Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids biggest concerns kek

What about breast feeding? Who the fuck wants to feed their kid some soy pastic formula

What about breast feeding? Who the fuck wants to feed their kid some soy pastic formula
This.

Now they're saying that "forcing" foids to breastfeed their own milk is against their bodily autonomy, jfl. They always find a reason to complain.

I think the kikes did me dirty when my mom couldn't breastfed me because she was put on heavy medication after I was born.

I still see this as a major reason for why I ended up being a non-NT manlet despite the fact my parents had me young.

how did this stupid species even get this far

mfw 95% of modern humans would die without: fertility treatments and IVF, caesarian section births, artificial breast milk, 32 child vaccinations before adulthood, etc

mfw 95% of modern humans would die without: fertility treatments and IVF, caesarian section births, artificial breast milk, 32 child vaccinations before adulthood, etc

Maybe in certain countries. But I guarantee you in the developed world most of those vaccinations are now just cash cows.

Maybe in certain countries. But I guarantee you in the developed world most of those vaccinations are now just cash cows.
well yeah, obviously no one needs 32 immunizations

C sections are the reason I made it into this cursed shithole of a reality, if only they didn’t exist :cryfeels:

C sections are the reason I made it into this cursed shithole of a reality, if only they didn’t exist :cryfeels:
i doubt your mom needed one, but who knows

i doubt your mom needed one, but who knows
It’s kind of a long story, but her cervix got tilted somehow, so I couldn’t go out the normal way, would’ve ( and should’ve :kys:) died but they C sectioned