Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Controversial] If you hate animal abusers, you are retarded

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I'm not condoning animal abusing in any way, in fact I am against all types of abuse directed toward humans and animals alike, as I have first hand experience from being abused by my parents via eczema and physical beatings.

Let's be real here, thousands of humans die per day in a gruesome fashion due to being unlucky yet no one gives a shit about them, laborers like constructions workers best exemplify this.

But when one cat/dog gets abused by its owner (normie btw), then boo hoo everybody must feel bad for the pet or else you are a labelled a demon.

This twisted view of putting the lives of animals over humans is ridiculous, hypocrisy at its finest.

Last edited:
over for mentally gay cel

That's actually very smart.
It's could be described as "guiltism". It's why whites are sometimes automatically framed as racists, and humans as evil.
Humans should always come before animals. This planet belongs to us.

(Animals should not be abused still)

Last edited:

I'm not condoning animal abusing in any way, in fact I am against all types of abuse directed toward humans and animals alike, as I have first hand experience from being abused by my parents via eczema and physical beatings.

But let's be real here, thousands of humans die per day in a gruesome fashion due to being unlucky yet no one gives a shit about them, laborers like constructions workers best exemplify this.

But when one cat/dog gets abused by its owner (normie btw), then boo hoo everybody must feel bad for the pet or else you are a labelled a demon.

This twisted view of putting the lives of animals over humans is ridiculous, hypocrisy at its finest.
Your logic is so lame. It assumes hating animal abusers is retarded in general because SOME people are hypocrites. That's it, you're just condemning specific hypocrisy, and the solution to that is... to not condemn abusers at all? Fucking complacency?

LMAO, it really tells you were abused, and apparently is unwilling to blame the abusers completely.

Your logic is so lame. It assumes hating animal abusers is retarded in general because SOME people are hypocrites. That's it, you're just condemning specific hypocrisy, and the solution to that is... to not condemn abusers at all? Fucking complacency?

LMAO, it really tells you were abused, and apparently is unwilling to blame the abusers completely.
Human abusing is worse than animal abusing

Human abusing is worse than animal abusing
Yes. That doesn't mean hatred towards animal abusers is retarded, it's saying people shouldn't enforce their rightful values on some subjects because there are bigger fish to fry, it's "solving" a problem through selective complacency.

And NOW the meaning of your username is clear: S111 decay and stagnation. You're yet another omega man on this forum, hence why the title "Leper": the single man, the last man, the man who won't lift a finger until everyone else is dead, the selected one affected by the inaction of others towards his disease, a Slave to everyone else's expectations. Interesting how well you fit the archetype.

S111 is also about growing old and getting decrepit and weaker after a long time of doing nothing. This song describes your life, apparently.

Of course humans are more important than animals, but just because one evil is less than the other does not mean it should be ignored. How many animals does it take to equal one human? dont you think all the wars going on in africa right now are worth some recognition?

Yes. That doesn't mean hatred towards animal abusers is retarded, it's saying people shouldn't enforce their rightful values on some subjects because there are bigger fish to fry, it's "solving" a problem through selective complacency.

And NOW the meaning of your username is clear: S111 decay and stagnation. You're yet another omega man on this forum, hence why the title "Leper": the single man, the last man, the man who won't lift a finger until everyone else is dead, the selected one affected by the inaction of others towards his disease, a Slave to everyone else's expectations. Interesting how well you fit the archetype.

S111 is also about growing old and getting decrepit and weaker after a long time of doing nothing. This song describes your life, apparently.
You do realize that I didn't choose to have an incurable chronic illness right? It's not like I fucked 1000000 women and contracted AIDs (much preferable imo), this condition was given to me when I was born

Last edited:
You do realize that I didn't choose to have an incurable chronic illness right? It's not like I fucked 1000000 women and contracted AIDs (much preferable imo), this condition was given to me when I was born
But you chose to represent yourself as it, and that's an indication of your values. No one who abjectly rejects the concept of leper would choose their 'title' as one.

But you chose to represent yourself as it, and that's an indication of your values. No one who abjectly rejects the concept of leper would choose their 'title' as one.
I am one, I face this fact everyday when I wake up, there's no denying objective truths

That's actually very smart.
It's could be described as "guiltism". It's why whites are sometimes automatically framed as racists, and humans as evil.
Humans should always come before animals. This planet belongs to us.

(Animals should not be abused still)
This planet belong to us??!! Fuck you, you are not important, you are just a rotting casket that are going to die anyday. You are not special!!

Human are still a puppet to their own humanity, they destroy pallage and burned everything that is beautiful about this world.

Humans are a cancer and a parasite and I want to destroy everything about humanity. I want erased it's existence, and let nature take back it's course

I will abuse human as much as I fucking want!!! Animal never did wrong to me, while humans??

Those fucking humans don't cared about you, they will pull you over the bus the moment they know who you are. While dogs, cats and eagles can be your fellow hunting conpaninship

I FUCKING HATE HUMAN. Humans complicate things, while life is Soo fucking simple. We eat fuck and then die. Fuck all this bullshit about career, family and such. Why don't all human just give up and die for what is to be gain from this world?

