Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A blackpilled re-reading of "The Ego and Its Own" by Max Stirner - if you still believe in love, you are bluepilled

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
These days I've been thinking about books that would be worth re-reading, and I could not think of one throughout history that wasn't mostly based on bluepilled beliefs. In fact, the vast majority of philosophers and philosophical traditions are based on core bluepilled beliefs and that explains why blackpill knowledge is so scarcely spread, especially in literature.

However, I remembered Max Stirner's "The Ego and Its Own", a book I've read years ago when I was still mostly bluepilled despite not thinking so (even though I thought the insights were very insteresting and was very drawn to this book, I eventually reverted back to a search for morality and ended up not taking much interest or reflecting deeply on the work anymore).

I've decided to read it again now and I think that a lot of incels should do it if they haven't yet, it's interesting that, despite being based on a tradition of bluepilled philosophical errors, Stirner had a very deep grasp of many truly blackpilled facts that many on this forum still refuse to accept, all the while having an interesting and incel-fitting life-affirming way of dealing with the fact of being on this earth.

Incels should especially read the chapter "My Self-Enjoyment", it will help most of them understand that they are letting other people deny their own property over themselves because of "spooks" created by others that, instead of being actual/real binding standards for living, are only fake abstract notins used by other human animals in order to exert their power over others and satisfy their own ego.

These spooks include "love" (familial, intersexual, and friendly), morals, etc. You need to accept that love is not real in the social sense of the word, like a rock can always be defined in the real world, because it is an exterior experience that can be shared between two viewers (and even that could be and have been philosophically disputed). However, all "spooks" (which could basically encompass all rational beliefs related to social interaction regulation, which go beyond basic human animalistic instincts, which always prevail) are always going to be based on a false notion of a shared experience which, in fact, is not shared, it is only experienced in one's self, and only you can agree 100% with a conveived notion of love, in that way, you can only ever love yourself.

Of course, if you accept genetic determinism and reject metaphysical speculation, you will also understand that these spooks are mere reflections of what your natural composition (your body, genetics and instincts) want you as an animal to do, that is, survive and reproduce. In that sense, even if we believe we have supernatural or special bonds with other beings, in the practical sense we are all using each other for own purpose. In the same way, Stacy uses Chad's beauty for her own needs (showing status, sexual pleasure), and meanwhile uses Melvin for his resources and emotional support. A single mother will use her own son as a beta provider if necessary, a "friend" will gladly step over you if it means getting pussy. A work colleague will also gladly step over you to get a promotion and improve his own living standards. For all of this people will come up with fake moral concepts that are never actually followed, it's only to put an image that humans are civil when they are just the same animals that they were in the beginning, they just have created language and from then on tried to deny the fact that they're just animals.

Knowing all this, you as an incel should always think of yourself first and live for your own pleasure, and for your own notion of what is fair or not. You should see all humans, lovers, friends, family, colleagues and strangers as pre-determined animals (and as a blackpillers, you'll always see a pattern and realize that humans work the same way as mice, it's a simple reward/punishment dynamic, a "positive" or "negative" reinforcement, per say. This gives you a sort of confidence and higher-ground in analysing and dealing with things if you can surpass the emotional damage that can come with the shattering of hardwired bluepilled concepts about reality.

Even if your genetics do not grant you the best chances of enjoyment as Chads or Stacies, you should use your property (your body, your life, your wishes and imperatives) only to your OWN benefit. All of us are animals and in the end can only actually control and do as we please with our own property (our being), same applies to Chads and Stacies, but only a few of us will be able to have a clear gasp of what is happening in the world in a general and systematic way, in which you can base all of your actions. Women-animals are very self-centered, so they can have an accute sense of opportunities for using free goods (sex with Chad, betabux, free attention, sleeping their way up a career), but they can also be very self-destructive. Most people are. This is your challenge incel: to be more able than them to understand and redirect your urges to your own benefit ONLY and always first.

This is the game you'll always have most control over other people: your ability to do as you please.

I already recommended it here somewhere. Fuck those who don't wanna read it. It is truth about world in many cases. Entire world in possessed by ghosts creating idee fixe that people believe in.

I agree with everything you have written. Prepare for most here to bash you 'cause they don't understand shit and only look at your post count you have and besides that most of them cry here 'cause girl doesn't like them boohoo.

