Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Halloween Weekend/Reformation Day Celebratory Truecel $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway #3

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Mythic
★★★
Past ones:
https://incels.is/threads/saturday-night-truecel-25-amazon-gift-card-giveaway.57059/ - Winner @MogekoLord
https://incels.is/threads/friday-night-truecel-25-amazon-gift-card-giveaway-2.66569/ - Winner @ordinaryotaku

I am giving away a $25 Amazon gift card this weekend for all my truecel nibbas for two reasons:

1. It's Halloween party weekend both tonight and tomorrow night and most of us won't be there at the parties. We're gonna be missing out on tons of hot young foids in slutty costumes. We wont be 16 fucking our sweet oneitis in her costume. This is obviously sucky and I hope running this might help others cope. It's no sex, but it's 25 bills I guess.
2. It's Reformation Sunday this Sunday, and this is a celebratory event where Martin Luther saved us from the Catholic church (he reformed it, we are the true Catholic Church now!). Reformation Sunday is always one of the best Sundays of the year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just leave a comment to enter. Your account must have 50 posts and be 2 weeks old or more to enter. No alts.

Registration ends at 1AM EST in the morning of Sunday the 28th. I will draw the winner after that. Results may not come until that Sunday afternoon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods, feel free to move this to Off-Topic if necessary. IDK what this is considered.

What type of comment do you want?

What type of comment do you want?
Doesn't matter I guess, Though I may do a giveaway one day and pick the winner via most interesting comment or something. Though this is not the case. You could even leave a comment saying "you're a fag" or something IDC.

Doesn't matter I guess, Though I may do a giveaway one day and pick the winner via most interesting comment or something. Though this is not the case. You could even leave a comment saying "you're a fag" or something IDC.
Cool.

If I win,I promise I'll use it to purchase something from this site's store and post a pic later

If I win,I promise I'll use it to purchase something from this site's store and post a pic later

The reward is an Amazon girt card, I'm not sure how you'd translate that to the teespring store, but if you can than that's great.

On a side note, I have a fast banana shirt and a 2 blackpill stickers (one one my fridge, one on my old car, not putting it on my new car as it is a 2019 pretty dope car and don't want to taint it with any stickers.). I can attest to the quality of the stuff.

Past ones:
https://incels.is/threads/saturday-night-truecel-25-amazon-gift-card-giveaway.57059/ - Winner @MogekoLord
https://incels.is/threads/friday-night-truecel-25-amazon-gift-card-giveaway-2.66569/ - Winner @ordinaryotaku

I am giving away a $25 Amazon gift card this weekend for all my truecel nibbas for two reasons:

1. It's Halloween party weekend both tonight and tomorrow night and most of us won't be there at the parties. We're gonna be missing out on tons of hot young foids in slutty costumes. We wont be 16 fucking our sweet oneitis in her costume. This is obviously sucky and I hope running this might help others cope. It's no sex, but it's 25 bills I guess.
2. It's Reformation Sunday this Sunday, and this is a celebratory event where Martin Luther saved us from the Catholic church (he reformed it, we are the true Catholic Church now!). Reformation Sunday is always one of the best Sundays of the year.

Just leave a comment to enter. Your account must have 50 posts and be 2 weeks old or more to enter. No alts.

Registration ends at 1AM EST in the morning of Sunday the 28th. I will draw the winner after that. Results may not come until that Sunday afternoon.

Mods, feel free to move this to Off-Topic if necessary. IDK what this is considered.
@StormlitAqua , every time I see your posts, I imagine reviewbrah himself sitting behind a computer making them. In my mind, you resemble him IRL and also dress extra classy like him.

If i dont win im going dr

@StormlitAqua , every time I see your posts, I imagine reviewbrah himself sitting behind a computer making them. In my mind, you resemble him IRL and also dress extra classy like him.
I have made many a post regarding the AVI halo... and this is mine SMH. Should just switch it to a cutie 2D one like @AlwaysLawRoute .

I am not anything really like ReviewFuhrer other than we are both incel. His eyes are too far apart, mine too close. His name is John, mine isn't. He wears suits, I only own one that I haven't worn in 18 months. He is 5'8, I am 5'10. He's in Florida, I'm in Ohio. We're definitely not the same person, though he is a good guy and would like to have his personality!

I wants some money sonny, had to replace PSU :/

for halloween I will take acid and get raped by tyrone

If I win, you will magically become Chad the next day. I know that's not really believable but it wouldn't hurt to try

That's so nice of you OP (please exclude me from this) just wanted to say kudos to you for doing this.

Nice man, thank you for this

You have the most interesting threads ngl, keep them coming boyo :feelsokman:

Hopefully that will be enough tbh

:feelsautistic: Coolest thread of the day

Always scary when you enter but I promise this lottery is impartial I swear....

I wants some money sonny, had to replace PSU :/
What was the rating? How did it go? Age of PSU? I'm curious, as I plan on getting a new PC next year and want to reuse my current 750W 80+ Gold PSU for the new one.

I pulled up wassap?

Always scary when you enter but I promise this lottery is impartial I swear....

What was the rating? How did it go? Age of PSU? I'm curious, as I plan on getting a new PC next year and want to reuse my current 750W 80+ Gold PSU for the new one.
Corsair rm850w gold, 2 years, 12v rail drops below 11.4 when gaming, crashes on intensive stuff.

Waiting for replacement unit to arrive.

Opted for a seasonic platinum this time.
Fucking sucks not being on pc, coping with Xbox 360 at times.

Corsair rm850w gold, 2 years, 12v rail drops below 11.4 when gaming, crashes on intensive stuff.

Waiting for replacement unit to arrive.

Opted for a seasonic platinum this time.
Fucking sucks not being on pc, coping with Xbox 360 at times.
Is it a problem with the part intergally during manufacturing or was it due to excessive/improper use? That sounds like a pretty high end PSU...

Is it a problem with the part intergally during manufacturing or was it due to excessive/improper use? That sounds like a pretty high end PSU...
No idea, CPU is overclocked from 4 to 4.4, gfx at 10% oc. Ram voltage at 1.320 or 1.360 can't recall.

If i win i'm getting a FLESHLIGHT!

I WILL GO ER IF I DONT WIN :feelsokman::feelsokman:

richcel trying to flaunt his money. :feelsree:

I dont need your charity :incel:

No idea, CPU is overclocked from 4 to 4.4, gfx at 10% oc. Ram voltage at 1.320 or 1.360 can't recall.
So sounds like a manufacturer error, as mine is on almost 3.5 years with zero problems. I've never OC'd though. IDK how much 25 bills will help but congrats if you get it.

richcel trying to flaunt his money. :feelsree:

I dont need your charity :incel:
Lol I'm not rich but I will say I probably have more money than most incels.

Count me in bro.

free money please

I am giving away a $25 Amazon gift card this weekend for all my truecel nibbas

So is it all or just some people?

Damn, I'll try my luck!

I am in. :feelsautistic:

Good luck to everyone tho.

Free shit?

Oy vey I'm in