Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You niggers are a literal genetic disposal

Not heavily, moderately
Cope. It wasn't just taking a few ideals which Greece or Rome did with Egypt, but was based very heavily around Semitic civilizations, and as I stated genetically they share significant affinity with MENAs.
and what about Mali and others.
Those are the ones that can serve as a much better argument in this case: Axum, Kush, and others can very easily be dismissed since multiple genetic sources indicate that the modern populations are very mixed between MENA & African DNA.

From what I gather about Mali, it seems that culturally it was very heavily influenced by Arabic civilization.

I will look into these more, and see how to address it. But the main argument I will make, is then why did places such as Persia, China, Rome, Greece, etc. all become very renowned civilizations with many developments we still attribute to them, yet we've barely heard of these?

@Chudpreet

Big mistake tbh. This is one of the only qualms I have with more civilized cultures
No, religion is needed & belief in a higher power & creationism is objectively a high-IQ stance.

However, Abrahamic religions are not good.

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race is a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans.
You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow.

Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa. But they don't help your kind in a civilized society. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the last few hundred years have not been long enough for these behaviors to have been domesticated out of you all. So you're all still at it. Let me illustrate this for you by analogy. Technically, an American pit bull terrier and an English golden retriever are exactly the same species. They can produce offspring, if crossbred. The former was bred to exhibit certain characteristics - wanton aggression, propensity to fight, physical strength, powerful bite, and so on. The latter was bred to retrieve birds shot and killed by its masters, and to do this, it has to have a docile, placid, non-aggressive nature; otherwise it would treat what it found as its own kill and refuse to hand it over.

Now imagine that your small children, aged maybe two or three years old, are going to be locked in a room with five or six of those dogs, and the dogs haven't been fed for a week. Which breed would you rather lock in there with your children? Hungry pit bulls, or hungry golden retrievers? Or do you figure that, even though they look differently, they're all the same species really, so of course the pit bulls certainly won't act any differently? Exactly! All this PC crap we hear spouted in the media about how "there's no such thing as race" is just that - crap. A dog has four legs and a tail; a cat also has four legs and a tail, but that doesn't make it a dog. The superficial similarity between cats and dogs and between whites and blacks is just that - superficial. If there really were no genetic difference between niggers and humans, then presumably my white woman and I could very easily produce a black baby between us at any time, and any nigger and his ho a white one. But we know what we'd say to them if that ever happened, don't we? :cool:

Whenever blacks achieve a certain critical mass numerically in a pre-existing non-black society, they start to exhibit their natural feral behavior and to turn their environment back into a recognizably African, essentially Stone Age one. Thus, Africa has the jungle; black enclaves have "da 'hood." Native Africans were small wandering herds of marginal animals, one famine away from extinction, and which therefore fought each other savagely for pieces of territory. Large groups of "African-Americans" at liberty in the west actually deliberately break themselves down into smaller, tribal hordes, because they feel uneasy in and unaccustomed to a larger society. Negro gangs of twenty to fifty individuals assert their rights to "tag" other people's property through gang violence, but fail to co-operate otherwise. For instance, a 15- or 20-strong horde of negroes was recently filmed by a security camera inside a London bank they were robbing. Once they had terrified the cashiers into handing over the money, they then fought each other for it, in the middle of the cashier's hall, like hyenas fighting over an antelope. Having stolen from the bank, they instantly started to steal from each other. The idea of escaping first, then sharing the swag, was just too complex for them to understand, never mind implement. And so it goes on.

You cannot fuse blacks into existing large societies or standalone nations because they are just plain not adapted to it. I'm sorry for you niggers and for your savagery, and I'm sorry you were born a violent black aboriginal savage in a civilized society, but I'm more sorry for the white societies that are having to tolerate all your crime while we try to absorb you. This is why all black nations fail, economically and sink into corruption, civil war, and permanent dependence on the white man's generosity. And presumably this is also why you pathetically allowed yourselves to be enslaved: you're savage enough still to be angry about it long after it ended, but you were too backward to stop it at the time. No black Spartacus, is there, niggers? Why no slave uprisings among blacks? Slaves repeatedly rose against the Romans even they knew they'd be crucified for it, when captured. White slaves, that is. They cared enough about their stolen liberty that they were prepared to risk even that. So what's different about the negro? Why did you all sit there, enslaving each other even in America, and still enslaving each other even today in Africa, until a kindly but misguided white benefactor set you free? Is it because, as slaves, you were fed, watered, and housed, and that you as a race had no ambition beyond that if it entailed doing any work or taking any risks? What are you - lazy, cowardly, stupid, or all of the above? And you're still bleating about slavery now.

