Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if you freak out over animals being harmed more than humans being harmed, you don't have morals, YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE.

How fucked up are you to justify abuse cuz they are angry?
I wasn’t justifying it I was objectively stating what they said their motive might be

That’s not justification

Yeah, but most people don't kill large dangerous animals. They kill the retarded small ones.
I can't talk because I used to torture the fuck out of small animals as a child:feelsseriously: but it's wrong to torture animals for fun once you know right from wrong. I don't care if you hunt or do it for food/materials though. If you beat the shit out of dogs for fun though you should have the same treatment repeated towards you. Just a waste of energy that could be used on going ER.
You also sound like a normalfag saying hurting animals is better than hurting humans. Animals don't look down upon me and bully me, they are also not on the same intelligence as me, they're just retarded balls of fur and scales.
If you hurt animals for fun you deserve the rope. Simple as that, use the energy on foids instead. All of my bullies were animal abusers who did it for fun.

Last edited:
Yeah, but most people don't kill large dangerous animals. They kill the retarded small ones.
I can't talk because I used to torture the fuck out of small animals as a child:feelsseriously: but it's wrong to torture animals for fun once you know right from wrong. I don't care if you hunt or do it for food/materials though. If you beat the shit out of dogs for fun though you should have the same treatment repeated towards you. Just a waste of energy that could be used on going ER.
You also sound like a normalfag saying hurting animals is better than hurting humans. Animals don't look down upon me and bully me, they are also not on the same intelligence as me, they're just retarded balls of fur and scales.
If you hurt animals for fun you deserve the rope. Simple as that, use the energy on foids instead. All of my bullies were animal abusers who did it for fun.
they do kill large animals. lions and elephants and whatnot get killed all the time. why does society always assume that only small people or small animals get victimized? Because they think being big muscular means you will never be victimized and can defend yourself. Apparently we can't just ambush big people, or use weapons and objects to compensate for size differences, which make them completely vulnerable (FYI: circumstantial vulnerability is more important of a factor in determining vulnerability than physical vulnerability).

animals bully each other. don't believe me? look it up. they do. they kill each other and you would've been an outcast incel if you were an animal too.

also, just because you used to violent energy on animals doesn't mean you can't do it on humans too, because animal abusers often do commit violence against humans, which you exemplified in your last sentence.

they do kill large animals. lions and elephants and whatnot get killed all the time. why does society always assume that only small people or small animals get victimized? Because they think being big muscular means you will never be victimized and can defend yourself. Apparently we can't just ambush big people, or use weapons and objects to compensate for size differences, which make them completely vulnerable (FYI: circumstantial vulnerability is more important of a factor in determining vulnerability than physical vulnerability).

animals bully each other. don't believe me? look it up. they do. they kill each other and you would've been an outcast incel if you were an animal too.

also, just because you used to violent energy on animals doesn't mean you can't do it on humans too, because animal abusers often do commit violence against humans, which you exemplified in your last sentence.
I'm not talking about the large animals, I don't care about people that hunt animals (killing for food/materials/sport without torturing it and killing it quickly) I'm talking about the people that torture animals with little to no defense for no reason other than their own amusement.
I'm not an animal myself though so why would I care what they do to other animals? If I was an animal I'd be going ER on the other ones but I'm not kek so why should I take it out on them? The closest animal I could think of which it would be okay is an ape, and even then we can't even communicate with them and they still have far less intelligence than the average human.
And, I know. I'm just saying it's a waste of energy either way. There is no excuse why anyone over the age of 12 should be torturing animals.

I'm not talking about the large animals, I don't care about people that hunt animals (killing for food/materials/sport without torturing it and killing it quickly) I'm talking about the people that torture animals with little to no defense for no reason other than their own amusement.
I'm not an animal myself though so why would I care what they do to other animals? If I was an animal I'd be going ER on the other ones but I'm not kek so why should I take it out on them? The closest animal I could think of which it would be okay is an ape, and even then we can't even communicate with them and they still have far less intelligence than the average human.
And, I know. I'm just saying it's a waste of energy either way. There is no excuse why anyone over the age of 12 should be torturing animals.
yet when people kill little kids there's a few fuckers on here who condone it but they do less damage to this world than animals

and animals aren't more defenseless than humans. bears will maul you on sight.

