Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Infiltrator Detected.

Point is, they clearly seem like a troll or infiltrator of some kind here to derail the forum & shit it up.
Depends, what else has he done? From the screenshots you post it just looks like he was trying to be a self-deprecatingcel and when you asked him whether it was an admission of being a faggot he tried to joke along with it. If you banned all the jestercels here this forum would be dead real quick. :lul:

I remember that as well, can you link those threads?

the interview of the owner of here.
Link?
Thanks for sharing, these only add on to more proof.

I don't know if this guy is trolling or not.

is he the brown dude right? dark hair?
The only time I think his face was revealed was when some american news site waited in front of his house for hours and ran towards him the second he put a foot outside

The only time I think his face was revealed was when some american news site waited in front of his house for hours and ran towards him the second he put a foot outside
i dont think this person showed his face just his mouth. thats what fulltime pointed out was odd at certain time in video.

He doesn't write like a foid

All 2024cels should be permabanned and new registration closed indefinitely or at least for the better part of this year maybe see where things stand in 6-8 months

holdup he might be high IQ

considering that most femoids/sexhavers are living satisfying lives and dont care enough about us to want to infiltrate this forum theres a 99% chance hes fucking around with everyone

you really gotta expose me like this bro

>LARPs
>backtracks when called out
>backtracks backtracking when mods make it clear they don't care
>fans the flame whenever people bring it up
>constantly seeks out attention
definitely female behavior

>LARPs
yes, im a guy but i ask chatgpt "what would the average foid do in this situation" then do that

>LARPs
.is is officially shit if they wont ban him after all this clear proof

Just seems like a jester

@DarkStarDown cleaning up the trash as usual :yes: :feelsYall: :heart::chad:

Depends, what else has he done? From the screenshots you post it just looks like he was trying to be a self-deprecatingcel and when you asked him whether it was an admission of being a faggot he tried to joke along with it. If you banned all the jestercels here this forum would be dead real quick. :lul:
He doesn't write like a foid
considering that most femoids/sexhavers are living satisfying lives and dont care enough about us to want to infiltrate this forum theres a 99% chance hes fucking around with everyone
I looked through his posts and they seemed pretty normal until he called himself a femcel.
Regardless of if they are a foid or not, they clearly are just here to troll & fuck around.

We can't be that lenient, especially when it comes to new users whom also happen to be part of a wave of new users that are incredibly sus as a whole.

If we allow behavior like this, it's giving the green-light to other trolls, infiltrators, LARPs, etc. to flood this place even more.

>LARPs

Regardless of if they are a foid or not, they clearly are just here to troll & fuck around.

We can't be that lenient, especially when it comes to new users whom also happen to be part of a wave of new users that are incredibly sus as a whole.

If we allow behavior like this, it's giving the green-light to other trolls, infiltrators, LARPs, etc. to flood this place even more.
I agree with you on that

Another great find. "Gemcel" :lul:

idk man gandalf, he might just be a troll

yesterday my post got posted on /it in like 5 minutes after posting it, meaning infiltrators are lurking almost anytime of the day

infiltrators numbers are rising rapidly. not much we can do about it:fuk:

nice work, concise evidence in one thread :feelsYall:

Nigga made a PowerPoint presentation :feelshaha:
Ban me idc im roping soon anyway :feelsjuice:
I hope you get raped and murdered by a pack of 5'2" spics.

I don't even care if you're a hole, larp, or troll anymore. You all need to kill yourselves.

All 2024cels should be permabanned and new registration closed indefinitely or at least for the better part of this year maybe see where things stand in 6-8 months
:yes:

Another great find. "Gemcel" :lul:
Shit just continues to get more wild each day.
idk man gandalf, he might just be a troll

yesterday my post got posted on /it in like 5 minutes after posting it, meaning infiltrators are lurking almost anytime of the day

infiltrators numbers are rising rapidly. not much we can do about it:fuk:
That's the point. Regardless as to if they are an infiltrator, troll, or a foid, we can't allow shit like this to go unpunished.

Shit such as this is partially the reason as to why we have such an increase in infiltrators.

nice work, concise evidence in one thread :feelsYall:
:feelsYall:
I hope you get raped and murdered by a pack of 5'2" spics.

I don't even care if you're a hole, larp, or troll anymore. You all need to kill yourselves.
:feelskek:.

Very succinctly put: Regardless of wether they are a foid or troll or whatever, these new users have been just awful.

:feelskek: .

Very succinctly put: Regardless of wether they are a foid or troll or whatever, these new users have been just awful.
Thanks, brother. I'm just so sick of it all.

All of these trolls, larps, feds. Seriously? Just fucking stop already. We get it. You're obsessed with us. Get the fuck over it. We already have.

Bumping this thread since that fucker is long banned: I called them out from the get-go, yet it took some sweet-time just to get them banned.

Normally I hate drama. But this was a really strange one.

I actually could call myself a gemcel since selling gems (and mineral specimens) had kept me fed for decades. but I was more of a prospectorcel, because it was all about the sales. Find the pretty rocks. Sell the pretty rocks. Then Buy beer, food, and gas...

I should probably sell off my remaining few HQ gem and mineral specimens... While people can still a ford the shit. It is, after all, my (lame) retirement fund.

I imagine my (bland looking, but big) silver ore is worth something... It's not like I'm a "gemcel" that gives a shit about the shit. I might as well move them to someone that does give a shit about them. Buy myself a nice fancy meal in town.

It was nice to be reminded about that stuff. It's packed away in storage.

Nice detective work bro! It was like watching (reading about) a cat playing with a mouse lol.