If slavery is the root of all your problems, why did Australia prosper? England used Australia as a dumping ground when her prisons overflowed. Within a hundred years, a nation manufactured from convicts in irons had its own autonomous elected government, and barely a hundred years on from then, Australia is now a major economic power in the Pacific. And at no time have they niggerwhined for handouts from the mother country - in fact, if anything, it's mostly been the other way around. You know what? It's because Australia is white. Oh yes it is. Just imagine if there had been a Black Australia. Look how few aborigines were able to live in Australia's climate, and now look at how many whites can. If President Monroe had sent his niggers there, they'd be niggerwhining about how Bwana dumped de po' black folks on a desert island in the middle of nowhere, so they never had a chance. Every week there'd be news of a new famine or civil war in Australia. The Africoons would be slaughtering the Aborigines, or the other way around, or whatever. The collecting tin would come out regularly, but the money would be stolen and spent on Kalashnikov s, and Black Australia would still owe Whitey billions which we'd be expected to just forget. If all those unfortunate convicts we sent out there had been black, Australia today would just be yet another Liberia - a crappy failed nation of murderous warring niggers, with one hand held permanently out for money in the general direction of Bwana. And you know it. So quit whining and thank the white man you live in America, not in Africa.
We gotta pitch black Spartacus to Disney

Incredibly blackpilling for me.
It sucks that my white genes were cussed by negro blood. It makes me 10 times more subhuman.
it is genuinely over for me, there's no winning at all for my face.
but being born black is a curse

shitalian cope
Whose alt are you, GrAY.

It’s a bit sus you just joined, yet know part of my generic composition

And “muh shitalians”

That’s a thing i’ve noticed with Niggers: They always either deflect, or offer shitty generic one-line answers the way NPCs do.

Last edited:
Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race is a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans.
You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow.

Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa. But they don't help your kind in a civilized society. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the last few hundred years have not been long enough for these behaviors to have been domesticated out of you all. So you're all still at it. Let me illustrate this for you by analogy. Technically, an American pit bull terrier and an English golden retriever are exactly the same species. They can produce offspring, if crossbred. The former was bred to exhibit certain characteristics - wanton aggression, propensity to fight, physical strength, powerful bite, and so on. The latter was bred to retrieve birds shot and killed by its masters, and to do this, it has to have a docile, placid, non-aggressive nature; otherwise it would treat what it found as its own kill and refuse to hand it over.

Now imagine that your small children, aged maybe two or three years old, are going to be locked in a room with five or six of those dogs, and the dogs haven't been fed for a week. Which breed would you rather lock in there with your children? Hungry pit bulls, or hungry golden retrievers? Or do you figure that, even though they look differently, they're all the same species really, so of course the pit bulls certainly won't act any differently? Exactly! All this PC crap we hear spouted in the media about how "there's no such thing as race" is just that - crap. A dog has four legs and a tail; a cat also has four legs and a tail, but that doesn't make it a dog. The superficial similarity between cats and dogs and between whites and blacks is just that - superficial. If there really were no genetic difference between niggers and humans, then presumably my white woman and I could very easily produce a black baby between us at any time, and any nigger and his ho a white one. But we know what we'd say to them if that ever happened, don't we? :cool:

Whenever blacks achieve a certain critical mass numerically in a pre-existing non-black society, they start to exhibit their natural feral behavior and to turn their environment back into a recognizably African, essentially Stone Age one. Thus, Africa has the jungle; black enclaves have "da 'hood." Native Africans were small wandering herds of marginal animals, one famine away from extinction, and which therefore fought each other savagely for pieces of territory. Large groups of "African-Americans" at liberty in the west actually deliberately break themselves down into smaller, tribal hordes, because they feel uneasy in and unaccustomed to a larger society. Negro gangs of twenty to fifty individuals assert their rights to "tag" other people's property through gang violence, but fail to co-operate otherwise. For instance, a 15- or 20-strong horde of negroes was recently filmed by a security camera inside a London bank they were robbing. Once they had terrified the cashiers into handing over the money, they then fought each other for it, in the middle of the cashier's hall, like hyenas fighting over an antelope. Having stolen from the bank, they instantly started to steal from each other. The idea of escaping first, then sharing the swag, was just too complex for them to understand, never mind implement. And so it goes on.