yet when people kill little kids there's a few fuckers on here who condone it but they do less damage to this world than animals

and animals aren't more defenseless than humans. bears will maul you on sight.
I'm not talking about bears, unless, like you talked about, it was extremely outnumbered and had no chance and is being tortured for fun. A situation I'm sure hasn't happened more than a few times in history. I'm talking about people killing weak animals.
Also I don't care about any female that gets killed regardless of age:feelsLSD:

I'm not talking about bears, unless, like you talked about, it was extremely outnumbered and had no chance and is being tortured for fun. A situation I'm sure hasn't happened more than a few times in history. I'm talking about people killing weak animals.
Also I don't care about any female that gets killed regardless of age:feelsLSD:
prepubescent girls don't do anything to boys and you aren't a little kid so now you are a hypocrite

people kill big animals just as much if not more

and most animal abuse isn't torture. the media emphasizes the most extreme cases while the usual shit is ignored.

prepubescent girls don't do anything to boys and you aren't a little kid so now you are a hypocrite

people kill big animals just as much if not more

and most animal abuse isn't torture. the media emphasizes the most extreme cases while the usual shit is ignored.
But I WAS a little kid, I have never been an animal before.

But I WAS a little kid, I have never been an animal before.
but back then, little girls and little boys don't fuck or anything and they just don't talk to each otehr much

Just massacre both humans and animals :bigbrain:

I wasn’t justifying it I was objectively stating what they said their motive might be

That’s not justification
You are trying to do that ,I’m pretty sure you think like that cuz you had it way way easy and never got abused

If you got abused you would think like me

You are trying to do that ,I’m pretty sure you think like that cuz you had it way way easy and never got abused

If you got abused you would think like me
No I’m objectively stating facts

No I’m objectively stating facts
You know these “research’s” are mostly bullshit ? Men seem to have more sex partners than woman in those surveys you suck

I’m the one who’s stating objective facts you moron

If you’re not a kid and still trying to justify this abuse shit you deserve to get tortured and killed ,I know pathetic faggots like you who don’t have any morals at all , you deserve to get killed

You know these “research’s” are mostly bullshit ? Men seem to have more sex partners than woman in those surveys you suck

I’m the one who’s stating objective facts you moron

If you’re not a kid and still trying to justify this abuse shit you deserve to get tortured and killed ,I know pathetic faggots like you who don’t have any morals at all , you deserve to get killed
why would they need to lie in a survey about their motive? they already had the balls to say they abused an animal you idiot that takes enough guts for you to admit to being a sadist. they weren't sadists. you just want it to be true yet you don't have evidence.

why would they need to lie in a survey about their motive? they already had the balls to say they abused an animal you idiot that takes enough guts for you to admit to being a sadist. they weren't sadists. you just want it to be true yet you don't have evidence.
No you don’t have evidence you moron

If you’re abusing something for nothing you are a sick son of a bitch

No you don’t have evidence you moron

If you’re abusing something for nothing you are a sick son of a bitch
i do have evidence you're just overly emotional right now

Im the Only sane man Here
You're completely right. You are indeed the sane one. Edward and you should read my gray post... elliot mogged me with his credentials but just read it. Edward, I think you know, this has been a low point for you, don't encourage animal abuse or misery olympics.

I just look at animals and size up how likely they are to try to fight me, and if I could defend myself. I think I only win against something like a Grizzly Bear in my dreams, but dogs and goats are much easier.

i was writing this in the sewers. Very true post and not biased towards appealing to the forum.
all animals are completely selfishness to their instincts, also they do not enjoy much of their lives, getting worse the more animals you consider, and consider what let them exist. the smarter human recognising about 5 percent of their total selfishness is not a big step up or explored without force. 95% socially influenced selfishness that cant imagine anti humanism without something copey falsely given value in its place. the bluepill is a soft cap on the evolutionary advantage of self awareness, being about 5-10% self aware and un influenced.

soon more saner users will recognise the sewer blackpills including the self bias pill defining most interaction and pain, lowering belief in conditioning even further.
Do you even think properly about the subject we are discussing ? Anime faggot

i don't really understand those animalfags

@Mentally lost cel @DrainGangEnthusiast @Lycan

The first guy tagged always freaks out about animals being killed and videos of them being killed posted on here (which i never see on this forum FYI) but humans being killed or attacked in videos on this forum is somehow ok. People will literally freak the fuck out if you attack an animal but attack a human (unless it's women and children) and everyone shrugs. The humans on this forum, for example, might, from time to time, condone beating someone up or in some cases even killing someone if they're mad, but bring up shit like animal abuse and these same humans go all normie mode and start freaking out.

