Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel becomes a Norwegian model. Wtf how does this 3/10 curry become a model. He should be posting here

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
I've seen South Indians and Sri Lankans who are legitimately blacker than black:

southindian.jpg

dark+indian.jpg

2646287961_5a5bdd484d.jpg

Dravidian_4.jpg

They should run thug game, kek. :feelsgah:

If hes a 3/10, im a -27/10
So much delusional cope in just one thread. This is why most people outside our community cant take us serious.
Litteraly pathetic.

Attachments

• images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 70
Calling a guy who's KHHV a fakecel. :lul:

You're a fucking brainlet.

Like I said moron - Tinder is the ultimate proof of Chad/Normie/Incel status in life. I get ZERO likes. ZERO.

So! Have you try interacting with people in IRL? have you flirted with woman? have you been called ugly or disgusting multiple times at your life, have you been seen people making disgusting faces at you when you are outside? Have you been treated like shit by females that you don't even interact with it for the crime of existing near them? That's the experiences of real sub 4 men, tinder experiences don't determine if you are normie or Incel, because tinder is just real life amplified x 1000, in additional, Indians are a bunch of racist fucks that worship white skin, so if the typical cumrag can choose between you or a light skinner version she will choose the later for a hookup, that however, don't make someone a 2/10

Judging from the speed you seem to respond, its obvious that you are autistic or similar, I'm tired of you good looking aspies blaming your face when is your brain that is deformed, you make incels that suffer because of their hideousness looks ridiculous.

So! Have you try interacting with people in IRL? have you flirted with woman? have you been called ugly or disgusting multiple times at your life, have you been seen people making disgusting faces at you when you are outside? Have you been treated like shit by females that you don't even interact with it for the crime of existing near them? That's the experiences of real sub 4 men, tinder experiences don't determine if you are normie or Incel, because tinder is just real life amplified x 1000, in additional, Indians are a bunch of racist fucks that worship white skin, so if the typical cumrag can choose between you or a light skinner version she will choose the later for a hookup, that however, don't make someone a 2/10

Judging from the speed you seem to respond, its obvious that you are autistic or similar, I'm tired of you good looking aspies blaming your face when is your brain that is deformed, you make incels that suffer because of their hideousness looks ridiculous.

Yes, I have. I have been called ugly. My own cousins refused to introduce me to their hot friends because of my ugliness. In high school foids would refuse to even sit beside me, always saying "EWWWW!!" out loud. In fact I didn't even know about incel communities like this one until last year. All I have is rejection. Rejection after rejection after rejection.

I've approached all races of women. Funny thing is white foids gave the most polite rejections. While curryfoids and noodles were the the most brutal.

A fellow incel calling me good looking is like my mom calling me handsome - doesn't count. All that matters is sexual interest from foids - of which I receive none.:feelsrope:

Yes, I have. I have been called ugly. My own cousins refused to introduce me to their hot friends because of my ugliness. In high school foids would refuse to even sit beside me, always saying "EWWWW!!" out loud. In fact I didn't even know about incel communities like this one until last year. All I have is rejection. Rejection after rejection after rejection.

I've approached all races of women. Funny thing is white foids gave the most polite rejections. While curryfoids and noodles were the the most brutal.

A fellow incel calling me good looking is like my mom calling me handsome - doesn't count. All that matters is sexual interest from foids - of which I receive none.:feelsrope:
Pm me your face then, and I will be honest, but overall, it seems that is the old curry racism against dark skin plus a combination of your autism the problem, almost everybody is called ugly in highschool, and autism is almost as much of a death sentence as a really ugly face.

he must give one hell of a blow job.

OP is a Chadpreet fakecel. Curry fakecels being exposed ITT.

LOOOL funny thread tbh tbh. most females models are actually weird looking, some look worse than the average 20yo slut. the same could be said for curry male models too. and ofcourse he looks like a 6'3 tall fag. you will never find a manlet model.

JFL at this thread. Just another thinly veiled white worship and racial self hate thread (if you hae your own race you are a bigger cuck than the average IT soy). If you think this guy is incel-tier, you should really head back to your proper home of lookism.net.

Many users are not wrong when they say ethnics have a societal advantage in the west. Race-based lookism is retarded though.

Square root (-1) IQ

Only fakecels are whitecels.

This is what I keep on saying but these retarded mayocels keep on overrating him.
Cope, have you seen OP.

Have you seen my other posts in this thread? He's a 2/10. Only delusional and gay mayos like you are rating him high.
I'm talking about the guy who posted it you stinky curry. @Reddit_is_for_cucks is a curry slayer.

Counting the days until all the "incels" calling this guy ugly got exposed as Larpers with double digit slays and got purged.

I'm talking about the guy who posted it you stinky curry. @Reddit_is_for_cucks is a curry slayer.
I bet both of these curries are delusional as fuck. Whitecels here are the most incel people on Earth. I have seen pics of plenty of whitecels but no currycel or ricecels yet. I fucking want to go ER on these white worshipping faggots.

