Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cucks explained (Pain vs Boredom)

What would you do?

• Shock

• Boredom

Results are only viewable after voting.
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Even when confronted with the blackpill (the only winning move is to not play) they will still be cucks and prefer pain(being a simp/cuck) over boredom(doing something more productive/moeymaxxing/hobbymaxxing).

View: https://youtu.be/iqKdEhx-dD4?t=138

(Poll)If you were in this experiment, what would you do?

hey, michael v-sauce here. Elliot Rodger killed a bunch of people; but did he have a point?

My whole fucking life is pain avoidance jfl.

Moneymaxxing is close to worthless as an incel. No cope that can be bought can replace a romantic/sexual relationship with a loving looksmatch.

femcels?////???? femcels you fucking bitch don't use that word that's not a real thing
77853 052514 all 6 victims

Actually those were 2 stacies and 4 gigachads.

View attachment 308701
Actually those were 2 stacies and 4 gigachads.
female incels don't exist you retard. both those girls can find a 100 dates in a week. what are you talking about? I'd date them. stfu femcels is not a thing

Can't stand vsauce tbh, he looks like your average cuck. Plus he uses clickbait, and more often than not, talks about a completely different topic, than what the video was supposed to adress.

JFL. Normies have no experience with islotation so they will literally shock themselves to feel something

My mind is so fucked by isolation that I can do 100s of nuerotic things to keep my mind busy. I am so used to it.