Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saturday Night Truecel $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Mythic
★★★
I saw @Weed do this is the past so I don't think it's against the rules.

I am giving away a $25 Amazon gift card for all my truecel nibbas here on a Saturday night instead of getting fucked or partying. Just leave a comment to enter. Type something interesting to keep me amused.

Your account must have 50 posts and be 2 weeks old or more to enter. No alts.

Registration ends at 1AM EST. I will draw the winner after that.

Last edited:
Everyday for me is the weekend, I'm just waiting for the weekEND.

thanks i'll probably buy some zinc vitamins if i win, need to replenish from fapping

Going ER on this thread if I don't win.

everyone who is offline at Saturday night is a fakecel and should be banned tbh.
I can't even remember the last time I went out on a weekend.

Not sure what you're interested in, but I guess one thing I can talk about is how visual perception is to a certain extent still a mystery to us and the fact of the matter is it limits our ability to make truly complete artificial intelligence. In other words, we are capable of differentiating a chair from a table from any variety of angles, but modern AI isn't capable of doing so because we can't replicate the perception system that we have. We don't actually "see" in 3D because the information that is relayed by our eyes to our brain is coded as 2D images, which we then perceive and understand to be 3D objects. Machines are currently incapable of this and a lot of money is being poured into developing algorithms that may solve this puzzle. It would mean the difference between allowing a Mars rover to move largely autonomously and not have to wait the minutes it takes for operators on Earth to verify the results of the last command before sending another. As of right now, I believe that the most recent Mars rovers are capable of overwriting operator inputs when they realize they are about to fall off a cliff, but we are nowhere near having the level of true object recognition that would allow for full autonomous movement.

i'll betabuxx for that amazon buxx

here as always

I'd love to be having fun on Saturday Night and tell you to fuck off with your shekels.

Things that will never happen.

Please give me shekels so I can buy fat food to stuff myself with.

While $25 is not that much, I think we should consider the max potential benefit it could give to an incel. Like what singular consumer item would help an incel out the most for $25. Perhaps it would be something an incel would not buy for himself.

If we're talking about items purchaseable on Amazon, I have a hard time thinking of something that could fulfill this requirement. Maybe a cheap cologne or some acne cream?

For myself, there's nothing on my wish lists that are under that price. I think I would just buy as many of these chips as I could: https://www.amazon.com/Walkers-Sens...530411218&sr=8-1&keywords=wasabi+ginger+chips.

The lays version were truly the best chips ever but are sadly not in production anymore.

While $25 is not that much, I think we should consider the max potential benefit it could give to an incel. Like what singular consumer item would help an incel out the most for $25. Perhaps it would be something an incel would not buy for himself.

If we're talking about items purchaseable on Amazon, I have a hard time thinking of something that could fulfill this requirement. Maybe a cheap cologne or some acne cream?

For myself, there's nothing on my wish lists that are under that price. I think I would just buy as many of these chips as I could: https://www.amazon.com/Walkers-Sens...530411218&sr=8-1&keywords=wasabi+ginger+chips.

The lays version were truly the best chips ever but are sadly not in production anymore.
You can get Bloodborne on Amazon for $20. Well worth it IMO.

the frost of solitude makes me tremble

If I win donate it to a waifu

im-in-gif-8.gif

Here's hoping

Going to my helium tank fund tbh tbh

If I win I will draw you anything you want I swear to God.

For $25 Amazon gift card I think the best investment depends on what your philosophy is as an incel. If you're still looking to maxx, you should get either a training supplement, or a specific book, or some skincare product or something. If you're about the LDAR and you have been fully blackpilled and given up hope, then perhaps your best bet would be a fleshlight or something.

Im here boyo, give me money please.

I can't wait for the 4th of July. Making pasta salad and grilling some chicken.

I don't have a console or gaming pc.
For $25 Amazon gift card I think the best investment depends on what your philosophy is as an incel. If you're still looking to maxx, you should get either a training supplement, or a specific book, or some skincare product or something. If you're about the LDAR and you have been fully blackpilled and given up hope, then perhaps your best bet would be a fleshlight or something.
Too bad amazon doesn't sell confidence or personality pills JFL.

I'm here. Can I still register?

The blood of normies shalt pour into the rivers and nourish our bodies.

May saint blops2cel bless my post.

if i win ima buy the book "how to win friends and influence people" :^)

Seriously?
That's what my physic's professor told me, long ago.

i don't think there are any studies that states that. anyways I took his word for it. but i think most likely they sit on electric wires to rest or just so they could simply just sit to sit, for the sake of sitting lol. birds get most of their warmth from bundling/bunching up together in their nest's. but yeah, i could see why there can be some skepticism for that. because it doesn't make much sense on surface.

their body's can abstain from sitting on electric wires since...

"Birds don't get shocked when they sit on electrical wires because they are not good conductors of electricity. Their cells and tissues do not offer electrons an easier route than the copper wire they're already traveling along." ~ Wonderpolis.

https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/do-birds-get-shocked-when-they-sit-on-wires

Last edited:
@SergeantIncel if you stickied this should I extend the deadline? I'll be up for another hour or so. I can still end at 1AM, that was jut a guess on when I'd go to bed.

UPDATE: Registestion will end at 2AM and Drawing will be at 2AM

Last edited:
I like these altruistic posts, good luck to whoever wins!

Also, did you know pidgeons can feel magnetic fields?
LMAO at this wealthy nigga trying to cash in them shekels

What up cuck boyos

2am PST or EST?