Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tinder Results are in for the 3/10 currycel Norwegian male model and they are not what you would expect!

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Curry slayer getting a 90% ghost rate...it never began for me.

JFL @ people on this forum. This curry got maximum of 3/10 on the rating megathread.

e0YRg5s.jpg
8Yep3tQ.jpg
hO8Gv5O.jpg

aBqhMfU.jpg
17QfhSE.jpg
AFG9ZjR.jpg

Now people are saying that lanky ass curry is 6/10 after looking at some shoddy tinder experiment.

Can you post pics of the girls he set dates with?

Being a curry is nightmare mode :feelscry:
You non-curries will never know the pain.

He mogs me by 10 points. If he is 3/10 then i have to be -666/1000
Cope if he was 3/10 he wouldn't even get 1 match
THIS, i got 3 matches in 3 months and i'm white slavcel uglycel pole

>He got 10 matches on first day but after that he been averaging 3 matches per day.

:woke::feelsree::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

3 matches a day is incredibly good on Tinder.

Didn’t y
3 matches a day is incredibly good on Tinder.
didnt you see chads result for comparison.
Chad got 30 matches a day and most were stacies and most messaged chad first and didn’t get ghosted. Chad even got nudes

Didn’t y

Chad got 30 matches a day and most were stacies and most messaged chad first and didn’t get ghosted. Chad even got nudes
still, 3 matches is still way above average.

the average guy gets 1 match out of 115 swipes. Chadlite gets around 2-3 matches a day. Gigachad gets 8-12 matches in my area.

So that Indian guy is atleast a chadlite which means he is still garbage to women because of sub8 law.

the average guy gets 1 match out of 115 swipes. Chadlite gets around 2-3 matches a day. Chad gets 30+ matches.

So that Indian guy is atleast a chadlite which means he is still garbage to women because of sub8 law.
Yes, exactly.

the average guy gets 1 match out of 115 swipes. Chadlite gets around 2-3 matches a day. Gigachad gets 10-15 matches in my area.

No way dude, the gap between Chadlit and chad is too much. Chadlite gets 15 matches and gets ghosted less.

That curry is a low tier normie at max.

I feel like ppl on this forum overlook looks if you are seen with a women. I posted a pic of me last year with some stacies and got rated 6/10, then I posted a better pic alone and got rated 3.

If ppl believe you hang with women they add extra 3 points to your looks even if you don’t deserve those extra 3 points.

It’s a coping mechanism to make themself feel better.

No way dude, the gap between Chadlit and chad is too much. Chadlite gets 15 matches and gets ghosted less.

I feel like ppl on this forum overlook looks if you are seen with a women. I posted a pic of me last year with some stacies and got rated 6/10, then I posted a better pic alone and got rated 3.

If ppl believe you hang with women they add extra 3 points to your looks even if you don’t deserve those extra 3 points.

a low tier normie gets zero matches for months on Tinder.

Location also matters.

Atleast in my area (western Germany) you literally need to look like a male supermodel to get dates consistently, it´s not an exaggeration. And even then I struggle to get dates with anything above a 4/10 with my Nick Bateman profile.

this guy got 4-8 matches in my area for reference out of 50 swipes (I did use candid pic of him):

Mario-Rodriguez-el-modelo-latino.jpg

This guy is definitely ugly according to Indian standards . He will get zero matches in India.

He is getting matches in west because of his black skin. Women in west love black skin. He is getting matches because of his black skin not because he is so called lower tier normie whatever.

Create tinder profile with any Indian having black skin he will be getting same matches .

reddit for cucks is the chad himself
reddit for cucks where are you getting these exclusive pics of brett maverick?

This guy is definitely ugly according to Indian standards . He will get zero matches in India.

He is getting matches in west because of his black skin. Women in west love black skin. He is getting matches because of his black skin not because he is so called lower tier normie whatever.

Create tinder profile with any Indian having black skin he will be getting same matches .

Jfl you have no idea about anything. Black skin is a -3 globally for every girl in every country.

This same guy would do so much better with light skin. His lack of matches is because of dark skin. Girls are racist as fuck.

I asked my sis and she said he is ugky af at 4/10 max. But again that butch secured herself a 6 feet quarter back chad since highschool so I guess her standards skyrocketed while her being a 5’1 155 lb blubber.

Jfl you have no idea about anything. Black skin is a -3 globally for every girl in every country.

This same guy would do so much better with light skin. His lack of matches is because of dark skin. Girls are racist as fuck.

