Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christmas Truecel $200 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway #5 (With fun consolation prizes!)

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Mythic
★★★
Past ones:
https://incels.is/threads/saturday-night-truecel-25-amazon-gift-card-giveaway.57059/ - Winner @MogekoLord
https://incels.is/threads/friday-night-truecel-25-amazon-gift-card-giveaway-2.66569/ - Winner @ordinaryotaku
https://incels.is/threads/halloween...truecel-25-amazon-gift-card-giveaway-3.85067/ - Winner @ICanOnlyFapToBDSM
https://incels.is/threads/stormlita...etition-25-amazon-gift-card-giveaway-4.90772/ - Winner @WillyBlogAndFriends (RIP)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Christmas everyone! Fuck your Kike and African and other non-denominational holidays. In the spirit of Advent and Christmas, where we await the celebration of the Birth of Christ, I will be giving away some stuff for Christmas for the folks of my favorite forum. See prizes below:

Prizes:

1st prize - $200 Amazon Gift Card
2nd Prize - Knajjd mug (I will send a $25 zazzle gift card and give you link to knajjd mug, or if you really want you can give me your address/some address you can recieve it at and I'll send it there... Make sure to send pics when you get it!)
3rd Prize - Incels.is Teespring Shirt (of your choice!). Since Teespring doesn't have gift cards, we have a few options:

- give me an address and I'll send you the shirt (risky but up to you). We can go through mods if you want.
- send me the cost of the shirt + the shipping and I'll paypal it (remember to send pics again!)
- Worst comes to worst, I'll just get a $25 Amamzon card, but I think the incel theme prize would be fun!

For the knajjd mug, see this video:

This is the one I got.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just leave a comment to enter. Your account must have 50 posts and be 2 weeks old or more to enter. No alts.

Registration ends at 12AM EST in the morning of Christmas, December 25th 2018... I will draw the winner after that. Results may not come until that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Incels Rise Up

give me that shit I want knAJD SHIT

Nice giveaway! Much appreciated.

I want that amazon gift card.

Thanks. This cheered my up even though Ill probably wont win.

Screw your optics, I'm going in!

Count me in. At least Christmas isn't completely suifuel now.:heart:

If I win I am only interested in the gift cards. I don't want the mug cuz I live in Germany, shipping is to expensive.

Thank you for your benevolence.

hello, hello, nice to meet you!~
its me, the loveable Moge-ko! :heart:
Mogeko3

i'm commin in

bump lol jk it's a sticky :3

I don't think I qualify due to the requirement for the at least 2 week old account stuff, but it's fine.

I'm happy knowing that people care about the community enough to do a giveaway like this. Thanks.

Fuuuck I want knajed mug but giving you my address means doxing myself

I can Dance all Day, i can Dance all Day, try hit me, try hit me cmon!!!!!

BOOM HEADSHOT, BOOM HEADSHOT, BOOOOOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE
A38

Are these gift cards redeemable in Europe? I've never used Amazon before.

Hm...a Knajjd mug...

...Sound promising.

lol Knajjd mug

in btw
Idk if I have 50 posts but ok
maybe you will by December
Are these gift cards redeemable in Europe? I've never used Amazon before.
You can't use it on amazon.co.uk or any other international site as far as I'm aware, has to be Amazon.com, but that still can ship to Europe. (This is all from google, could be wrong)

1st prize should be a knajjd body pillow tbh ngl

Last edited:
I want some good boy points :feelstastyman:

That's very generous of you.

hopefully I get the 200 amazon card, I never win these anyway

Boy give me that money and I will give you jb

I never win. Thanks for your generosity.

I will spend it all on Lmaxxing if I win.

Ok let's try this :whatfeels:

If I win the knajjid mug I will cum inside of it and use it to splash a femoid in the face. Would prefer a Grotesque or Kent mug though... Knajjid's face isn't scary or incel like...

Nice!

Can the gift card be used on hookers?

Inb4 i get 2nd place again...

I swear if I win the Knajjd mug...