Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are women fully aware of the black pill?

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Sounds like a bait question, but hear me out:

My question is even though women operate on the blackpill, are they fully aware that they are operating on the black pill, or are they aware but they delude themselves to some degree where they won't ever admit it in some kind of delusional honesty?

Do you think the constant lies and gaslighting of "Oh just develop a personality" or "Oh just work out" or "Oh, you'll find a woman one day" comes from a place of "benevolent" lying, or out of some degree of delusion and women not being fully honest with themselves?

Last edited:
No. I told a foid social skills don't exist, it's all looks and she made a half-assed argument that it wasn't that way. I pretended to agree with her because I didn't want any drama :soy:.

Do you think the constant lies and gaslighting of "Oh just develop a personality" or "Oh just work out" or "Oh, you'll find a woman one day" comes from a place of "benevolent" lying, or out of some degree of delusion and women not being fully honest with themselves?
Most of them actually unironically believe this. When they say "just work out" and "just get a personality" they mean for average men. They don't have incels in mind because they don't care or think about sub4s.

It's about denying a group the validity of their grievance. If the incel grievance, or the problem of sexual and dating inequality, is widely (i.e. politically) accepted as a valid problem causing harm and suffering to certain groups - it follows that a solution has to be created which will impose cost(s) on another group, or maybe more than just one special interest group.

It is in the interest of groups that might have to bear the costs to kill the discussion in the womb (figuratively and literally) - by flat out denying a grievance exists. Create a social, a media, a PR, or academic campaign that denies the problem - and write off the aggrieved as crazy, unhinged, entitled, stupid, frame any serious participant in the discussion as evil ('racist', 'sexist', 'nazi', 'homophobe') or low status ('uncool', 'lame', 'behind the times') so any serious political actor with some clout will never go anywhere near the topic.

Even if a mainstream discussion is started around the problem of rampant sexual inequality, you are gonna encounter bizarre mental gymnastics, political scheming and cognitive dissonance that will surprise you.

See the affordable housing discussion: especially the discussion around 'gentrification' - people in urban areas getting angry all the neighborhood shops disappear and are replaced by luxury shops and upscale coffee bars. Cost of living rising. That rents are skyrocketing - while glossing over the fact that the young white professionals started the gentrification process to begin with by displacing the original working class inhabitants who never had the political clout, education or eloquence to even raise this topic in media and politics.

Last edited:
Yes they are clearly lying to you are you stupid? You think women dont realise that they are attracted to attractive men? You stupid or something?

Yes they are clearly lying to you are you stupid? You think women dont realise that they are attracted to attractive men? You stupid or something?

BUT...are they AWARE that they are lying? When they repeat the same old cliches ad infinitum, do they really believe in those cliches because society tells them to, even if deep down they don't actually believe it, or do they say it just because "lol this loser ain't ever getting some, but I don't wanna be harsh to him"

Do women believe that "Okay, maybe if there was a guy with a great personality, I could maybe get with him" even though deep down they obviously don't, or do they flat out laugh internally at the idea of a personality being relevant?

BUT...are they AWARE that they are lying? When they repeat the same old cliches ad infinitum, do they really believe in those cliches because society tells them to, or do they say it just because "lol this loser ain't ever getting some, but I don't wanna be harsh to him"
Yes they know theyre lying. Thats how beta orbitters are made

We don't exist to women, when women talk about self-improvement they mean those overweight 5-6/10 s you see on reddit.

Their actions are blackpills

They're 100% not aware, their brains are not complex enough.

My question is even though women operate on the blackpill, are they fully aware that they are operating on the black pill, or are they aware but they delude themselves to some degree where they won't ever admit it in some kind of delusional honesty?

Women are barely aware they have 10 fingers, do you want them to grasp complex thought?
It's like asking a dog to do math. It can try but will end up fucking bitches anyway.
they kinda know

They know they want chad cock and not incel cock. That's good enough for them, not the basis, meaning and consequences

Women are aware. They just don’t say they’d rather fuck Chad instead of you, and will go through mental gymnastics explaining why not. They will go in circles talking about how nawalt for so long that you won’t even care to put in the effort anymore.

I know foids find me ugly, and I know that when I look into a foids face and she cringes and can barely handle looking at me for more than two seconds, that’s when I know that I’m going to get rejected. Not after a bad conversation that got messed up or choosing the wrong topic to talk about. As soon as I talk to her, her expressions and distaste shows right off the bat that I’m going to get rejected

It's about denying a group the validity of their grievance. If the incel grievance, or the problem of sexual and dating inequality, is widely (i.e. politically) accepted as a valid problem causing harm and suffering to certain groups - it follows that a solution has to be created which will impose cost(s) on another group, or maybe more than just one special interest group.

It is in the interest of groups that might have to bear the costs to kill the discussion in the womb (figuratively and literally) - by flat out denying a grievance exists. Create a social, a media, a PR, or academic campaign that denies the problem - and write off the aggrieved as crazy, unhinged, entitled, stupid, frame any serious participant in the discussion as evil ('racist', 'sexist', 'nazi', 'homophobe') or low status ('uncool', 'lame', 'behind the times') so any serious political actor with some clout will never go anywhere near the topic.

Even if a mainstream discussion is started around the problem of rampant sexual inequality, you are gonna encounter bizarre mental gymnastics, political scheming and cognitive dissonance that will surprise you.

