

View attachment 599342

11)
View attachment 599345 DOG PILL

12)
View attachment 599350

:feelshaha:The teenage whore is only worried about the hymen. LMFAO imagine these fucking degenerate pieces of shit are ok with getting fucked while drunk but are just worried about their hymen so they don't lose their chance of getting married. They don't know iranian men have become cucks and are completely fine with marrying a used up whore.

View attachment 599352
View attachment 599353

There are so many. These are for the previous month. I haven't looked for more material. God knows how many whores we have in this country. If onlyfans was legal here I can assure you Iranians would be competing with Americans.

@Fat Link I'd appreciate it if you could pin this thread. Many westerners are coping that middle east is different . I've seen greycels have their posts pinned or some other lowiq posts getting pinned.
I have had some decent posts but none of them has been pinned. This post is extremely important for arrangedmarriage copers
I literally wasted my fucking time posting this and none of you niggers saw it.:feelsree::feelsUnreal:

Lol my white uncle brought back an Iranian women to France and married her

All you need to do is letting them freely speak their mind. They'll tell you all you need to know, all on their own.

Last edited:
Strong greycel post. We need more greycels like you.

NAGALT

its funny when foids gets beheaded in minecraft

All of them showing their boobs but if subhuman looks at them ( boobs ) in the real life, they will be disgusted like it's some sort of a crime.
If you make your body available to public, then be ready that not only Chads will be staring at you.

1)

View attachment 599322 the dude in the picture is a famous kids presenter.

2)

View attachment 599324

View attachment 599325
View attachment 599338

3)

View attachment 599326

4)

View attachment 599327

5)

View attachment 599329 Brutal Height, Voice, Hair, Dick pill

Dude says

Foid replies:

6)
View attachment 599333

7)
View attachment 599335 Rape pill

8)

View attachment 599336

9)
View attachment 599340

10)

View attachment 599342

11)
View attachment 599345 DOG PILL

12)
View attachment 599350

View attachment 599352
View attachment 599353

Iranian foids are the hottest sluts in Middle East, I put them next to nordic females in level of attractiveness, it’s still crazy how they dress like that in Islamic country, Iran is cucked

Right now, right here, I would like to gladly announce that I hate every single person with black hair. Here’s to a black hair genocide.
based i concur

All of these posts display female nature as a whole, their sickness, but i would do amything for them to atleast let me lick their feet. There is nothing i wouldnt give.