You cannot fuse blacks into existing large societies or standalone nations because they are just plain not adapted to it. I'm sorry for you niggers and for your savagery, and I'm sorry you were born a violent black aboriginal savage in a civilized society, but I'm more sorry for the white societies that are having to tolerate all your crime while we try to absorb you. This is why all black nations fail, economically and sink into corruption, civil war, and permanent dependence on the white man's generosity. And presumably this is also why you pathetically allowed yourselves to be enslaved: you're savage enough still to be angry about it long after it ended, but you were too backward to stop it at the time. No black Spartacus, is there, niggers? Why no slave uprisings among blacks? Slaves repeatedly rose against the Romans even they knew they'd be crucified for it, when captured. White slaves, that is. They cared enough about their stolen liberty that they were prepared to risk even that. So what's different about the negro? Why did you all sit there, enslaving each other even in America, and still enslaving each other even today in Africa, until a kindly but misguided white benefactor set you free? Is it because, as slaves, you were fed, watered, and housed, and that you as a race had no ambition beyond that if it entailed doing any work or taking any risks? What are you - lazy, cowardly, stupid, or all of the above? And you're still bleating about slavery now.

If slavery is the root of all your problems, why did Australia prosper? England used Australia as a dumping ground when her prisons overflowed. Within a hundred years, a nation manufactured from convicts in irons had its own autonomous elected government, and barely a hundred years on from then, Australia is now a major economic power in the Pacific. And at no time have they niggerwhined for handouts from the mother country - in fact, if anything, it's mostly been the other way around. You know what? It's because Australia is white. Oh yes it is. Just imagine if there had been a Black Australia. Look how few aborigines were able to live in Australia's climate, and now look at how many whites can. If President Monroe had sent his niggers there, they'd be niggerwhining about how Bwana dumped de po' black folks on a desert island in the middle of nowhere, so they never had a chance. Every week there'd be news of a new famine or civil war in Australia. The Africoons would be slaughtering the Aborigines, or the other way around, or whatever. The collecting tin would come out regularly, but the money would be stolen and spent on Kalashnikov s, and Black Australia would still owe Whitey billions which we'd be expected to just forget. If all those unfortunate convicts we sent out there had been black, Australia today would just be yet another Liberia - a crappy failed nation of murderous warring niggers, with one hand held permanently out for money in the general direction of Bwana. And you know it. So quit whining and thank the white man you live in America, not in Africa.
You put what I have been thinking for decades into words on this forum. This is brilliant stuff! Niggers are utterly worthless creatures. They can't build only destroy.

I bet the jews are using niggers as a biological weapon to bring down western civilization.
That's the no 1 reason they bring all these niggers here.

You put what I have been thinking for decades into words on this forum. This is brilliant stuff! Niggers are utterly worthless creatures. They can't build only destroy.
Yup. They are nothing like any other races at all; no creation, just destruction.
I bet the jews are using niggers as a biological weapon to bring down western civilization.
That's the no 1 reason they bring all these niggers here.
Exactly this. Jews see them as the perfect pawns in their game, since they are low-IQ & naturally aggressive.

Mods! Pin this thread! We must spread awareness about this to save western civilization!

Is this also what you believe Jews think of whites?

Whose alt are you, GrAY.

It’s a bit sus you just joined, yet know part of my generic composition

And “muh shitalians”

That’s a thing i’ve noticed with Niggers: They always either deflect, or offer shitty generic one-line answers the way NPCs do.
dnr shitalian moor

italy will become BBC soon haha

dnr shitalian moor

italy will become BBC soon haha
>GrAY
>”dnr”
>Also is a Nigger yet made a thread saying “niggers are fakecels”

Also, Moors only ruled one Island(Sicily) for about 100 years. They had very little genetic impact. And no, Nigger, don't claim their history as your own, since they were all Arabs.

Oh, and who’s still closest to even Iron Age Italics genetically:

FXaAs9OX0AAG7hT

>Also is a Ni*ger yet made a thread saying “nig*ers are fakecels”
im not a ni*ger
And no, Ni*ger, don't claim their history as your own

View attachment 1061272
ur also nationalistic and claiming italian history just cause u happen to share the same nationality as them while ur an ostracized incel rotter who's seen as trash amongst ur own countrymen

ax1KP0D_460s.jpg

Oh, and who’s still closest to even Iron Age Italics genetically:

View attachment 1061272
cope shitalian
Cd8u2jgUsAAcOxI

Last edited:
Curries are the truly genetic disposal as niggers are genetic gods as they have a 90% success rate of being elite athletes
Both are genetic waste BUT just because a braindead nigger can throw a ball or run really fast doesn't mean that he can change the course of human history or catapult his nation into global dominance. The only metric that counts is intelligence and militaristic prowess (which is an extension of intelligence). Even a nation like India could wipe the floor with Africa sheerly due to having a higher portion of intelligent people.

im not a ni*ger
Fair enough; why did you chose this name then?

