Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tinder Results are in for the 3/10 currycel Norwegian male model and they are not what you would expect!

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So you guys remember there was a heated debate regarding this 3/10 currycel. On one end ppl said he needs to make account here as he is a truecel. On the other hand people believed he was a borderline chad.

https://incels.is/threads/currycel-...come-a-model-he-should-be-posting-here.82913/

F69803FB D3C0 4426 A80A B9C92CF649FE

Currycel getting tinder matches. I picked his best pictures for tinder so we know it’s legit.

0C1D1D9D EAEA 4A2D B912 35BC0F26C3F6

https://streamable.com/j3s0e

So is this it? Is he a true slayer? Not really. He got 10 matches on first day but after that he been averaging 3 matches per day. And girls are mostly fat or 5/10 max. He hasn’t scored a single stacy.

Ghosting rates are 90%, girls lose interest in him fast. Very fast. I have to say the right thing or they won’t reply. After 5 messages girls usually ghost him.

5CBE07F5 E441 4AC1 A515 23B5C46918D68179705C 2976 42BF ADB2 801E6581CAFC5AA8F03E BDD9 48D2 A2EA D3FD1A82FBAF
He did score with 2 Chinese girls who I managed to set a date with but I did not mention anything sexual!

FD924DDC 237E 4E4F B7CE 3009FE3A6C8D
D9CDB8DF 29CD 4AC4 89BC 7F8931EE855B

Compare his results with chad who had a 50% match rate. Barely got ghosted and was matching with stacies on every other swipe. With chad I was able to be selective and still match with most girls. But with curry I have to swipe right on every girl to maintain a 3 matches per day rate.

Chads result for comparison:

6E1A865F 2267 4082 B5A2 7FDA393411F5

imgur.com/gallery/ygJIQCw

I barely had to message girls with my chad account and received first messages from most girls. Even the stacies. Conversation was sexual most of the time with chad Acc while this curry gets treated like asexual.
Chad received nudes very easily while I don’t even think I’ll be be to receive nudes with his pictures.

Last edited:
well he is a high tier normie then

He mogs me to the moon and back... He's not a 3/10...

Hes got a 6/10 face but his frame & race are a failo for foids

I underestimated the currypill.

In which world are you living, Bro? He is not 3 out of 10! Rather a 7. The guy looks good. The fact that such a good looking guy is struggling confirms the sub 8 theory.

So he got normie results, kinda what I expected too.

That isn't a 3/10

If he was in India he would get zero matches . Indian girls are extremly racist .

jfl racepill is real af when curry pretty boys can’t even compete

He's not a 3/10, but yeah, "-3 theory" is a fucking bitch. He's like a 8/10 or 7/10 curry and just being curry alone lowers him to a 4/10 or 5/10 to roasties and their genetically programmed racism, resulting in those matches

He has a 6/10 face but curry status reduces him to a 3/10.

In which world are you living, Bro? He is not 3 out of 10! Rather a 7. The guy looks good. The fact that such a good looking guy is struggling confirms the sub 8 theory.
Lookism would givehim psl 1

The curry’s not a 3/10. Tinder doesn’t define looks, or else 99% of men would be sub-5.

We can only conclude that dating apps are like prime eugenic camps against men.

At least curries have their street shitting.

What are you talking about, OP? There are definitely attractive girls who have matched with him. Sure, not as much as a white Chad-lite, but hey, he's not doing bad at all. Definitely doesn't belong here on this forum.

JFL you aspies cant even get 1 match and here you are dissing on his 3~ per day.
But it seems that asian girls are easy.

He is getting ghosted by every chick he doesn’t get any sexual action like chad and no nudes

He is getting ghosted by every chick he doesn’t get any sexual action like chad and no nudes

Doesn't matter, we would get 0 matches and if you get matches you're a fakecel who needs to GTFO.

Doesn't matter, we would get 0 matches and if you get matches you're a fakecel who needs to GTFO.
Coping ethnic. It is over bro shariah law now or never

Coping ethnic. It is over bro shariah law now or never

Larp somewhere else, fakecel. Truecels get 0 matches. If you get a match, at least one, you don't belong here. Now get lost.

Damn, I thought he would do better than that, he has a good face.

Damn, I thought he would do better than that, he has a good face.

A lot of women will swipe left just because he's curry, doesn't matter if he's good looking. They're racist cunts.

A lot of women will swipe left just because he's curry, doesn't matter if he's good looking. They're racist cunts.
Unyet it's men that are called the racists, what a joke, foids are more sexist too.

pin head idiot isn't a slayer by any means

Unyet it's men that are called the racists, what a joke, foids are more sexist too.

Yep, it's a myth that's constantly perpetuated. Another myth is that it's men care about looks, women don't. :lul: Also it's a fact that all SJW foids, even the colored ones still fuck white guys, the people they always rant about. Fucking retards.

Yep, it's a myth that's constantly perpetuated. Another myth is that it's men care about looks, women don't. :lul: Also it's a fact that all SJW foids, even the colored ones still fuck white guys, the people they always rant about. Fucking retards.
How the fuck did it get to this? How come norm cunts can't see this? It's like that they live movie & they ain't got shades or bubblegum. Cognitive dissonance or just too much thinking with their dick.

How the fuck did it get to this? How come norm cunts can't see this? It's like that they live movie & they ain't got shades or bubblegum. Cognitive dissonance or just too much thinking with their dick.
Because they live in a bubble, and if you pop that bubble they find themselves in an enormous crisis, they would most likely become suicidal and depressed if they really knew how everything worked. It's also demotivating, to know that your success in life is attributed to the one thing you cannot change: your genes.
Because they live in a bubble, and if you pop that bubble they find themselves in an enormous crisis, they would most likely become suicidal and depressed if they really knew how everything worked. It's also demotivating, to know that your success in life is attributed to the one thing you cannot change: your genes.

Last edited:
That curry is above average but not even a Chadlite. I'd give him 6/10. That doesn't cut for Tinder nowadays.

Bruh why the fuck does it matter. He matched with multiple "normie" women and even got dates with several. He's not even close to being a currycel. Some of you people's views are so warped from hating on foids 24/7. 3 matches per day is chad-lite tier.

Sure he doesn't slay like a true Chad but what exactly do u expect with his frame? If he added 30 pounds to his frame he'd be slaying.

1/10 troll thread.

his jaw and frame failos him, he looks like a beta. Still brutal racepill

His results are ok for a normal guy. I wish I had the same results. Chad is on a whole different level

The point is he got results and thats all that matters some people can't get a fatty .:feelshehe:

Some ethnic chad from lookism who who did well
CwWfjML
JubTcxN

You need to be MASCULINE + GL chad to slay on tinder which is more important than race i reckon, the guy looks like a twink.

Last edited:
View attachment 57121View attachment 57122
You need to be MASCULINE + GL chad to slay on tinder which is more important than race i reckon, the guy looks like a twink.

Russians are not ethnic.

Russians are not ethnic.

Russians are not ethnic.

That's more than anyone here would get

>woman don't date males behind 10/10
>eh I have the reason I knew this currycel was a 3/10

:feelsbaton:

he's a 6/10 not chad but not incel either