This world is pointless, our existence are malignatly useless. It's all a fucking joke

If everyhuman give up life like the surface world people did. Then I would consider my humanity

You fucking antromorph. Nature doesn't cared about you. Human are freaks of nature, an anomaly. That's what we are

I will side with creature that on my sides. Other than that, none of it matters. That's why I'm an primo anarchist

Read Ted kaczyski fuckers. Human are just destroying themself. Look at pills for depression for example, how many fucking people take it. People that don't synch with the rest of humanity are push to the side road.

Their mental illness makes fun of, sure.. they pretend they care, but they don't. They think we will take it like good little boys. That's what humanity are. You as a incel has been rejected by humanity

I FUCKING HATE HUMAN. Humans complicate things, while life is Soo fucking simple. We eat fuck and then die. Fuck all this bullshit about career, family and such. Why don't all human just give up and die for what is to be gain from this world?

This world is pointless, our existence are malignatly useless. It's all a fucking joke
This world is not pointless nor is our existence useless. We exist so that God can laugh at our misery. I think at one point he decided to create us to be entertained by our suffering.

This world is not pointless nor is our existence useless. We exist so that God can laugh at our misery. I think at one point he decided to create us to be entertained by our suffering.
You are being very optimistic, read my post about zappfe principle Isolation,denial,anchory,distraction and subtalization. We human have been isolated ourself for as long as we remember.

So then by that logic our existence as an individual are useless because our dreams are hope are just a joke to the godhand from berserk.

How can we not be useless as an individual??

So then by that logic our existence as an individual are useless because our dreams are hope are just a joke to the godhand from berserk.
Correct I suppose, as individuals our existence is useless. Dreams and hopes of any value are impossible feats to be achieved by any individual person. I believe that dreams that are of purposeful meaning are to be achieved by pure evil only. For individuals, that is not possible, at least not in this life, because we humans are not pure evil. As a collective species perhaps we exist for the sake of Gods laughter.

Correct I suppose, as individuals our existence is useless. Dreams and hopes of any value are impossible feats to be achieved by any individual person. I believe that dreams that are of purposeful meaning are to be achieved by pure evil only. For individuals, that is not possible, at least not in this life, because we humans are not pure evil. As a collective species perhaps we exist for the sake of Gods laughter.
Well interesting theological theory, do you happen to watch fate zero?

Griffith, he choose the right choice. If I was him, I would too sacrifice everything.

If I was in his state

Broken, body beyond repair and being hunted by the kingdom. You too would do the same it lurker

Well interesting theological theory, do you happen to watch fate zero?
Never have, should I? I never started it because of the mixed reviews wasn’t sure if I should bother.

Griffith, he choose the right choice. If I was him, I would too sacrifice everything.
I would sacrifice everything only because I believe I could create something better. With the power of the behelit the possibilities are endless.

Never have, should I? I never started it because of the mixed reviews wasn’t sure if I should bother.
You should, one of the character love your description of god, he comes to that conclusion in a twisted way

Also Kotomine Kirei

You should, one of the character love your description of god, he comes to that conclusion in a twisted way
Sounds interesting, will check it out. Appreciate the suggestion.

It's better if you read the visual novel first since the show spoiled what would happen in stay night, but the novel is long and it's up to you anyways

This planet belong to us??!! Fuck you, you are not important, you are just a rotting casket that are going to die anyday. You are not special!!

Human are still a puppet to their own humanity, they destroy pallage and burned everything that is beautiful about this world.

Humans are a cancer and a parasite and I want to destroy everything about humanity. I want erased it's existence, and let nature take back it's course
Lol. Nature cuckery. Loves to watch his own race get fucked by nature. We are the master species. Fuck your animals and plants and go cry to Fridays for Future.
And yes, as a human this world also belongs to me to an extent

Lol. Nature cuckery. Loves to watch his own race get fucked by nature. We are the master species. Fuck your animals and plants and go cry to Fridays for Future.
Your own species reject you. Just daily reminder btw

I'm not siding with nature, I'm simply pointing human savagery

The master species that gonna end up as skull and unknowingly hurt each other without knowing it kek:feelshaha:. Atleast animals were honest unlike human

I'm not siding with nature, I'm simply pointing human savagery
Then I understand you.
I believe the blackpill is the truth because the government has fed soy and propaganda to the citizen (homosexuality, feminism) and that's why humans are fucked nowadays. This can be solved with an ideological change in my opinion

Homosexuality and feminism are fucking cancer, they also need to stop making frogs gay

Last edited:
And most normies do bother me

That is most of humanity anyways

Then I understand you.
'Truth'
But how lol, western ideas are spreading, soon the whole world will bow to feminism and cuckery shit. I mean look at Iran for example.

I hate animal abusers.

Let's be real here, thousands of humans die per day in a gruesome fashion due to being unlucky yet no one gives a shit about them, laborers like constructions workers best exemplify this.
Tbf people really care when other people get abused or tortured as well. I get what you’re saying tho, people somehow care more about animals and shit over other humans. I mean I don’t give a shit about either, but I don’t understand how you could love retarded animals over humans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back