Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Infiltrator Detected.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Screenshot 2024 02 07 at 125344 PM

Firstly, this comment alone appears sus: Why would anyone just type a one word response agreeing to statements such as this which defames the group they are part of?

However, their reply is what set-off the alarm bells:

Screenshot 2024 02 07 at 124649 PM

Straight from the horses mouth, gentlemen. I would also like to point out this comment was deleted by a mod, yet the user wasn't penalized in any way.

Now this user makes a claim that I photoshopped the image, yet if this was the case, then how does that explain the response myself & others made:
Screenshot 2024 02 09 at 71752 PM

The user then tried to make this claim:

Screenshot 2024 02 09 at 71836 PM

"jUsT a TyPo bRo" yeah, get real fucker.

Prompting this:
Screenshot 2024 02 09 at 72117 PM

Screenshot 2024 02 09 at 72139 PM

Here's the whole thread here if you want to check it out:

This user has behaved sus at other times also, constantly deflecting & offering batshit answers such as in this thread:

Screenshot 2024 02 09 at 72541 PM

Clearly mocking the situation.

Then offers incoherent bullshit response:

Screenshot 2024 02 09 at 72629 PM

Another example of them mocking the situation; offering a response I imagine a normie, infiltrator, LARP, etc. would

Screenshot 2024 02 09 at 70130 PM

Screenshot 2024 02 09 at 70144 PM

Hopefully, mods will now take action

@ItsovERfucks @Ron.Belgrade @xkcdCleftcel @Chudpreet @based_meme @Adolf Hitler @Corvus @TBIcel @Puppeter @Pancakecel @Uggo Mongo @PersonaDickcel @WorthlessSlavicShit @EngelCallDell19 @Grim_Reaper @wereq @Mortis @PLA1092

@Fat Link @proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel @Dregster @Master @The Enforcer @SlayerSlayer

its just my troll alt account dont worry

Lol the mods literally give zero shits about this forum anymore, sad.

Lol the mods literally give zero shits about this forum anymore, sad.
wasn't master caught talking to femcels on his discord account? he's using our suffering for us gain. fuck him

wasn't master caught talking to femcels on his discord account? he's using our suffering for us gain. fuck him
I guess it's time to leave this place :feelsbadman:

discord is cucked, reddit is cucked, and the outside world fucking hates you and wishes you were dead.

proudweeb doesnt seem like a sexhaver.. right?
i always thought proudweeb was a broccoli hair zoomer working this forum for pocket money by uncle master

proudweeb doesnt seem like a sexhaver.. right?
proudweebster is based sewerrat, too busy postmaxxing to bother replying back to his harem of girlfriends.

Only foid infiltrators would make threads about not showering or having smelly balls to make us look bad.

Yeah he was. He's abandoned this place.

@Jew Goy Lab Rat
the joke's not so funny now eh?

those guys want me dead :cryfeels: there's nowhere for me

Nigga made a PowerPoint presentation :feelshaha:
Ban me idc im roping soon anyway :feelsjuice:

Only foid infiltrators would make threads about not showering or having smelly balls to make us look bad.
I remember that as well, can you link those threads?

I guess it's time to leave this place :feelsbadman:
Stay with us brocel; let's not give an inch to these newfags who want to derail this place & turn it into r9k

We must stand our ground.

To be fair it looks like he's trolling more than anything. I highly doubt Jew Goy Lab Rat is a LARPing femcel JFL, especially one that'll just openly admit it for some reason. :feelskek:

To be fair it looks like he's trolling more than anything. I highly doubt Jew Goy Lab Rat is a LARPing femcel JFL, especially one that'll just openly admit it for some reason. :feelskek:
we dont need clowns like him :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

All 2024cels should be permabanned and new registration closed indefinitely or at least for the better part of this year maybe see where things stand in 6-8 months

Point is, they clearly seem like a troll or infiltrator of some kind here to derail the forum & shit it up.

@LeFrenchCel look at my post above do you remember that

@Jew Goy Lab Rat
Teen Titans Go KILL YOURSELF! - Imgflip

All 2024cels should be permabanned and new registration closed indefinitely or at least for the better part of this year maybe see where things stand in 6-8 months
RIP to all my effort posts :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Good idea, I second this.