@rabitter
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
Fight me shitskins.
Counting the days until all the "incels" calling this guy ugly got exposed as Larpers with double digit slays and got purged.
Join my ethnic fakecel detection force.

I bet both of these curries are delusional as fuck. Whitecels here are the most incel people on Earth. I have seen pics of plenty of whitecels but no currycel or ricecels yet. I fucking want to go ER on these white worshipping faggots.

@rabitter
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
Fight me shitskins.

That's because we know that if we posted our photos racist mayo cunts like you, @Ub2w, @Solitarian_Walker would find us and harass us. Fuck off.

That's because we know that if we posted our photos racist mayo cunts like you, @Ub2w, @Solitarian_Walker would find us and harass us. Fuck off.
We are the real deal here buddy boyo.
I have rated 4 mayos so far and all have been SUBHUMAN af, myself included. Your curry model facemogs most whitecels into oblivion.

He has a unique look which is sometimes advantageous in the modelling industry. It doesn't mean that he has a high SMV in general. Being a male model doesn't necessarily give you a high SMV on tinder.

Cope.

You can become a model right now. All you have to do is go to Norway.

Norweigians look like hapas. Norweigian hapa pussies, here I come !!!

OP posted pics of himself with girls and other Chadlites ages ago. He's a curry fakecel.

He looks alright tbh, he's deffo not a 3/10 like some retards on this forum are saying.

Also it's in Norway, he can just run exotic game there, plenty of Norwegian sluts will happily date indian dudes.

@rabitter
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
Fight me shitskins.

Why are you angry at me bro. All I said is that curry is ugly and should no be a model. He wouldn’t even be a model in India lmao and you know it.

Anyone rating him above a 4 is borderline retarded. It doesn’t matter what you think of him. In the end girls don’t find him attractive and that’s a fact.

He looks like a typical send bobs and Vagene guy

3/10? lol he has a cute prettyboy-type look. mogs all of us to oblivion

Tbh you guys are wasting your time. Nobody will convince anybody that they are wrong unless data is provided, like a tinder experiment.

Tbh you guys are wasting your time. Nobody will convince anybody that they are wrong unless data is provided, like a tinder experiment.

I am gonna do one of my notorious tinder experiment and end this debate once and for all that this guys a 3/10 indeed

Tinder dont define yours looks level, it may define your SMV in the online hookups field, but that's it.

Tinder dont define yours looks level, it may define your SMV in the online hookups field, but that's it.

Whats so different about looks and SMV? Personality?

So Tinder doesn't define your "looks level" but incels on a forum do? The absolute state of autism in this thread... :lul::soy:

Whats so different about looks and SMV? Personality?
For normies and in an slightly way chadlites (4-7) IRL your social status, neurotypicalism, wealth and personality(introverted vs extroverted, capacity to being assertive and humorous, etc) can make a serious point on how sexually active you are, to the point some can have chad tier sexual life's and other can fall in permavirginity almost as hard as deformed people.

Case in point, OP is a 7+ chadpreet that don't do well in tinder, yet he have multiple females.

Last edited:
Case in point, OP is a 7+ chadpreet that don't do well in tinder, yet he have multiple females.

And how would you know that? Tinder is the only way to get laid in this day and age. Social circle is only for whites. 99.99% of Indians only have men in their social circles.

Op is retarded. He is very good looking

So Tinder doesn't define your "looks level" but incels on a forum do? The absolute state of autism in this thread... :lul::soy:
And how would you know that? Tinder is the only way to get laid in this day and age. Social circle is only for whites. 99.99% of Indians only have men in their social circles.
If you are not going to pme your face, stop quoting me you delusional aspie, go to be a fakecel sperg somewhere else.

>99.99% of Indians only have men in their social circles.

Then your problem have nothing to do with unchangeable factors like looks but in self inflicted situations making you a volcel, just stop being an stereotype bro and fuck off.

No way dude he is a true currycel.
If I saw him in India walking around I’d literally think he lives in a slum.

View attachment 53751

I can do a tinder experiment with him and he will literally get 0 matches

giphy.gif

that frame :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
finally someone zyros can mog. this dude is built like a rake :lul::lul::lul:

That rabbit dude is completely delusional, only a self-hating curry like him could be so persistent in labeling other curries ugly. The only curry who gets a free pass is chudur because well, he's decent enough. That model mogs me into oblivion.

We are the real deal here buddy boyo.
I have rated 4 mayos so far and all have been SUBHUMAN af, myself included. Your curry model facemogs most whitecels into oblivion.

:feelsrope:

>reeee his skin is brown
>so that means he is ugly

well that only applies to female attractiveness that's why you think brown males are ugly despite being quite irrelevant or even for the better in the eyes of foids

An ethnic winning for once, this would be lifefuel for me but he's a curry and mogs me so it's suicidefuel instead.