And no need to * out a letter jfl; one of the most normie things ever.

And if you weren't Black, why would you feel the need to leave your NPC-tier one word response?
ur also claiming their history just cause u happen to share the same nationality as them while ur an ostracized incel rotter who's seen as trash amongst ur own countrymen
It's to make an objective point, which is comparing civilizations.
Ok.
cope shitalian
Cd8u2jgUsAAcOxI

Ok, well then:
Alpini_Btn_Feltre_-_Ex_Falzarego_2011_006.jpg

Soldiers of the Alpini regiment

italy-990x556.jpg

Italian UN soldiers.

Francesco-Totti-0003B.jpg

Totti, Italian soccer player.

All you niggers who project with "Italians/Spanish/Meds/Russians/Poles/Slavs aren't white" also never have any genetic data, and just show some random cherrypicked image.

im not a ni*ger

ur also nationalistic and claiming italian history just cause u happen to share the same nationality as them while ur an ostracized incel rotter who's seen as trash amongst ur own countrymen

ax1KP0D_460s.jpg

cope shitalian
Cd8u2jgUsAAcOxI
>censors out the nigger word
go back to reddit nigger

Fair enough; why did you chose this name then?
for other reasons
And no need to * out a letter jfl; one of the most normie things ever.
not my fault .is censors the word for new users
It's to make an objective point, which is comparing civilizations.
ur nationalistic as an incel and want to "save" your nation from blacks even though your people treat and perceive you as subhuman trash lmao
Alpini_Btn_Feltre_-_Ex_Falzarego_2011_006.jpg

Totti, Italian soccer player.

more shitalian cope

for other reasons
K
not my fault .is censors the word for new users
No it doesn't kek:feelskek:
ur nationalistic as an incel
No I'm not; where did you get this from?
and want to "save" your nation from blacks even though your people treat and perceive you as subhuman trash lmao
Because I would rather the places which we live in not get overrun by people who will make it into more of a shithole? That regardless of how subhuman I am, will see me as "le evil whitey" and want to possibly harm me.
more shitalian cope
Point proven; no actual arguments, data, or even a fucking image this time jfl.

@EngelCallDell19

Extremely based thread, read every word.

No it doesn't kek:feelskek:
it does, other new users can vouch
Because I would rather the places which we live in not get overrun by people who will make it into more of a sithole? That regardless of how sbhuman I am, will see me as "le evil whity" and want to possibly harm me.
Bl4cks barely affect you personally in your daily life, you're an inc3l. You dont even go out much, you mostly rot at home away from society. The chance of them negatively impacting your life by a significant amount is almost negligible .

And you are still inevitably advocating for the improvement of normie's lives in your nation by wanting to get rid of ni*gers as a whole. Dont you hate normies? I'd rather be a bit worse off as an incel just to see the vast majority of people (normies) suffer more by savage ni*gers, my life is already sh*t.

Last edited:
Technically, an American pit bull terrier and an English golden retriever are exactly the same species. They can produce offspring, if crossbred. The former was bred to exhibit certain characteristics - wanton aggression, propensity to fight, physical strength, powerful bite, and so on. The latter was bred to retrieve birds shot and killed by its masters, and to do this, it has to have a docile, placid, non-aggressive nature; otherwise it would treat what it found as its own kill and refuse to hand it over.

Now imagine that your small children, aged maybe two or three years old, are going to be locked in a room with five or six of those dogs, and the dogs haven't been fed for a week. Which breed would you rather lock in there with your children? Hungry pit bulls, or hungry golden retrievers? Or do you figure that, even though they look differently, they're all the same species really, so of course the pit bulls certainly won't act any differently?
The pitbull and golden retriever comparison was the best argument you made against the "muh all equal races!" bullshit :feelskek:. Funny enough, niggers are more likely to own pitbulls :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Jfllslsl

PMFOAOAIS

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it does, other new users can vouch
We will see.
Bl4cks barely affect you personally in your daily life, you're an inc3l.
So does the site also now censor out/do something to the words Black & Incel?

You dont even go out much, you mostly rot at home away from society.
I have to, since I am a Collegecel & work a job. Oh, and also to buy food, get gas, buy copes, etc.
The chance of them negatively impacting your life by a significant amount is almost negligible .
No it isn't.

Like it or not, Incels still are affected by the various "happenings" in this world: That's to say, things such as food, income, safety when going outside, etc. will all be affected.

