Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel becomes a Norwegian model. Wtf how does this 3/10 curry become a model. He should be posting here

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
This is a average indian send bobs and vegene boy nothing special in him. I mog him facially,racially etc

7 and 6
the curry OP posted has good harmony overall and looks a bit intimidating if you crop his frame out. His eye area isnt that bad. Only his nose is shit.
:feelskek::feelskek: he’s a 3 tbh
You're coping hard.

Like I and @chudur-budur said, this Norwegian-Curry "model" looks like the average guy in India. By definition he can't be a 5, because then you're saying that every guy in India is automatically a 5/10.
What would you rate this curry? The holy curry @chudur-budur

68A1F71C 8237 4077 A7ED CC63E4684125

5EFB18C9 DE45 4F4D 94D3 7133B5096D17

Last edited:
Shut up curries. You dont know how to rate faces.The reason that norwegian model curry looks that bad is because of his malnourished frame. Really average in terms of looks and jawmogs theaverage white guy I see on campus.And btw post a pic of the average curry so I can explain to you why they are not in the same league at all.
Here's a bunch of videos showing average guys in Delhi, India:

He still mogs me. Its a mixture of political correctness and qoutas. Modelin agencies have certain qoutas of ethnicities they must allow to model. The guy is sort of goodlooking but still wouldn't slay in the west for his lack of frame. White foids still wouldn't touch him. He probably would do well with the gays him being a twink. Most likely had his cheeks busted to get that job. Male modeling is notorious for having creepy gay dudes in positions of power.

More videos.

Slum dwellers in Mumbai, India:

Okay, so how would you rate this curry?

e0YRg5s.jpg
aBqhMfU.jpg
8Yep3tQ.jpg
this curry mog him but he is well above average for curries.

Here's a bunch of videos showing average guys in Delhi, India:

More videos.

Slum dwellers in Mumbai, India:

The average curry in Dehli seems to be a 4.5/10 facewise
tbh. Not that bad compared to other western countries.
What is the average height of curries there?

Imo the curry in OP has a bad nose, but his bone structure seems decent otherwise. Many curries in your vids also run beard game to hide their bad jaws. The model facemogs most curries in the first vid, but not those in the rest of the videos. He would look better with a beard ngl. Obviously he looks funny because of his frame though, so I wouldnt say he really mogs anyone in real life.

this curry mog him but he is well above average for curries.

The average curry in Dehli seems to be a 4.5/10 facewise
tbh. Not that bad compared to other western countries.
What is the average height of curries there?

Imo the curry in OP has a bad nose, but his bone structure seems decent otherwise. Many curries in your vids also run beard game to hide their bad jaws. The model facemogs most curries in the first vid, but not those in the rest of the videos. He would look better with a beard ngl. Obviously he looks funny because of his frame though, so I wouldnt say he really mogs anyone in real life.

Wikipedia says avg height is 5'5 but that's only true for small cities and villages these days. Men <30 in Tier 1 cities average around 5'8-5'9'

Some place like Punjab the average is probably around 6'0. In Punjab the average male height was 5'9 back in the 1970s (that figure is from an official census).

He's tall and dark.

He's indisputably gl.

I agree that whites are the most attractive race on average but this guy is top 1% curry.

3/10? Haha are you serious? He looks very good.

If that Curry is a 3/10 my new rating is -3/10

Hes not ugly.

Male model aren't always inherently good looking, you're just used to the ones spammed on here

He's got the right bone structure I guess & they want to use him for ethnic & Foid market.

The jews are pushing his career for propaganda purposes.

Again, half of incels proving they don't know shit about what attracts females as a straight male

The guy is a 7.5, if you are a curry and you look like him or even better you are a fakecel that needs to leave.

Seriously what the fuck is with this place. If this guy doesn’t mog you then you’re a fakecel. “3/10” that’s bullshit he’s easily a 7/10

Looks like ppl are blind on this forum.

Here is the rating

1. 9-10
2. 7-8
3. 5-6
4. 3-4
5. 1-2

He is legit the bottom tier curry. I can bet there are curries in this forum better looking than him.

04187801 98CC 497D 9D3C DAED0795EE21
8FE876FE BB2C 4C8F A77B F4532BB0B31E
478DC3E9 5671 402D 81E3 D74756677551
828890E2 7902 4FBA 84EA 0563B4A8702C
3C88491B 8EE0 4D03 801C B5FA89F1A3E8

Again, half of incels proving they don't know shit about what attracts females as a straight male

The guy is a 7.5, if you are a curry and you look like him or even better you are a fakecel that needs to leave.

