Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if you freak out over animals being harmed more than humans being harmed, you don't have morals, YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
@Mentally lost cel @DrainGangEnthusiast @Lycan

The first guy tagged always freaks out about animals being killed and videos of them being killed posted on here (which i never see on this forum FYI) but humans being killed or attacked in videos on this forum is somehow ok. People will literally freak the fuck out if you attack an animal but attack a human (unless it's women and children) and everyone shrugs. The humans on this forum, for example, might, from time to time, condone beating someone up or in some cases even killing someone if they're mad, but bring up shit like animal abuse and these same humans go all normie mode and start freaking out.

If you attack humans but refuse to attack animals, unless it's because you only hate humans rather than viewing animal abuse as more immoral, you're a hypocrite. YOU DO NOT HAVE MORALS YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE. Killing animals is NOT worse than killing humans.

FIRST ARGUMENT THESE HUMANS USE: But animals are innocent and they don't do anything

This is FALSE. People solely believe this because animals cannot talk and look adorable. ANIMALS ARE NOT INNOCENT IN THE SLIGHTEST.

In fact, animals DO know right from wrong and DO have morals. Although the vast majority of their behavior was prosocial or positive and aggression or violence was rare, this still wasn't universal. In fact, animals CAN do immoral things. Rape is found in many species, and animals have raped each other. Even child abuse happens in other species. Animals often start rival wars and kill each other, and even chimps have as much of a homicide rate as humans. Many species do it even more than humans by killing their own species.

Animals DO have morals and know right from wrong and you can't assume otherwise because they don't talk. Many will maul you on sight even if you do nothing wrong.

Argument 2: animals are vulnerable or you're a coward if you hurt them

This is bullshit. Unless you have a weapon many animals aren't vulnerable and maul you on sight. And you can't argue it's wrong because they're vulnerable. Many humans are vulnerable too. Even grown men. If you're a man attacking another man he could be smaller than you yet nobody will care if you attack a guy smaller than you yet they freak out if you mildly hit a woman's face. In fact, nobody cares if I use guns on a muscular man or ambush him. In that case, he IS vulnerable. If you are a small scrawny nerd and you use a gun on a big muscular guy HE IS THE VULNERABLE ONE. He's 100% vulnerable. He moves any muscle, he dies. In fact, smaller people can easily overpower bigger people by using weapons and objects to compensate for size differences. You can also ambush them which also makes them completely vulnerable. A person doesn't have to be physically vulnerable to be easy to attack. Circumstantial vulnerability is just as common if not more. How is using a gun on a big muscular guy worse than using it on a fuckin bear who is way more physically powerful than a big muscular guy.

And many animal abusers aren't afraid to attack humans. Many do. In fact, its quite common. Many of them often commit a lot of violence or serious crime, including against other humans. There's a link between animal cruelty and violence against humans. They aren't cowards. They're just generally vicious criminals.

Argument 3: animal abusers are sadists

no. they aren't doing it for sadism. In a study of undergrad students, they found 55% committed animal abuse at least once. They usually did it out of anger/prejudice, amusement/fun, or fear or disliking the animal. Usually it was out of anger/prejudice. These aren't sadists. In a sample of inmates, ones who admitted to animal abuse did it for fun, imitation or out of anger. Sadism is defined as "the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others." This isn't sadism. Sadists don't do it out of anger or for fun/amusement. They simply want to watch one suffer for pleasure, especially sexual pleasure.

FINAL ARGUMENT: Animals don't do anything wrong. They have nothing to do with our problems and don't do anything.

While animals don't do anything to you personally they do shit to each other. They kill each other off and they have mating competition. Some might have more mating success than others. We'd be incels or nearcels at least in the animal kingdom. In fact, many animals DO have foreplay and oral sex and have non-reproductive sex for pleasure. Many animals masturbate too. Don't believe me? Look it up. Inceldom could exist to an extent among animals for all one knows.

TLDR:

If you kill humans, you cannot stop at animals due to morals unless you have another more understandable reason that doesn't pertain to morals. If you have violent hatred towards animal abusers, you shouldn't react any differently towards human abusers. For example, I remember some child who deliberately closed the door on a cat's tail and everyone online, despite him being a prepubescent kid, threatened to murder him and doxxed him and praised his sister when she tied up, duct-taped mouth shut him and beat him. They probably WERE serious when they wished death on him. I know for sure everyone would've celebrated if the kid was murdered. Killing someone is way worse than what he did, but apparently this is somehow much worse because animals are adorable and thus it's even worse.