If you attack humans but refuse to attack animals, unless it's because you only hate humans rather than viewing animal abuse as more immoral, you're a hypocrite. YOU DO NOT HAVE MORALS YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE. Killing animals is NOT worse than killing humans.

FIRST ARGUMENT THESE HUMANS USE: But animals are innocent and they don't do anything

This is FALSE. People solely believe this because animals cannot talk and look adorable. ANIMALS ARE NOT INNOCENT IN THE SLIGHTEST.

In fact, animals DO know right from wrong and DO have morals. Although the vast majority of their behavior was prosocial or positive and aggression or violence was rare, this still wasn't universal. In fact, animals CAN do immoral things. Rape is found in many species, and animals have raped each other. Even child abuse happens in other species. Animals often start rival wars and kill each other, and even chimps have as much of a homicide rate as humans. Many species do it even more than humans by killing their own species.

Animals DO have morals and know right from wrong and you can't assume otherwise because they don't talk. Many will maul you on sight even if you do nothing wrong.

Argument 2: animals are vulnerable or you're a coward if you hurt them

This is bullshit. Unless you have a weapon many animals aren't vulnerable and maul you on sight. And you can't argue it's wrong because they're vulnerable. Many humans are vulnerable too. Even grown men. If you're a man attacking another man he could be smaller than you yet nobody will care if you attack a guy smaller than you yet they freak out if you mildly hit a woman's face. In fact, nobody cares if I use guns on a muscular man or ambush him. In that case, he IS vulnerable. If you are a small scrawny nerd and you use a gun on a big muscular guy HE IS THE VULNERABLE ONE. He's 100% vulnerable. He moves any muscle, he dies. In fact, smaller people can easily overpower bigger people by using weapons and objects to compensate for size differences. You can also ambush them which also makes them completely vulnerable. A person doesn't have to be physically vulnerable to be easy to attack. Circumstantial vulnerability is just as common if not more. How is using a gun on a big muscular guy worse than using it on a fuckin bear who is way more physically powerful than a big muscular guy.

And many animal abusers aren't afraid to attack humans. Many do. In fact, its quite common. Many of them often commit a lot of violence or serious crime, including against other humans. There's a link between animal cruelty and violence against humans. They aren't cowards. They're just generally vicious criminals.

Argument 3: animal abusers are sadists

no. they aren't doing it for sadism. In a study of undergrad students, they found 55% committed animal abuse at least once. They usually did it out of anger/prejudice, amusement/fun, or fear or disliking the animal. Usually it was out of anger/prejudice. These aren't sadists. In a sample of inmates, ones who admitted to animal abuse did it for fun, imitation or out of anger. Sadism is defined as "the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others." This isn't sadism. Sadists don't do it out of anger or for fun/amusement. They simply want to watch one suffer for pleasure, especially sexual pleasure.

FINAL ARGUMENT: Animals don't do anything wrong. They have nothing to do with our problems and don't do anything.

While animals don't do anything to you personally they do shit to each other. They kill each other off and they have mating competition. Some might have more mating success than others. We'd be incels or nearcels at least in the animal kingdom. In fact, many animals DO have foreplay and oral sex and have non-reproductive sex for pleasure. Many animals masturbate too. Don't believe me? Look it up. Inceldom could exist to an extent among animals for all one knows.