Half of Indian men look like that guy. 300 million men in curryland look like that guy.

I repeat, HE'S NOT 5/10. Stop overrating him.

don't know why you are so suprised i mean he looks like something between normie and chad lite level...

Half of Indian men look like that guy. 300 million men in curryland look like that guy.

Curries are chads confirmed.

Then the currycel meme needs to die.

The dude have an harmonious face and a iron jawline, the only thing that is lacking for him to become full chadpreet is hunter eyes, but otherwise, is full 7/10 prettyboy.

If some curry here he's better looking that him, he Need's to leave tbh.

Last edited:

The due have an harmonious face and a iron jawline, the only thing that is lacking for him to become full chadpreet is hunter eyes, but otherwise, is full 7/10 prettyboy.

If some curry he's better looking that him, he Ned's to leave tbh.

Even @chudur-budur mogs this "model".

JFL at this thread. Just another thinly veiled white worship and racial self hate thread (if you hae your own race you are a bigger cuck than the average IT soy). If you think this guy is incel-tier, you should really head back to your proper home of lookism.net.

Many users are not wrong when they say ethnics have a societal advantage in the west. Race-based lookism is retarded though.

The due have an harmonious face and a iron jawline, the only thing that is lacking for him to become full chadpreet is hunter eyes, but otherwise, is full 7/10 prettyboy.

I've posted videos above. You can see the average Indian male there. Stop with the memes. He's ugly as hell.

If you truly believe he's such a Chadpreet then try Chadfishing on Indian Tinder with his pics. You'll get ZERO likes. ZERO.

Ugly for women.
Is there any serious scientific research behind this? if the woman is white and the male is curry probably she will see him as ugly, but curry woman would be different, that's what I'm talking about.

Btw there is a thing called contrast attraction were females are attracted to males who are different from the average male in their zone, that's why voluntary racemixing exist.

His nose is shit. Maybe not pretty boy but he should mog most incels here.

JFL at this thread. Just another thinly veiled white worship and racial self hate thread (if you hae your own race you are a bigger cuck than the average IT soy). If you think this guy is incel-tier, you should really head back to your proper home of lookism.net.

Many users are not wrong when they say ethnics have a societal advantage in the west. Race-based lookism is retarded though.

What we're saying is that the guy in OP would be incel if it wasn't for Norway's rampant cuckoldry. That same guy in the UK, Australia, America, Canada would be incel as fuck.
Is there any serious scientific research behind this? if the woman is white and the male is curry probably she will see him as ugly, but curry woman would be different, that's what I'm talking about.

Btw there is a thing called contrast attraction were females are attracted to males who are different from the average male in their zone, that's why voluntary racemixing exist.

Cope.

Interracial (outside of cucked places like Norway and Sweden) is mostly a one way street - white men and ethnic women.

What we're saying is that the guy in OP would be incel if it wasn't for Norway's rampant cuckoldry. That same guy in the UK, Australia, America, Canada would be incel as fuck.

Cope.

Interracial (outside of cucked places like Norway and Sweden) is mostly a one way street - white men and ethnic women.
>What is coalburning

He has that ambiguous, exotic shitskin look. It would be intolerant not to make him a model.

>What is coalburning

Negligible compared to noodlewhores with white fever. Negligible compared to black foids with white massa fever. Negligible compared to currywhores with white fever.
He has that ambiguous, exotic shitskin look. It would be intolerant not to make him a model.

Why the fuck am I not a model then??? I'm having a literal mental meltdown here.

him rating that dude a 3 is a proof of racepill

notice how every ethnic "chad" that this forum rates a 8 is white passing. literally every single one.

It was hilarious when this forum couldnt come up with a 8/10 dark skinned indian for tinder experiment. No matter which MALE MODEL i brought they said it wasn't 8/10. And when I asked them to choose any dark skinned indian they like, they couldnt do that neither. lmao
This guy is dark as hell, and he's Chad as fuck!
Screenshot-68-e1522801509517.png

This guy is dark as hell, and he's Chad as fuck!
Screenshot-68-e1522801509517.png

Chadlite. A curry Chad cannot be dark skinned.

Also only his jaw is top tier. His other features are ordinary.

Negligible compared to noodlewhores with white fever. Negligible compared to black foids with white massa fever. Negligible compared to currywhores with white fever.