I asked my sis and she said he is ugky af at 4/10 max. But again that butch secured herself a 6 feet quarter back chad since highschool so I guess her standards skyrocketed while her being a 5’1 155 lb blubber.

Then why is he getting matches . because in india he will be getting zero matches . This guy look like a low class toilet cleaner , and no girl in india will swipe right to his photo .

Then why is he getting matches . because in india he will be getting zero matches . This guy look like a low class toilet cleaner , and no girl in india will swipe right to his photo .

He looks like a jamadar but girls in India are racist as fuck.

He is getting matches because

- model status
- profile shows he has friends
- looksmaxed even as a ugky curry so shows he puts effort
- professional photos makes him look rich
- girls assume he makes money
- they can get to his white model friends through him.

Girls think of all this shit subconsciously

There is no way he is a 3/10, he has a good face and looks tall as well but ofc being a curry is a great disadvantage when it comes to foids but I have no doubt this particular curry could easily get a gf.

Didn’t y

most currycels from this forum actually live in their own country I don't think this experiment holds any value for them or this experiment was actually in India?

most currycels from this forum actually live in their own country I don't think this experiment holds any value for them or this experiment was actually in India?
Most curries on this site live in west. Mostly North America

fuck sake all the JBW dudes filling my brain with hope. Meanwhile I should be mogging this guy but I have never had this tinder success.

im just going to currymax now

JFL @ people on this forum. This curry got maximum of 3/10 on the rating megathread.

e0YRg5s.jpg
8Yep3tQ.jpg
hO8Gv5O.jpg

aBqhMfU.jpg
17QfhSE.jpg
AFG9ZjR.jpg

Now people are saying that lanky ass curry is 6/10 after looking at some shoddy tinder experiment.

Is that you man? You keep posting this guy
fuck sake all the JBW dudes filling my brain with hope. Meanwhile I should be mogging this guy but I have never had this tinder success.

im just going to currymax now

If you omg this guy then spend 500 dollars and get HD professional pictures taken you’ll get better results than him

Looks like some wanbe Bollywood hero.

Seen so many of these guys in India on their motorcycles and their flip flops
Yup these are typicall curries, very common in curryland.

Looks like some wanbe Bollywood hero.

Seen so many of these guys in India on their motorcycles and their flip flops

That's not him, chudur has never posted pics of himself. He's probably a Chadpreet.

That's not him, chudur has never posted pics of himself. He's probably a Chadpreet.

Nah I remember reading his tag on r/incels.

Ugliest freak of nature. He is a truecel

Is that you man? You keep posting this guy

If you omg this guy then spend 500 dollars and get HD professional pictures taken you’ll get better results than him

I swear I might get these exact photos done by a photographer because I can't believe this dude gets matches when I don't

just need to find some "friends" so I can get photos that don't make me look like a sad pathetic loner in all the shots.

I might even pretend to be a model and use that same line from the catfish profile. Seems genius tbqh

I swear I might get these exact photos done by a photographer because I can't believe this dude gets matches when I don't

just need to find some "friends" so I can get photos that don't make me look like a sad pathetic loner in all the shots.

I might even pretend to be a model and use that same line from the catfish profile. Seems genius tbqh
You should actually try it and report back.

Maybe who knows that’s the path to ascension. HQ pics with some fake friends.

Just buy a girl 5 bucks shot in a club and take some selfies with her and call her your gf so tinder girls think you have had gfs before.

We need to lie about a lot of things in order to appear normal since we missed out on experiences.

You should actually try it and report back.

Maybe who knows that’s the path to ascension. HQ pics with some fake friends.

Just buy a girl 5 bucks shot in a club and take some selfies with her and call her your gf so tinder girls think you have had gfs before.

We need to lie about a lot of things in order to appear normal since we missed out on experiences.

I have no problem lying to girls.

Girls lie to guys all the time with make up, saying they don't like chads, telling guys to "just be confident" and those things.

So I don't care about lying in profiles or in real life.

Chad doesn't care about lying either.

Only incels and blue pill guys care about lying because they've been told not to all their life. Telling the truth all the time is just a cope though

3 matches a day has got to be above average for sure. I don't know any guys IRL who can pull that.

And holy shit, girls are telling him he looks hot? Yeah this is a Chad lite at worst. JBW debunked.

Last edited:
He is not a 3 more like 7 or 8 by curry standards. If he is a 3 I am a -5.

His jawline is speak for him tbh its over

JFL at the retarded standards.

If hes a 3 then I'm in the negatives.

That guy's a 7 (At best), being curry lowers him to a 5 (AT WORST).

He mogs me by 3 points

If i had this jawline i wouldnt be here tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back