Humans don't think animal abuse is worse because animals are defenseless innocent creatures, they aren't. I could use the same incorrect logic for bugs yet nobody cares about us killing bugs because we think animals are adorable but think bugs look scary and yucky. that's why people hate animal abusers so much: they think animals are adorable but bugs look gross/ugly.

Last edited:

The first guy tagged always freaks out about animals being killed and videos of them being killed posted on here (which i never see on this forum FYI) but humans being killed or attacked in videos on this forum is somehow ok. People will literally freak the fuck out if you attack an animal but attack a human (unless it's women and children) and everyone shrugs. The humans on this forum, for example, might, from time to time, condone beating someone up or in some cases even killing someone if they're mad, but bring up shit like animal abuse and these same humans go all normie mode and start freaking out.

If you attack humans but refuse to attack animals, unless it's because you only hate humans rather than viewing animal abuse as more immoral, you're a hypocrite. YOU DO NOT HAVE MORALS YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE. Killing animals is NOT worse than killing humans.

FIRST ARGUMENT THESE HUMANS USE: But animals are innocent and they don't do anything

This is FALSE. People solely believe this because animals cannot talk and look adorable. ANIMALS ARE NOT INNOCENT IN THE SLIGHTEST.

In fact, animals DO know right from wrong and DO have morals. Although the vast majority of their behavior was prosocial or positive and aggression or violence was rare, this still wasn't universal. In fact, animals CAN do immoral things. Rape is found in many species, and animals have raped each other. Even child abuse happens in other species. Animals often start rival wars and kill each other, and even chimps have as much of a homicide rate as humans. Many species do it even more than humans by killing their own species.

Animals DO have morals and know right from wrong and you can't assume otherwise because they don't talk. Many will maul you on sight even if you do nothing wrong.

This is bullshit. Unless you have a weapon many animals aren't vulnerable and maul you on sight. And you can't argue it's wrong because they're vulnerable. Many humans are vulnerable too. Even grown men. If you're a man attacking another man he could be smaller than you yet nobody will care if you attack a guy smaller than you yet they freak out if you mildly hit a woman's face. In fact, nobody cares if I use guns on a muscular man or ambush him. In that case, he IS vulnerable. If you are a small scrawny nerd and you use a gun on a big muscular guy HE IS THE VULNERABLE ONE. He's 100% vulnerable. He moves any muscle, he dies. In fact, smaller people can easily overpower bigger people by using weapons and objects to compensate for size differences. You can also ambush them which also makes them completely vulnerable. A person doesn't have to be physically vulnerable to be easy to attack. Circumstantial vulnerability is just as common if not more. How is using a gun on a big muscular guy worse than using it on a fuckin bear who is way more physically powerful than a big muscular guy.

And many animal abusers aren't afraid to attack humans. Many do. In fact, its quite common. Many of them often commit a lot of violence or serious crime, including against other humans. There's a link between animal cruelty and violence against humans. They aren't cowards. They're just generally vicious criminals.

no. they aren't doing it for sadism. In a study of undergrad students, they found 55% committed animal abuse at least once. They usually did it out of anger/prejudice, amusement/fun, or fear or disliking the animal. Usually it was out of anger/prejudice. These aren't sadists. In a sample of inmates, ones who admitted to animal abuse did it for fun, imitation or out of anger. Sadism is defined as "the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others." This isn't sadism. Sadists don't do it out of anger or for fun/amusement. They simply want to watch one suffer for pleasure, especially sexual pleasure.

FINAL ARGUMENT: Animals don't do anything wrong. They have nothing to do with our problems and don't do anything.

While animals don't do anything to you personally they do shit to each other. They kill each other off and they have mating competition. Some might have more mating success than others. We'd be incels or nearcels at least in the animal kingdom. In fact, many animals DO have foreplay and oral sex and have non-reproductive sex for pleasure. Many animals masturbate too. Don't believe me? Look it up. Inceldom could exist to an extent among animals for all one knows.
In the absence, of @BlkPillPres , you fill my thirst for highIQ moralfagging obliteration
:feelskek:

People wronged me, animals didn't. In my case I don't like seeing anyone getting killed, but often I'm numb to it, i see animals and children as lesser beings if that makes any sense, thats why I think they should be at least left alone.