And as I said earlier, at the end of the day, you still are part of a racial demographic as an Incel. Niggers hate Whites(and basically all other races) so if some sort of racial conflict were to spill out, it is clear I would be targeted on the base of my race.

It will also lead to the general decline of civilization, which while deeply flawed, is what's keeping us functioning. If we had an actual civilization which was developed, then we wouldn't be Incel.
And you are still inevitably advocating for the improvement of normie's lives in your nation by wanting to get rid of ni*gers as a whole. Dont you hate normies?
You're just creating a strawman here.

ill rather be a bit worse off as an incel just to see the vast majority of people (normies) suffer more by savage ni*gers, my life is already sh*t.
So the site also censors users out now from saying "shit" as well now, jfl.

I have to, since I am a Collegecel & work a job. Oh, and also to buy food, get gas, buy copes, etc.
Exactly , you dont go out much outside the realm of necessities, you are arguing as though you are a normie who goes outside often to different places where he's much more likely to get harmed by bl4cks
Like it or not, Incels still are affected by the various "happenings" in this world: That's to say, things such as food, income, safety when going outside, etc. will all be affected.
Again, as an individual, those factors are unlikely to significantly impact your already shitty incel life, a n!gger attacking you out of the blue or mugging you is extremely rare , and if it happened to someone else it'll most likely be a normie (lifefuel).
It will also lead to the general decline of civilization, which while deeply flawed, is what's keeping us functioning. If we had an actual civilization which was developed, then we wouldn't be Incel.
lmao kicking blacks out wont contribute towards solving inceldom, the main problems are sexual liberation , feminism, and tech. Multiracial countries like Brazil have lower inceldom rates even though they have a lot of racemixing and amount of bl4cks. In fact it would probably benefit the white natives , as it would be easier for them to ascend with ethnic whores in their country using JBW
you still are part of a racial demographic as an Incel. if some sort of racial conflict were to spill out, it is clear I would be targeted on the base of my race
You're already being actively targeted by your compatriots in the basis of your looks , thats why you're here and your life sucks. Some other conflict happening in the basis of race will affect the vast majority ( normies ),and seeing normies fight and harm each other would be lifefuel. Thats why i hope WW3 happens and the whole world collapses, as an incel my life is already shit so i wouldn't really care if it also includes me.

Last edited:
Exactly , you dont go out much outside the realm of necessities,
Which is still pretty frequent. I have classes five days a week, have to go out to get food regularly, have to work to get cash, etc.

And as I said, what about knock-on effects such as food prices, power shortages, etc.
you are arguing as though you are a normie who goes outside often to different places where he's much more likely to get harmed by bl4cks
How? I listed things that I have to do in order to earn money, get food, buy copes, etc.
Again, as an individual, those factors are unlikely to significantly impact your already shitty incel life, a n!gger attacking you out of the blue or mugging you is extremely rare , and if it happened to someone else it'll most likely be a normie (lifefuel).

lmao kicking blacks out wont contribute towards solving inceldom, the main problems are sexual liberation , feminism, and tech.
It’s not the whole problem, it’s one of the problems. And how is tech as a whole bad? I do agree of course that social media, online dating, etc has harmed things. However, what about advances in medical fields & the such that could eventually pave the way towards gene editing?
Multiracial countries like Brazil have lower inceldom rates
Stats on this? I have actually know of quite a few Braziliancels in the incel-sphere

Even then, it has nothing to do with it being mixed. Third world countries sometimes are easier to get laid in, due to the fact that they haven’t been as heavily impacted by feminism, liberalism, etc though they are getting there, and foids don’t have as many options there as they do in the West. Though it varies ofc.
even though they have a lot of racemixing and amount of bl4cks.
Which is why the place is a a shithole. Underdeveloped, high crime, low income, high STD rate. I’m pretty sure the country could easily fall into civil war if some kind of massive disaster hit.
In fact it would probably benefit the white natives , as it would be easier for them to ascend with ethnic whores in their country using JBW
Black foids are the last group of foids JBW works with. Data shows Black women prefer Black men & rate White men the lowest out of all races of foids.
You're already being actively targeted by your compatriots in the basis of your looks ,
Doesn’t matter, ethnics treat me the same if not worse.
thats why you're here and your life sucks
It’s because our civilizations & societies failed due to subversions.
. Some other conflict happening in the basis of race will affect the vast majority ( normies ),and seeing normies fight and harm each other would be lifefuel
Up until it affects you, which in this case it will.
. Thats why i hope WW3 happens and the whole world collapses, as an incel my life is already shit so i wouldn't really care if it also includes me.
I just want everything to end. I would ideally just like everything to stop & go silent & pitch black.

