Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What reason do you think causes Reddit to be so soy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
There are other sites that are bad like Twitter and to a lesser extent Tumblr but Reddit is on another level. Why is that?

They are not on mainstream social media and reddit doesn't use faces as much

Echo chamber and liberals tend to thrive in echo chambers. If you ever challenge a liberal to their beliefs, they fall apart. So they must be in an environment where they are never challenged on their beliefs.

social media is soy.
filled with cucks.

chads seldomly use the internet, let alone know what reddit is. It's full of average to below-average males who cope with being alone/virgins and when they see a female they upvote them and defend them from other men in hopes to get laid somehow, that is my guess

Jew cuck mods.
chads seldomly use the internet, let alone know what reddit is. It's full of average to below-average males who cope with being alone/virgins and when they see a female they upvote them and defend them from other men in hopes to get laid somehow, that is my guess
This
Chads have never gone on reddit.
Its only Insta and snapchat.

Echo chamber and liberals tend to thrive in echo chambers. If you ever challenge a liberal to their beliefs, they fall apart. So they must be in an environment where they are never challenged on their beliefs.

This.
its's also the reason why .co will never reach more than 300+ members, it will only have lurkers.
Lurking gives you anonymity. Creating an account takes away that anonymity. That anonymity also gives you power since you don't have to worry about people challenging your beliefs and we all know how leftists love power.

Don’t call SJWs liberals. They are pink hair trannies and faggots.
They make classic liberals like myself look bad

Last edited:
Its because reddit used to be filled with edglord atheists, a d those atheists naturally evolved into soyboys after religion was destroyed

I think Twitter is just as bad. But the "soyness" you speak of, whether it be on Reddit or Twitter, I think that only really took off around 2015/2016. Around the time Trump started to look like he was gonna run. And people were like "What's with all of these conservatives nowadays?" And conservatives were like "What's with all of these soys nowadays?" In fact, it was around this time that the term "nu-male" was coined. So whatever brought about the "nu-male" around 2015, that's what did it.

Don’t call SJWs liberals. They are pink hair trannies and faggots.
They make classic liberals like myself look bad

"Classical liberals" are what led us to this outcome. If it wasn't for those faggot liberals, we would never have women's rights and homosexuality degeneracy. You are also part of the problem. All liberals must be eradicated. Degenerate cucks.

"Classical liberals" are what led us to this outcome. If it wasn't for those faggot liberals, we would never have women's rights and homosexuality degeneracy. You are also part of the problem. All liberals must be eradicated. Degenerate cucks.
That’s not right. Classic liberalism was created in early 1800s when there wasn’t any rights for anyone but men. The reason why women gained rights is because some greedy rich cucks in government decided that they want more taxpayers and after that degeneracy was spread wide. Black and gays followed next.

I think it is because Reddit is mostly composed of white people. I think since white nations are relatively free of crime and have some what good social care systems people become spoiled by that. So Reddit users have to go and find something to be outraged at because their lives are mundane. You would be surprised how little people care about faggot/women/trans rights when they live day to day.

Daa (((joos)))

Its because reddit used to be filled with edglord atheists, a d those atheists naturally evolved into soyboys after religion was destroyed

Reddit is full of these types. Basically it's the guys who thought atheism was their identity in middle school, and thought they were very intelligent but actually lacked the ability to socialize. They were always on the bottom of the social hierarchy in real life, and also on social media where they do have to show their face and their true identity, like Facebook or Instagram.

They're attracted to Reddit, because it offers a way for them to socialize while being anonymous, and they get upvotes for saying the right things, making them feel smart and appreciated. Reddit has no real hierarchy and everyone has the ability to get mod powers or lots of karma, so long as you conform. This is completely unlike real life, where there are established social hierarchies, and are quite rigid.

I mean think about it critically. Why is Reddit predominantly social justice warriors, trans people, bullies, soys, atheists and people will alternative political views? It's because these people have been shunned from a normal social life, and Reddit offers some semblance of community for them.

Last edited:
Reddit is full of these types. Basically it's the guys who thought atheism was their identity in middle school, and thought they were very intelligent but actually lacked the ability to socialize. They were always on the bottom of the social hierarchy in real life, and also on social media where they do have to show their face and their true identity.

They're attracted to Reddit, because it offers a way for them to socialize while being anonymous, and they get upvotes for saying the right things, making them feel smart and appreciated. Reddit has no real hierarchy and everyone has the ability to get mod powers or lots of karma, so long as you conform. This is completely unlike real life, where there are established social hierarchies, and are quite rigid.

I mean think about it critically. Why is Reddit predominantly social justice warriors, trans people, bullies, soys, atheists and people will alternative political views? It's because these people have been shunned from a normal social life, and Reddit offers some semblance of community for them.

I think you're right. I also notice that there's a lot of foids on reddit and I think it's because women like circlejerking and getting validation from saying the right things.

I think you're right. I also notice that there's a lot of foids on reddit and I think it's because women like circlejerking and getting validation from saying the right things.

Again, Reddit is full of foids who are near the bottom of their social hierarchies in real life; fat women, outspoken feminists, lesbians, hookers, le quirky gril xd. You don't see a normal, socially adjusted woman on Reddit.

Atheists where always pro degeneracy and feminism, that's why they where against religion. After religion stopped becoming powerful in the west those atheists naturally took their love of degeneracy to the next level

Atheists where always pro degeneracy and feminism, that's why they where against religion. After religion stopped becoming powerful in the west those atheists naturally took their love of degeneracy to the next level
which lead to the skeptic community, gamergate etc.

I think it's due to the Karma system. Normies don't need to rely on social media that much for attention and validation since they get it IRL. So only incels and losers join Reddit desperately trying to look normal online and get attention. Your Karma is based on how well you fit in, and the "it" culture is being weak. So in order for you to have a good self-esteem you just always fit in and always act weak. Which creates an echochamber of weakness. I've noticed that Redditors are the most dull and copy+paste people around. In addition females know the audience of desperate simps there, so basically saying that you're a female will get you an unlimited dopamine rush of attention and acceptable.

Im atheist and there’s much truth to that. They stir that feminist cocktail and throw it in my face. To top that off - they’re against religion, but luv jews. I just didnt get it, until you explained the degeneracy part which makes sense.

cuck mods ban every non cucked post

Because of coward men raised in soy that feel the urge to protect m'lady

Reddit's upvote/downvote system attracts cowards (AKA soyboys). Imagine being such a fragile bitchboy that you can't even stand to look at dissenting opinions. Well, Reddit's downvote system where unpopular opinions are literally hidden from your eyes is perfect for pussies like them.

Reddit is full of these types. Basically it's the guys who thought atheism was their identity in middle school, and thought they were very intelligent but actually lacked the ability to socialize. They were always on the bottom of the social hierarchy in real life, and also on social media where they do have to show their face and their true identity, like Facebook or Instagram.

High IQ.

Very strong greycel post.

You perfectly explained reddit.

their fucking icon is soy af and the main reason imo
Does reddit have any love for this little guy? : circlejerk

men raised by women. Fed on soy filled food. Taught by large by society that women are always the good guys, and that all men are bad.