TLDR:

If you kill humans, you cannot stop at animals due to morals unless you have another more understandable reason that doesn't pertain to morals. If you have violent hatred towards animal abusers, you shouldn't react any differently towards human abusers. For example, I remember some child who deliberately closed the door on a cat's tail and everyone online, despite him being a prepubescent kid, threatened to murder him and doxxed him and praised his sister when she tied up, duct-taped mouth shut him and beat him. They probably WERE serious when they wished death on him. I know for sure everyone would've celebrated if the kid was murdered. Killing someone is way worse than what he did, but apparently this is somehow much worse because animals are adorable and thus it's even worse.

Humans don't think animal abuse is worse because animals are defenseless innocent creatures, they aren't. I could use the same incorrect logic for bugs yet nobody cares about us killing bugs because we think animals are adorable but think bugs look scary and yucky. that's why people hate animal abusers so much: they think animals are adorable but bugs look gross/ugly.
Fuck all animal cunt lovers everywhere on gore forums and plebbit you have retards who take pride that they can watch a father being killed infront of his teen son but can't watch a dog and cat take a kick to belly fuck them i absolutely despise these pretentious cunts, i could watch animal abuse as i can watch human abuse both are creatures of nature and of equal value. A foid would rather have sex with dogs and horses than with a incel dont forget that.

Last edited:
Dogs never rejected me because of my height, cats never bullied me, foxes never laughed at me, bears never tried to kill me just because I'm a Jew. So fuck humans,

Dogs never rejected me because of my height, cats never bullied me, foxes never laughed at me, bears never tried to kill me just because I'm a Jew. So fuck humans,
yes but there are some people on this forum who condoned the elementary school shooter from a month ago but they freak out over animal abuse.

yes but there are some people on this forum who condoned the elementary school shooter from a month ago but they freak out over animal abuse.
We have a lot of people with severe mental issues here. I'm not condoning killing of random people. If a school shooter killed only his bullies, good for him.

thanks for expressing my own opinion in a straightforward honest and intelligent way that i could never do on my own.

I don't freak out at all

This is the misery olympics at it's core.

You feel jealous of animals that fuck together it seems like, the reign of other animals between each other seems to deeply concern you, might as well be a furry if you want to do the crossover of hurting them to be justified as a means of justice to other animals. Animals dont know about human morality; if so, would be interesting to find of them to understand dog-language or cat-language, to listen to their ethics and philosophy in a deeper way, to understand how deep animals are and how comparable the understand of the humans are compared to dogs. People who hurt animals if not to eat or protection are generally feeling powerless, insecure about how pathetic they feel about a certain subject, of course they feel joy of their power trip, especially if they are skinning a dog alive (i saw some vids of that in Tor forums and a surface web forum before being taken down), crushing rabbits and dogs AND cats, beating them while they are hanged on a tree with eyes gouged out, these people from these forums are mostly zoosadists, if you look deep into who they are you will notice a pattern of pathetic, meek people (females also do, not only men, these females usually want clout from other zoosadist simps to validate their behavior). Overall, if you or any user feel such hate for other animals and seek thrill, pleasure from doing it, them a zoosadist forum would suit you and other users like that, since other animals like dogs are such evil beings comparable to females who mock lonely virgin men and men that brag about their sex life while putting down excluded outcasts. You may get laid with another zoosadist woman who will validate your thread, maybe. So? Whatever

If you attack humans but refuse to attack animals, unless it's because you only hate humans rather than viewing animal abuse as more immoral, you're a hypocrite. YOU DO NOT HAVE MORALS YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE. Killing animals is NOT worse than killing humans.
Is it fair to say then since you eat and condone the slaughter and torture of animals, it’s also okay to consume and do the same to humans?

Animals don't care if you're ugly, humans do. It's that easy. :feelsseriously:

Edit: I do not condone killing of either. But it's a fact that animals are way more affectionate to us compared to humans.

People wronged me, animals didn't. In my case I don't like seeing anyone getting killed, but often I'm numb to it, i see animals and children as lesser beings if that makes any sense, thats why I think they should be at least left alone.

Nah, humans are shit. Animals are just animals.

Bump:

This thread is great. Edmund Kemper really exposed how people who freak out over animals being harmed or killed but not humans are huge fucking hypocrites.

Bump:

This thread is great. Edmund Kemper really exposed how people who freak out over animals being harmed or killed but not humans are huge fucking hypocrites.
Someone got triggered in this thread.