The Ego and Its Own is the most important book you will ever read in life. If you had to choose the best book ever written in human history that is the one then.

Peace to you fellow egoist

Last edited:
I already recommended it here somewhere. Fuck those who don't wanna read it. It is truth about world in many cases. Entire world in possessed by ghosts creating idee fixe that people believe in.

I agree with everything you have written. Prepare for most here to bash you 'cause they don't understand shit and only look at your post count you have and besides that most of them cry here 'cause girl doesn't like them boohoo.

The Ego and Its Own is the most important book you will ever read in life. If you had to choose the best book ever written in human history that is the one then.

Peace to you fellow egoist
Are you a big Max Stirner fan?

Are you a big Max Stirner fan?
I'm not his fan because that would be strange for me to be someone's fan.

I agree with him about everything he wrote. I started not believing in morality being 12 years old but this book helped me understand in more wide perspective what I wanted to express in my head about how world works (since lots of things never worked in my life and I liked and still like to question many things). Stirner wrote entire truth about world and people wanna label him philosopher. He wasn't philosopher because philosophers are full of shit (even though I respect Arthur Schopenhauer and Friedrich Nietzsche). He just wrote harsh truth about world which is real hard to swallow for most.

I enjoy him. May he rest in peace.

Last edited:
I'm not his fan because that would be strange for me to be someone's fan.

I agree with him about everything he wrote. I started not believing in morality being 12 years old but this book helped me understand in more wide perspective what I wanted to express in my head about how world works (since lots of things never worked in my life and I liked and still like to question many things). Stirner wrote entire truth about world and people wanna label him philosopher. He wasn't philosopher because philosophers are full of shit (even though I respect Arthur Schopenhauer and Friedrich Nietzsche). He just wrote harsh truth about world which is real hard to swallow for most.

I enjoy him. May he rest in peace.
Yes my fellow. Some "philosophers" can have good insights into specific subjects but I can' see one that was based on a truly realistic grasp of reality. It is sad because I've spent much of my youth trying to comprehend reality in a philosophical sense and ended up being misdirected into many retarded ideologies.

Stirner in fact does mostly a description of reality and in that sense he is really not a philosopher (which is a compliment). The propositional side of his philosophy does not drift away from this concept, he is not proposing a morality but merely stating the fact that you have ownership over your self and that's actual power when you can act in reality having an ego-focused agency away from spooky delusions.

You can adopt this outlook towards life or not but the scientific part of his statements cannot be disputed.

Although I don't think you should be a fan of anyone, he indeed was very gifted for realizing this amidst the popularity of the delusional philosophy of Hegel, but again, those voices will always be ostracized as outcasts.

Yes my fellow. Some "philosophers" can have good insights into specific subjects but I can' see one that was based on a truly realistic grasp of reality. It is sad because I've spent much of my youth trying to comprehend reality in a philosophical sense and ended up being misdirected into many retarded ideologies.

Stirner in fact does mostly a description of reality and in that sense he is really not a philosopher (which is a compliment). The propositional side of his philosophy does not drift away from this concept, he is not proposing a morality but merely stating the fact that you have ownership over your self and that's actual power when you can act in reality having an ego-focused agency away from spooky delusions.

You can adopt this outlook towards life or not but the scientific part of his statements cannot be disputed.

Although I don't think you should be a fan of anyone, he indeed was very gifted for realizing this amidst the popularity of the delusional philosophy of Hegel, but again, those voices will always be ostracized as outcasts.
You will always be somewhere ostracized since collectives have their own idee fixe they want you to succumb to for their own only benefit most of the times. So you have to be ostracized sometimes to go for what you truly want (for example if you want to steal from somebody). Of course it won't be easy but the other road is to conform and serve others. Of course you can try to play this game and conform only on outside but inside still having yourself on mind. But even then you will be fighting against morals training from others. Everyone has to decide for themselves.

Every philosophy is delusional because as Stirner stated they all claim they found or inspire to invent absolute truth, total goal everybody should succumb to and live by its laws. The only existing law is everyone is an egoist.

I write to you because I think I get some kind pleasure of it. So I do it for myself. Mob will tell that I am altruistic here and try to make you happy. Actually no. I am making myself happy.