Which is still pretty frequent. I have classes five days a week, have to go out to get food regularly, have to work to get cash, etc.
You're going to the same places , and places where you're unlikely to be harmed by blacks like a college class, normies go to social settings like parties , holidays etc , its not only how often you go but also the variety and the type of places you go to
It’s not the whole problem, it’s one of the problems
Blacks in your country arent the reason you live a shitty , lonely incel life, not even slightly the reason why
Even then, it has nothing to do with it being mixed. Third world countries sometimes are easier to get laid in, due to the fact that they haven’t been as heavily impacted by feminism, liberalism, etc though they are getting there, and foids don’t have as many options there as they do in the West. Though it varies ofc.
Exactly , whether the general population is homogenous or not has little to no effect on the incel rates of a country
Black foids are the last group of foids JBW works with
Maybe not blacks in particular but its literally every other ethnic group that mass migrate to europe (which you're against)
Doesn’t matter, ethnics treat me the same if not worse.
No they dont , its lookist human nature and your white government leaders that treat you the worst by passing feminist laws which caused you to be in your predicament. You are coping
Which is why the place is a a shithole. Underdeveloped, high crime, low income, high STD rate. I’m pretty sure the country could easily fall into civil war if some kind of massive disaster hit.
So why would you care if that happened in your country, black crime is unlikely to affect you as an individual and STDs wont either since you dont have sex, all this shit would affect normies the most which would be lifefuel.
Up until it affects you, which in this case it will.
I'll love to see normies suffer and fight each other , even if its at the cost of my already miserable life being negatively impacted. Thats why i want a war to break out.

Last edited:
Cope. It wasn't just taking a few ideals which Greece or Rome did with Egypt, but was based very heavily around Semitic civilizations, and as I stated genetically they share significant affinity with MENAs.
No, it wasn't heavily based around Semitic civilization. No significant slight to moderate and only Ethiopians have that much affinity. Kushite had a higher frequency of sub Saharan ancestry.
Those are the ones that can serve as a much better argument in this case: Axum, Kush, and others can very easily be dismissed since multiple genetic sources indicate that the modern populations are very mixed between MENA & African DNA.

From what I gather about Mali, it seems that culturally it was very heavily influenced by Arabic civilization.

I will look into these more, and see how to address it. But the main argument I will make, is then why did places such as Persia, China, Rome, Greece, etc. all become very renowned civilizations with many developments we still attribute to them, yet we've barely heard of these?
Mali was influenced by Arabic culture due to islam. Arabic culture had nothing to do with creating civilization in west Africa. There was Ghanan empire before it with their own religion and traditions.

That's called racism, the simple colonial propaganda was all Africans were living in mudhuts before they invaded and "civilised" them.

One of the best posts i've read on this site. Kudos :feelsYall:

based and TNDpilled

Ah ok.

They're a complete hybrid race that frankly, should never have existed imo.

Some of them are mostly White(Castizos) who will be 1/4-1/5 Native & even less; many of them however are hybrids, and much more indigenous than European(Mestizos).

Some even have African blood in them.
As a spic cel I agree

No, it wasn't heavily based around Semitic civilization.
Yes it was.
No significant slight to moderate and only Ethiopians have that much affinity. Kushite had a higher frequency of sub Saharan ancestry.
Still, Kushites influence was taken from that of Semitic/Arabic civilization.

Mali was influenced by Arabic culture due to islam. Arabic culture had nothing to do with creating civilization in west Africa.
Yes it did, especially if Islam played a role since Islam is even more of a religion that tends to be associated with creating & maintaining civilization. It seems that up until Islam came along, the Empire was significantly less developed.
There was Ghanan empire before it with their own religion and traditions.

That's called racism, the simple colonial propaganda was all Africans were living in mudhuts before they invaded and "civilised" them.
Because that is for the most part true. Africa was overwhelmingly less civilized, and Europeans made note of how tribalistic, underdeveloped, and primitive it was compared to what they found in Asia, the Middle-East, India, and even parts of the Americas(Mayans & Aztecs)

One of the best posts i've read on this site. Kudos :feelsYall:
based and TNDpilled
:feelsYall:
As a spic cel I agree
I see LatAm as a warning for the future, essentially.