See the affordable housing discussion: especially the discussion around 'gentrification' - people in urban areas getting angry all the neighborhood shops disappear and are replaced by luxury shops and upscale coffee bars. Cost of living rising. That rents are skyrocketing - while glossing over the fact that the young white professionals started the gentrification process to begin with by displacing the original working class inhabitants who never had the political clout, education or eloquence to even raise this topic in media and politics.

Astronomical IQ commentary.

>women
>aware

Pick one.

Astronomical IQ commentary.

Blackest of blackpills is that if the incel topic becomes truly 'political', just like the worker emancipation struggle, or that of (sexual) minorities like blacks and gays, is that once the incel cause is addressed, trucels themselves will not really see any benefit from it. They will be tokenized, and serve as an aesthetic, an intellectual concept through which career politicians, social care workers, community organizers and NGO shills will build their professional career.

We might, just maybe, live to see this happen.

Women are aware. They just don’t say they’d rather fuck Chad instead of you, and will go through mental gymnastics explaining why not. They will go in circles talking about how nawalt for so long that you won’t even care to put in the effort anymore.

I know foids find me ugly, and I know that when I look into a foids face and she cringes and can barely handle looking at me for more than two seconds, that’s when I know that I’m going to get rejected. Not after a bad conversation that got messed up or choosing the wrong topic to talk about. As soon as I talk to her, her expressions and distaste shows right off the bat that I’m going to get rejected

I just hate the gas lighting & then the shilling by her male orbiting "friends".

NO. maybe only the non-femenazi low tier foids. but generally not.

No. I told a foid social skills don't exist, it's all looks and she made a half-assed argument that it wasn't that way. I pretended to agree with her because I didn't want any drama :soy:.
Wdym social skills don’t exist? Okay I see that a 100% socially inept chad could still make it but not far.

Wdym social skills don’t exist? Okay I see that a 100% socially inept chad could still make it but not far.
Social skills is sort of like the dickpill; it's hidden and you can't profit from or be hurt by until way later when the person is willing to have sex with you.

I just hate the gas lighting & then the shilling by her male orbiting "friends".
Yeah I know what you mean, hate orbiters man, like what is making fun of me going to get you closer to this bitch?

They say that bullshit so they can continue playing life on recruit mode. They'll lose their beta orbiters and simps if they tell them the truth; Chad only. If you have to try, it's already over, but they can't tell them that.

Foids have no awareness, they just get chad's cum.

Every foid does know the blackpill or at least their actions suggest they do, they'll never acknowledge it out of fear of being perceived as shallow.

Good post

No. They are not self aware enough. They parrot the repeated words of their owner without checking if its true about whats within themselves.

They are consciously aware

They are just good liars

Also observe actions of foids

Lol they're all lying toilets and don't want to be portrayed as shallow, but they know it's the truth.

Foids range from completely aware to not aware.

I told a foid once that it's much easier for women to get dates than it is for men and she looked at me like I just unironically told her Hitler did nothing wrong and that whole conversation kind of stopped after that

I told a foid once that it's much easier for women to get dates than it is for men and she looked at me like I just unironically told her Hitler did nothing wrong and that whole conversation kind of stopped after that
She's shocked at the truth that you were telling her. Tbh

high IQ

my best guess is they operate solely on animal instincts sorta like a hungry wolf driven to kill so he can eat

Strong, high IQ greycel post.

True foids realize they like good looking men. Foids have low self awareness but they do realize that they don't wanna fuck me.

No.

A dog or a pig doesn't know it has strong sense of smell. It's called instinct.

Holes don't act deliberately, that's how they are biologically hardwired.

I think they're subconsciously aware of the blackpill, but don't really have the words to describe them.

Kind of like most of us before we were blackpilled.

The difference is that the blackpill doesn't really affect them and even works in their favour, so they have no need to confront the blackpill head on and put it into words. They don't need an explanation for something that doesn't affect them.

post has high IQ greycels, congrats :feelsokman:

probs a mix of delusion and lying

like both of those are so embedded in their ways of being tbh ngl

My Mom thinks Chris Hemsworth is attractive. So on her laptop I pulled up a picture of Chris Hemsworth and asked her, "What makes him so attractive?". "He's tall, muscular, tanned, has blonde hair, and blue eyes and is well dressed."

if you are a knowledgeable in looks theory you see alot more than just that. People know what attractiveness is when they see it but they can't fully explain it.

I don't think women put much deep thought into what they find attractive. I don't think they really have to because most women have the option of getting with someone they are attracted to.

BUT...are they AWARE that they are lying? When they repeat the same old cliches ad infinitum, do they really believe in those cliches because society tells them to, even if deep down they don't actually believe it, or do they say it just because "lol this loser ain't ever getting some, but I don't wanna be harsh to him"

Do women believe that "Okay, maybe if there was a guy with a great personality, I could maybe get with him" even though deep down they obviously don't, or do they flat out laugh internally at the idea of a personality being relevant?

Femoinds are not inmorals, are amorals or non-moral. Your thoughts vary depending on context. They say bluepill shit (even they believe about it) if social context in that moment requires it or it suits them. Same with blackpill thoughts: they think and believe about it when context fits with it.

In other words, they do not involve about moral dilemmas, your brains do not work on that way. Moral and have principles are a male concept.

Last edited:
They are fully aware of it, but they deny it so that men don't get angry and take away their rights.

LETS GO BOYS

MADE IT TO INCELTEAR!!!

I just want to say thank you to my dad, my mom - oh wait, my mom is a woman, so just thanks to my dad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 2.32.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 2.32.05 PM.png
    609 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: