Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel StormlitAqua's Room Cleaning Competition $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway #4

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Mythic
★★★
Past ones:
https://incels.is/threads/saturday-night-truecel-25-amazon-gift-card-giveaway.57059/ - Winner @MogekoLord
https://incels.is/threads/friday-night-truecel-25-amazon-gift-card-giveaway-2.66569/ - Winner @ordinaryotaku
https://incels.is/threads/halloween...truecel-25-amazon-gift-card-giveaway-3.85067/ - Winner @ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

I am giving away a $25 Amazon gift card this weekend, but this time... with a twist. I need to clean my room. So I'm gonna make a game out of it. You're gonna guess how many ounces (or liters for you non american fags) of liquid there is on my desk, between the pop cans, tea bottles, and beer/other liquor. I haven't cleaned for a few months, and since people will be expecting the results, it forces me to do it.

Below are pictures/video of the current desk situation:

LINK TO THE IMGUR ALBUM

LINK TO SHORT VIDEO CLIP

Just guess how many ounces of shit I've drank or otherwise left in my room. For example: you got 500 ounces of liquid in your room.

It is the combined amount of drank and undrank liquid.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your account must have 50 posts and be 2 weeks old or more to enter. No alts. Duplicate answers prefer the first poster.

Registration ends at 8PM EST in the morning of Sunday the 25th. I will reveal the results then.

Last edited:
:feelshaha::feelshaha:hope you enjoyed my BO4 ASMR Audio

65 cans energy drink, 33 beer bottles, 1200 ounces

Last edited:
Do you mean liquid left over or what there was assuming they're all full?

If what is left, 0.7 litres, total 75 litres.

Do you mean liquid left over or what there was assuming they're all full?

If what is left, 0.7 litres, total 75 litres.
its combined drank and "undrank". I will update post.

looooool is this a joke or something? clean your room man thats disgusting

looooool is this a joke or something? clean your room man thats disgusting
I am trying to clean my room. I need the kick in the ass to do it. I live on my own so no more parents to bitch at me when it gets bad.

I am trying to clean my room. I need the kick in the ass to do it. I live on my own so no more parents to bitch at me when it gets bad.
also

DhTU8Z1XUAAAQRT.jpg

What the fuck dude, this is beyond disgusting. Also, try to not drink this shit, water is the best.

30 liters.I really want to buy some incel merchandising so I'm playing again :feelsautistic:

> No piss bottles.

It is over, friend.

Jordanpetersonmaxxing

That's gross. 1201 ounces, just to fuck with the first poster's guess.

man what the fuck? Why do so many people, losers and non-losers alike, have such messy rooms? Are you trying be as unclean as possible?

I really do not understand why, NEET or employed, you would have this situation.

Are you NEET? I would feel so unhealthy if I drank that much sugary shit.

Just clean your room theory

400 ounces. Damn.

Are you NEET? I would feel so unhealthy if I drank that much sugary shit.
No I am a full time engineer by day. I live in my own home with my own bedroom. I prefer to keep it like this with no parents to tell me otherwise.

man what the fuck? Why do so many people, losers and non-losers alike, have such messy rooms? Are you trying be as unclean as possible?

I really do not understand why, NEET or employed, you would have this situation.
I love uncleanliness and chaos. “Cleanliness is next to Godliness” is 100% fake news. I love having cans on my desk... it feels empty without it.

It’s kinda hard to explain. I just like it a lot.

After reading the title I thought to enter the challenge we had to clean your own and post photos of it.
Looks like you're on a healthy diet though kek. At least you live in America and can throw the cans away. Where I live you would have to return them to the store one by one to get your 25 cents per can back

Last edited:
I’m going to low ball, say 200 ounces.

258 oz. exactly
I'm also your closest locale, and yes I am fucking white. unless you think Celto-Iberians aren't white.

2500 oz or 75 liters is the minimum

Bumping this thread as the cleaning process is about to start. Answers are good until 8pm still.

My hope is to be done around 8pm EST as the OP indicates. Apologies if it runs past it... I’m a single man in his own house... motivation isn’t the highest.

Wtf is wrong with you lol

Did I win
@StormlitAqua

entries are closed and I'm almost done cleaning and counting. I will reveal when I'm done.

Okay my number at 2500 oz is the highest, I applied variance to my Excel spreadsheet after summing the volume of liquid containers in the provided pictures

Last edited:
What? I want to clean my room and want to be nice about it and give away free money as motivation. How is that wrong?

No I was just amazed at how many empty cans there are in your room. Never thought that magnitude of trash was possible