@Mentally lost cel seethee

they think animals are adorable but bugs look gross/ugly.
Pure lookism
Everything is about look

You’ll never see someone trying to send you in jail for squashing a cockroach
Why ?
Cockroach are ugly.

Hate towards humans just more understandable. It's like neighbours hating each other but if you hate some unknown guy in Cambodia instead it looks very strange.
Why, for example, I should hate foxes? It never harmed me and I practically never encountered it. While I can dislike some man I met because he reminded me of my bullies or he just acts intimidating so it's more understanable that I would have less sympathy for him than for some relatively 'innocent' animal because said animal don't collides with my life at all.

In the absence, of @BlkPillPres , you fill my thirst for highIQ moralfagging obliteration
:feelskek:
Those two only write long ass stuff that can be explained in a few sentences and you idiots think it’s high IQ , they even disprove their own writings

Nah I'm a misanthrope who hates people and I like the honest, straightforward nature of animals so ngl idc if I'm a hypocrite I just don't give a shit about human suffering. Humans are the cause of all my pain. Animals have never hurt me. Simple as :feelsokman:

TLDR:

If you kill humans, you cannot stop at animals due to morals unless you have another more understandable reason that doesn't pertain to morals. If you have violent hatred towards animal abusers, you shouldn't react any differently towards human abusers. For example, I remember some child who deliberately closed the door on a cat's tail and everyone online, despite him being a prepubescent kid, threatened to murder him and doxxed him and praised his sister when she tied up, duct-taped mouth shut him and beat him. They probably WERE serious when they wished death on him. I know for sure everyone would've celebrated if the kid was murdered. Killing someone is way worse than what he did, but apparently this is somehow much worse because animals are adorable and thus it's even worse.

Humans don't think animal abuse is worse because animals are defenseless innocent creatures, they aren't. I could use the same incorrect logic for bugs yet nobody cares about us killing bugs because we think animals are adorable but think bugs look scary and yucky. that's why people hate animal abusers so much: they think animals are adorable but bugs look gross/ugly.
Human abuse is wrong too,I never said it was ok , don’t write things out of your fat ass sweating

The only reason i feel less is cuz some did deserve it while most animals don’t , humans who are more privileged do deserve the bad shit most times, and humans are inherently evil while most animals are not , they will become your companion if you pet them

Also I save and respect bug/lizard lives too , what the fuck is this shit you’re pulling out your ass I didn’t say more than half of the things you spewed here

I’m not lookist

If you like abuse you’rea piece of shit pscho normie

no. they aren't doing it for sadism
Immaturity comes with not telling good from evil in the child age

Yeah people who torture and kill animals aren’t sadistic at all cuz some gay ass research showed that blah blah blah

You are a fucking clown who thinks writing long shit makes you right just like mr blkpillpress

Hate towards humans just more understandable. It's like neighbours hating each other but if you hate some unknown guy in Cambodia instead it looks very strange.
Why, for example, I should hate foxes? It never harmed me and I practically never encountered it. While I can dislike some man I met because he reminded me of my bullies or he just acts intimidating so it's more understanable that I would have less sympathy for him than for some relatively 'innocent' animal because said animal don't collides with my life at all.
Based , op is a clown who thinks himself to be high iq

they think animals are adorable but bugs look gross/ugly.
I intently said I am saving bug lives and defending a life of a lizard against you sick fucks

You’rea fucking idiot who says things out of his ass

TLDR:

I do care for all the souls that are suffering in this world unlike virtue signaling people

Wonderfully written.

Everything that schizo says should be dismissed. I knew he was a lost cause when he preferred faggot ass wands over swords/bows.

TLDR:

Humans are all shit and judge u on appearance. Animals just act on basic extinct and don't care what u look like. If u hurt animals that are doing nothing to u ur a subhuman piece of shit faggot.

