Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From now on I will be frank about my sexuality IRL

facepulling_incel

facepulling_incel

The OG Greycel
★★★★★
I too fucking tired of chad friends and acquaintances who ask all the time:
  • How are you doing with girls?
  • Are you texting any girl currently?
  • Is there any girl you like in your social circles?

I'm tired of making excuses to justify my involuntary celibacy with chads, so from now on I will admit the obvious truth that girls are not interested in me so there is no reason to approach and hit on them.

Furthermore I am also extremely tired of IRL incel friends who brag all the time about texting non-existing girls and say they are going to date them soon.
This category of incels suffer a continuous pressure from chads who ask about their situation with women, thus theese incels LARP as slayers to avoid being bullied by chads.

I have always been get criticized in the incelopshere because I usually try to spread the blackpill among normies, but there are only advantages in doing that. Less simps is the first reason.

You'll just get mocked for it.

if i said that my parents will get angry at me

based and low inhib pilled

based and low inhib pilled

Life starts when you lose inhibitions, regardless your looks

lose inhibitions now or regret about this when you are old
go to parties, get drunk, insult girls who mock you, break the rules and disrespect white knights and gynocratic authotities

not enough? roidcel, become an ogre, wear lifts: You will not have their love, but you can have their fear.

and finally spread the blackpill to drive simps into depression and expose female hypocrisy

Last edited:
I always tell my friends I don’t have any girls interested

Life starts when you lose inhibitions, regardless your looks, lose inhibitions now or regret about this when you are old

roidcel, become an ogre, wear lifts: You will not have their love, but you can have their fear.
Two pieces of great advice. I only started to live life when I no longer had any concerns about living anymore.

at least you have friends

I'm too high inhib for that

I'm too high inhib for that
losers always find an excuse.
blackpill is a weapon against simping and cuckiness

Just like christians who use the Rosary as weapon against the devil

I feel like an exorcist who kicks the devil (simping) from a possessed man (cuck simp orbiter)

Last edited:
Answering them truthfully is a waste of time. They never like/accept what you tell them.

Talking to any girls lately? No. Why not? They're not interested. That can't be true. Have you tried using a dating site?

:woke:

i hate getting asked this shit too

Embrace your gayness, I am happy for you OP :feelsEhh:

See you in a week

"See I'm short and started balding, I have few friends from childhood and still unemployed and live with mom. You can clearly tell I'm incel and no girl will date me."

I already make it well known to my brothers, cousins, and both mom and dad how I feel about my genetics and reproductive prospects

losers always find an excuse.
blackpill is a weapon against simping and cuckiness

Just like christians who use the Rosary as weapon against the devil

View attachment 264795

I feel like an exorcist who kicks the devil (simping) from a possessed man (cuck simp orbiter)
How does admitting to being an incel stop simps and cucks?

I too fucking tired of chad friends and acquaintances who ask all the time:
  • How are you doing with girls?
  • Are you texting any girl currently?
  • Is there any girl you like in your social circles?

I'm tired of making excuses to justify my involuntary celibacy with chads, so from now on I will admit the obvious truth that girls are not interested in me so there is no reason to approach and hit on them.

Furthermore I am also extremely tired of IRL incel friends who brag all the time about texting non-existing girls and say they are going to date them soon.
This category of incels suffer a continuous pressure from chads who ask about their situation with women, thus theese incels LARP as slayers to avoid being bullied by chads.

I have always been get criticized in the incelopshere because I usually try to spread the blackpill among normies, but there are only advantages in doing that. Less simps is the first reason.

Based an low inhib,

I think I will do the same brocel. Fuck them if they hate me for it

If people are asking these questions seriously to you and they are your peers you probably still have hope. All my friends know its over for me and when I bring it up they like to lie to me and say "you will find someone" or "theres someone for everyone" which is absolutely bullshit.

Prepare for the avalanche of platitudes that will come rushing towards you

I tell everyone that I'm ugly and stupid; I just don't care anymore. I don't have any friends, and most people don't want to have anything to do with me. So at least I don't have to inform people how ugly I am.
I tell everyone that I'm ugly and stupid; I just don't care anymore. I don't have any friends, and most people don't want to have anything to do with me. So at least I don't have to inform people how ugly I am.

My real name is, "Frank" too!
jk! Pls no ban!