Last edited:
You will always be somewhere ostracized since collectives have their own idee fixe they want you to succumb to for their own only benefit most of the times. So you have to be ostracized sometimes to go for what you truly want (for example if you want to steal from somebody). Of course it won't be easy but the other road is to conform and serve others. Of course you can try to play this game and conform only on outside but inside still having yourself on mind. But even then you will be fighting against morals training from others. Everyone has to decide for themselves.

Every philosophy is delusional because as Stirner stated they all claim they found or inspire to invent absolute truth, total goal everybody should succumb to and live by its laws. The only existing law is everyone is an egoist.

I write to you because I think I get some kind pleasure of it. So I do it for myself. Mob will tell that I am altruistic here and try to make you happy. Actually no. I am making myself happy.

You made me think of one of my favorite quotes of his:

"Thousands of years of civilization have obscured to you what you are, have made you believe you are not egoists but are called to be idealists ('good men') . Shake that off! Do not seek for freedom, which does precisely deprive you of yourselves, in 'self- denial'; but seek for yourselves, become egoists, become each of you an almighty ego. Or, more clearly: Just recognize yourselves again, just recognize what you really are, and let go your hypocritical endeavours, your foolish mania to be something else than you are. Hypocritical I call them because you have yet remained egoists all these thousands of years, but sleeping, self-deceiving, crazy egoists, you heautontimorumenoses, you self-tormentors. Never yet has a religion been able to dispense with 'promises', whether they referred us to the other world or to this ('long life', etc.); for man is mercenary and does nothing' gratis'. But how about that 'doing the good for the good's sake' without prospect of reward? As if here too the pay was not contained in the satisfaction that it is to afford. Even religion, therefore, is founded on our egoism and - exploits it; calculated for our desires, it stifles many others for the sake of one. This then gives the phenomenon of cheated egoism, where I satisfy, not myself, but one of my desires, such as the impulse toward blessedness. Religion promises me the - 'supreme good' ; to gain this I no longer regard any other of my desires, and do not slake them. - All your doings are unconftssed, secret, covert, and concealed e goism. But because they are egoism that you are unwilling to confess to yourselves, that you keep secret from yourselves, hence not manifest and public egoism, consequently unconscious egoism, therefore they are not egoism, but thraldom, service, self-renunciation; you are egoists, and you are not, since you renounce e goism. Where you seem most to be such, you have drawn upon the word 'egoist' - loathing and contempt."

I really enjoyed reading that excerpt, greycel.

"if you can surpass the emotional damage that can come with the shattering of hardwired bluepilled concepts about reality."

This is the very core of the issue and also the reason why normies will always deny the blackpill.
They're simply not prepared for that level of emotional damage, and prefer to stay bluepilled the rest of their lives, even if they never reproduce.
It's like living in a kind of socially accepted lie. I'm not high IQ but these kind of posts clear up the fog in my head.

High IQ posts

Nobody is obligated to follow his philosophy.
Love is human contruct - fact
You should stop caring about love - opinion
You shoudn't stop caring about love - opinion

The problem with trying to overcome your own human nature is that you can't overcome your own human nature.

Rot alone instead of breeding and interacting with other humans --> feel bad
Get insulted --> feel bad and or angry
Get kicked in the balls --> feel pain --> react emotionally to the pain
etc

Trying to cope away the chemicals in your brain that make you feel certain things in reaction to stimuli and circumstances might help some but it's still yet another cope.

Philosophy of Stiner and Nietzsche represent the ultimate, logical conclusion to rejection of all metaphysical speculation by our culture. Rejection of notion of sacrum and religion, to be precise, since metaphysical philosophy is already a rejection of estalblished theological truth.
Those authors rightly concluded that the demise of religious worldview, made any notions of objective truth (or even the concept of truth itself) and morality in general void. Thier insight into human condition is undeniable. Living by oneself and for oneself is the ultimate life-affirming way to live. While I still believe that you should follow the advice of caring about yourself and living for yourself, they describe the world that's unbearable to live in, as you can see by the cucked and disgusting state of the world we live in. While being undeniable right in thier conclusions, thier postulates don't provide solution. The answer I found to this problem is to reject the world, deny life and disregard society and its morals with its truths and embrace transcendental truth.