Nah I'm a misanthrope who hates people and I like the honest, straightforward nature of animals so ngl idc if I'm a hypocrite I just don't give a shit about human suffering. Humans are the cause of all my pain. Animals have never hurt me. Simple as :feelsokman:
Sophisticated nature of humans ( like virtue signaling, lies of socialization and culture etc ) makes them more disgusting. When animals fight, they use all their might and all capabilities. When human males fight ( even in underground fight clubs ) there are unwritten rules like you cannot bite your enemy or grab him by hair because it's seen as 'girly'. Animals don't have such stupid limitations. Imagine male lion don't using his claws because it would be 'girly' :feelshaha:. Only humans can be that stupid and put unnecessary limitations on themselves.

Male Lion claws stretch sparta Buffalo JT

If it's a pet it's fine to be upset if they die because it's basically losing expensive property. I had a dog who I spent money on because I enjoyed him. Most people never give me the same level of joy my dog does so I'm upset when he died but why would I care if a bunch of baboons get shot by a nazi? They mean nothing to me.

Human abuse is wrong too,I never said it was ok , don’t write things out of your fat ass sweating

The only reason i feel less is cuz some did deserve it while most animals don’t , humans who are more privileged do deserve the bad shit most times, and humans are inherently evil while most animals are not , they will become your companion if you pet them

Also I save and respect bug/lizard lives too , what the fuck is this shit you’re pulling out your ass I didn’t say more than half of the things you spewed here

I’m not lookist

If you like abuse you’rea piece of shit pscho normie
Humans and animals are inherently evil it’s hardwired in their nature

In fact animals don’t act as companions if you pet them. They often maul you

Immaturity comes with not telling good from evil in the child age

Yeah people who torture and kill animals aren’t sadistic at all cuz some gay ass research showed that blah blah blah

You are a fucking clown who thinks writing long shit makes you right just like mr blkpillpress
Not all animal abusers torture and kill in fact most don’t. Either way that doesn’t mean sadism

10% low effort
Did not read :feelsokman:

Not all animal abusers torture and kill in fact most don’t. Either way that doesn’t mean sadism
What the fuck is that reason ffs? It is sadism stop trying to weasel your way out

Humans and animals are inherently evil it’s hardwired in their nature

In fact animals don’t act as companions if you pet them. They often maul you
No mostly they don’t

Animal abusers deserve to be put through whatever they put the animal through.

And as for humans, most of them are living garbage tbh.

If you attack humans but refuse to attack animals, unless it's because you only hate humans rather than viewing animal abuse as more immoral,
yes I just hate humans, didn't read past this :feelsYall::society:

What the fuck is that reason ffs? It is sadism stop trying to weasel your way out
No it’s not. They aren’t getting sexual gratification or mere gratification from torturing someone. They usually don’t even torture the animal

No it’s not. They aren’t getting sexual gratification or mere gratification from torturing someone. They usually don’t even torture the animal
They do get gratification or they just would not

Why do anyone would even hurt something for nothing

kind of weird to kill an animal for no reason but not gonna get all emotional over it

They do get gratification or they just would not

Why do anyone would even hurt something for nothing
Because gratification from watching one suffer cannot be ones sole possible motive

What's up with all the animal torture threads?
:lul:
Average inceldom discussion at this point

people are hypocrits

All I need to do to have unconditional love from a dog is give him food and treat him well.
No matter how nice you are to another person or even a stupid foid, you will always get backstabed in the end, some day.

So why shouldn't I care more about animals instead of other humans?

All I need to do to have unconditional love from a dog is give him food and treat him well.
No matter how nice you are to another person or even a stupid foid, you will always get backstabed in the end, some day.

So why shouldn't I care more about animals instead of other humans?
Those animals persecute animalcels. Nuff said

Those are absolute bullshit for most animals , you’re a fucking sick fuck to justify abuse in any way
Nope I’m just showing you what survey respondents who admitted to animal abuse said

Nope I’m just showing you what survey respondents who admitted to animal abuse said
Those are the most scummy people on earth you fucking idiot

They are trying to justify their sick shit by not answering honestly

Those are the most scummy people on earth you fucking idiot

They are trying to justify their sick shit by not answering honestly
No. They won’t justify it by simply if saying they did it for fun or out of anger or imitation

People will still hate them

You’re just making assumptions without proof

No. They won’t justify it by simply if saying they did it for fun or out of anger or imitation

People will still hate them

You’re just making assumptions without proof
How fucked up are you to justify abuse cuz they are angry?