Why the fuck am I not a model then??? I'm having a literal mental meltdown here.
This right here. I gymcel and mog the fuck out of his frame. The only thing for me is either I'm ogrecel or face is uglier than that curry.
Chadlite. A curry Chad cannot be dark skinned.

Also only his jaw is top tier. His other features are ordinary.
I disagree. By that logic we wouldn't have Tyrones. Also that jaw would make Hitler weep :feelshaha::feelskek:

I don't know what to say to you, most whites males are soyboys, both cases seems to me very negligible and if they do have fever for soyboys it would be betabucking.

I've posted videos above. You can see the average Indian male there. Stop with the memes. He's ugly as hell.

If you truly believe he's such a Chadpreet then try Chadfishing on Indian Tinder with his pics. You'll get ZERO likes. ZERO.

>I'm more good looking that this conventional attractive male and that cant be! C-cope, he's obviously a 3/10

Ah fakecels are so easy to detect, redditisforcucks for example have admired that is chadlite and get matches, you are probably similar

And chudur-budur is a notorious self-hating curry that have shitted on above average looking curries, and I don't believe is better looking that this guy, he have posted photos?

Overall, I think you lose your way to home.

http://lookism.net

Last edited:

>I'm more good looking that this conventional attractive male and that cant be! C-cope, he's obviously a 3/10

Ah fakecels are so easy to detect, redditisforcucks for example have admired that is chadlites and get matches, you are probably similar

And chudur-budur is a notorious self-hating curry that have shitted on above average looking curries, and I don't believe is better looking that this guy, hr have posted photos?

Curry Exodus from incels.is is coming up soon.

Ah fakecels are so easy to detect, redditisforcucks for example have admired that is chadlite and get matches, you are probably similar

And chudur-budur is a notorious self-hating curry that have shitted on above average looking curries, and I don't believe is better looking that this guy, he have posted photos?

I'm a KHHV incel with zero friends pal. You're like the fags who think 6ft+ incels are fakecels.

He is a 2/10. I'm a 2.5.

PS: Action speaks louder than words. Go catfishing on Tinder with this guy's pics. You'll see for yourself then.
I don't know what to say to you, most whites males are soyboys, both cases seems to me very negligible and if they do have fever for soyboys it would be betabucking.

Noodles worship at the altor of the White Soyboy.
This right here. I gymcel and mog the fuck out of his frame. The only thing for me is either I'm ogrecel or face is uglier than that curry.

I disagree. By that logic we wouldn't have Tyrones. Also that jaw would make Hitler weep :feelshaha::feelskek:

Light skinned/mixed Tyrones are always rated higher than 100% black blackcels.

Last edited:
I'm a KHHV incel with zero friends pal. You're like the fags who think 6ft+ incels are fakecels.

He is a 2/10. I'm a 2.5.

Noodles worship at the altor of the White Soyboy.

First he was 3/10 now he's a 2/10? Lmao

If you are "Incel" and better looking that him you are legit autistic brat, your problem is not your looks.

Shit why the fuck theres not option to block users here, I have at least 10 fakecels/trolls/lookism users in my list and I can't make them dissapear.

Last edited:
If you are "Incel" and better looking that him you are legit autistic brat, your problem is not your looks.

Shit whythe fuck theres not option to block users here, I have at least 10 fakecels/trolls/lookism users in my list and I can't make them dissapear.

Calling a guy who's KHHV a fakecel. :lul:

You're a fucking brainlet.

Like I said moron - Tinder is the ultimate proof of Chad/Normie/Incel status in life. I get ZERO likes. ZERO.

Light skinned/mixed Tyrones are always rated higher than 100% black blackcels.
Right, and as a Curry, they will never be darker than Tyrone :feelsthink:

Shit whythe fuck theres not option to block users here, I have at least 10 fakecels/trolls/lookism users in my list and I can't make them dissapear.
Curries have TOO many things going against them. Even if they're attractive, they are too nerdy or autistic to do anything. Many are mentalcels and have their confidence beaten out of them by white Chads and their parents for constantly calling them a failure.

If they don't career and moneymaxx they have NOTHING (like yours truly).

Finally the "bobs and vagne" meme has exploded and no one wants to deal with that shit. Not to mention families are so conservative that no woman wants to be with an Indian guy and dealnwith any of that shit.

Last edited:
If hes a 3/10, im a -27/10
So much delusional cope in just one thread. This is why most people outside our community cant take us serious.
Litteraly pathetic.