Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel becomes a Norwegian model. Wtf how does this 3/10 curry become a model. He should be posting here

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Ethnics rule in europe, white sluts eat that shit up.

He shat his way to the top , just have explosive ass cheeks theory

He’s a 3/10? No way bro. I’d say I’m a 4 and he mogs the ever living fuck out of me.

8401f72512e20541080ed2979fd1edfb.jpg

>3/10

Because, like I said, race alone will never make someone incel. He's a good looking curry and so he's attractive.

There's a large power gap between face and race, and height.
Instead of the gap looking like face > race > height like people normally put it down as, it's more like;
face >>>>>>> race >>> height.

His face is near perfect for a Curry. The Curry Chico.

He’s a 3/10? No way bro. I’d say I’m a 4 and he mogs the ever living fuck out of me.

No way dude he is a true currycel.
If I saw him in India walking around I’d literally think he lives in a slum.

603D8167 8E2F 4E0F 8033 2151B52B85FA

Because, like I said, race alone will never make someone incel. He's a good looking curry and so he's attractive.

There's a large power gap between face and race, and height.
Instead of the gap looking like face > race > height like people normally put it down as, it's more like;
face >>>>>>> race >>> height.

His face is near perfect for a Curry. The Curry Chico.
I can do a tinder experiment with him and he will literally get 0 matches

Fuck you talking bout dude.....that guy is good looking. You just outed yourself as a volcel.

He's tall and facially mogs most curries

This guy mogs him.
UfQ4poU.jpg

Comparing a deformed white guy to a curry to prove your point. This says it all, curry getting compared to a deformed whitey lmao

Brutal proof of how a good enough face + being tall can trump being a curry framelet.

Cover his eyebrows, then you'll see that his face is at least Chadlite.

Comparing a deformed white guy to a curry to prove your point. This says it all, curry getting compared to a deformed whitey lmao
This white guy mogs most ethnics despite being deformed, it's so over for ethnic men.
1449652199526.jpg

Chadpreetlite face. Of course he enters modelling career

Isn't this a good thing?
Don't you want lookism, the only and only reason for your involuntary celibacy to end?
This white guy mogs most ethnics despite being deformed, it's so over for ethnic men.
1449652199526.jpg
Who is this genuine truecel?

Last edited:
I'm not coping, he is one of the worst looking whites and still has a higher smv than the average ethnic.
young-intelligent-indian-man-walking-on-street-in-slow-motion_4emxioxcx__F0000.png
? What is with certain people who thinks that being brown is being ugly and can't see beyond that argument?

That pajeet mogs the other monstrosity.

Last edited:
If this guy is a model then more than half of the curry population can be models. Life fuel for curries btw.

Finally some LifeFuel for curries. :feelsokman::feelskek:

mogs me, even if he shit in the street

Zyros mogs this guy into the dirt

? What is with certain people who thinks that being brown is being ugly and can't see beyond that argument?

That pajeet mogs the other monstrosity.
Not necessarily being brown, ethnic facial features are just ugly.

Not necessarily being brown, ethnic facial features are just ugly.
Ugly for who? Ugly in eyes of males, ugly in eyes of their own race, ugly in eyes of males from another race?( your case) the last one have little to zero importance.

Males between the same race can somehow tell how atractive are other males of their own race, as you only have to compare your traits with him, but critizing other race is dumb and worst if your aren't female in this case.

Ugly for who? Ugly in eyes of males, ugly in eyes of their own race, ugly in eyes of males from another race?( your case) the last one have little to zero importance.

Males between the same race can somehow tell how atractive are other males of their own race, as you only have to compare your traits with him, but critizing other race is dumb and worst if your aren't female in this case.
Ugly for women.

As a person who knows all about angles, lighting and shit ,if this curry looks like this at his best with filters and shit i couldn't fucking imagine what he looks like in person.

That curry is actually a 2/10 so you're right - OP is indeed overrated him and blind.
You can't be this retarded boyo. Anything below a 5 is absurd. The guy has good harmony, fits most ratios, has perfect skin and good hairline. The only bad feature has is his nose and while being bug eyed his eyes are still not that bad because of good eye shape, under eye support and eyebrows.

You can't be this retarded boyo. Anything below a 5 is absurd. The guy has good harmony, fits most ratios, has perfect skin and good hairline. The only bad feature has is his nose and while being bug eyed his eyes are still not that bad because of good eye shape, under eye support and eyebrows.

1) He's a framelet
2) He's a curry
3) He has a feminine neck
4) He has black eyes
5) He's a curry

In other words - a 2/10.

Like I said, he looks like an average guy in his 20's in India. Nothing special about him.

And if you don't believe me then use his pics to catfish on Indian Tinder. He'll get ZERO matches.

He looks just like an average street-shitting curry. Only good thing about his face is his lower third and hair, everything else is fucked. Fucked up eye area, more than fucked up frame, thin neck. If that guy is 5+ then what are these?

EJ56cu7.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif

20? These two curries mog your curry to the seventh realm of hell and back, notice, both are brown.

He looks just like an average street-shitting curry. Only good thing about his face is his lower third and hair, everything else is fucked. Fucked up eye area, more than fucked up frame, thin neck. If that guy is 5+ then what are these?

EJ56cu7.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif

20? These two curries mog your curry to the seventh realm of hell and back, notice, both are brown.

This is a sign that the Curry Ascension is near, boyo. Time for all curries to make a pilgrimage to Norway and Sweden :chad:

EJ56cu7.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif

7 and 6
the curry OP posted has good harmony overall and looks a bit intimidating if you crop his frame out. His eye area isnt that bad. Only his nose is shit.

7 and 6
the curry OP posted has good harmony overall and looks a bit intimidating if you crop his frame out. His eye area isnt that bad. Only his nose is shit.

You're coping hard.

Like I and @chudur-budur said, this Norwegian-Curry "model" looks like the average guy in India. By definition he can't be a 5, because then you're saying that every guy in India is automatically a 5/10.

7 and 6
If your norwegian curry is 5 then the curry guy on the right can't be 6. He is 10 and the left curry model is 12.

You're coping hard.

Like I and @chudur-budur said, this Norwegian-Curry "model" looks like the average guy in India. By definition he can't be a 5, because then you're saying that every guy in India is automatically a 5/10.
If your norwegian curry is 5 then the curry guy on the right can't be 6. He is 10 and the left curry model is 12.
Shut up curries. You dont know how to rate faces.The reason that norwegian model curry looks that bad is because of his malnourished frame. Really average in terms of looks and jawmogs theaverage white guy I see on campus.And btw post a pic of the average curry so I can explain to you why they are not in the same league at all.

Shut up curries. You dont know how to rate faces.The reason that norwegian model curry looks that bad is because of his malnourished frame. Really average in terms of looks and jawmogs theaverage white guy I see on campus.And btw post a pic of the average curry so I can explain to you why they are not in the same league at all.

Okay, so how would you rate this curry?

e0YRg5s.jpg
aBqhMfU.jpg
8Yep3tQ.jpg