Also, I wanted to ask you, what do you consider Castizos & Afro-Latinos SMV to be in comparison to Mestizos, Amerindians, etc. who constitute the bulk of the Latino population & are generally what most think of when they hear "Latino and/or Hispanic"

Some say that Castizos & Afro-Latinos mog the rest to death, since they benefit from White/Black halos. @Ci Jey

:feelsYall:

I see LatAm as a warning for the future, essentially.

Also, I wanted to ask you, what do you consider Castizos & Afro-Latinos SMV to be in comparison to Mestizos, Amerindians, etc. who constitute the bulk of the Latino population & are generally what most think of when they hear "Latino and/or Hispanic"

Some say that Castizos & Afro-Latinos mog the rest to death, since they benefit from White/Black halos. @Ci Jey
Castizos are obv at the absolute top of the racial hierarchy in LatAm right behind criollos aka white Latinos of purely white descent, descendents of the colonizers who arrived centuries ago. Afro-latinos, I can't really comment on that but id imagine their smv is pretty high among gen z sluts. Latam as a whole is pure racepill when it comes to the unspoken of hierarchies that exist there. The more white blood you have in you correlates with your status, wealth, attractiveness, etc. Nobody will acknowledge this tho, since its pure astronomical blackpill in its rawest form.

Castizos are obv at the absolute top of the racial hierarchy in LatAm right behind criollos aka white Latinos of purely white descent, descendents of the colonizers who arrived centuries ago.
I was unfamiliar that pure Iberian/West Med Whites could still exist there after the amounts of mass-scale miscegenation that took place, but that's interesting.
Afro-latinos, I can't really comment on that
They're mainly found in the Caribbean(duh), Brazil, and I think also some other parts of Colombia & Central America.
but id imagine their smv is pretty high among gen z sluts.\
100% yeah.

Younger foids love Niggers, because they've been brainwashed into thinking that Niggers are appealing: The fact foids love to fuck animals also adds onto this.
Latam as a whole is pure racepill when it comes to the unspoken of hierarchies that exist there. The more white blood you have in you correlates with your status, wealth, attractiveness, etc. Nobody will acknowledge this tho, since its pure astronomical blackpill in its rawest form.
As I stated earlier, LatAm is a warning to the world as to what will come when Miscegenation, especially amongst groups so divergent from one another, occurs. Sadly, how LatAm looks now is likely how the rest of the World, but mainly Europe & N. America, will look a few hundred years from now.

And hey, if no one has made a thread on it, why don't you? You know by now I'm against JBW, or really any kind of "just be" belief since at the end of the day, ugly & autistic is still ugly & autistic no matter what. Not to mention, I myself tried multiple times with Ethnic foids only to get the same if not worse treatment from them as I did from White foids. But at this point, any kind of thread that prompts some actual good discussion would be appreciated.

Yes it was.

Still, Kushites influence was taken from that of Semitic/Arabic civilization.
No it wasn't like that. If we compare them Romans took more influence from neighbouring civilizations such as Greeks as compared to kushites. It's funny how you are trying to discredit their civilization.
Yes it did, especially if Islam played a role since Islam is even more of a religion that tends to be associated with creating & maintaining civilization. It seems that up until Islam came along, the Empire was significantly less developed.
No islam didn't brought civilization to west Africa. Existence of Ghanan empire disproves what you said.
Because that is for the most part true. Africa was overwhelmingly less civilized, and Europeans made note of how tribalistic, underdeveloped, and primitive it was compared to what they found in Asia, the Middle-East, India, and even parts of the Americas(Mayans & Aztecs)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashanti_Empire
There's also oyo empire and others.

Younger foids love Niggers, because they've been brainwashed into thinking that Niggers are appealing: The fact foids love to fuck animals also adds onto this.
Again, you guys keep pushing this narrative as if its real. White foids are the least likely to date out of their race, the BBC shit is a meme and maybe in liberal urban shitholes its stronger but the overwhelming majority of white women do not want niggers. I meant appeal among non-white gen z sluts mainly, mainly spic, sand, black whores, not really white girls. Its all part of the Jewish agenda to fully pollute the world with racemixing tho.

And hey, if no one has made a thread on it, why don't you?
Theres a lot of topics I have yet to make posts on, in due time

No it wasn't like that. If we compare them Romans took more influence from neighbouring civilizations such as Greeks as compared to kushites. It's funny how you are trying to discredit their civilization.
Rome spoke a very different language & had origins of its own. Also, Greeks are a similar people to Romans genetically speaking.

And no, I am just speaking objective facts about it.

