Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you wear glasses ?

Do you wear glasses ?

• Total voters
IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
I don't

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @wereq @BataviaCel @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Robespierre @PolskiKartofel @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @Chudpreet @2002AryanMaxxed1488

Thread 'Based Red Khmer' https://incels.is/threads/based-red-khmer.512992/

No i wear condom for protection

I probably need them, but I won't wear them.

I have to wear glasses while driving, but I wear glasses very often (astigmatism)

@Govid_Dorious forgot to tag you brocel lol , sorry

I need glasses but I usually don't wear them. Except the situation where I need them ( like to find something small ).

I probably need them, but I won't wear them.
Literally me before wearing glasses
I just started wearing glasses 1 week ago doctor told me the power of lens could've been lower if I came early dude if you live them for a long time your eyes will fuck up

Literally me before wearing glasses
I just started wearing glasses 1 week ago doctor told me the power of lens could've been lower if I came early dude if you live them for a long time your eyes will fuck up

I don't have the iron.

Man that sucks
Today I was wearing glasses whole day in my new first job as taxi driver, I hope I don't deter passengers/customers

I’m prescribed but I don’t wear them. I see perfectly fine without them, might get prescription colored contacts though to fraud. Just a shade or two lighter than my T50s since my darkskin curry pheno prevents me from frauding anything more than that

Today I was wearing glasses whole day in my new first job as taxi driver, I hope I don't deter passengers/customers
I think glasses do worsen someone's appearence tbh , it makes someone look more nerdy or docile tbh

I’m prescribed but I don’t wear them. I see perfectly fine without them, might get prescription colored contacts though to fraud. Just a shade or two lighter than my T50s since my darkskin curry pheno prevents me from frauding anything more than that
Get light brown contact lenses or even hazel if they can look realistic enough

What's with the data collection?

Since ? Brutal tbh
I was 3 when i first started wearing glasses. I look like a cartoon nerd with them. Contacts kind of fix the problem but i'm still ugly as shit so it doesn't really matter

I was 3 when i first started wearing glasses. I look like a cartoon nerd with them. Contacts kind of fix the problem but i'm still ugly as shit so it doesn't really matter
3 ? Man you've been wearing glasses literally your whole life , brutal

@PolskiKartofel @Robespierre @Govid_Dorious @Chudpreet

Used to wear then more on my head then my face before I got lenses

Yes and i can’t wear contacts due to a scar on the eye from a eye surgery when i was a kid. The only good thing is that i have good healthcare so i can buy some nice glasses.

Yes and i can’t wear contacts due to a scar on the eye from a eye surgery when i was a kid. The only good thing is that i have good healthcare so i can buy some nice glasses.
Which style of glasses works best in your opinion ? Like frame and lens shape etc

@Chudpreet wants to get lenses aswell , any specific advice ?
Soft lenses are the best and make it monthly prescription many offer hidden discount codes if you google or search through their sites like 20% off, I have a suction cup device I put on the middle of my eye and just pull the shit out like a plumber going to town on a backed up toilet which is infinitely easier then doing it by hand.

You can get away with using the same lenses 48 hours if necessary with no issues 24 hours is a very cautious recommendation, I recommend anyone who can to get them I had -10 and astigmatism so I wore coke bottles and now I can actually see miniscule details and wear sunglasses etc

Mine have dug into the sides of my nose and peeled off skin. Has left small dark blemishes that may or may not fade.

Which style of glasses works best in your opinion ? Like frame and lens shape etc
Depends on your face and hairstyle. Rounded can be good if you’re skinny, i used to wear those before i started going to the gym and getting some weight. Now i have Ray-Ban’s that looks like the OG aviator but are squarer.

Depends on your face and hairstyle. Rounded can be good if you’re skinny, i used to wear those before i started going to the gym and getting some weight. Now i have Ray-Ban’s that looks like the OG aviator but are squarer.
What do you think about skinny frames with round lenses ?

What do you think about skinny frames with round lenses ?
Depends a lot on the shape of your head, if you have a more square face it can look good + you see a lot of normies with those types of glasses everywhere so it’s a pretty safe choice

Yeah, I'm a badvisioncel. I think @Adolf Hitler also wears glasses

How expensive was it and how did it go ?

@PersonalityChad @PolskiKartofel @Chudpreet
I had it last year and it was about $2k as far as i remember. Tbh i feel it's worth to use that much money; of course it is quite expensive but it's way more convenient. I can say i'm satisfied, and i have no side effect too

When looking at screens, yes. I should be wearing them all the time but I leave them off in public so I do not look like a redditor.

@Chudpreet wants to get lenses aswell , any specific advice ?
Soft lenses are the best and make it monthly prescription many offer hidden discount codes if you google or search through their sites like 20% off, I have a suction cup device I put on the middle of my eye and just pull the shit out like a plumber going to town on a backed up toilet which is infinitely easier then doing it by hand.

You can get away with using the same lenses 48 hours if necessary with no issues 24 hours is a very cautious recommendation, I recommend anyone who can to get them I had -10 and astigmatism so I wore coke bottles and now I can actually see miniscule details and wear sunglasses etc
Appreciated

i have a pretty subpar eyesight, but i prefer to wear contact lenses

I think glasses do worsen someone's appearence tbh , it makes someone look more nerdy or docile tbh
It generally makes one look weak. Stereotypes about weak nerds with glasses are real.
Of course many old people or those 40+ wear glasses but it at least understandable but for young men it's a huge falio.
I also noticed that some people still don't like those who wear glasses and make negative remarks about them.