And it's funny that you are defending Niggers so much as a Curry. Rest assured pajeetbro, Niggers aren't fond of your kind at all. In fact, they dont like any kind at all despite what some might say. After Whites, they're going after East Asians which we are in the early stages of. Next, it will be your guys turn. @Confessor
No islam didn't brought civilization to west Africa. Existence of Ghanan empire disproves what you said.
It played a highly significant role in developing it. Islam has always effectively served as not just religion, but the bedrock of a society & civilization.
Just keep showing random examples of "civilizations" in Africa to defend Niggers like some Redditor would theory.

Rome spoke a very different language & had origins of its own. Also, Greeks are a similar people to Romans genetically speaking.

And no, I am just speaking objective facts about it.
Same with kushites, ghanans.
And it's funny that you are defending Niggers so much as a Curry. Rest assured pajeetbro, Niggers aren't fond of your kind at all. In fact, they dont like any kind at all despite what some might say. After Whites, they're going after East Asians which we are in the early stages of. Next, it will be your guys turn.
I'm not defending anyone mayobro, I'm just speaking objective truths. You made a whole thread hating on Africans, this shows your lack of knowledge. You didn't know anything about African civilization until I told you, this alone is enough to reconsider your hate towards a whole race. They aren't gonna come after anyone.
It played a highly significant role in developing it. Islam has always effectively served as not just religion, but the bedrock of a society & civilization.
What are you saying mayobro, I literally proved you islam didn't brought civilization to west Africa and you are still trying to fight it.
Just keep showing random examples of "civilizations" in Africa to defend Niggers like some Redditor would theory.
Not, random I was defending my original point and I successfully did. By your anger it shows you've ran out of actual point and now resorting to slurs.
637c312128c4cbd41343dca1626c7c1a

It's uncomfortable, but it's true like Blackpill. I want to focus on individual social success rather than civilization. There's a clear correlation between intelligence and social success, and obviously there are differences in intelligence between races. I think the reason why Jews, East Asians are more socially successful than blacks and Hispanics is because of innate intelligence. Historically, East Asians were treated like blacks and Jews were discriminated against for antisemitism, but now both groups are more successful than the other groups. I see innate intelligence makes a difference between races rather than what the left often refers to as structural discrimination or wealth transfer. But that doesn't mean I hate blacks. Obviously, there are black incels. And I love all the incels like brothers. Some in this forum hate blacks. I'm afraid the forum will split up. I'm afraid it will hurt the black incels who came to this site to get some rest. I think the reason some brothers in this forum hate blacks is because of the high crime rate of blacks. What I want to say to those brothers is that there are definitely good and soft blackcels.

HAR HAR HAR. Absoulte brilliancy. Black people are the most racist ppl I have ever known. They oughta be more grateful! A white man was the one that freed them from eternal slavery.

I'm not defending anyone mayobro, I'm just speaking objective truths.
>Comes onto my thread
>Posts some random YT video and says "get educated"

So yes, you may have not been defending, but it is reasonable for me to assume this in this case.
You made a whole thread hating on Africans, this shows your lack of knowledge.
Actually, I would argue that it shows I can think outside the box more as compared to normies who follow the usual Nigger worship which we see in the media.

And it shows I also have the capacity to associate certain traits, behaviors, etc with characteristics of a race.
You didn't know anything about African civilization
Don't try & discredit me here; I have done actual research & looked into other external sources.
until I told you, this alone is enough to reconsider your hate towards a whole race.
No it isn't.

Regardless of the history of Africa, it's perfectly clear that they can't function in White or other Non-White civilizations, and will always cause issues & create conflict.
They aren't gonna come after anyone.
Oh yeah, because all the Niggers online talking about how they hate Whites as well as all the other footage I've seen of them behaving violent towards Whites means nothing.

Oh and yeah, they're just being imported en-masse to Europe for no reason at all.
What are you saying mayobro, I literally proved you islam didn't brought civilization to west Africa and you are still trying to fight it.
How did you even prove it? And I never stated it was the whole reason for it, but that it played a significant role in advancing it.
Not, random I was defending my original point and I successfully did.
No you didnt.
By your anger it shows you've ran out of actual point and now resorting to slurs.
My anger? How was I angry, and I never used any slurs at all. I simply likened your behavior to that of a Redditor(which it kind of is) & caked you "pajeetbro" and if you consider that a "slur" then you need to reconsider being on this forum boyo.
How does this prove your point about me calling you a "slur?" It's just about someone trying to redirect the argument. Which if anything, this is what you have done here.

Based thread.

I´m also a proponent of,

total nigger death

Based thread.

I´m also a proponent of,

total nigger death
You're pretty high-IQ & I enjoy reading what you do post.

Please, make more good threads as we need it on this site.